Healing- Semi-lit. Wolf War/Romance RP

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Healing- Semi-lit. Wolf War/Romance RP

Postby Pingutaina » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 am

Welcome to Healing!

~Plot~

Violence and hate had never a major trouble between the Cobra Pack and the Imperial Pack. What led to such opposition was never certain. You grow up being taught that the other pack's wolves are evil and ruthless... but you've never seen actual evidence of this. Will these two packs ever reconcile? Will it unite when they are both under the pressure of a danger? Will they come together once more as it should be? You decide when you join Healing.

PACK DESCRIPTIONS

Cobra Pack- The Cobra Pack is made of strong warrior wolves. Bred to become fighters. The pups are trained from young age the arts of hunting and fighting. They learn the values of a good fighter and worthy pack member. The Cobra pack treat females as equal members, males never look down upon them. They are all taught of the Imperial pack's supposedly corrupt and unjust ways.

Imperial Pack- They are honest and trustworthy. They are not as focused on fighting as much as the Cobra pack. Pups are taught to be good pack members, hunting, raising young, etc. The females are treated with respect and gentleness, they are considered special for they have the power to repopulate the pack. No one directly accuses the Cobra pack, but everyone privately thinks of them as ruthless and brutal wolves with no proper learning.

Current Season: Autumn

RULES:

1. All of Tess' Rules
2. Your wolves are allowed to mate with the permission of the other player. If you do, don’t be graphic
3. Don't kill anyone without permission (Especially you guys, Pyrewolves!)
4. Best spelling, punctuation, grammar etc. I am not tolerant of anyone who hasn't any of this. :geek:
5. No Strong Language, if you absolutely have to, do this: ****
6. This is a wolf-only RP. You are only allowed to play as Wolf. No magic wolves with wings or anything :shock:
7. Make sure that if you do join, please try to log in frequently to check for updates :mrgreen:
8. Up to three wolves and two Pyrewolves maximum.
*9. This is a semi-lit. roleplay. At least to lines per post. Writer's block is understood.
10. Let's keep to the plot. No major plot twists please! :P
11. Use preferably Chicken Smoothie Dogs pictures. If not, use a real picture. No anime, artwork, etc.
If you read this write [color=#BF00FF]spooky stork
on your form.

*I use the 'Three-strikes you're out system'. This mean that if I catch you writing less than two lines per post three times, you are removed from the roleplay.[/color]

RANKS:

Imperial Pack:

Alpha Male
-open-
Alpha Female
-open-
Beta Male
-open-
Beta Female
-open-
Healers (Limit 2)
-open-
Warriors
-open-
Hunters
-open-
Mates
Raye- Pingutaina

Cobra Pack:

Alpha Male
Char- Pingutaina
Alpha Female
-open-
Beta Male
-open-
Beta Female
-open-
Healers (Limit 2)
-open-
Warriors
-open-
Hunters
-open-
Mates
-none yet-

Loners
-none yet-

FORM:
Marked with * must be filled.

Code: Select all
*Name-
*Gender-
*Age-
*Pack-
*Rank-
History-
*Picture-
Personality-
Anything else you wanna add?-

CHARACTER LISTS
Striked=Not active
Pink=Female
Blue=Male

IMPERIAL PACK
Raye- Pingutaina 1st Page

COBRA PACK

Char- Pingutaina 1st Page

My Forms:

*Name- Char
*Gender- M
*Age- 3 yrs.
*Pack- Cobra
*Rank- Alpha Male
History- Being only months old, he was abandoned by his parents. Perhaps it was they couldn't care for him An old lone wolf found him and took Char to live with him. The wolf treated Char as if he were nothing, and often hurt him both physically and verbally. He ran away when he was a year old, hoping to begin a new life. Char soon found the Cobra pack and was made Alpha.
*PictureImage
Pet's name: Char
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Personality- Char is protective and kind. He is aggressive around strange wolves, and is not afraid to put his loved ones' lives before his. He loves to help other wolves with any of their problems, he is very wise. Char loves to have a good time. He always means what he says and thinks before he acts. Char is agile and strong; he loves a good hunt. He finds it uncomfortable to talk about his past life.
Anything else you wanna add?- Besides the earring on his left ear, Char has a necklace with a glowing orange pendant. It was given to him supposedly by his father.

*Name- Raye
*Gender- F
*Age- 2 1/2
*Pack- Imperial
*Rank- Hunter
History- She was born to two lone wolves, and lived happily with the both of them. Once she reached the age of 1 and a half, she left her parents to start a new life, join a pack, and perhaps even settle down. She found the Imperial pack and soon joined them.
*Picture- Image
Pet's name: Raye
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Personality- Raye is kind, friendly and smart. She always helps fellow wolves whenever they need it. Raye is strong and agile, she loves a good hunt. She will always listen to what another has to say. Raye is amiable yet cautious around strangers. Around her friends, she is happy and playful.
Anything else you wanna add?- She has a vine bracelet tied around her front right ankle.
Last edited by Pingutaina on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Healing- Semi-lit. Wolf War/Romance RP

Postby Firedragon2009 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:06 am

Name-Eclipse
*Gender-Female
*Age-Young Adult
*Pack-Imperial
*Rank-Alpha Female
History-she only tells to someone special for her
*Picture-Image
Personality-Eclipse is a charming she-wolf.She always try her best for her pack and try to lead it with the right way.She is very protective and she will fight for those she love.Eclipse will stay loyal to her mate and she want to lead the pack with someone special to her side.She likes hunting and exploring.She is a good fighter and she has enough expirience since her rank is very challenging.Eclipse's like the pups and she want to have her own one day.She can be very good mother and mate.
Anything else you wanna add?-Spooky Stork
Last edited by Firedragon2009 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Firedragon2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pingutaina » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 am

Firedragon2009 wrote:Name-Eclipse
*Gender-Female
*Age-Young Adult
*Pack-Imperial
*Rank-Alpha Female
History-she only tells to someone special for her
*Picture-adding
Personality-adding
Anything else you wanna add?-I'll finish the form in a bit.

((Once you've added the picture and the code, you are accepted. :3))
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 pm

((I'm gonna join, but are we allowed to use CS wolf pets with odd markings/colours? If not that's ok, I just wanted to ask before I posted a form. (: ))
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pingutaina » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 am

((Go ahead and use whichever you like, as long as it's a CS dog.))
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me