Lost: a D&D campaign OPEN! ACCEPTING!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Lost: a D&D campaign OPEN! ACCEPTING!

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:18 pm

DM (Hawk) wrote:(wisdom saving throw: 17, this is just in case…) you gather the scraps and head to the forest. A large pine was next to the path. You try and ignore the sounds. And keep your weapon close to you.(please choose which weapon you are using). The birch and pine slowly mixed until you were in the next forest. deeper in whispering and laughter filled the air. The occasional acorn was dropped on your head. Slightly annoyed, you still continued on ignoring them. Once the old rickety Cabin was finally in sight, sigh with relief, it had been a long journey. You wonder how much you’re going to get paid. The cabin looks worn down and rotten. You Knock on the door but there’s no response. You open the deteriorating door. Only to find that the cabin is empty. You get an erie feeling from this place, It was completely empty other than mothballs and dust. You drop the scraps, they had been delivered. You don’t like the feeling this place gives you, so you leave as soon as possible and decide to head home.

May add More encounters with the Fae in the future…
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:26 pm

While traveling through the forest, I hold my crossbow close to me. I bolted out the place as soon as I dropped off the materials. On the way back to the marketplace, I took great notice of my surroundings to make sure I am not being followed.
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Artfight ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Toyhouse˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

ImageImage
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:40 pm

DM (Hawk) wrote: Still uneasy, you enter the marketplace. You know that there is nothing following you, this time, at least. You don’t like that place. It was to unsettling. The Gnoll (who is now resting in a hammock at the back of the shop) hears you come in. They sit up lazily. “Hope it wasn’t too much trouble.” They yawn “I’m getin’ something out of this to, so here’s a good deal.” She drops a heavy sack in your hands. “eighty gold. I would’ve given up if I were you. Thanks for doin’ the job.” The shopkeeper slumped back into their hammock and closed to their eyes again.

+80x gold

(That wisdom saving throw really helped you btw)
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:24 pm

okay thank you! i walk over to shop 1 and start to ask the shop keeper their prices for the weapons

ImageImage
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:57 am

a little confused why they didn't take the pen or the ink but put it back nonetheless, as they silently watch her jump over the Creek while seeming to pick up something behind an oak tree, shortly tearing something off before returning back on the same side while quietly watching the young girl drew. returning back to them with the paper in hand as they were in for a stunning surprise when the girl gave them a toothy smile, watching the color of their skin begin to fade as they let out a light gasp of the changeling standing before them, well-knowing that it was rare for a changeling to entrust someone to see their true identity, gently taking the paper as they gave the little one a heartfelt smile before delivering their end of to bargain. suddenly five black tails sprout from the tailbone with large fox ears springing out while fur soon covers their entire body, shortly following suit with their jaw becoming a muzzle and their feet becoming paws as they reveal their true form of a anthropomorphic kitsune. "thank you little one, my name is Seiko by the way and I do hope we come across each other again, I think you dearly for entrusting me with such a a rare sight from your kind!" they thank the young one for entrusting them with the rare sight as they couldn't help but to notice the smile suddenly disappearing, shortly hearing the same voice of the two other children whispering before looking over to see the children running off to the Village. when they did glance back at her for the final time they couldn't help with the see something in her eye, getting a hunch that they couldn't leave without following the children, as there could be a chance that the children would spread to the village that they saw a changeling, simply unable to bring themself to to leave and ignoring knowing that the little one could be in danger now. going on their fours as they ran towards the village, with them planning to reset their disguise when they get to the entrance of the village, certainly knowing that wouldn't be best to go into an entire Village in their kitsune state.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:08 am

DM (Hawk) wrote:Atop the entrance of the weapon shop, a small sign hangs. Reading Hanson & Walbert’s wears. As you enter, you a greeted by a wooden board. The words “I’m not here right now. Please talk to the Goose. No shoplifting. He has teeth. Were burned into it, accompanied by a funny little drawing. You hear the words “HI! HI!” But can’t quite figure out where they’re coming from. You hear the beating of wings beside you. Turning over to the left, you see a large goose sitting on a stool. Sharp teeth, protruding out of its beak. “Hello! Welcome! My name’s Walbert, what can I do for you today?” The goose excitedly flaps its wings. What do you wish to do?

Take any action! Ask about prices, look around, bargain, or anything else
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:27 am

Afternoon Naps walks around the shop before trailing over to the Goose and asking, "Hello, how much are your daggers and long swords?"

ImageImage
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:07 am

putting up their disguise when they reach the entrance of the town as Seiko caught eye of a weapon shop with a hanging sigh, (Might as well i suppose...) they thought to themselves as they calmly walked into the shop to be presented with something that was written down on a wooded broad, "G-Goose..?" they let out in a confused voice before hearing someone suddenly shouting a greeting in a rather excited voice. turning over to see the for mention large Goose sitting on a stool with rather pointy teeth while continuing the excited attitude by flapping there wings in a joyful matter, "U-Umm, well..." they stumbled their words out as they were quite aware that they wouldn't to be able to get anything for simply four gold, not to mention still being caught off a little off guard by the sudden questioning from the goose. "I only have four gold so I wouldn't really be able to buy anything, but I would be willing to do a bargain with you if you're up for that..." they reply with a uneasy tone in their voice as they couldn't help but to be off put talking to, well, a talking goose.
Last edited by Lustrous Fox on Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:15 am

DM (Hawk) wrote:”daggers 5 per, long swords 10!” The goose cheers. “Feel free to look around! See what Interests you.” He flys over to the long counter, where some of the knives were displayed. Examining each of them, then taking three of them and dropping them in his satchel. Probably to sharpen them later.

Does anything interest Afternoon Nap?

DM (Hawk) wrote: WIP

Response to Seiko will be delayed for a bit. I’m still working on it.
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:22 pm

"Can I buy one dagger and one long sword?"

ImageImage
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me