Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Cirrus
He saw the event taking place, his talon felt a surge of energy, he quickly blasted lighting at the metal shard attacking solar. "FEEL MY ELECTRIC WRATH YOU ROBOT!" he screamed as he threw sparks at the metal shard attacking solar. His talons quickly stopped firing all of those sparks. He flapped his wing and zipped out of the cave, checking for any more metal shards, the only one left was the one spirit hadn't destroyed, his sparks were empty, so he threw his talons the the metal shard, attempting to destroy it.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:26 pm

spirit

she saw cirrus lung at one, and she happily joined him, ripping off its head and saying "man, what a SHOCKING situation. too bad we MET-AL some metalshards" she joked
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:29 pm

Solar
Sparks flew in every direction as something hit the Metalshard, making it collapse with Spirit on top of it. She looked at her talons, feeling helpless and small. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't-- I meant to help-- I just-- I can't fight at all." Her talons unclenched without realizing it and she looked down at her tail folded over her feet. My tail. I should have used my tail. Solar felt the weight of the guilt on her shoulders, drooping her wings.
Airis
He stepped into the cave with a blink and looked at Solar. "What happened?" He asked uneasily, looking at Spirit and Solar. "Spirit? What..?" He grabbed the Metalshard and threw it to the side, probably somewhere far in the distance. "You should have called me. I could've dealt with it, but it looks like you did just fine with Spirit." He flashed a smile at the Shadowspitters.
(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so many posts)
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:32 pm

(its fun when there's a lot of post's, so it doesn't take 1 hour for 1 post!)

spirit

she lay on her stomach, probably being lazy. "yeah, shadowspitters are awesome" she said, then sat up dizzily. "what the heck hit me?" she mumbled before yawning. she opened one red eye and glanced at solar. "hey its okay solar, no harm done!" she chirped happily
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Cirrus
The metal shard collapsed, he kicked it away, he threw hi talons onto the ground and pranced into the cave.
He saw all of the black marks he made with the sparks, he laughed and sat down, he heard everyone talking about how great shadow spitters are, jealous, he walked over in a corner of the cave a sat down, he fidgeted with his talons for a bit and sighed.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:42 pm

spirit

she noticed that cirrus was sulking around. she motioned for the others to stay quite. she then slowly stalked up to him, when she was right behind him, she made a really loud noise that sounded like a dying horse
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Solar
She covered her ears and sighed. Airis laughed quietly, watching Spirit as she moved into his cave. "You alright?" He tried, looking at Solar with a half-smile. "Yeah. I'm fine, why?" Solar asked. "You look.. dreadful," Airis muttered.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Cirrus
He jumped up and blew a lighting bolt at her on accident. "SPIRIT!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" he screamed furious. He sat back down, his claws were turning black from the huge amount of power he had used. He growled at her again and then sat back down.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:53 pm

spirit

she dodged it while laughing. "MAN, dude, your edgy today. you okay?" she said, snickering a bit in the middle. she sat down and continuously poked him saying 'poke each time'

"poke
poke
poke
poke
poke
poke"
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Cirrus
He nudged away her talon and sighed. "There isn't anything wrong! It's just my talons are charred! Do you see how black they are? It looks like it's spreading, and I feel weird." He barked, showing her the black that covered his talons, which started spreading to his arms quickly. He held his talons up again, now upset.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me