Lost: a D&D campaign OPEN! ACCEPTING!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Lost: a D&D campaign OPEN! ACCEPTING!

Postby Lustrous Fox » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 am

noticing the little girl that they didn't notice before from previously distracted as they bend down to get on the young ones level before catching eye of the beetle in their hand, "Oh, that quite a beautiful-" he began to compliment their catch only to have a child whisper something incredibly strange in his ear, when they were about to ask as the young girl already ran back to the previous spot. "make me get my steps in why don't you..?" they lightly grumble under there breath as they proceeds to walk over themself to where they were sitting, "excuse me young Miss, but who exactly is watching me?" they orders out for an answer as he didn't appreciate this trick they seem to be pulling, even if they dearly enjoyed doing tricks themself on others.
Last edited by Lustrous Fox on Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 am

Can i talk to shop 4? I want to see if i can get a weapon upgrade or a discount for completeing a quest for them
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Artfight ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Toyhouse˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

ImageImageImage
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:57 am

The gem shop?
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:04 pm

DM (Hawk) wrote:the young girl looks back at you and says “we don’t know his name, maybe your friend does?” The girl smiles “they saw the bird, they have the feathers. They found the bag.” The girl knew something… about “him” and Afternoon Nap… something was off. (Perception check time! You got a 13) there was a tall figure barely noticeable hiding in the trees… a yellow feather floats along the breeze. You spot it for a moment, and once you look back to the trees the figure was gone…

I wonder what Seiko will do about that lol
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 pm

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:The gem shop?

Yes!

ImageImageImage
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 pm

DM (Hawk) wrote:you approach the gem shop. A blue silk was draped over the top to keep everything out of the sun. Amethyst and various crystals were displayed. In the back a Gnoll was dusting off a piece of malachite. You ask the Gnoll (who is the shop keeper) if there’s anything you could do for some pay. She thought for a bit and said “Hey, kid. Ya know what. run these up to the old cabin in the birch woods.” She tosses you some copper scraps and turns back to her gems. “I’ll pay ya if you do. Id do it myself but there’s too many fae. Don’t like em, took my brother when he was young. Gullible thang he was. He came back a month later, deathly pale, wouldn’t talk or eat till the spell broke. They traumatized the poor thang. Just ignore what they say and don’t give them your name. You’ll be fine otherwise.”

What do you do? Accept or decline?
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:59 pm

I accept the quest!

ImageImageImage
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:00 pm

(irrelevant but in my head Cannon this character is a non-binary tranfem boy)

"bird, feathers, bag, my...friend?" they whisper to themself in a puzzle voice, as before they can question more of the confusing words being said to them, as they couldn't help but to notice the feeling someone seems to nearby almost wanting them to notice whoever this was, soon shifting there head to look at to figure that he couldn't make out who or what it was but it was definitely a figure. only to be distracted by a yellow feather breezing by which they couldn't help but to feel that it had a important symbolism to it, especially with the young girl mentioning something about feathers which was a key hint to something about this him, when he did look back at the trees they were only horribly disappointed that to figure seem to disappeared, leading them to stand there for a moment in silence as they pondered what to do about this. knowing that violence isn't as acceptable way to force something out of someone and especially a young little girl, instead they thought of something that may be useful for getting something out of this young girl, suddenly pulling out their bottle of ink with an ink pen and one sheet out of there ten parchment before handing the items to the young girl. "well I don't entirely believe that you don't know their name but if you so say and I can't force it out of you to say their name, but I know what I can have you do instead, how about you write down how they look like or even better yet sketch how they look like, and maybe better you can even put down the race also! and in return I may even show you my true form, it was believed that the only way to kill my race was to cut off our tails as that's where our power was stored, yet in reality that wasn't the case at all and was simply a tale to scare young kids. sadly thank to that tale stating our Tails having store power my race was nearly wiped out, for our Tail of course as we went into hiding for centuries and just now only came out of isolation, some races even still doing the tradition of cutting off our tails to opponents so-called power. hence why a lot of us still like to go into hiding with our human disguise, but I thought I would at least for you for maybe some temptation to see how I really look like!" they chime with some temptation of bravery to reveal their true form of there race that was quite rare and hard to come by, so it wasn't like there was something that you wouldn't casually see everyday.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

DM (Hawk) wrote:the girl accepts the paper, but not the ink. Confused, you watch as The girl got up and jumped across the creek. She was Picking something up behind an Oak tree. for a few moments she examined it. Then promptly tore something off of it. She had a leaf and a piece of charcoal in one hand, and your paper in the other. Once she was back on the side of the creek again, she set the paper on a rock and began scribbling away with the charcoal. Eventually, she tore up the leaf and smeared it on the paper to color it. And the same with a little bit of wet sand. (Perception check: 18!) you said you’d show her your true form. A true form requires an exchange. Before she hands you the paper, she smiles at you, her teeth were sharp. Her skin was growing paler. Her hair turning white, and her pupils disappearing. Before you stands a very young Changling. She holds the paper out for you to accept. (Do you take it?). Over to the side the two others whisper something to each other. Moments later, they both run away towards the village. The smile on their the girls face vanished as she watched them leave. Still, she waits for you to accept the paper. You can see something in her eyes. She knows what’s happened. And how it felt to be… hunted…

Here’s the basic drawing of what she gave Seiko

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=4959368
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me