Radiation Emitting [Roleplay] Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Radiation Emitting [Roleplay] Accepting

Postby geminibaby » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:58 am

Name:Nova
Power: Can alter/read emotions and thoughts, but will drain her energy in the process.
Personality: Nova is Witty and quick-minded, and is great at problem solving. However, she can come off as abrasive or introverted. She's also extremely loyal to those she's close to, and will put themselves before her first.
Animal: Fox
Image/Description:Image
She/Her

PM's and Trades are OPEN, Please don't hesitate!
geminibaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geminibaby » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:10 am

Name:Gemini
Power: Elemental, with an affinity for water/ice.
Personality: Gemini is standoffish and keeps to herself. She thinks of herself as quite the nomad, never staying in one place for long.
Animal: Equine (horse)
Image/Description:Image
She/Her

PM's and Trades are OPEN, Please don't hesitate!
geminibaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:36 am

Name: Koda
Power: Electricity Manipulation- Kodii can generate and manipulate electricity, varying in strength from static shocks to bolts depending on his goal. However he isn't immune to electricity, and thus can do serious harm to himself if he isn't careful.
Personality: Koda may be small and half-blind, but he's intelligent and observant, fast on his paws and hard to trick. If engaged in conversation, he's quick-witted and can be sarcastic, often with a very deadpan tone. Not shy in the least, simply a bit soft-spoken. He won't back down even if someone is much larger than him -- as many, many animals are.
Animal: Margay
Image/Description: Koda is blind in his right eye, and there are patches of fur missing from his front paws and tail -- remnants of scars from the backlash of his electricity.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna Stafford » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:30 pm

i hope you're still accepting lol i've come across 2 topics that were actually closed(wasn't displayed in the title)

Name: Luna
Power: flight(wow a flying bat who would've thought), minor earth manipulation(moving rocks, growing vines etc)
Personality: while mostly cold, harsh and sarcastic, she tends to show her softer side to people she finds interesting or nice. this sometimes works in a bad way, as she is terrible with recognizing negative signs when it comes to toxic or manipulative behavior. she also loves stuffed animals and hugs from familiars, though only few people know this.
Animal: Bat(she calls herself a "dragon" because she thinks it fits her better)
Image/Description: she is a black, four-legged anthro and feral switching bat with green eyes and grey webbing, she has a fin tipped tail which allows her to swim up to 10 mph(around 16 km/h). i do have images of her but considering i'm a little new to Chicken Smoothie i'll leave that aside for now lol i can link her toyhou.se if needed tho

ARTIST FOR SNABES
CLICK ABOVE TO CHECK THEM FUNKY LIL GUYS OUT!
boo

Image[/url]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Luna Stafford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me