Lost: a D&D campaign OPEN! ACCEPTING!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Lost: a D&D campaign OPEN! ACCEPTING!

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:50 pm

We need at least one more person…
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 pm

UserName: Lustrous Fox

Name: Seiko

Species: Kitsune - Subrace: Yako

Class: Warlock - Hexblade Parton

Weapons and items: Simple Weapon: Quarterstaff - Arcane Focus: wand - scholar’s pack - Leather armor & Two dagger

Extra info:
languages: can speak write read common as well can speak write read Sylvan thank to Subrace
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Speed: base speed is 30 but if not carry anything then able to go on all fours to become 35 base speed
Kitsune Awareness- You have the ability to hear falsehoods for what they are. You know if you hear a creature willingly lie. A creature hidden from divination magic reveals nothing.
Kitsune Trickery- can appear as the human equivalent of themselves indefinitely by using very simple illusion magic but cannot change or altar there illusionary human self. a creature looking directly out to them can make a intellligent (investigation) check to tell that they are not what they to appear to be but still cannot perceive their true form, this magic can be detectable by spell such as detect magic and dispelled in anti-magic field or by successful detect magic
Kitsune Arcana- know the produce flame catnip but with the exception that the Flames are blue, at level three gain the ability to cast cause fear, and at level five gains the ability to cast phantasmal force

🕯️
Last edited by Lustrous Fox on Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:29 pm

Lustrous Fox wrote:

UserName: Lustrous Fox

Name: Seiko

Species: Kitsune - Subrace: Yako

Class: Warlock

Weapons and items: Simple Weapon: Quarterstaff - Arcane Focus: wand - scholar’s pack - Leather armor & Two dagger
🕯️

Accepted! We’ll start soon. More people can still join though. Even throughout the “campaign”
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 pm

venus_of_the_sky wrote:UserName: venus_of_the_sky
Name: Afternoon Nap
Species: Tabaxi
Class: Fighter with also a polar bear as a mount?
Weapons and items: Default weapons (i usually main a crossbow), any other default stuff aaa

Random sidenote: Hes been colorized >:D I also have a digital version of the stats and stuff if u need it! if this is mainly RP, then his stats should be fine, otherwise he is a default lvl 6 character 🕯️

Does the polar bear have a name? (I need some information. I’m writing out some stuff.)
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:03 pm

DM (Hawk) wrote:your (very) small party, tired of fighting Bullywugs (from that night). Watches the rising Sun. Every time it came up. Every time at night had passed. Only one thing never changed. There was always something in waiting. Something hiding, And it was your job to handle it.

By the small creak, three young children play. Sword fighting each other with sticks, splashing around, and obsessing over the occasional toad. In the village people were washing clothes, setting up market stalls, and some still asleep.

(You can currently take any action. Whether that be General exploring, talking to NPC’s or anything else. If no action taken, there will be a second post from me.)
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:55 pm

(Ah, the precious little innocence of young ones, yet doesn't that innocence die so quickly...) An anthropomorphic kitsune fox quietly thought to themself while standing on a rock as they close their eyes, with only five tail for now as the rest haven't grown in so far due to the race getting a new tail every five to six years, reopening them as Seiko soon use their illusionary magic to take on their human self which was the unique ability that there race had that they could use as many times as they wanted. now disguise as Seiko hopped off the rock to go find a suitable two stick to have a little bit of fun to torment those young children playing swords with the sticks, calmly but lightly skipping over to one of the two young kids playing swords as he stopped Infront of them. making sure they was careful to not be too hard as he bats both kids on top of the head using both of the sticks on each one as a playful trick, snickering to himself as they holds the sticks by the hip as they didn't mind that it wasn't the most nicest thing to do but at least got a giggle out of it
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:04 pm

DM (Hawk) wrote:once the two children go back to playing you notice the young girl, gently holding a beetle in her hands had come up to you. You exchange glances and the girl whispers something to you and walks back to the spot she was previously sitting. (You can currently take any action. Whether that be General exploring, talking to NPC’s or anything else. If no action taken, there will be a second post from me.)

This message is specific For Seiko
I’ll pm you in a moment
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:12 am

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:
venus_of_the_sky wrote:UserName: venus_of_the_sky
Name: Afternoon Nap
Species: Tabaxi
Class: Fighter with also a polar bear as a mount?
Weapons and items: Default weapons (i usually main a crossbow), any other default stuff aaa

Random sidenote: Hes been colorized >:D I also have a digital version of the stats and stuff if u need it! if this is mainly RP, then his stats should be fine, otherwise he is a default lvl 6 character 🕯️

Does the polar bear have a name? (I need some information. I’m writing out some stuff.)

His name is.. Sunshine!
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Artfight ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Toyhouse˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:12 am

Could i start exploring? What environment am I in? what can I interact with?
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Artfight ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Toyhouse˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:37 am

venus_of_the_sky wrote:Could i start exploring? What environment am I in? what can I interact with?

Yes, A village just outside of a vast pine forest. The village and the three children by the creek. (You can just choose a direction to go like the creek village and I’ll give you some context.)

Seiko is down by the creek with the children make sure to read the posts before this (especially the one I started off on)
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me