Last Summer (fantasy horse roleplay)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Last Summer (fantasy horse roleplay)

Postby geminibaby » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:51 am

Name- Fenyx
Gender- Mare
Breed- UNKNOWN
age-6
Power(s)- Manipulate thoughts and emotions to an extent. If someone is feeling an extreme emotion, Fenyx can pull some of it away or add more, depending g on the emotion. She can also create short term memory loss, although it can only affect the past 30 seconds or so that went by. This also gives her the ability to feel auras, although it needs some practice.
personality- Fenyx is inquisitive and bright, and quite soft spoken. She tends to avoid conflict and loud spaces, preferring the quiet sounds of nature. She is extremely empathetic due to her abilities, and thus tries to avoid most people.
She/Her

PM's and Trades are OPEN, Please don't hesitate!
geminibaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonnie<3 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:49 am

Name: Lazuli
Breed: Connemara pegasus
Power(s): Water control and some electric abilities that are uncontrollable when she feels mad
Personality: A generally friendly pegasus with a natural ability to befriend everyone she meets Lazuli is a much loved member of the herd. She does occasionally get angry though and when that happens it's wise to run or you might accidently get zapped.
Backstory: Born and raised in the herd Lazuli had a pretty normal upbringing however an accident in a trap as a foal permanently damaged one of her wings and now flying is very difficult for her and she can only do it for a short amount of time before getting too worn out.
Partner: open, pm me
Lonnie<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChevyTheQH » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:50 am

Mark
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes