Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Ash Breyer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:17 pm

*Didnt anyone ever teach you watching someone without them knowing is beyond rude* She studied his face as he spoke trying to acquire more knowledge about him *or are you as uneducated as you are unladylike* “Who said I was a lady? I am nothing of the pompous sort. You on the other hand.... typical stallion I would have to say.” She felt accomplished with her witty comment as she took a few more steps towards the creek * I don’t usually introduce myself to strangers..... I’m a loner if it matters* “ I would imagine you would get quite lonely out here..... all alone. I suppose one such as yourself might enjoy the solitude however, and Edurus is all the better for it” She then realizing what she said wasn’t being sarcastic at all after awhile she found her words quite true in face, the world of Edurus might be better without him. After all he is quite rude. She watched him turn back around she then took a few huffy breaths showing her boredom.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:28 pm

*Didnt anyone ever teach you watching someone without them knowing is beyond rude* She studied his face as he spoke trying to acquire more knowledge about him *or are you as uneducated as you are unladylike* “Who said I was a lady? I am nothing of the pompous sort. You on the other hand.... typical stallion I would have to say.” She felt accomplished with her witty comment as she took a few more steps towards the creek * I don’t usually introduce myself to strangers..... I’m a loner if it matters* “ I would imagine you would get quite lonely out here..... all alone. I suppose one such as yourself might enjoy the solitude however, and Edurus is all the better for it” She then realizing what she said wasn’t being sarcastic at all after awhile she found her words quite true in face, the world of Edurus might be better without him. After all he is quite rude. She watched him turn back around she then took a few huffy breaths showing her boredom.

L L E V I O N

SPACE HERE

⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌

NickVion GenderMale Age24 FeelingDominant TagsIvy LocationThe Forest

⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌

“I would imagine you would get quite lonely out here..... all alone." She spoke. He didn't bother looking towards her. You don't say~ The stallion thought mockingly. "I suppose one such as yourself might enjoy the solitude however, and Edurus is all the better for it” He turned, having his back turned to her only a moment ago. "Yes. Exactly. Someone such as myself. I am alone because I want to be alone. I don't like socializing, for several reasons. If I did, I wouldn't be alone, now would I?" He began towards her, noting her long emerald horns. He looked her in the eye, his deep brown pupils seemingly piercing her. His masculine demeanor obviously prominent. "If I displease you so much, perhaps you move on. Yes, that sounds like a great idea. Go find someone else to bother." He clicked his tongue, turning away from her as he began to walk. He lowered his head as he did so. "I need to find my way out of this damn forest so I can get into the air. It's far too thick to get out." He raised his head, looking to the sky. But, alas, there was no sky. The tops of the trees meshed together, little pockets of sunlight somehow fighting and scrambling to get through. "Tsk." He growled, before beginning on again. "Have fun, doing whatever you do~" He chimed, flicking his tail side to side as he walked.
NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:36 pm

“Well, I actually know the way out of *this damn forest* so I mean, you could go on your merry way, flicking your tail like you’ve accomplished something, when in reality all you’ve done is lost yourself a guide. Oh well, maybe the wolves will take pity on you, You most likely don’t taste very good anyhow.” She said turning the opposite direction taking a few small steps, Shen felt good knowing he had been defeated in their petty banter battle, but at the same time wanted to help him, Shen knew it wasn’t the right thing to do, but she was stubborn, she walked a bit slowly so he could stop her, but she flicked her tail to the side and put a little extra weight into each step knowing he most likely was as stubborn as her and wouldn’t ask for help. She decided with herself that that would be just fine and she’s wouldn’t worry about him a second longer.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:28 pm

Ignore this also...
Last edited by Hazel_Horse_Official on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:30 pm

STOP READING THESE!!! IGNORE THIS...

Don't question it....
Last edited by Hazel_Horse_Official on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:22 am

Ivy walks through the dense forest, she knows exactly where she is, since she had been playing in those woods since she was a foal, but at the same time she felt lost. With every hoofbeat, every heartbeat, her mind became more and more lost in her emotions and in the fact that she was truly alone. Ivy didn't think, not from that moment on, not a single word fell through her thoughts, she was moving, walking, breathing, living, but she was numb. She didn't feel her body moving, though she knew she was, she came to a small stream fed pond, she leaned down to take a drink, but not feeling her own body, not knowing what it was doing, she fell in head first, still, numb, she didn't understand what was happening, maybe, she didn't care, the pond was much deeper than it appeared, so deep a horse could sink to the bottom and never be seen. For the first time in hours she had a thought, the voice in her head, call it what you will, a conscious, her self conscious mind. She floated underwater, slowly sinking, and then, the thought appeared. "Breathe" her powers of mind manipulation sometimes meant losing her own self consciousness, this was dangerous, being that anything could happen, she stared at the blue water, and she looked down, seeing the pitch darkness she was falling into, she saw the light above her, another thought formed inside her head, she remembered a conversation she had with her sister long ago, perhaps forgotten, forgotten on purpose, blocked out, but it was back, she remembered herself saying, " I feel like I'm drowning, all the time, like I'm holding my breath, after you hold your breath for a few minutes, there's a calm sensation in your brain, its like, complete peace, and for those few moments, its okay, your going to be alright, but then, your head starts pounding, like your inner voice, is beating on the walls of your brain, wake up, wake up, but you can't, by then you've lost cognitive power, its over. Then the reflex kicks in, you inhale, your last breath of hope, but before the reflex, some just inhale, the poundings over, so is everything else, your just, gone, and everything is calm." but then, her sister said " What if you hold off, until the reflex" all I could say is "What's the point, the reflex will kick in anyways, why not end the pain sooner." but her optimistic sister, just said to her " But what if you hold off, just until the reflex, doesn't that give you more time? More time to... think? More time to be rescued." These thoughts went through her mind like lightning, all at once, and she heard her sisters voice, one, last time, almost as if from the grave, since she could never recall her speaking the word. " Breathe " A hundred emotions all at once, she could see herself floating there, "Breathe Ivy! Breathe!" Ivy Gasped for air, and she woke up, next to the pond, her heavy breathing taking over, she couldn't think, not for awhile, she had already thought to much, to long, she gained her strength, but didn't stand, she laid back down there, by the bank of the pond, gathering enough strength to form a thought, "How did I get here" There wasn't a question, it was a statement. Maybe not how did I get here, to this place, or rather, this life. Think about that. "How did I get here."
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazy4life7741 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:06 am

☽♟𝐸𝒷𝑜𝓃𝓎♟☾

╔══════════════╗

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Dᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ Iꜱʟᴇꜱ ﹣ Dᴀʏ

Tᴀɢꜱ ﹣ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

╚══════════════╝
𝙴𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚗𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚢. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜. 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟷𝟻 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚙, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙾𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎. 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚜. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑.
Last edited by Crazy4life7741 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇼​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​’🇹​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇸​​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇧​🇴​🇴​🇰​. 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇺​🇹​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇳​🇪​🇱​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇦​ 🇬​🇺​🇳​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇴​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​.
🇪​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​, 🇴​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇩​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​🇪​🇷​."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Crazy4life7741

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:27 am

Ivy gathered enough strength to stand, she didn't know what happened, she didn't really care, it was over, that was all that mattered. She started walking, she didn't know where she was going, but she was moving, that was all that was important. She walked for hours until she came upon a lake, she was cautious, given what she had been through, but the break in the trees was a nice change of scenery, she gave out a sigh as she leaned down to get a drink, her body sat slightly backwards, trying not to fall in, she stood up, water still dripping from her mouth, she heard the flapping of wings and the swooshing or air, without looking, she knew it was a pegasus and galloped back into the treeline, unable to help but look she stepped up to the treeline, and stood behind a tree, looking up to the sky she saw a beautiful black pegasus, her wings sparkling as the sun hit them, she flew through the sky with such elegance, "Oh how I long for wings like those, to be able to leave the world behind and fly as far as I want, far away from everything." she admired the mare, soaring through the skies, she watched her descent and seemed to have forgotten about her hiding, as the mare hit the ground and folded her wings Ivy fell out of her trance and shook her whole body, " [color=#BFFFFF]what am I doing?" she thought to herself "I shouldn't be spying, but I mean, wings like those, who wouldn't?[/color]" she stood in the clearing still staring.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:16 am

Gilen was confused he thought he should just find some shelter. talking to himself he stopped "Why am i still going its stupid i should just go back clean my wings and go to sleep" even though he knew that was an option he was to far from the herd but he wanted to just get into the air the rain was pouring hard,its not like the lightning would bother him. Or would it? he was confused he just fell down on the path exhausted and letting his enemy pour off his wings.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:22 am

Huana

"Its to dark in here" wait where am i? she realized she wasnt anywhere but in her bed of moss, it was another dream in these dreams she kept on being swallowed by some buckskin that looked like it was crossed with a dragon she sighed twitched her tail and went into another restless sleep with a buckskin dragon horse swallowing her over and over.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me