The Hotel (OC Roleplay) Open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hotel (OC Roleplay) Open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:39 pm

Christy- female bear- Tags: Corino/open
The tan and darker bear smiled at the cub. She moved her ears just a bit. Her tail couldn’t really move. Considering how it was, it would be hard. It didn’t need to move anyway. She almost jumped as she heard a voice, looking to the wolf and saying “Hello.”

Corino- genderfluid (changed) cub- Tags: Christy/open
The darker tan and even darker cub smiled. S/he couldn’t help doing so. They then followed their mom. They made a small sound. They looked around a bit. They also jumped a bit…They looked to the wolf. They stayed silent, but nodded to her.

Pupper- male dog- possible light powers- possible crush on Bones- Tags: open
The blonde and darker dog wagged his tail as he ran up. He stared at the hotel in wonder, a jewel on a cord wrapped around his tail. As his tail moved, said jewel caught the light. It flashed and sparkles a bit as it did so. He found the information thing, and there was his name. He found a room number, and wondered how they’d known his name.

Coffee and Cupcake- genderfluid tiny cats- fitting into tiny spaces- Tags: each other/open
The tiny brown cat nudged the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one huffed and pushed at them. The two then ran along until they reached a hotel. It looked massive to them, considering how small in size they were.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:08 pm

Metronome - Location; Lobby - Tags; Christy/Corino
    ”Didn’t mean to startle you.” Metronome apologized to the bears. She assumed that the bigger of the bears was in charge of the care of younger one. In most cases this would mean a parent and offspring kind of relationship, but in her many travels all over she had gotten rid of that being her go to thought as too often it had led to some awkward situations. Metronome had to already make things kind of awkward by trying to figure out where and when she was that she didn’t want to make it even worse. And usually the best way to lead into awkward conversation, was simple conversation. “I’m Metronome, and I just checked in to the hotel.” That was simple enough.

Prince Henry - Location; Just outside Hotel - Tags; Coffee and Cupcake
    Prince Henry hadn’t made it very far from the hotel when he noticed some very small cats. The reminded him of the small creatures he would look after in his forest. He liked the forest here because it was a forest, but it lacked many creatures. And for some reason the creatures here that he found, were different. He didn’t speak much in his old home, nor did the creatures. It was very much a kill or be killed situation for the other animals, but they all knew to come to him for help. The native creatures here were, alive, he knew that, but they were almost mindless. No voice at all. Almost as if they were only there for the guests to enjoy. As the tiny cats came closer he nodded to them and softly said, “Hello.”
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:34 pm

Christy- female bear- Tags: Corino/open
The tan and darker bear nodded to the she wolf a bit. “It’s…it’s fine,” she said, and nudged the cub in a bit of a comforting way. She smiled at the cub as well, to show everything was alright. “Oh, we just got in as wel,” she said.

Corino- genderfluid (changed) cub- Tags: Christy/open
The darker tan and even darker cub let mom nudge them a bit. It seemed to be of comfort to the much smaller bear. S/he then hid behind their mother’s leg a bit. They peeked out, listening to the two adults as they talked.

Pupper- male dog- possible light powers- possible crush on Bones- Tags: open (keeping him open for Furry (Bones))
The blonde and darker dog wagged his tail as he ran up. He stared at the hotel in wonder, a jewel on a cord wrapped around his tail. As his tail moved, said jewel caught the light. It flashed and sparkles a bit as it did so. He found the information thing, and there was his name. He found a room number, and wondered how they’d known his name.

Coffee and Cupcake- genderfluid tiny cats- fitting into tiny spaces- Tags: each other/open
The tiny brown cat nudged the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one looked around a bit and shook their head. S/he jumped and hissed a bit at the voice…The brown cat nudged them again, shaking their head, then said “H…Hi.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:53 pm

"Are you from the area then?" Metronome asked. She was hoping these bears may be able to offer her some insight to this strange place. It was very unusual for the hotel to be expecting her considering her powers made her randomly go place from place.

Prince Henry was slightly surprised by the hiss, but he didn't let it effect his calmness. He gently smiled at them and asked, "How are you two doing today?" They seemed a bit tense, considering the hiss, but it just might be that two small creatures like them have to be on edge. He hadn't seen anything the size of them before and was curious where they had come from. He also wondered if they knew what they were in for. This place didn't let you out once you were in. He had wondered in completely by accident. He felt some weird energy in his forest and decided to go explore it. Next thing he knew he was in another forrest and eventually wondered until he had found the hotel.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Christy- female bear- Tags: Corino/Metronome
The tan and darker bear nodded to the she wolf a bit. She then quickly shook her head however, and said “We’re not…We we’re in our home forest, and ended up here without realizing. The forest here looks pretty much the same,” she said.

Corino- genderfluid (changed) cub- Tags: Christy/Metronome
The darker tan and even darker cub continued to stay behind their mom. They continued to peek out around her one leg though.

Pupper- male dog- possible light powers- possible crush on Bones- Tags: open (keeping him open for Furry (Bones))

Coffee and Cupcake- genderfluid tiny cats- fitting into tiny spaces- Tags: each other/Prince Henry
The tiny brown cat licked the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one let out a small sound, then looked to the unicorn. Coffee said “We…we’re good, just wondering what this place is.” S/he then tried to climb the unicorn’s leg. They were small, and didn’t want any problems. Therefore, getting a ride might be better for them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:05 am

Bones/ Male/ Skeleton Wolf/ tags: Open
Bones walked into this strange building. He found the card with his information on it and went to the number instructed on the card. So this is my room huh? he thought and opened it and stepped inside.

Juliet/ Female/ Fox/ Tags: open
Juliet walked into somewhere she never been. She looked around before going to the counter and spotting a stack of papers.

Sunflare/ Male/ sundog/ tags: open
Sunflare walked into the building and tensed, he didn’t recognize this place he warily took a few steps forward.

Skiroki/ Female/ Husky/ tags: open
Skiroki walked in through the open door and looked around. It was all new and unfamiliar to her.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:34 pm

This answer confused Metronome a little bit, but it wasn’t unusual for her to be confused. It’s kind of how she lived her life. Though she now new some other new people, so she could be a little bit less cautious with them. That and she new that this place had a forest. Metronome was stuck on how they got here without realizing it from their home. If it was home you think they would know the area around it and wouldn’t just end up some other place without realizing it. “Oh, so you are originally from some other forest? SO are you just staying here for a little bit?”

Prince Henry let them climb up on him. “This place is an island.” Prince Henry said, “There’s plenty of things here to enjoy yourself, and it has just about everything you want.” He purposefully did not mention the bad side of not being able to leave, but there’s no need to ruin something so soon. “Have you gone into the hotel yet?” He asked. Everyone had a very nice room in there, and he even enjoyed his room greatly.

Capriccia - Location; Apple Orchard - Tags; Open
    Capriccia had eaten a few more apples and had gotten her fill. The weather being like it was a nap seemed like a good thing to do. There was a tree that offered some shade and she walked over to it.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:41 pm

Christy- female bear- Tags: Corino/Metronome
The tan and darker bear nodded to the she wolf a bit. She then said "I suppose we have to, since our names were on that paper or whatever it was. That was kind of weird though..." she muttered. She then nuzzled her child a bit, and looked at the wolf.

Corino- genderfluid (changed) cub- Tags: Christy/Metronome
The darker tan and even darker cub continued to stay behind their mom. They nuzzled her back when she did.

Pupper- male dog- possible light powers- possible crush on Bones- Tags: Bones
The blonde and darker dog with the tail jewel-on-a-cord ran inside. He found his name and went to the room, seeing a dog go to one beside him. He watched the dog go inside, and barked "Hello!" He then sighed and stepped into his own room.

Coffee and Cupcake- genderfluid tiny cats- fitting into tiny spaces- Tags: each other/Prince Henry
The tiny brown cat licked the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one looked at the unicorn, seeming to consider him. They let their friend help them up. Coffee nodded and said "That sounds nice, but we only just got here. We haven't been in there yet, and it looks so big...Kind of makes us nervous," s/he admitted to the big unicorn.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:44 pm

Bones/ Male/ Skeleton Wolf/ tags: Open
Bones turns as someone spoke, but they went into their room already.

Juliet/ Female/ Fox/ Tags: open
Juliet walked into somewhere she never been. She looked around before going to the counter and spotting a stack of papers.

Sunflare/ Male/ sundog/ tags: open
Sunflare walked into the building and tensed, he didn’t recognize this place he warily took a few steps forward.

Skiroki/ Female/ Husky/ tags: open
Skiroki walked in through the open door and looked around. It was all new and unfamiliar to her.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:00 pm

Oh goood, Metronome thought, at least she wasn’t the only one that had a paper with her name on it too. “So that happened to you too? And you didn’t plan to come here?” Metronome asked.

They were right, the hotel was massive. Bigger than anything he had ever seen before. These tiny creatures it must be that much bigger. “You guys should go on in, there’s sure to be a great room for you guys.” Prince Henry said. He was curious if the room for these tiny creatures would be tiny too. How small would the door be? “Would you like me to come with you?” Prince Henry asked.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me