The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby Deijii » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Name: Renniya
Species: Gray Wolf
Scent: Smokey mesquite and Rosemary

+ Traits: Intelligent, loyal, independent, determined, ambitious, courageous, protective, understanding, respectful, selfless, strong-minded, energetic, honest, skillful, conscientious, sympathetic.
- Traits: Stubborn, aggressive, blunt, critical, sarcastic, resentful, vengeful.
Likes:Storms, food, sleeping, snow, being treated equally, spending time with friends/family.
Dislikes: Long conversations, The Wronged, rude individuals, friends/family being hurt.

Sexuality: Pansexual
Kin: Mother: Ourea - Deceased//Father: Sweyn - Unknown//Siblings: Tusco - Living, Benjamin - Living, Aura - Living, Luna - Living, Saskia - Living
Mate/Crush: Open, pm me!
Relationship Status: Single
Power: Renn has the gift of healing but she can also inflict minor wounds with her mind. (She's still learning how to inflict wounds although she'd prefer not too.)

History: Wip

Name: Tenuya
Species: Wolverine
Scent: Burning Pine, River water

+ Traits: Honest, loyal, determined, ambitious, selfless, protective, courageous, intelligent, strong-minded, hard working, understanding, respectful, quiet, empathetic.
- Traits: Stubborn, aggressive, blunt, critical, sarcastic, selfish, resentful, vengeful.
Likes:Storms, food, sleeping, nature, dense snow, pups, long hunts, respect, fighting, winning.
Dislikes: Long conversations, rude attitudes, losing, warm climates, The Wronged, friends/family being hurt.

Sexuality: Straight
Kin: Mother: Tenuya - Deceased//Father: Hahn - Unknown//Siblings: Laila - Living, Jaemie - Living, Yurii - Deceased
Mate/Crush: Open, pm me!
Relationship Status: Single
Power:Tokah has the gift of telekinesis. (Still learning)

History: Wip

Other: I wasn't sure if Wolverines are accepted but if not i can change him to a Raccoon i guess.
Long Live The Outcasts!
Last edited by Deijii on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:03 am

Accepted!

Notice: we will start after a few more people join!
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:49 am

Bump
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeegurt » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Name: Infinity (prefers "Infin")
Species: Welsh corgi
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age(in years and moons): 1 year, 8 moons
Rank you want: Hunter
Kin: Nicolette/mother/whereabouts unknown, Burgeon/father/whereabouts unknown
Mate: Open
Description: Image
Personality/backstory: Infin isn't the most enthusiastic of animals. If you were stuck in a miniature, short-legged body, you'd act the same! Although ungrateful and cynical, Infin values courtesy to where it's due. He could complain a lot, but he prefers to keep it shoved back in his own mind. He seems to know about something important that he isn't willing to share.
Surprisingly, Infin wasn't always like this. As a pup, he was pretty cheerful. But when that cheerfulness reaches to an extent, the brink... It all spills out like an overflowing bottle. A year ago, his power forced him to watch things he didn't want to see. He lost all sense of pride and liveliness after this incident. This is exactly what pushed him out of his home. The other dogs didn't want a lazy dog that seemed to not give a hoot about anything.
Of course he's considered the possibility of changing the future, but he doesn't know where to start. Nothing has ever really intertwined with what he saw... Yet.
Power: Infrequent time travel. He isn't exactly aware of what provokes his power yet, and doesn't know how to control how far he travels.
Extra: Long live the outcasts!

╔═════════════╗
Hi, I'm Haley!
I like black cats, video games and naps.
I am always open to making new friends.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
╚═════════════╝
Yeegurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Accepted.

Ps: he looks like a corgi version of my old doggo
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Name: Farer
Species: Red fox
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Age(in years and moons): 1 year
Rank you want: Princess
Kin: Mother: Meredith (if that's alright) Father: (whoever the king ends up being)
Mate: Open
Description(Pic is ok): Farer is a red fox, although she has a rare mutation in the color of her fur, making it silver, she still has a bushy white tail. Her ears and paws are jet black.
Personality: Farer makes a terrible princess. She is not the kind of person you'd expect to have such a high social status! Under normal circumstances, Farer would be great in her position, she’s prim, proper, caring, accepting, cooperative and a great leader, but all of her good qualities are outpreformed by her bad qualities. Her power, astral vision, only brings out the worst in her. She's followed, talked to and distracted by otherworldly spirits that only she can see. Because of her naive, gullible, trusting, selfish and inquisitive nature she'll follow any creature that tells her to, as a result she's easily manipulated into doing all of the beasts bidding. Some spirits are kind or are just passing through, but even if their intentions are good, she seems crazy to her friends and family members, running away from meetings for seemingly no reason to follow voices, talking to trees like they're people and completely ignoring the world around her. She earned a terrible reputation because of that as cold, uncaring and foolish. Farer hates her power and is desperately trying to find a way to get rid of it, this only gives her a worse reputation, as ungrateful. Some of her flaws include: gullibility, she's too trusting, selfish, cunning and impulsive. Some of her good qualities include: she's caring, kind, a leader, cooperative, observant, inquisitive, good-natured, curious, proper and composed.
Backstory: Farer has always had her power since she was born into the clan, she loved her power when she was young, making friends with the spirits who would go on to haunt her later in life. She would often run away to play with the only people who wanted her, beings from other worlds (backstory's still a work in progress).
Power: Astral vision. This power allows Farer to see real creatures and beings no one else can see and speak and interact with them. She sees it as more of a curse than a power.
Extra: Long live the outcasts! :)

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Accepted
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:20 pm

[pardon me, but when should/do we start?]
─────────────────────────
she/her | sag | flexible writer
aest | bub | iso sux | mood: sick of it
─────────────────────────
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:27 pm

((OOC: it's ok to start now if you want. We have a reasonable amount of people))
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:01 pm

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; commander's den ;; tags ;; open

spencer made his way through the graceful entrance of the den. his tail flicking in a stern manner. the rays of sunshine greeted him. his gaze turned back to the entrance of the den. it was a deep hole in the mountain wall. he turned back around to face the green horizon. his eyes filled with the lovely sunrise. a pale orange spread across the land. he squinted his eyes uncomfortably to stare down the morning sunrise. he took a deep in breath in, inhaling the dew around him. light reflected off the specs of dew across the land. he swivelled his head slowly to face the waterfall. the water reflected a lighter orange slowly turning a pale blue, then transparent. he smiled at his reflection in the translucent water, his glassy eyes reflected in the water. it's another day, spencer. he mumbled to himself. he turned back around to the cave, seeing that nobody was there. he stood proudly on the ramp of rocks towards the royals den and leading down to the rest of the clan.

his paws guided him down the ramp. he padded through the empty lanes of the clan camp, browsing each as a morning routine. he let his wings expand out, the muscular wings reflecting light on to the trees and caves around him. he folded them back comfortably and effortlessly. he was then greeted by the soft winds as he entered the outside meeting grounds. he looked around to expect nobody awake. indeed his expectations were right, nobody was awake. he laid next to an unlit campfire, wondering who would greet him this fine morning.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me