Broken - Forest RP - Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I make a discussion form?

Nah...
No votes
Heck Yeah!
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: Broken - Forest RP - Open & Accepting

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Accepted! We may (Offically) Start NOW!
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Thank you! Is there a forum to roleplay on or do we do it on this one?? :/
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:43 pm

XxRenezzaxX wrote:Thank you! Is there a forum to roleplay on or do we do it on this one?? :/

Right here!

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- Snowbelle, Darky, Champagne, and Cherry --

Postby Chiirios » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:59 am

hope this is okay ;;//

𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 || Snowbelle
𝒩𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 || Snowy, Belle, Snow
𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 || Female
𝒜𝑔𝑒 || 222 Moons / 8.5 Years
𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓃 || Domestics
𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 || The Home
𝑅𝑜𝓁𝑒 || Although not an assigned role, Snowbelle has given herself the title of mother. She looks after everyone and, no matter their species, cares for them endlessly.
𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 || TBD
𝑅𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁𝓈 || TBD
𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 || Darky {Adopted Son}
𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 || Snowbelle is the motherly type. She tries her best to focus on everyone and everything, and handle way too many things at once. She cares for everyone as much as she can, fixing wounds and broken hearts. She occasionally snaps, but really onlly when she's extrememly stressed.
𝐻𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 || Snowbelle and her adopted son, Darky, lived with an elderly couple and their daughter before the humans were wiped out. Their life was pretty okay, not having to worry about much. That was, until the humans all died one day. Stranded and barely able to look after her and her son, Snowbelle knew they had to flee. And so, they did, and they came across The Home, where they were taken in and accepted as part of the clan. Snowbelle still believes that her owners merely just ran away, for she didn't get a wiff or a sight of their rotting bodies anywhere in the home.
𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 || Snowbelle is an American Shorthaired cat with green eyes and a short, well kept white and grey patched coat.

𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 || Darky
𝒩𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 || None. Just Darky, please.
𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 || Male
𝒜𝑔𝑒 || 60 Moons / 5 Years
𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓃 || Domestics
𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 || The Home
𝑅𝑜𝓁𝑒 || None Assigned
𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 || TBD
𝑅𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁𝓈 || TBD
𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 || Snowbelle {Adopted Mother}
𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 || Darky is quiet and often unfazed by much. He stays silent and listening most of the time, picking up on many things that go unnoticed by others. Although he doesn't like fighting, he is very good at it, learning at a young age that fighting is how you got your way through life. When he does talk, it is usually short comments and quick snarks.
𝐻𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 || Darky and Snowbelle lived a pretty decent life with an elderly couple and their daughter. Of course, that all changed when they dissapeared. Darky almost immediately took to the streets, knowing that they were the safest compared to the now abanonded home. He convinced Snowbelle that it was her who had the idea to leave, even though he quite literally whiskered her out of there so that she didn't see the dead bodies of their owners.
𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 || Darky is a fluffy Turkish Angora with black and brown tinted fur. His eyes are yellow, and on his right side he has a scar that he obtained from fighting as a kit on the streets.

𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 || Champagne
𝒩𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 || Champ
𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 || Male
𝒜𝑔𝑒 || 24 Moons / 2 years
𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓃 || Domestics
𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 || The House
𝑅𝑜𝓁𝑒 || None Assigned
𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 || TBD
𝑅𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁𝓈 || TBD
𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 || His twin brother Mochi {Deceased}
𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 || Champagne is loud and crazy. He absolutely enjoys being off the wall bonkers. He's really loud, crazy, annoying, and really unstopable. Many find his company to be a bother, and hate talking to him. However, this does not discourage him in his attempts to make friends.
𝐻𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 || Champange lived with a teenager in her apartment. He didn't know much about the place, being cooped up in his room most of the time, but was pretty satisfied. Afterall, Mochi kept him company. After a while, they stopped being visted and fed, and this worried Champagne. He and Mochi crawled through the vents into into the main room of teh apartment, only to find it had been abandoned. Determined to escape, the two traveled through the vents for a long while, finally finding a way out onto the streets. The two were happy wandering around for quite a long time, but that changed when Mochi died from an unknown sickness in his slumber. now petrified, Champ headed for the nearest safe haven he knew - The House.
𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 || Champage is a Chocolate Mitt ferret with a white head and a body with varying degrees of brown. His fur is short and quite well kept, and his claws are long. he has dark brown eyes and a tiny pink nose.

𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 || Cherry
𝒩𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 || Cher, Rye, Ree,
𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 || Male
𝒜𝑔𝑒 || 32 Moons / 2.6 years
𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓃 || Wilds
𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 || Although he doesn't have a specific territory due to being a traveller, he likes to hang out in The Forest Trees and the Caverns the most.
𝑅𝑜𝓁𝑒 || Traveller
𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 || TBD
𝑅𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁𝓈 || TBD
𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 || None
𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 || A mischevious animals, Cherry generally likes causing trouble. Despite being a traveller, he likes to hang out in one area until everyone gets sick of him. he enjoys causing havoc and playing games, and doesn't midn it when others get mad at him.
𝐻𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 || Cherry doesn't talk about his history much. His mother abandoned him as a cub near a river, where he was left to defend for himself. he didn't really partake much in other animals' lives, but once they started ragining war against the humans, he realized that getting involved may not be such a bad idea.
𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 || Cherry looks like a normal raccoon, his eyes dark, his fur silvery and short, and his tail tan and black. The mask that resides around his eyes is large, and his teeth are sharp.

Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:59 am

(Accepted!)

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 am

Max

Species: King Cheetah
Characteristics: Protective and usually pretty serious. Can sometimes joke around and be funny but mostly smart comments.
Clan: Wild
Territory: The Caverns
Role: ?
Relationships: Open
Rivals: Addison
Family: Coalition was killed by poachers for the King Cheetah's unique pelts; doesn't know if sister was killed or if she got away

Addison

Species: Black and White Ruffed Lemur
Characteristics: Super bubbly and just wants to have fun. Not the brightest lightbulb either.
Clan: Wild
Territory: Forest
Role: ?
Relationships: Open
Rivals: none but Max despises her
Family: none
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:58 am

Accepted!

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:11 am

{who is gonna post first? :lol: }
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:14 am

(I don’t really care honestly, but, go ahead and start, because I wanna see if anyone can add up).

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:31 am

Max : King Cheetah : Wild : Cavern : Tags: none
Max lay outside of the caverns soaking up the sun through is light fur with dark spots and unusual stripes on his back. He lifted his head as he thought he heard a noise while his long tail flicked up and down. As the sound could no longer be heard, he lay his head back down and closed his eyes.

Addison : Ruffed Lemur : Wild : Forest : Tags: none
Addison hung upside down from a brittle branch high up in a redwood. She decided to try to hand by just her tail and began to let go of the branch with her hands and feet. She hung from her tail for a few seconds while she heard a few cracks from the branch and quickly scrambled to the trunk of the tree while the branch broke and fell. "Wow, that was a close one! Can't do that again!" She said and walked down the tree trunk to the ground.
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me