We All Die Sometime V3

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: We All Die Sometime V3

Postby snazz [inactive] » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 am

╔══════════════╗
Dragon Malum
╚══════════════╝

Gender -- female
    Species -- arctic wolf
    Sexuality -- bi
    Powers -- telekinesis
    Rank -- honestly not sure o-o
    Occupation (if townsperson) -- ^^
    Lucian or Cecian -- cecian
    Personality Traits -- dragon is basically a murderer. Kill kill and all that
    Appearance Description -- dragon is a snow white wolf with icy blue eyes, and a scar across her left eye
    Backstory (optional) -- here
    Likes -- violence >:3
    Dislikes -- kindness, lucians
    Kin -- not yet
    Other -- here
when the
snazz [inactive]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:06 pm

╔══════════════╗
HARLEY AILES
╚══════════════╝

Gender -- cis. male
    Species -- serval
    Sexuality -- bisexual
    Powers -- toxikinesis
    Rank -- king
    Occupation (if townsperson) -- n/a
    Lucian or Cecian -- cecian
    Personality Traits -- rude, blunt, distrustful, teasing, dishonest, cunning, slightly flirty, daring, caring, disrespectful, happy drunk, regretful, tired, lonely, etc.
    Appearance Description -- his pelt is a warm cinnamon with a notable silver tint in some lighting, littered with darker colored serval markings. his eyes are a dark brown, like that of maple syrup. he also models quite a few piercings, such as stud and flowers along the edges of his ears - a one flower to two stud ratio with the flower in the middle. he has a few scars on his neck, though otherwise is scar-free.
    Backstory (optional) -- to put it briefly, harley was a prince of an old race. out of remorse and painful ties, he murdered three townsfolk, then was sent to be executed. he spent many centuries in cecidimus, moving up the ranks until he eventually became king.
    Likes -- making nicknames, reading, climbing trees, messing with others, etc.
    Dislikes -- large crowds, heights, being wrong, being teased, etc.
    Kin -- none
    Other -- hellbent
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Sorry to double post in my own thread, but I wanted my form to be in it's own post. Nadius and Dragon are accepted! I added Dragon as a townsperson for now, which means she'll need a job of some sort. Of course, feel free to change her to one of the higher available rankings. Everyone, remember to read the rules! Not that you've broken any, though it's always good to read them over just in case.

If no one else expresses interest in becoming the Lucian King/Queen in two days, the position will automatically go to Luna. If people do, however, a short poll will be posted.

Feel free to begin roleplaying now!
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovableHearts » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Name:Luna||Advisor||Mood:Calm||Crush:None for now||Tags: None ^^

The white shewolf would strut around enjoying fresh air and looking at the bright blue sky.The sky matched the color of her eyes.All her thoughts melted away as she focused on the clouds.All so peaceful..
Last edited by LovableHearts on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxImage
LovableHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovableHearts » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:15 pm

(Apogee I still Miss Onyx ;-; )
xxxxxxxxImage
LovableHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:12 am

Nadius Ilio/Tags: None/Mood: tired
Nadius perched on a branch overlooking a Lucian meadow, it was a nice view, but Nadius had been training all day. Cecians sharpen their teeth and claws, is what he had heard some time ago, even if it wasn't true he wanted to be ready for if there were any trespassers.

Khaalida Cilla Nyx/Tags: None/Mood: Amused

Khaalida was currently forcing the trees around her to uproot and then plant themselves back in the ground, she sat in the air above it all but below the constantly grey clouds, she made a ring of trees by moving the ones around her and then left the forest area and proceeded to the town. The town was always sad and gloomy the houses weren't in good condition but she still thought if they were it would be too perfect. She hoped to see the king, he wasn't boring he actually had SOME personality, he wasn't any fun though.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:32 pm

HARLEY | CECIDIMUS | KING | FORM | TAGS -- KHAALIDA
//Aww, I miss him too! I just thought that a bit of variety in terms of characters would be good for this version. c;

Image Speak of the devil.

Harley found Cecidimus to be boring these days. No one really...did anything anymore. Before it was marvelous, dominating over Lucidum in a number of ways. Then it stopped. Even when he was crowned king, Cecidimus never returned to its former glory.

The serval sat in a tree overlooking the town, watching it with protective eyes. No Lucian had faded come here in a long time, though you never know when disaster could strike. And a Lucian definitely meant disaster. Harley sighed, leaping down from his perch and landing cleanly on the dirt (and what was left of the grass). Spotting someone, he trotted over, nodding to the femme reluctantly.
"Who're you?" He grunted, not recognizing her. There were a lot of creatures here, no doubt. It was hat to remember them all. Oh, wait. This was one of the guards, right? Oh jeez, what was her name... "Never mind, you're a guard... dammit, kid, I don't remember your name. Somethin' startin' with C, right?"
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:48 pm

╔══════════════╗
Katiya
╚══════════════╝

Gender -- Female
    Species -- Lynx
    Sexuality -- Hetero
    Powers -- She can manipulate ice. She spent quite some time training, so she's met with her abilities.
    Rank -- Townspeople
    Occupation -- She runs a little store in the center of the town. Her favorite part is ice statues she makes. Don't worry, they don't melt easily.
    Lucian or Cecian -- Lucian
    Personality Traits -- Works at a store by herself, so she tends to stay alone most of the time. She's sweet and caring, especially towards children, and overprotective and hostile to anyone who wishes them bad. She bends the rules so they fit her needs.
    Appearance Description -- Smol fluffy bean, hellbent
    Backstory -- She doesn't like mentioning it, but she had a nice little family when she was alive. Being a mother means the world to her. When she died, she blamed herself for leaving them and trained in silence for a few days, months, years... But she came in peace with it.
    Likes -- Kids, silence, laugh, art
    Dislikes -- Bullies, restrictions
    Kin -- N/A for now
    Other -- mmmmmm thx man cx

╔══════════════╗
Kofi
╚══════════════╝

Gender -- Male
    Species -- Owl
    Sexuality -- Questioning
    Powers -- Reading minds?
    Rank -- Townspeople
    Occupation -- The fortuneteller - but everyone just thinks of him as a crazy old man.
    Lucian or Cecian -- Cecian
    Personality Traits -- He's always alerted and paranoid of shadows lurking in the darkness, even if nothing is there. He loves telling 'scary' stories to the youth and anyone who's willing to listen.
    Appearance Description -- Brown, bigger than regular owl with messy feathers.
    Backstory -- Tells to noone. Most thinks he was just as crazy as is now.
    Likes -- Stories, respect
    Dislikes -- Dark, shadows
    Kin -- None
    Other -- mmmm cant decide the nameees
Last edited by LimeThing on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:51 pm

Hey there my stalking friend
Just kidding I led you here c;
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Nadius Ilio/Tags: None/Mood: tired
Nadius perched on a branch overlooking a Lucian meadow, it was a nice view, but Nadius had been training all day. Cecians sharpen their teeth and claws, is what he had heard some time ago, even if it wasn't true he wanted to be ready for if there were any trespassers.

Khaalida Cilla Nyx/Tags: Harley/Mood: Amused
"Hey, Mr King guy. Its a K actually" She sent a grin across her own face and also sent a few random boulders through the air for entertainment, she brought one over the king's head and brought it up and down just above him before throwing it into the forestry a few metres behind her.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me