Shipwrecked on Grey Mist Island (Accepting~)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Shipwrecked on Grey Mist Island (Accepting~)

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:48 pm

Annamarie “The Ghost” Corwin |22 | Female | Human | Location; Shoreline |tags; Darius, Aquila, Natalia
-------
“Dadi? Is it possible that when we crashed ashore that he washed up on a different shoreline?” The location of the ship cook was worrying but also shelter, food and drinkable water was also worrying. “Well, I’d say that we should get what we can from the wreckage of the ship and make a makeshift shelter? Because we don’t know if there are other inhabitants on this island. And, if we are to search for Dadi, wouldn’t it be a good idea to find him before it gets dark?” The red head said while following after her captain, it’s better to stick in numbers on a unknown island with no knowledge about it.

Kara “Midnight” Harrow| 200 | Female| Water Panther| Location; near village| tags: open
-------
Kara, in her Panther form lay on a rock in the middle of the ocean, sleeping away. It was only until a nearby splash from a wave woke her up. In annoyance she growled and in turn stretched akin to a housecat. Jumping into the waters below her, she hunted down her breakfast for the day where turned out to be a rather large fish. Satisfied, she swam idly towards Grey Mist. Her cat-like eyes narrowed as she swam towards the shoreline near the village. Unlike the others, Kara would rather survive on her own in the dense undergrowth of the jungle that crew on the island. After being washed out to sea at a young age, she didn’t need others to survive, much to the displeasure of the residents. It take a whole village to raise children right? Then why did no one help her when she came back? Kara growled as she reached the shore, and shifted to a human form. Black hair covered golden eyes, as she stayed near the shore. She found some nearby driftwood and with a makeshift knife made out of stone, whittled away at it. Though her ears where alert for anything.

Last bumped by ∂αмє υмвяα on Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:48 pm.
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me