Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Seeley » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:38 am

|| Davina Svärd || Female || 18 almost 19 || Tagged: Brooks || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd ||

”We can definitely date. There’s nothing wrong with that. And I’d rather stay here until my father wakes up. If he does….” she said, though said the last bit softly. She glanced at Brooks with a soft smile and was about to say something when she heard commotion coming from where her father was. One of the nurses ran over to Davina and had to stop to catch her breath for a moment before speaking. “The….The…The alpha is awake….Your father is awake….” she said once she caught her breath.

Davina’s eyes lit up at the mention of her father being awake and without hesitation, the red haired girl took off for the room. Davina rushed into the room and at this point her father was now sitting up in the bed. He turned to look at her and reached out a hand to her. Wave of tears flowed down her face as she hurried over to her dad and buried her face into his chest. Jarek chuckled lightly at his daughter and kissed the top of her head. “I heard of your little stunt you pulled young lady….” he spoke and Davina flinched at his words.

“But, I’m glad that you did. You’re definitely like me in a lot of ways. It was risky of what you had done, going out there alone. But we are all here and safe. Just promise me that you’ll never do something like that again.” he said and Davina nodded her head. She lifted her head from her father’s chest and saw that most of the wounds had healed. Davina looked away and sighed softly. “I can’t get those images out of my head….Seeing you like that….” she spoke softly and Jarek frowned. He wrapped an arm around her and held her close. ”I know snowdrop…..But it’ll have to take more than that to get rid of me. Plus don’t you have a Ball to get ready for missy? Why don’t you and your mother go and get your outfit ready?” he told her and Davina made a face when he called her by her old nickname.
Last edited by Seeley on Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:01 am

|| Rick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 21 years || Pack || Tags: Nick, Sophie (kind of), open
-
He got to the sandy path, but even in his human form, his senses were better than a normal human. He could smell, hear, and see better so the she-wolf following them didn't get into a surprise to him at all. He hated it, he wanted to turn around and attack the female to stop following them, but he decided not to. They were not prisoners in that pack, they could have the chance to do whatever they wanted, if they wanted to leave, anyone could have nothing to say about that, that was their decision to make. he looked at his younger brother, going to their wolf form with the bags could be hard to run at, so he decided to run in his human form "Let's run" he said to him. He sped up into a run and hoped the she-wolf could not be that stupid to follow them outside of the pack's lands.

|| Nick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 18 years || Pack || Tags: Rick, Sophie (kind of), open
-
He followed his older brother to the sandy path, scented, and heard something behind them, but ignored them, as he was pretty sure that was nothing dangerous. He gave a confused look at his brother when he decided to run suddenly, that's when he also knew that the follower was likely someone from the pack and that's why Rick wanted to speed up. He didn't want to fight with anyone, as he didn't know how the pack could take their leave, but why could that be a big matter to them, they could have the chance to decide their path and life on their own. He nodded to his brother and sped up into a run to follow him.

|| Angelthorn Valentine ||
|| werewolf || male || 32 years || Pack || Tags: open
-
They worked in the forest getting as much wood with him as he could get. He had this cart with him there where he collected some branches and small logs, he needed to be careful not to make the cart too heavy as others he could not carry it back to the camp. Even the best road to this part of the forest to the pack's camo was not easy to get with a cart, but someone had to do this job so why not do it now?

|| Aki Briggs ||
|| Werewolf || male || 26 years || Loner || Tags: Kuro, open
-
He thought for a moment, he didn't want the mother and pups to interfere with this, even if he didn't know why was the co-leader so interested in them anyway. He didn't ask as he knew that Kuro could likely not answer, he also knew that the Co-leader could not move without the permission of their rogue leader, he could get into bad problems if he did so. He looked elsewhere, he was not sure how he could get the female and the pups here, they met only once, and they were pretty much strangers to themselves, could she be that stupid to come to meet him again if he called for her? Then again calling them with a howl could be too loud it could get the attention of anyone else in the pack too and that could be a problem. He got nervous as he felt the stare of the Co-leader watching and waiting, he knew that he could do what he wanted "Fine, I can try, but I can't promise if they come or not" he told the Kuro. Part of him hoped that the mother and pups could not come, as he felt that Kuro wanting them here could not be anything good.

(Any idea of how Aki could get them here into his house? Howling could be risky and he can't walk into the pack's lands either...)

||Kuro||
||werewolf||male|| 34 years || Rogues co-leader || Tags: Aki
-
His eyes watched Aki, patiently for now, but his mind was ready to get into a rampage if the useless loner decided to go against his will once more. He shoot his head a little bit to the side "Better make them come, or I will make you get them by yourself under their stupid packs' noses...you know very well how that could end...hm...not into a victory to you" he said with a dark smile.

|| Jack Norrix ||
|| werewolf || male || 16 years || Pack (student) || Tags: Kianna, Umi, Erra
-
He looked at her "Why do you want my attention? We've only spoken once...and talk about what? I have nothing to say to you" he told the female. He took a little annoyed snarl "Of course, I don't want to be in there, who could want to be with those noisy and annoying students...and I already ate..." he said with a sigh. He turned to Erra "...who? Me? Why do you want to know, I am not their friend, I just came because of some reason you called me..." he said as he looked at Kianna again.

|| Abigale Maximillian ||
D || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || Tags: open
-
She took her time in her room, nowhere to be busy before she got a message from her class teacher, who helped her finish her unfinished test on summer vacation before the last year started. She hated to be working at school on vacation, but her parents were asking her to focus to pass those tests. At least that was not a full day-long studying, only an hour or two including her motivation to study.

|| Umi Maximillian ||
S || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || tags: Kianna, Erra
-
She looked at Jack and Kianna as they spoke to each other "Well she could not know whether we're friends or not, even though I have not truly talked to you or Kianna before now...so we're not friends...yet" she told the boy "But you could as least tell her your name, it's not that special not to tell?" she said. Her phone rang a little bit "Oh it's time...excuse me, but I need to get my sister out to study...If she is not done already, which I think she is not..." she told them and started to walk back toward the dorms.

|| Catherina Strikes ||
|| Human ||female || 20 years || tags: Meyer
-
She nodded "That's good, I hope the new Inn in the town doesn't take too many of your customers away, even if this Inn is cheaper, but for most people, it may be a little too far from the town, and the shops," she told them. She looked at them "So can I have my room key? I gave it to the counter person before I left?" she asked them. She had this special agreement with the owner that she could have the room to her use, but always when she left away more than two days, she could give the room keys to the counter and not bring them with her, for safety matters.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:39 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek

She -I'll post her next post actually-

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina?- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Jarek and Nathalie

The brunette smiled and nodded as she said they could at least date. He said "of course there's nothing wrong with dating, people do it all the time. I'm glad you want to date me," he then said, and smiled more. He then looked up and around as he heard the commotion as well. He nodded to the nurse, as she told them the alpha had awoken. He watched as Davina ran off, and he stood to follow her. He got to the room as the father and daughter were speaking. He winced a bit as she said she couldn't get the images out of her head...

Shaking his head, he stepped into the doorway and nodded to them all. "Hello alpha, Luna; I'm glad to see you're doing better," he said to Jarek. He then ducked his head in respect to the alpha. He lifted his head after a few moments, to look at the Luna as well as Davina. He forced back a chuckle as the alpha called her Snowdrop. He didn't want her thinking he was making fun of the nickname...He thought it was cute, so he would have been chuckling in delight. He tilted his head and said "Oh, yeah...I should probably get my suit."

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Rick and Nick

The green eyed golden brown haired girl continued to follow the two brothers. She didn't speed up when they did, she didn't really have to. She could smell them, and hear them since they were jogging or running now. It meant they were going through bushes possibly. They were definitely going over twigs and branches, so she could hear those snapping. She looked back towards where the houses were...She then sighed and shook her head, facing forward. She sped up a bit, jogging for a bit, not running but jogging now.

(she's following them but won't tell anyone. She also kind of feels out of place now anyway... Since Davina and Brooks are really close and she doesnt feel close to them anymore. Plus, Nick is her crush.)

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The wolf wagged his tail, internally of course, as he looked at her through Codi's eyes. He was also showing her what he looked like. He looked quite happy and full of pride, as he saw the way she looked at him. He said to Codi I guess we can do it, after all. This is amazing, so amazing...and I love how both of them look like. He then went back to looking at the she wolf, and felt happiness and warmth.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled warmly as he looked at her. He nodded his head as he listened to what she was saying. "I'm Codi, son of Amos and Melody, and I have a younger sister. Her name is Kianna, or Kiki as we like to call her in our family." He fell silent to let her keep talking, and he nodded along. He hummed a small sound, then watched as she winced when she moved a bit. "Oh...be careful," he said, then smiled at her again. "I'm currently staying with a satellite pack under Jarek and Nathalie's protection. That's why I'm here...because one of the wolves in the satellite pack got attacked. I protected him, so I got hurt a bit too."

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack

The dark haired girl said "I just...like you, okay?!" she snapped. She then made a small noise and blinked, sighing and stepping back a bit. She looked down at her feet, of course she liked him...she was a teenager. They felt things like this, had crushes unless they were aromantic. She certainly was not that, she was bisexual and biromantic. She always seemed to fall in love easier with boys, though could be attracted to girls too.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The dark brown haired ambery eyed one with brown ringing the pupils sighed. She shook her head, then smiled at Umi a bit. She said "It's...fine if he doesn't want to tell me, his loss since I thought he could be cool to be friends with." She fell silent, shaking her head again. She then blinked, nodding and saying "Oh...oh yeah, go. If you need to go get her, you should go do that now; um...see you in class," she said.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman -will post after the OOC is answered-

(two ideas come to mind, though you may not like the first one since it would mean they're predestined to be mates (her and Aki). The second idea wouldn't be Aki doing anything though.
So the first one is Aki could speak in their minds, the telepathic thing they have, and ask Amaya to come over.
The second idea is just that the pups run off again, and end up at Aki's house again.)

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn, Catherina

The golden haired werewolf nodded as they looked at her and smiled. "I don't know...the humans were brought here by some um...locals. They chose to bring them here rather than the other Inn," they said. In a lower voice, they muttered "Werewolves....I think they were." The owners and other staff still didn't know Meyer was a werewolf...Catherina definitely did, though, they remembered meeting her. She'd been pretty young back then, and the boys she'd been friends with...were wolves. Meyer was pretty sure she'd found out the secret. They blinked and broke out of memories. The owners trusted them, so they could get behind the counter. They went back there to find her room key, and grabbed it. They turned back to her, holding their hand out over the counter so she could grab the key.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:09 pm

|| Davina Svärd || Female || 18 almost 19 || Bf: Brooks || Tagged: Brooks and her parents ||

She heard the chuckle from Brooks and she immediately turned around to give him a look. Jarek laughed at the two and glanced over at his mate with a loving expression. Davina climbed out of the bed and went over to Brooks and took his hand in hers. Jarek watched the two and cocked an eyebrow. Davina could feel the look from her father and she looked over to see him looking over at their direction. She felt her face flush a bit red and the young woman wanted to hide from how red her cheeks were.

Jarek watched the two interact with each other and he couldn’t help but smile and chuckle lightly. ”You two remind me of when I was your age. And how I was with your mom Davina.” he said, and winked at his wife. Davina made a sound of embarrassment at her dad’s comment. “Dad…..Really….?” she grumbled lightly.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:06 am

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Tags: Jarek, Davina, Brooks

She smiled as she looked at her husband, saying "Yes, we should go get our dresses." She then looked to Brooks and Davina, and let out a small laugh. "They sure do resemble us back then, don't they?" She smiled as she then gave Brooks a wink, before looking at her daughter. She knew Brooks was the son of a healer and a pup sitter. This didn't mean he couldn't be a good mate for Davina, if the two were destined.

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Rick maybe- SO: Davina?- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Jarek and Nathalie

The brunette held his hands up, as he saw the look she was giving him. He immediately looked to the alpha and Luna once more, and nodded to them. He smiled at them a bit, then looked to Davina. She was grabbing his hand now, so he smiled and rubbed a thumb over hers. He then made a small sound...before noticing the two didn't seem to mind. Sensing maybe he'd gotten approval, he said "I...really like her a lot."

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Rick and Nick-> Angelthorn

The green eyed golden brown haired girl followed them for awhile. However, then she thought of Angelthorn... and how he'd raised the two. She made a small sound, turning back and phasing to wolf form. The golden brown she wolf ran towards the house, then paused. She sniffed around, finding their scent and following it to the other. She stopped once she'd reached them, seeing they were gathering wood. She panted a bit, sitting down in front of Angelthorn. She shook herself after a bit, turning human and saying "Angelthorn!"

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: Tara

The wolf wagged his tail, internally of course, as he looked at her through Codi's eyes. He was also showing her what he looked like. He looked quite happy and full of pride, as he saw the way she looked at him. He said to Codi I guess we can do it, after all. This is amazing, so amazing...and I love how both of them look like. He then went back to looking at the she wolf, and felt happiness and warmth.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man smiled warmly as he looked at her. He nodded his head as he listened to what she was saying. "I'm Codi, son of Amos and Melody, and I have a younger sister. Her name is Kianna, or Kiki as we like to call her in our family." He fell silent to let her keep talking, and he nodded along. He hummed a small sound, then watched as she winced when she moved a bit. "Oh...be careful," he said, then smiled at her again. "I'm currently staying with a satellite pack under Jarek and Nathalie's protection. That's why I'm here...because one of the wolves in the satellite pack got attacked. I protected him, so I got hurt a bit too."

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack

The dark haired girl said "I just...like you, okay?!" she snapped. She then made a small noise and blinked, sighing and stepping back a bit. She looked down at her feet, of course she liked him...she was a teenager. They felt things like this, had crushes unless they were aromantic. She certainly was not that, she was bisexual and biromantic. She always seemed to fall in love easier with boys, though could be attracted to girls too.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The dark brown haired ambery eyed one with brown ringing the pupils sighed. She shook her head, then smiled at Umi a bit. She said "It's...fine if he doesn't want to tell me, his loss since I thought he could be cool to be friends with." She fell silent, shaking her head again. She then blinked, nodding and saying "Oh...oh yeah, go. If you need to go get her, you should go do that now; um...see you in class," she said.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: Aki and Kuro (and NPC pups)

The long haired dark haired woman hummed a small sound. She smiled as she watched the pups, but then took her eyes off them for a moment...She yelped as she turned back around, seeing them disappear into the forest. She gave a low growl, jumping to her paws. She'd been lying down, since the two had just been playing. The black phase she wolf began to run after the pups. Though they had a headstart, she soon caught up to them, but suddenly froze up...She thought she smelled a familiar scent...and she growled. The pups continued to run, towards Aki's house though she didn't realize. She yelped again, quieter, and ran after them once more.

Rinn and Kuma tumbled out into the yard, or whatever one might call it. Maybe Aki didn't consider it a yard, though that wasn't the main concern here anyway. The two noticed the stranger, and immediately turned human. As Amaya reached them again, they backed into her. She tilted her head, but seeing Kuro she pushed the kids behind her. She growled as she stared him down, saying 'Why are you here?'

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn, Catherina

The golden haired werewolf nodded as they looked at her and smiled. "I don't know...the humans were brought here by some um...locals. They chose to bring them here rather than the other Inn," they said. In a lower voice, they muttered "Werewolves....I think they were." The owners and other staff still didn't know Meyer was a werewolf...Catherina definitely did, though, they remembered meeting her. She'd been pretty young back then, and the boys she'd been friends with...were wolves. Meyer was pretty sure she'd found out the secret. They blinked and broke out of memories. The owners trusted them, so they could get behind the counter. They went back there to find her room key, and grabbed it. They turned back to her, holding their hand out over the counter so she could grab the key.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:59 am

|| Davina Svärd || Female || 18 almost 19 || Tagged: Brooks || Taken: Brooks || Daughter of Jarek and Nathalie Svärd ||

She heard her father laugh and she only wanted to just hide her face of embarrassment at this point. She heard her mom say something about dresses and she smiled faintly at the idea. ”Oh we know. We’ve known for years Brooks. But enough chitchat, it’s late and sleep is needed. Go on.” he said and Davina wanted to protest but she didn’t have it in her to bother. The red haired girl nodded her head and turned to head out the door. She paused to glance back at her parents before disappearing down the hallway. She had to stop herself and close her eyes for a moment.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am

(Sorry to post here, is this roleplay still open for new players? No worries if not!)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

XD hi Melody. It definitely is, since we've had people just...stop posting. There's only like three of us now, including the RP owner]

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Tags: Jarek, Davina, Brooks

She nodded at her mate, smiling as she did so and saying "Yes. You definitely need your sleep tonight," and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. She then stood from the chair she was still seated in. She turned to the two younger wolves, saying "Come on, lets go." She began to head out of the room, though looked back a moment. She smiled at Jarek, then continued to walk out of his room now.

The brunette made a small sound, cheeks flushing a bit as the two spoke. He could only look to Davina, and shake his head a bit as he did so. Exactly how long was years, had they known ever since he himself had realized it? He shook his head again, shoving those thoughts away. He nodded and said "Oh, yeah...you should get some rest. I'm sorry that dumb rogue attacked you..." he then muttered. He nodded as he looked at Nathalie, as she got up and began heading out. He watched her stop and look back a moment, then she continued to walk.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Rick and Nick-> Angelthorn

The green eyed golden brown haired girl followed them for awhile. However, then she thought of Angelthorn... and how he'd raised the two. She made a small sound, turning back and phasing to wolf form. The golden brown she wolf ran towards the house, then paused. She sniffed around, finding their scent and following it to the other. She stopped once she'd reached them, seeing they were gathering wood. She panted a bit, sitting down in front of Angelthorn. She shook herself after a bit, turning human and saying "Angelthorn!"

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: Aki and Kuro (and NPC pups)

The long haired dark haired woman hummed a small sound. She smiled as she watched the pups, but then took her eyes off them for a moment...She yelped as she turned back around, seeing them disappear into the forest. She gave a low growl, jumping to her paws. She'd been lying down, since the two had just been playing. The black phase she wolf began to run after the pups. Though they had a headstart, she soon caught up to them, but suddenly froze up...She thought she smelled a familiar scent...and she growled. The pups continued to run, towards Aki's house though she didn't realize. She yelped again, quieter, and ran after them once more.

Rinn and Kuma tumbled out into the yard, or whatever one might call it. Maybe Aki didn't consider it a yard, though that wasn't the main concern here anyway. The two noticed the stranger, and immediately turned human. As Amaya reached them again, they backed into her. She tilted her head, but seeing Kuro she pushed the kids behind her. She growled as she stared him down, saying 'Why are you here?'

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:12 am

|| Rick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 21 years || Pack || Tags: Nick, Sophie (kind of), open
-
He kept running forward, knowing that running didn't do much anything, but he hoped that the pack member could likely give up after they fully left the pack lands. He didn't think the follower wanted to risk leaving the pack too, unlike them she could have too much to lose. He slowed down when he heard his younger brother "Sorry brother, I wanted to lose the one following us, I don't want to bring anyone else to this mess" he told his brother. He took a look around for a moment, but the follower's scent was getting faint, she was not following them anymore, so she turned around. He took a sight "Let's keep going, I looked at the map and the next town could be 35 km away, maybe we could get there now or we could sleep the night somewhere and then continue" he told him as he started to walk forward.

|| Nick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 18 years || Pack || Tags: Rick, Sophie (kind of), open
-
He ran after his brother, but in his human form was not as strong running as in his wolf form, the large bag didn't really help them think either "Brother, hold down...we're not that hurry..." he called to them, almost falling over to his knees when his older brother suddenly stopped. He took a deep breath "You know they could understand if we just told them why we're leaving...as that is your decision to make not them..." he responded to him, still trying to calm his breath. He told him "35 km? That's a pretty long way if we're going to walk it by this form, our wolf form could not be an issue..." he told him, but understood too why his brother wanted to keep their human forms on. He sighed "We could walk as far we can and then stay night somewhere, if we have to," he told him as he started to walk behind him.

|| Angelthorn Valentine ||
|| werewolf || male || 32 years || Pack || Tags: Sophie
-
They were starting to take the cart with the logs with them toward the camp. They sighed as the cart was not that light and the ground to carry the cart was just horruóble bad. They took a small breath, before turning to the wolf approving them, their eyes following the transforming female "Oohh, that's nice that the youngsters want to give a hand to an old fart like me?" they said to her, but then get more serious as they saw this weird look on her eyes "So...what is it?" they asked her.

|| Aki Briggs ||
|| Werewolf || male || 26 years || Loner || Tags: Kuro, Amaya. the pups
-
He was listening to the co-leader, but his face got pale when he saw the two pups from yesterday running in the yard, behind the Kuro. He didn't say a thing, but kind of hoped that the Co-leader could not see them, but it was too late. He saw how the black-haired male's head turned to see the two pups and their mother walking after them. He felt confused when the female questioned the Kuro ' Do they know each other?' he thought to himself. He looked at Kuro "...I didn't do anything..." he said to him, but he only gave him a smile "Yes, sure, but why?" he asked him even more confused and worried. He became a little bit more worried as he saw the grim, but still, he didn't understand what was he doing, he felt this was not going to end well.

||Kuro||
||werewolf||male|| 34 years || Rogues co-leader || Tags: Aki, Amaya, pups
-
His ears perked toward the voices behind him, he saw the look Aki had and smiled as he turned his head to look the two pups and their mother "...Oooh, that's a nice surprise...I thought the smell was familiar..." he spoke up as he looked over to the female, but gave the pups a little irritated yet aggressive look. He shook his head "Why I am here? Well, business dear and I am sure happy that I did decide to come to visit you now, Aki...what a good boy you are..." he said as he looked at him "but you did, without you, I could not meet her again..." he said as he looked over to Amaya again. He took a quick look at Aki's house "Aki you're not going to welcome us...your visitors to your house hmm?" he asked him "Why? Because is it good-mannered, right, my dear? Dare to join us?" he asked her, his eyes were dark and he had this very scary grim on his face.

|| Jack Norrix ||
|| werewolf || male || 16 years || Pack (student) || Tags: Kianna, Erra (Umi, Abi)
-
He looked to Erra "Says the one who didn't interrupt yourself...and starting when you become friends after one word?" he said to her with annoyance. He then turned to Kianna, feeling a little confused or shocked "Like? Why could you like me? I am nothing special, not strong, not muscular not like anyone else, just small, ugly and I am not that skinny or athletic than someone else could be" he said to her with a sight. He rolled his eyes at the Umi speaking to him, he was only close to the sisters because his parents were friends with theirs. He looked at Abigale "Shut your mouth, Punk" he called to her.

|| Abigale Maximillian ||
D || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || Tags: Kianna, Erra (Umi, Jack)
-
She took her time before the growling stomach reminded her that she was not heated yet this morning. She was hungry so she decided to leave her room, to get to the cafeteria she walked past with her sister, who she saw leaving the other two girls and Jack "I can walk on my own too..." she said to her with a sigh. She took a look over at the two students, nothing Kianna, but the other girl was new, she also of course recognized Jack and eventually overheated some of his latest words "Stop the whine, Jack...nobody cares" he called for him.

|| Umi Maximillian ||
S || werewolf || female || 14 years || Pack (student) || tags: Kianna, Erra, (Jack, Abi)
-
She looked at the two girls and Jack "Oh Jack, calm down...I know your backgrounds, but not anyone is that mean like you think they are, like me or my sister, we're never being bad to you...or my sister is, but...well that other thing" she said to him. She then turned to Erra "Well I don't have any classes today, my sister has his tests for those things she failed or didn't do..." she said to her "Byt okay I need to go now, I kind of promised to my parents to make sure my sister doesn't fail her school year" she said to her then walked away toward the dorm, but stopped when she saw his sister walking there "This is new, you actually got out for your own" she told to her.

|| Catherina Strikes ||
|| Human ||female || 20 years || tags: Meyer
-
She took a little dark look when Meyer mentioned the werewolves, she had nothing against them, but hearing about them made her think about the brothers, the ones she had her childhood with, or the mystery of their disappearing. She did some investigating on her own and heard rumors that the Clower family did something in the past, and the parents are either dead or in prison, nobody knows for sure. The brothers instead, they are like disappeared into the air, nobody knew anything, and nobody saw them after the missing. She sighed "Locals....yes I've heard that there may live some...packs..." she muttered in silence "Is it okay to bring them in here? I mean there are still those hunters in towns who are looking for them?" she asked "I know it's not in your to think about, it's your job to give the room to anyone without asking..." she said. She took the key from them "Sorry, but have you heard anything about the Clower family? I know I ask that anytime I see you, but I have the feeling that the brothers are still somewhere, alive" she said to them.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 am

XD hi Melody. It definitely is, since we've had people just...stop posting. There's only like three of us now, including the RP owner]

She nodded at her mate, smiling as she did so and saying "Yes. You definitely need your sleep tonight," and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. She then stood from the chair she was still seated in. She turned to the two younger wolves, saying "Come on, lets go." She began to head out of the room, though looked back a moment. She smiled at Jarek, then continued to walk out of his room now.

The brunette made a small sound, cheeks flushing a bit as the two spoke. He could only look to Davina, and shake his head a bit as he did so. Exactly how long was years, had they known ever since he himself had realized it? He shook his head again, shoving those thoughts away. He nodded and said "Oh, yeah...you should get some rest. I'm sorry that dumb rogue attacked you..." he then muttered. He nodded as he looked at Nathalie, as she got up and began heading out. He watched her stop and look back a moment, then she continued to walk.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Angelthorn

The green eyed golden brown haired girl smiled as she looked at him. "I mean, I can help you with the wood, if you want me to.." she said. She then blinked and looked around for a small moment. She looked back at them, saying "Your um...Rick and Nick..." then composed herself. "Rick and Nick left the pack house, I don't know what they're doing. They could just be going for a walk, but...I don't think that's what they're doing...I think they might be trying to leave," she said. She sighed and shook her head, at least she wasn't telling the whole pack.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack, Abigail

The dark haired girl shook her head a bit, watching the others. She sighed as she listened to what he said Erra... but the other didn't seem to care. She was focused on Umi and talking to her, so Kianna nodded to herself. She then looked to Jack, and said "Hey...not every girl wants a muscular guy, and you are not ugly, either...Some girls, and guys, like smaller guys and don't need an athletic guy." She then looked to the others once more, and rolled her eyes. "he isn't whining... and I do in fact care how he feels," she said.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi, Abigail, Jack

The dark brown haired ambery eyed one with brown ringing the pupils hummed. She said "Oh, um...right, sorry about that, I forgot there weren't classes today." She shook her head a couple times. One couldn't really fault her, seeing as she was so new to the school. She smiled and nodded, saying "Okay," then watching her walk off. She watched the other stop though, as Abigail appeared on her own. She giggled a bit, then shook her head a couple times. She covered her mouth a moment, stopping herself from giggling then looking at the other four.

The long haired dark haired woman narrowed her eyes as she stared at him...She shook her head, looking to Aki and feeling herself calm a bit. She didn't know why, but he for some reason made her calm, at least a bit. Even though he seemed to know the rogue she despised with her life...She knew Kuro had something to do with what had happened to Venn...Venn had been her mate, but he was gone now. She focused quickly back on Kuro, and growled softly. She glared at him, but was a little bit calmer now. That was, until she saw the aggressive way he was looking at her pups...She kept them behind her, and turned human now, watching them turn human as well. She quickly picked up Kuma, keeping him close now. She kept a hold of Rinn as well, keeping her against her side. She said "Don't call me your dear..." and looked at Aki. "Why would I join you for anything?" she asked Kuro, even as she looked at Aki.

The golden haired werewolf hummed a small sound, and sighed. They looked to their adoptive daughter a moment, the brunette human looking at them. Ninaa smiled at them, nodded to Catherina then went to the sitting room. It was there for staff and guests. Meyer nodded as he focused on Catherina once more, then. He shook his head, saying "No, no, its not the...wolves staying here. They showed up with two people that were having car problems. The wolves left but the two humans had to stay since the car is broken." They then paused as she asked about the family. "I...haven't, but...maybe the two brothers are staying with one of the local packs?" they asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me