.:Curse of Devil's Bridge:. Roleplay Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: .:Curse of Devil's Bridge:. Roleplay Thread - Accepting

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:32 pm

Rena/female/den mother/tags: pups, Carrow
“Well, it has been a long time since I’ve taken you guys exploring. How about we go now?” She asks her pups, trying to get them away from their dad. She did stil have feeling for him deep in her heart, she knew he used this to his advantage.

Viviana/female/pup/ tags: parents, siblings
Vivi ran over to her mother at the sound of exploring. Her ears perked up.“Exploring? I love exploring! Can dad come too?” She says looking at Carrow.

Rune/female/loner/tags: Rowan
“Ok” she says relaxing and continuing to drink. She looks at the stranger warily

Juniper/female/warrior/tags:Bass
As they walked out to the border, Juniper sniffed around for any unknown scents. She looks around, not seeing anything much. She spots a blur and looks over to see if Bass saw it too.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:36 pm

Bass
Female - Two Years Old - Straight - Thornhill Hunter - Tags; Juniper

Bass nodded to Juniper.
She peaked around the corner, checking to see what it was.
She saw nothing, and didn't catch its scent either.
"Do.. Do we follow it?"
Bass questioned.
She didn't usually ask question things like that.
Bass was a pretty seasoned hunter, but didn't know what they were going up against.

Hex
Male - Two Years Old - Straight - ThornHill Hunter - Tags; Open

Hex watched as the girls padded towards the hunting grounds.
He followed slowly behind, scanning the area.
He had found plenty of Herbs, so he went out for seeds now.
By the time he had found something of interest, he had split from the girls.

Omii
Male - Pup - Wants to be a medic - Tags; Viviana; Rome; Rena; Carrow

Omii wasnt paying much attention, until Carrow came over.
By the time it had peaked his interest, he was knocked over by Rome and Viviana.
He huffed semi quietly, before getting up and shaking the dust from his fur.
"Oh, We're exploring!"
Omii giggled, running over to his mother with his tail wagging.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shepherd's dog » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:51 am

CARROW
❝no heroes or villians; just what i want & how i'll get it❞
male; x seven years; x thornhill alpha; sheet
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; juniper, bass, hex, rena, rome, vivi & omii

"i think that's a great idea, rome." the older wolf rumbled, pleased.
    "you'll need to know every rock, stone and tree of this land when you're older."
    "omii, we'll have to teach you a few moves, too. help you win some tussles against these two!" carrow's eyes glinted with laughter. he spoke more to the pups than most wolves- things were much simpler with them.
    carrow had raised his eyes to watch rena, unable to keep a glint of satisfaction from his eyes when her attempt to get away from him was thwarted by vivi.
    "i wouldn't want your mother leaving camp alone." he says while looking at rena, giving vivi a reassuring lick on the head before looking down at her.
    "and besides, someone has to keep track of you troublemakers!"

ROME
❝don't just exist; live❞
male; x pup; x thornhill pack; sheet
mentions; rena, omii, vivi, carrow

rome felt a stab of disappointment when his mother said she could take them instead- but it was quickly rekindled when vivi asked if dad could come too! "good idea vivi!" he exclaimed, just as his dad said it, and he felt very clever for having said the same thing.
    "it'll be all of us!! you, me, omii, mom and dad!" rome burned with excitement from his paws to the tips of his ears, his hopes and dreams for the day surpassed. like all pups, he wanted to unleash his excitement immediately, and turned to tackle omii- just in time to watch omii escape to the safety that was proximity to his mother. He was about to start another tussle with his sister when carrow dropped into a play bow.
    seizing the opportunity, rome declared, "CHARGE!" to his siblings before making a clumsy lunge towards the alpha, colliding into his shoulder with a leap.
    carrow laughed as he went down in a heap of pups. rome, sensing victory was near, scrambled to the top of his father's back and balanced there before making a puppy howl. it was an imitation of a hunting howl, but rome's immature vocal chords made it sound more like an enthusiastic whine.

ROWAN
❝keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden❞
male; x four years; x loner; sheet
mentions; rune

"are you thornhill or sabreclaw?" rowan asked, fur along his spine and hackles raised. the packs didn't like loners on their land. sometimes he thought they hated the loners and prowlers more than each other.
shepherd's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:14 am

Rena/female/den mother/ tags: pups, Carrow
She sighs, “fine, Carrow can come too” she says refusing to call him ‘dad’. “Let’s go” she says not happy about this but hides it with a smile. She chuckles a tiny bit at the pups playing with their father but quickly turns it into a cough.

Viviana/female/pup/ tags: siblings, parents
“Yay!” Vivi says jumping up and wags her tail. “ family adventure!” She says. She looks over at her brother counting and pounces at the ‘charge’. She bounced back and padded after her mother when she told them they would go now.

Rune/female/loner/tags: Rowan
“What are those?” She asks confused on what the name mean. She tilts her head in confusion.

Juniper/female/warrior/tags: bass, hex
“It is a deer” she whispers to them after she gets a clearer look. “Could you go hunt it?” She asks as she was a horrible at hunting.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shepherd's dog » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:26 am

ROWAN
mentions; rune

rowan was taken off guard by the question- one he hadn't expected.
    dropping his guard, he sat down, bristled fur flattening.
    "i guess that answer my question." he said. pausing, for a moment; "i'm not going to attack you. you seem new. i can tell you about the packs, if you'll let me come closer."
    he winced internally as he said it, wondering if it came off as suspicious.
Last edited by shepherd's dog on Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
shepherd's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:58 am

Rune/female/loner/ tags: Rowan
“Sure” she says padding over curiously. She was now not a foot away. She waited for him to speak.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:18 am

Bass
Female - Two Years Old - Straight - Thornhill Hunter - Tags; Hex; Juniper

Bass nodded to Juniper.
She looked around for her brother, which seemed to have trailed off.
"I'll get this one."
Bass looked towards the Deer,
She got low to the ground, following it.
She waited for her chance, and lunged at the deer.

Hex
Male - Two Years Old - Straight - ThornHill Hunter - Tags; Bass; Juniper

Hex was zoned out foraging, up until he heard a deer cry off in the distance.
"Shoot!"
He groaned to himself, taking off into the direction.
"I'm supposed to be with them."
Hex met up with his sister, which was already on the deer.
He sat down his Herb Basket, and attacked as well.

Omii
Male - Pup - Wants to be a medic - Tags; Viviana; Rome; Rena; Carrow

Omii nodded to his father.
"That's a good idea," he replied.
"I'm always getting knocked over."
The pup continued, giggling quietly.
Omii watched as his Brother, Rome, started playing with their father.
He joined in on the howl.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:14 am

Juniper/Female/ Warrior/Bass, Hex
"ok" She says backing away trying to to mess this up. She wasn't good at hunting so she let them do the hunting. She sniffed around finding a strange scent. With a growl she followed the scent. It smelled like loner.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Cash
He padded around camp inspecting what everyone was doing. He greets his packmates as he does. He spots his sister and pads over

Ceil
She got up for the day. She padded out of her den and to camp. She nodded her head to her brother.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shepherd's dog » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:47 pm

CARROW
❝no heroes or villians; just what i want & how i'll get it❞
male; x seven years; x thornhill alpha; sheet
mentions;rena, omii, vivi, rome

carrow stayed on his side laughing at the pup's enthusiasm, and especially rome's little howl and the other's answering ones. acting like a little alpha already.
    'i love all of them, but rome... i'm getting old. maybe it's time i start training someone to lead thornhill pack .'
    a ghost of a small passed over carrow's features at the explosion of excitement from vivi and rome, once rena relented to their demands of allowing carrow to come along.
    "how gracious of your mother." he said softly, meeting rena's eyes. "i think i saw an abandoned fox den near the creek. let's see if there's anything interesting for you to find there, hm?" he pushed himself up (rome tumbled off, indignant) and shook the dust from his thick pelt. starting along at an ambling pace, trying to ignore the stiff protest from his leg from the romp, he was careful not to step on rome as the pup bounced around carrow's paws as he walked.
    "what! we could have fought the fox!!" rome exlcaimed. carrow laughed, glancing back at rena; "if i lead you to a live vixen's den, your mother would kill me."
    rome, enthusiasm undampened, veered towards vivi and omii for what sounded like an intense discussion. seeing as they were momentarily occupied, carrow fell into step beside rena, though he maintained a careful distance.
    "they're growing fast. what path do you think their paws will tread?" if he kept their conversation on the pups, maybe he could get a few words out of her.

ROME
❝don't just exist; live❞
male; x pup; x thornhill pack; sheet
mentions; rena, omii, vivi, carrow

rome began confidently explaining how one might handle a fox.
    "so, just in case dad is wrong," rome ducked his head to consult in secret with vivi and omii;
    "and he's always right of course, but if he isn't you guys will have to grab it's tail- that's the weak part- and then i can jump up and rip it's throat out!" rome's voice increased in volume until the last part, and he lunged at omii and clacked his teeth together close to his ear for the theatrical effect.
    "i bet they'd make us apprentices early!"

ROWAN
mentions; rune

rowan was careful not to move so that he wouldn't scare her off. he truly ached for someone to talk to, even if he could only entertain them by explaining the basics. doing one last look-around to make sure nobody was around, he began;
    "so around here there's two packs.. thornhill and sabreclaw. you don't want to run into their patrols.. they always travel together, i've seen them rip a loner apart for just breathing on their border marking wrong." he grimaced at the memory.
    "thornhill are big brutes.. you can hear them coming a mile off. sabreclaw are the ones you have to watch out for. they're the quiet ones. i was worried you were part of a pack patrol when i saw you. but everyone else is just a loner, like you and i... it's not much, but it's something, eh?" the gray wolf gave his head a friendly tilt, though his expression remained unreadable.

shepherd's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me