Hunted - Nonhuman RP CLOSED AND STARTED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Hunted - Nonhuman RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:45 pm

Jamie- genderfluid- elf- Rain- agile, archery, medicine making, cooking, self healing, animals like them, song and dance- Shift (cat, fox, pony)- deer friend, pet bunny- crush: Oleander- Tags: everyone

The pointed eared one shook her head as she looked at the other.
"Oleander... Please let me heal you, ill be fine; I have self healing, and I was poisoned as a child. I'm not afraid of poison," she said. She sighed as she looked at the others, but felt she needed to be focused on Oleander right now.

Froste- agender- only attracted to agender or boys- Werewolf- Moon- human, humanoid, wolf- Sly- Tags: everyone

The white haired and reddish eyed one rolled their eyes at the one with the snake form...They shook their head, then looked to Bob and Lester. They nodded as they looked at the siren, saying "Yeah...We definitely need to find somewhere safe, maybe we could find a shack or cabin out here?"

Humans abandoned buildings and other things all the time, so maybe there was a building out here. "We definitely need water and food too. Water is good," they said, knowing everyone needed to drink water. Bob, as a siren, was probably getting antsy to be able to get back in the water, too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me