S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:25 am

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny, maybe Margaux- mate open- wants offspring- Tags: Destiny, Kilimanjaro, Margaux

She made a small sound as Esperanza left them. "Is she...alright?" she asked the Beta, figuring Destiny might know the husky a bit better. After all, Destiny was the beta. It wasn't wrong to say she probably knew a lot about each of them. Shaking her head, she flicked her tail a bit. She then said "Good idea," and stood as well, offering a smile before they walked over.
(For Destiny)

She dipped her head to the other two, then made a small sound. "No, no, not the alpha; Destiny suggested doing a hunt. She also said there could be a patroll at the same time. We came to see if you two would want to go with us," she said.

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Iro x Kera: seven siblings- Tags: Soma

The brown muzzled lovely golden male twitched brown ears. The white pawed one nodded to the other male. The white tipped tail flicked, blue and brown eyes watching. He said "No, not me, though... we'll have to go back at some point. We ARE the medics, after all. I just...wanted to find you, maybe talk, maybe hang out."

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided for now)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags: Luna

The long haired pretty white cat focused the two different colored eyes on her. He nodded as he looked at her. "That's good; we all need to eat," he felt the need to mention. "It's good we have hunters, you're all very important. Ah, yeah...it's always busy for a scout like me, I suppose. We have to be on constant alert for dogs..." He shook his head at that, then continued to speak to the hunter. "I'm just glad none of the mongrels were near here earlier."

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags: Flora

The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, nodded. Her white tipped tail flicked gently. Golden lovely eyes were warm as she said "Wed have to ask one of the others. I'm just a helper, remember?" she laughed.

(Furry: what's she training to be?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ 003 }

Postby nocturna. » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:03 pm

──────. |MARGAUX|.────────────────────────────────────────
    --- [ female ] - [ 3 yrs ] - [ belgian tervuren ] - [ canidae ] - [ scout ] - [ mentions; - ] - [ tags; kilimanjaro, destiny, mey ]
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Margaux tilted her head ever so slightly to the left as the male spoke beside her. With a smile, she playfully rolled her eyes after Kilimanjaro finished speaking. "I know what our job is, silly. I just didn't know if Courage had wanted to change anything to our routes..." She paused a moment, her smile fading a bit. "It seems he's been wary cats might be sneaking around our borders lately." Flicking her ears away, Margaux turned to see Mey and Destiny walking towards them. The Belgian hopped to her paws, tail wagging swiftly, happy to see her friend. "Good afternoon! I'm doing great, I hope you two are as well." She replied enthusiastically. "Oh? Well that sounds like a great idea." The female smiled warmly to the two others who'd joined them, when her stomach suddenly growled. Embarrassed, Margaux giggled softly. "It seems like my stomach agrees!"

──────. |ANGUS| .─────────────────────────────────────────────
    --- [ male ] - [ 2 yrs ] - [ orange & white ds tabby ] - [ felidae ] - [ tunneler ] - [ mentions; - ] - [ tags; cloud ]
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      After he'd replied to her previous question, the tabby offered a slight smile. Cloud made no mention of potentially startling him; he was grateful for that. Angus wasn't the most social of cats and he dreaded having to explain himself for the emotion of being scared in more detail. Following her lead, he too breezed past their somewhat awkward meeting. "Oh, sure... have they been spotted nearby lately?" The male answered, not expecting the higher ranked female to offer assistance. Angus rarely saw any dogs, let alone any sign of them, so Cloud mentioning them started worry the younger male. The pair continued on walking side by side. Every few steps, Angus glanced over to his companion. "Have you eaten yet today? I'd hate to drag you along with me on a pointless mission if you already have a full belly..." Surely she had more important things to do than waste her afternoon on a hunt with him...
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:51 am

D e s t i n y
Candide Pack | Beta| single | tags: Mey, Margaux, Kilimanjaro

As Mey asked her if Esperanza was alright , she gave Mey a concerned look "Honestly, not sure. But, I hope she is alright" the aussie responded softly before returning to the conversation she had just began with Margayx and Kilimanjaro. She dipped her head before responding to the question. Offering a small smile as Mey answered before she was able. She was thankful as her mind was already wondering if Esperanza again was okay. She didn't know the dog well , but she felt terrible for if it was something that was said.

"We were considering doing a patrol to add to the territory potentially - but since we are going to far from camp we could also potentially find some prey" she added to hopefully explain - it wasn't just her idea and she hated to sound like it was "it was Esperanza's idea actually - to look to add more territory" . Destiny turned to scan her surroundings once again, almost hoping her eyes would land on the Husky so she could offer credit.

A t l a s
Felidae Clan | meditator | single | tags: Velvet , Luna

As Atlas walked off from Bouncainer and Viper, he flicked his tail. He wasn't sure how a casual conversation could turn so tense, so quickly. But he shrugged things off, with not hearing or seeing any canines recently. The clan was feeling a little more on edge. Almost lying in wait in Atlas's mind - for something bad to happen.

His ears picked up faint voices of more clan members, he steered himself towards the voices until Luna and Velvet came into view. He approached quietly, to hopefully not disturb their conversation. As he waited for a pause in conversation he suddenly stepped forward "Good afternoon. I hope I am not interrupting" he greeted. "Viper has asked for our scouts to begin keeping a closer eye on where our borders meet the canines, he also has asked me to alert clan members about a meeting tonight"

L u n a

Felidae Clan | Hunter | single | tags: Velvet, Atlas

Luna shook her head as he mentioned Hunters were important "yes however, I believe our scouts are more important. You're the ones keeping us alerted of anything suspicious" she said softly. As he commented, thankful of no dogs in the area she flicked her tail "Something tells me they're thankful they haven't seen us either. Although it has been quiet silent more recently"

Her head spun hearing footsteps, the clan mediator, Atlas had approached. She dipped her head in greeting "Hello Atlas" sh greeted softly. Her eyes widened hearing the words given. She wondered - was she not the only one thinking things had been too quiet recently?

Pending Responses wrote:

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: James, Tallulah

Archer offered James a smile as he commented on dreams, "See your dream seems much more relaxed" he commented before the sound paw steps approaching caught his attention. He looked at the large poodle in front of him with a defensive glance, just incase the cats had decided to strike. He was thankful he hadn't began snarling before turning his head, as he had come to see another guard of the pack, a Cane Corso named Tallulah. As the guard approached, she had apologized for intruding. Shaking his head, Archer offered a small smile "no worries Tallulah" he commented before the canine could finish her sentence. He scolded himself for getting ahead of the conversation. Dipping his head as she mentioned the Alpha had requested a pack meeting "Understood. Do you need help informing anyone?" he asked curiosity pulled at him, tempted to ask the reasoning for the meeting - however, last thing he needed was to be scolded for prying

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:55 am

Courage - Dogo Argentino - Canidae Pack - Alpha
@ Calvin
Hearing Calvins agreement to help, Courage nodded with reasurance and took a pause to think. "I asked Tallulah to let everyone know of the meeting." He explained. He trusted Tallulah would do her best to let everyone know, or as many as she possibly could, he thought she seemed reliable. "We need to disguss this situation with these cats and to let everyone speak up about any possible issues. So it could possibly get very loud, it would be great if you can help with keeping the peace." He asked. "I also intend for us to announce the new pack name tonight." Courage took a long pause. "Do you also know of anything important to speak of tonight?

James - Standard Poodle - Canidae Pack - Hunter
@ Archer, Tallulah (Pming.)
James thought for a moment about his dreams. "That is true." He admitted, relaxing dreams probably seemed far better for sleep than active ones, however active dreams would likely be helpful from time to time. Ge noticed how Archer appeared to be very aware of his surroundings, James wondered how stressful it was as a guard. He had always thought being a hunter was a lot of work, but being a hunter didn't mean risking as much getting injured or even possibly dying, and then also having to think of keeping others in the pack safe too. It seemed stressful.
Hearing another voice call to them, James turned around to see Tallulah. He bowed his head in greeting as he listened to her message. "Sure thing! Thanks for letting us know." He called back. "Are you having a good morning Tallulah?" James asked, attempting to strike up as much convocation with as many dogs as he could.

Cloud - Domestic Shorthair - Felidae Clan - Scout
@ Angus
The she-cat kept a close eye on their surorundings as they walked, but at the same time kept ensuring to keep looking back at Angus, she would hate to appear rude but she also was very aware of the importance of her scout role in the clan. His question was not much of a surprise to her, some of the cats in the clan had regular run ins with dogs, and the others not so much, it had been a matter of luck or unlucky in Clouds opinion.
"There have been a few more recently. I heard some of the others saying they think the dogs are planning something soon, so I think it's good just to be careful." She admitted openly, she didn't want to worry him, but she also understood it was an important matter that was probably useful for everyone.
As Angus asked if Cloud had eaten, she realized that she had neglected her stomach for some time. She was often distracted by other tasks and would forget to eat. "Not yet today." She responded and flicked her tail. "I'm not really much of a hunter, I guess that is why I am a scout. Are you any good at hunting?" She asked, knowing he was a Tunneler. "Perhaps you can catch us breakfast and I can keep watch for the dogs?" She suggested. She would hate for anything to happen to Angus if he was distracted and there was no-one watching his tail.

Rosetta - Oriental Havana - Felidae Clan - Tunneler
@ Madeira
Rosetta listened carefully to Madeira while working, the role of a medic seemed very interesting to her. She thought about herself being a medic, but it seemed complicated to know all of the herbs and it wasn't something she could risk getting wrong. "Being a medic sounds like it has a lot of challenges too, I didn't realise." She admitted and flicked her tail. "I think everyone would be happy if you asked them for their help. Your job is so important, even though sometimes it might not be possible to save someone, you save as many cats as you possibly can. I think that is really heroic." Rosetta admitted and smiled reasuringly at Madeira.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:56 pm

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny, maybe Margaux- mate open- wants offspring- Tags: Destiny, Kilimanjaro, Margaux

She made a small sound, again, and sighed as she nodded to Destiny. "I hope it wasn't us...if she is upset," she said. She then let Destiny continue the conversation with the other two. She was glad she'd helped a bit, though. She smiled and wagged a bit at Margaux. "Oh, I'm...I've been fine," she said with a nod to the Tervuren. She really thought she was pretty. However, she refrained from saying this, and instead giggled. "I'm a bit hungry too; what about you, Destiny?" she asked.

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Iro x Kera: seven siblings- Tags: Soma

The brown muzzled lovely golden male twitched brown ears. The white pawed one nodded to the other male. The white tipped tail flicked, blue and brown eyes watching. He said "No, not me, though... we'll have to go back at some point. We ARE the medics, after all. I just...wanted to find you, maybe talk, maybe hang out."

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided for now)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags: Luna, Atlas

The long haired pretty white cat focused the two different colored eyes on her. He smiled as he said "Yes, I suppose we are. Pretty important to the group, that is." He took in a breath as Atlas then approached them. He faced away from him a moment, swallowing. He then composed himself, or at least tried. "At...Atlas, good day, you're...not really interrupting. I just returned from scouting, and saw no dogs thankfully. Ill keep a closer eye each time I go out after this. Meeting tonight?" he asked, then nodded and said "Okay."

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags: Flora

The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, nodded. Her white tipped tail flicked gently. Golden lovely eyes were warm as she said "Wed have to ask one of the others. I'm just a helper, remember?" she laughed.

(Furry: what's she training to be?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:25 am

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: James, Tallulah

Archer offered James a smile as he commented on dreams, "See your dream seems much more relaxed" he commented before the sound paw steps approaching caught his attention. He looked at the large poodle in front of him with a defensive glance, just incase the cats had decided to strike. He was thankful he hadn't began snarling before turning his head, as he had come to see another guard of the pack, a Cane Corso named Tallulah. As the guard approached, she had apologized for intruding. Shaking his head, Archer offered a small smile "no worries Tallulah" he commented before the canine could finish her sentence. He scolded himself for getting ahead of the conversation. Dipping his head as she mentioned the Alpha had requested a pack meeting "Understood. Do you need help informing anyone?" he asked curiosity pulled at him, tempted to ask the reasoning for the meeting - however, last thing he needed was to be scolded for prying

He flicked his tail, offering a sideways glance to James, as he hoped the poodle would be able to hear him whisper "Do you think everything is okay? I mean - how often do we call meetings here" he asked under his breath. Honestly, concerned almost about the sudden meeting. He wondered if they were planning something. Perhaps the cats had finally come out of hiding?

A t l a s
Felidae Clan | meditator | single | tags: Velvet , Luna

Atlas dipped his head to Velvet, his eyes locking onto his for a moment before he glanced towards Luna as well. He flicked an ear listening to the Scout's words "I'm glad you didn't see any of those mutts. They seem to have almost disappeared" he commented before turning his head to Luna's question.
Atlas glanced at her with an annoyed expression, "You know I can't tell you that. Viper will share the information during the meeting" he said before adding "Besides. I don't even know what it's about"

L u n a

Felidae Clan | Hunter | single | tags: Velvet, Atlas

Luna nodded in agreement, Velvet was correct. They were all important to the clan, even the seemingly odd or smaller ranks. Combined the clan functioned well - if part of that was missing she wasn't sure what would happen.
Her attention was drawn by Velvet's sudden shift in tone. She half closed her eyes and shook her head softly before flicking her tail curiously "Do you know what the meeting is about?" she questioned. Locking her gaze onto the black tom in front of her. With his response, she gave him a roll of her eyes "I know you know. You just won't tell me" she said with an almost snappy response
She exhaled deeply before straightening her posture, "I know we will find out soon enough. I was just curious as to what to expect" she commented.

Pending Responses wrote:
D e s t i n y
Candide Pack | Beta| single | tags: Mey, Margaux, Kilimanjaro

As Mey asked her if Esperanza was alright , she gave Mey a concerned look "Honestly, not sure. But, I hope she is alright" the aussie responded softly before returning to the conversation she had just began with Margayx and Kilimanjaro. She dipped her head before responding to the question. Offering a small smile as Mey answered before she was able. She was thankful as her mind was already wondering if Esperanza again was okay. She didn't know the dog well , but she felt terrible for if it was something that was said.

"We were considering doing a patrol to add to the territory potentially - but since we are going to far from camp we could also potentially find some prey" she added to hopefully explain - it wasn't just her idea and she hated to sound like it was "it was Esperanza's idea actually - to look to add more territory" . Destiny turned to scan her surroundings once again, almost hoping her eyes would land on the Husky so she could offer credit.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:03 am

🐱 BOUNCANIER
Siamese
Felidae clan | Captain, Lead warrior | male | homo | crush - Viper | tags - Viper, Atlas

__
He took a long deep breath as she narrowed his eyes "I didn't say I could run away, I said we could...I rather die than let those drool monsters have anything in this land" he said with a sight. He listened to the conversations between the two "oh well, I can do that border patrol" he said rather coldly.

🐱 MADEIRA
Ragdoll
Felidae clan | Medic | female | hetero | crush - open |tags - Rosetta

__
She sighed as she listened to the tunneler "well I could love some help sometimes, especially if there is someone needing help, I could love to have more medic partners...but that's not something a leader chooses, it's the cats themselves who choose if they wanted to be a medic or not" she said. She shook her head slightly embarrassed "don't say I am a hero...I just do what I can to save someone's life...but yeah always even that is not enough" she said. She kept her eyes on the tunneler thinking "so when you're done, want to share something small with me perhaps?" she asked her.

🐶 KILIMANJARO
Doberman
Canidae pack | Scout | male | pan | crush - Archer, Margaux | tags - Margaux, Destiny, Mey

__
He looked at Margaux "yeah...we don't really have one route we always use, we go where the alpha tells us to go, or if there is being some problems in some areas..." he said to her. He flicked his ears over to Destiny when the beta was explaining what she wanted for them "I see, more territory, well we have a large already, but maybe some lands outside of the city could be good for possible larger prey to be found...they still don't really like to come inside the city...there is mostly food for those cats..." he said with a sight.

🐶 ESPERANZA
Siberian husky
Canidae pack | hunter | female | bi | crush - open | tags - Destiny, Mey, Margaux, Kilimanjaro

__
She sat there watching her own front paws sighing '...seriously what am I doing? I got to feel like they wanted to be together like I could only be in their way? but they're packmates...they are supposed to be together...they're my packmates too...' she thought to herself. She shook her head violently before standing up 'maybe I could go back to them...' she thought to herself. She walked in fast steps toward the place she left the other two hunters only a few moments earlier 'what is my excuse?' she thought as she walked toward them "sorry about that...I felt dizzy, yes, but staying still doesn't do any good so I am joining you...if I am still allowed to.." she spoke up to them. She looked at them "...I thought about what I said earlier and remembered something" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:14 pm

Viper -- Male -- Calico Maine Coon -- Leader, Felidae Clan -- ~Bouncanier > open
    "Not every cat will always be able to run away quickly if we're attacked, if we take a permanent home immediate escape will not be an option unless we are willing to abandon those that can't. I am not." His tone made it clear that was the end of the conversation. Instead he was already leaping down from where he'd been perched that morning, gaze sweeping across the ruined room once more. Patch... never slept far from here, surely Viper could find him easily enough if he poked around -- assuming Atlas didn't spot him first.

Kiri -- Female -- Cream Shiba Inu -- Scout, Canidae Pack -- ~Buck
    Clearly she needn't have bothered trying to sniff out any of her packmates, if the voice behind her was any indication. Kiti gave herself one last yawn and a stretch before she turned and started toward him. "Morning... Buck." She didn't even really attempt to disguise the awkward pause as she tried to pin down which name went to this face -- he was the lead... something. Not scout, she'd know that one immediately since that was the one she had to interact with regularly. Guard, maybe? Although judging by the rabbits at his paws, maybe lead hunter was the safer bet.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me