Flerion Kingdom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Flerion Kingdom

Postby Seeley » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:05 am

https://pin.it/7umok6M4v

*Not my image; all rights go to the owner/artist*

Here in Flerion, is the home of the elves. It has been their home since the beginning of time. Many mythological creatures reside in the beautiful city, as the elves see each and every creature as an equal. The streets are always filled with people, music and other festivities year round. The city itself sits along the edge of the Canomar river. They all travel by either foot, horses or sometimes use their magic but rarely. At the very top, is a castle that overlooks the entire city. There are other neighboring villages and cities all around.

Rules:
1. You can have as many characters as you want; just try to keep genders even
2. No perfect characters please
3. Any mythical creature is allowed within reason( if you have to ask that’s fine)
4. No god modding
5. Please post at least more than 5 sentences
6. Please do not go ahead of others. Please give others time to catch up.
7. Have fun! And also follow all CS rules!

|| Name || Nalaea Virmaris
|| Age || 122 years old
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || Soft spoken, shy, and sweet. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind and speak up. She likes to stick her nose in books and keep to herself.
|| Description || Fair skin, long light brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She has deep blue eyes. Light freckles along her nose
|| History || Born and raised in Flerion, her mother Syndra and her father Erlan, rulers of Flerion. Regardless of her upbringing, Nalaea always made sure to friends with everyone. Her closest friend is Taegen, who is a shapeshifter(who mainly shifts into a wolf) who is like a brother to her since she’s an only child. Her father is hardly ever around since he’s constantly on the move. But he still tries to stop by whenever he can. Meanwhile her mother Syndra likes to roam around the city and occasionally will go over to the next city and visit old friends.
|| Species || Sindar Elf
|| Apparel || Long flowing gowns/dresses, mainly in different shades of blue and greens. She also carries a dagger on her hip and also other accessories just in case.
|| Pet || She has a horse named Fëanor and a trusty wolf named Eira
|| Other || None
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flerion Kingdom

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:58 pm

Name:
Epsilon
Very old (he doesn't really count the years anymore)
Species:
Rabbit person
Picture:
Xxx
Personality:
Kind, caring, happy, seems lucky. Good storyteller, intelligent, honest, trustworthy. Stubborn, hard headed, willful, still wild at times. Too talkative, too quiet, jumpy, withdrawn.
History:
Epsilon was born so many years ago. His parents were a brown rabbit and a cream one. He ended up having cream hair and such. He now has turned gray. He's had a great life. He came here with his family. He and his wife and kids settled. His kids grew and met others. His daughter and son in law had a baby. This granddaughter he gets to see. Others of his family moved away... He values having Elle around.
Apparel:
In picture
Pet(s)-
Kira
Other:
Elle's grandpa

Name:
Elle
Species:
Rabbit person
Description:
Picture above
Dark brown hair and ears and tail
Personality:
Sweet, silly, sensible, sensitive. Playfully, happy, seems lucky, honest. Strong willed, stubborn, hard headed, wild at times. Too quiet, too talkative, withdrawn, doesn't always listen.
History:
She was born twelve years ago. Her father was brown haired and lop eared. Her mom was cream haired and all that. They passed away when she was four...Her grandpa and grandma took her. Her grandma passed away too...She was eight at that time. She misses the woman dearly. She loves her grandpa a lot. They have each other still. They also have their little dog. She adores Kira so much.
Apparel:
Picture
(Dresses and stuff)
Pet(s)-
Kira
Other:
Epsilon's granddaughter

Name:
Kouu
Species:
Fairy Neko
Picture:
Top right
Personality:
Sweet, silly, soft, gentle. Playful, usually happy, caring, kind. Stubborn, hard headed, wild at times, loud at times. Shy, nervous, withdrawn at times, too quiet at times.
History:
Kouu was born twenty years ago. Their mother father was a fairy and mother a Neko. Their father wasn't tiny though. He was three to four feet tall. Their mother was five feet tall. They loved their child very much. Then dad went out one day. He didn't come back to them. Mom went out looking for him. She also never returned to Kouu. Kouu was sixteen at that time. Its only been four years, and they miss their parents.
Apparel:
They seem to favor dresses and crop tops and stuff like that. The dress in the picture is their date outfit (if they ever get a date...eh heh.)
Pet(s)-
Showa
Other:
Sella might be related

Name:
Sella
Species:
Neko
Picture:
Top mid
Personality:
Playful, silly, adventurous, sweet. Fun loving, storyteller, intelligent, gentle. Stubborn, hard headed, strong willed, wild at times. Talkative, too quiet, seems cold if angered, loud at times.
History:
Sella was born twelve years ago. Her parents love her very much. They loved her then, they love her now. She had a pretty normal upbringing. She and Elle met at eight years old. It was just after grandma had passed. She really likes her friend. Elle is also glad to have her. They are the best of friends. She likes the little dog. Her parents found her a little fox. She loves the fox, and the fox really likes Kira.
Apparel:
Sailor outfit
She likes cutesy clothes.
Pet(s)-
Fox Moka
Other:
Maybe related to Kouu
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Riluo - A Once Divine Dragon

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:30 pm

Liu Xizhao || 'Riluo' || Female || Adult || Eastern Dragon

Skin slightly tanned by many years of travel, Riluo stands at about 6'1. Her eyes are silver with slit pupils. Her hair is black, reaching to her lower back and generally either loosely braided or pulled into a high ponytail. While she can have her horns, tail, or both visible she often doesn't, finding they get in the way.
    Her true dragon form is about thirty feet long and she's fairly certain she's still growing despite firmly being an adult, much to her own annoyance as she fears growing too much more will make her own true appearance much too difficult to be in at all. Even now she never uses it within the city as it's... awkward and she risks doing serious damage, if she wishes to truly be herself she must leave.

Though Riluo's affinity lies with fire, her's is special -- a soft gradient from a deep purple core to a red-pink to golden edges, it will not burn most things, but instead cleanses and purifies malicious energies and ill will. It is even possible for her to create small flames that remain long after she has moved on, lighting dark areas and warding against malice.

Friendly and outgoing, Riluo is easy to get along with but much harder to actually get to know. While her willingness to converse is not a facade -- she legitimately enjoys being around and interacting with people of all kinds -- there is very much a wall around her heart that is difficult to get over, keeping others at a safe distance. Thoughtful and gentle even in the worst of situations, even in times of crisis she is the calm within the storm and can easily take the lead if need be though she'd generally rather not. She has a core of steel and a rather intense stubborn streak that is plain to see if her buttons, rare as they are, are pressed. She does not bow her head or stray from her chosen path easily and will push back with no hesitation if pressured.

Liu Xizhao -- most often known simply by 'Riluo', a nickname stemming from her sunset-like colors in her true form -- was born far away from the kingdom where she now tentatively resides, in a small secluded valley. Within that valley was a small village, protected by two divine dragons, Riluo's parents. They were revered by the people of their valley, and Riluo's egg, once laid, perhaps even more so. From the moment she hatched into the world she, then called Liu Si, knew she was loved by her parents and her people and she thrived among them. Though she grew slower than the children of the village she nonetheless played among generations of them, an eternal playmate to any child though a presence welcomed by those of any age, many a day spent learning from circles of women creating art or utensils, or fumbling through hunts among the hills or toiling in the fields alongside the men. Countless skills obtained on a whim in her youthful desire to truly know the people she loved and who loved her in return.
    She was still in her awkward adolescence, though far older than any one person in her village, when it all came crumbling down. A traveler who had stumbled across their settlement returning with what was almost an army that was after nothing less the valley's three dragons. Her home burning, not knowing how many -- if any -- of their people were managing to escape the onslaught, her parents told her one thing: to run. As far and as fast as she could, and not to look back. Ever the faithful daughter, the now named Liu Xizhao ran, and didn't look back. She never saw her parents or her home again.
    She has wandered far and wide since then. She's been hurt by strangers and by past lovers, and been loved and cared for in equal measure. She has helped and caused harm on purpose and by accident in the naivety of her youth, long since past, and for a long time had settled into a routine of travel. Now settled into what almost seems to be a home within the kingdom, running a small stall with any number of goods made by the skills learned in her youth -- ranging from woven rugs to cups or bowls to even carefully collected or grown herbs or jars containing her own fire. {And still, she often thinks of a small, long-deserted valley, and the three dragons that once protected it.}

Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:00 pm

Name: none (short term memory, so they just go by whatever somebody calls them.
Species: nobody knows, as they are a mix of various things (cat ears, and main body, talons for hands, Cobra fangs, wolf tail and legs)
Personality: Curious, caring, insightful, bibliophile, Nervous
History: no one knows much about them, but they were abandoned at a young age and That they can usually be seen perched in trees writing in a leather notebook.
Apparel: glasses, satchel, notebook, and pencil (usually carried in satchel)
Pet(s)- a robin that follows them around
Other: the cat fur is black, the wolf fur is gray, the talons are yellow, and the glasses are round. Anthro
Last edited by Hawk WillowWatcher on Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:05 am

I'm not sure a creature that walks on four legs is allowed, since this is human/humanoid. If they had a human form or were bipedal that would work.

(I've been told anthros are considered humanoid)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:34 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:I'm not sure a creature that walks on four legs is allowed, since this is human/humanoid. If they had a human form or were bipedal that would work.

(I've been told anthros are considered humanoid)

They are, I just spelt it veeeeerrrrryyyyy wrong
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:33 pm

Eh heh, kay.

Also, I hope more people join.
I want this RP to actually start.
Not sure if it will.

I edited out a couple characters, too.

I deleted one picture and the other one I ended up using for something else.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me