Lost: a D&D campaign OPEN! ACCEPTING!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Lost: a D&D campaign OPEN! ACCEPTING!

Postby Khajiitcat » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 pm

UserName: Khajiitcat
Name: Ether
Species: tiefling
Class: druid
Weapons and items: staff, dagger
Has a snake familiar

I never made it through my first campaign because the dm quit. So I basically know nothing is there a discord for this?
I came back from a 7 Year hiatus two months ago. I am still playing catch up please let me know if and what I have done wrong so I can correct it if Ive sent a bad trade. Give me direction please send a suggestion or a message. Im in a group called LTCS on discord to double check trades so please do not try to take advantage of the fact that im relearning as I will be having my trades checked there.

Khajiitcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 pm

(there isn't a Discord and that's up to the Creator if they want to make one for this which I personally don't think would be a bad idea but that's up to them)
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:51 pm

Thanks for joining! I won’t be making one due to my circumstances. I’m almost done with Seiko‘s new response. I’ll update it tomorrow morning. I might still be on CS tonight, but I keep forgetting what I’m saying on here so I probably won’t update theirs right now. (My brain Rot is worse at night lol). Anyways, good night everyone. (Unless you see me on here.)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Fri May 03, 2024 4:59 am

hi, will there be any updates on this? or does the campaign only run on weekends?
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Artfight ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Toyhouse˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat May 04, 2024 6:21 am

UserName: peachpit.
    Name: Milde (She/her)
    Species: Kobold (Pale pink glittery scales, white belly/chest, pale blue eyes and matching horns/spikes)
    Class: Druid (Circle of the moon, wildshape)
    Weapons and items: Wearing a pale blue flowy dress, covered in golden jewelry. Weapons are two daggers that sit in her belt on the side of her legs.

She very short! 2'6ft to be exact. She's very sweet and bubbly and gets along with almost everyone, but doesn't hesitate to get into a brawl for her friends. She loves anything shiny, being a race of dragon it is not surprising.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me