In the dark ( vampire, human, werewolf RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

In the dark ( vampire, human, werewolf RP)

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:52 am

You can wake up in a very strange place. You don't know where you are at all. Little do you know, you are surrounded by vampires and werewolves in this town. Some prey on humans or try to make friends for them. Either way, most of them want to make a meal out of you if you are human. Your job is either to stay or try to escape the town. If you do try to escape, they will find you, and bring you back if they feel like they're up to it. Some of them want you to stay, and some don't. It just depends on what kind of supernatural creature you meet.

Rules

Be nice to everyone
No fighting
Please be able to write a paragraph or more. At least 5 sentences are minimum unless you want to write more than that
Please make a male and female
You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you keep track of them
No power playing
No mary sues
You can either follow my form or make your own
Put " In the dark " on the bottom of your character bio so I know that you have read the rules

Bio format

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Species:
Crush:
BF/GF:

My characters

Name: Alexia Frye

Nicknames: Goes by Alex a lot, or Lexia sometimes

Species: Human

Hair color: She has short black hair. Basically, a Tomboy cut.

Eye color
She has sky-blue eyes. They are known to change to a dark blue if she is feeling down or not feeling well.

Work outfit
Alexia has a passion for motorcycles. She works on them often at the shop. It's close to her house so it isn't far. She wears the usual mechanic shirt. It is kinda big on her since she is small and slim. She wears blue pants with black steel-toe boots.

Regular outfit
She has an obsession with hoodies. She wears a long white sleeve with a grey hoodie. It sips halfway so you can see the white collar of her long sleeve. She wears a black leather jacket with two white stripes at the elbow. There are two red tribal dragons on the back. ( If you want a better picture of what it looks like, just look up Alex Mercer's jacket. ) The collar of the leather jacket is red. She always wears the hood up as it covers her black hair, and sometimes her sky-blue eyes. She wears blue pants and black combat shoes.

Personality
Alexia is quite shy around people she doesn't know. She tends to avoid you if she doesn't know you. She acts sorta like a shy kid around unknown people. Once you get to know the girl, you will find out she is really sweet. She wouldn't harm anyone unless you try hurting her. She will fight for her life if she is attacked. Giving up isn't an option for her.

Alexia tends to have really bad panic attacks if she is lost or an unknown area. She does take medicine that she always keeps with her. If it's really bad, she will fall to the ground onto her knees, and start to cry. She will try to push you away saying that she is fine. She will also often hide that she is pain or if something is wrong. Otherwise, Alexia is really nice.

History
I will add this probably tomorrow when I have more of an idea of the history

Other:

Name: Tom miles

Species: Human

Hair color. Tom has black short hair. Sometimes it's scruffy looking and sometimes isn't.

Eye color: Green

Work outfit: He just lost his job so he doesn't have one. He is looking for one.

Regular outfit
Tom wears a black T-shirt under a white hoodie. His hoodie does have a hood on it which is mostly up if he wants to be. On the back is a tribal eagle that is outlined in black. He wears blue pants and black and white shoes. He had a tattoo on his arm that goes from his wrist to his elbow. He does carry a crossbody backpack. It's like a regular backpack but is a rectangle.

Personality
Tom is not much of a talker. He sometimes will stay quiet if he wants to. He doesn't care what you say about him. Hate him, and he doesn't care one bit. He will fight for his life if he has to. He does know parkour. One thing is that he hates people making fun of his height. He stands at 5'1 so he is quite short.

Other: He rather be in a relationship with a guy. He will not fall in love with a female.

Name: Blue

Human or Vampire:
Human

Hair color:
Black. Her hair is always up in a ponytail. You will never see it down ever.

Eye color:
Green, but they are known to change to a light green sometimes

Work outfit:
Since Blue's job is a cop, she wears the uniform. It's all black with the logo on the right of her chest. She wears a police hat that kinda covers her green eyes. She wears a belt around her waist that has a radio to it, handcuffs, and a holster that is attached to it. It wraps around her thigh. She wears a pair of black combat boots and fingerless gloves that are black also.

Regular outfit:
A V-neck shirt with a leather black jacket. She wears blue skinny jeans and black combat boots too. There is a holster that carries her gun that is wrapped around her thigh. She always carries a gun with her.

Personality:
Blue is a nice girl. She tends not to be so nice when she is dealing with criminals. She doesn't give up easily either. She would fight for her life if she was attacked by someone. Sometimes, she can be down. She will often be alone because she doesn't want anyone to see her like that. She often panics if she is lost.

History:
Blue grew up with both her parents. Her mom left her dad when she was about ten allowing her Dad to have full custody of her. The strange thing was she never really heard them fight.

Her father was a police officer. He didn't much like it, but he needed to make the
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In the dark ( vampire, human, werewolf RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:29 pm

Name:
Kiana Ramos
Species:
Werewolf
Looks:
Kiana is a pretty girl of about five foot six height and slender build. She has long golden brown hair with green eyes. They are very deeply green, seeming mixed with brown possibly. She has tanned skin as well as a variety of clothes. She tends to wear foresty and earthen colors and tones. Her wolf form is average height for a female, as well as slender. One might call her a desert wolf, as she's golden with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip. This causes people to also mistake her for a dog, and her eyes turn blue as a wolf.
Crush:
Open
BF/GF:
Open
Personality:
Kiana is a good girl, soft and sweet, as well as gentle. She's loyal, brave, protective, as well as loving of her family and friends. She's caring, kind, compassionate, as well as passionate. She likes helping, likes kids, is cuddly at times and playful. However, she's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. She can seem cold if angered, aloof if irritated, withdrawn if upset and doesn't always listen. She doesn't like fights or such, but has to deal with them. She's sometimes jumpy, sometimes nervous, bottles things up, and sometimes too quiet.
History:
X
Other:
In the dark
Blue's partner if that's okay, because she looks like a dog (lol, hi again)

Name:
Lio Nelson
Species:
Human
Looks:
Lio is five foot four, so shorter for a boy, with reddish-brown hair and freckles across his nose. He wears glasses, which cover his beautiful blue-gray eyes. He has nice lips and nails, as well as creamy peachy skin. His hair is neck length and straight. He has a variety of clothes. He seems to favor blues and reds, as well as some purple.
Crush:
Tom
BF/GF:
Open for boys
Personality:
He doesn't talk much, but will do so if he has to. He'd rather be in his room playing video games, or be with his family's animals. They have a fox sanctuary as well as a therapy program. He is a huge animal, game, book lover, and does good with kids. He's playful, silly, fun loving, and kind when you get to know. He's gentle, soft, sweet, and cuddly. However, he's stubborn, hard headed, wild at times and loud at times. This seems to be if angered or annoyed. He doesn't like to argue. However, if someone says something he disagrees with, it could lead to an argument. He's shy, nervous, a bit anxious, and headshy. He bottles things up, and is withdrawn at times.
History:
X
Other:
In the dark
He's homosexual.
He has a dog for his anxiety who is named Moonie, and his favorite fox is Sundance.
His family has four equines for the therapy program.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:35 am

( That's totally fine and accepted! )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:57 am

XD cool, thank you
I hope people actually join this time)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:44 am

Casimir Ardelean | Appears 25 | Male | Vampire
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Casimir has somewhat short, dark blond hair that is styled neatly, usually brushed over to one side, and dark, forest green eyes that have an average shape to them. He is tall, standing at 6'4", and very few other residents of the city are taller than him. His formal, though not rigid, posture accentuates his height. He has an athletic, somewhat muscular, build, and a slightly tanned skin tone that takes on a grey tinge if he hasn't fed in a long while. He has high-set cheekbones and a sharp jawline, as well as two sharp fangs that are prominent every time he opens his mouth.
Casimir wears very vampire-like attire, ruffled shirts that are half-unbuttoned, fancy waistcoats, formal black trousers, long dramatic cloaks and capes.

Personality: Casimir is a dramatic, outspoken vampire that makes his presence known wherever he goes. He makes no attempts to hide his vampirism from anyone, which isn't always the wisest of ideas if there's hunters around, but he has no fear of them. He is very casually flirty, and doesn't tend to let up with it as he doesn't realise if the other person is uncomfortable or not - he also calls everyone 'darling' or something similar. He is a rather stubborn being as well, often refusing to change his stance on something, or being determined to do something, once he's set his mind to it. Casimir can be a little annoying, given his dramatics and expressions are not confined to his own home and it takes very little to set him off. There aren't many others that he's scared of and that can make him dial down his dramatic tendencies. He is, however, very honest, and those that he is close to will find that he has a genuine caring and very protective side to him.

Short Bio:Casimir was born to a wealthy vampire family, and has never known anything other than being wealthy. Initially from Romania, he grew up within a high-class society for much of his life, alongside three siblings, and he adores the life of luxury. However, with a ever-growing threat of specifically vampire hunters within the area, Casimir and his family was forced to leave Romania - though with all their riches, fortunately. The family moved from place to place, and eventually split ways, each of the siblings receiving a very large sum of money. Casimir ended up in this town, buying a small Mansion where he still lives.

In the dark

--

Andromeda Novak | Appears 22 | Female | Vampire
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: She has black hair, currently in hair twists that reach down to her elbows, and her eyes are very dark brown in colour - almost black in dark lighting. She stands at 5'10", making her somewhat taller than average for a woman, and holds a somewhat formal posture. She also has an athletic build. She has a smooth jawline, with well-placed cheekbones, and a dark skin tone.
Andromeda often wears bright, wrap shirts that compliment her skin tone - usually bright yellow - with black trousers - though sometimes she'll wear a knee-length, flowy skirt instead.

Personality: Andromeda is a very calm and collected person, holding a demure air about her that can seem rather off-putting, especially if you haven't been around her for long. She tends to prefer just observing conversations, rather than being active within them, so people tend to forget whenever she's there - and are thus surprised when she does make a rare comment, or when they finally notice that she's there. Get to know her more, then you'll also find that Andromeda is friendly and kind, but she's also something of a perfectionist, and holds herself at a very high standard to the point that she sometimes overworks herself. She takes her time when making a decision, to be sure she makes the right one.

Short Bio: Andromeda is a relatively young vampire, compared to most of the others, having only been turned just over 100 years ago. Despite this, she doesn't really remember the day she was turned, though was pretty sure she was half-dying at the time. It's not something she really wants to focus on or think too much about anyway. She's not particularly fond of the idea of having to hunt down others to feed, and therefore tends to either stick to some substitute or feeds off a willing participant. She tends to stick to more "ladylike" interests, such as watercolour painting and classical dance - which she's quite talented in - but does often let her mind wander about doing something a bit more adventurous and 'out there'.

In the dark

--

Vincent Hemming | 24 | Male | Werewolf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Vincent has short, light brown hair that is straight, and brushed back in a fauxhawk-pompadour style. His eyes are light blue in colour, and are a somewhat prominent shape. He stands at 5'10", with a rigid, formal posture, and has a somewhat muscular build. He has a broad, defined jawline, with some dark stubble, and a tanned, olive skin tone.
His wolf form has dark brown pelt, and light blue eyes like he does in his human form.
He usually wears dark jeans, a tshirt and a black leather jacket with fingerless gloves.

Personality: Vincent is an unfriendly, cold person. He dislikes being around other people, and especially dislikes humans - something that he will make clear whenever he finds necessary. He tends to act first and think later, his action usually being an attack, particularly if someone is irritating him. Vincent is also quite temperamental, and very unpredictable, it's hard to figure out what he might do next. He is also honest, perhaps harshly honest, as he doesn't sugarcoat anything and will tell you exactly what he thinks. Perhaps he does have a somewhat friendlier side to him, but he doesn't warm up easily at all, though he is also courageous and protective of those few he does care about. Overall, Vincent is rather something of an antagonist, but does have a couple of redeeming qualities.

Short Bio: Vincent was born into a large pack - the same one as Jacob - where he grew up as a fighter. However, just before he turned 18, the pack was attacked by humans - many experienced hunters. He has always been warned and wary about humans before, but this incident cemented his hatred of them. Vincent managed to escape, ending up in the town, where he has remained a loner. When he's not working, he stalks about the town on the lookout for humans that may find themselves unsuspectingly in town. He works as a tattoo artist, after spending a few years learning and training.

In the dark

--

Jacob Nevarakis | 25 | Male | Werewolf
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: Jacob has dark brown hair that is short, straight and rather soft. He has dark blue eyes that are of an average, if slightly almond, eyeshape. He stands at 5'10", and holds a decent posture that's more relaxed than formal, and in no way slouching. He has an athletic build that's usually hidden by his fleeced denim jacket, but don't underestimate his strength - he's still a werewolf, after all. He has a soft, more rounded jawline, and a fair skin tone.
His wolf form has dark grey pelt, with dark blue eyes like he has in his human form.
Jacob favours blue jeans or cargos, with a light grey tshirt and his trusty, fleece-lined denim jacket.

Personality:Jacob is a rather shy person, preferring to not be around other people for too long, and keeps to himself quite a lot. Still, he is incredibly friendly and loyal to his friends, so certainly do not underestimate that - or just him in general. He can get nervous quite easily, and isn't really one to take risks at all. But, if he does happen to be drawn out of his comfort zone, he doesn't give up easily. For those that he might allow to grow closer to him, then he will show himself to be deeply caring and somewhat protective of them. He doesn't seem like the sort to really get up to much on his own, usually dragged in by other people - though he does secretly crave a bit of adventure and excitement.

Short Bio: Jacob was born to the Alphas of a pack - the same one Vincent was from - and was raised to prepare to be an Alpha. When he was 14, however, there was an incident that ended up with Jacob losing most of his hearing. He has since learnt to lip read and is fluent in sign language, though does have hearing aids that have greatly helped. This had knocked most of his confidence, however, and when the pack was attacked by hunters when he was 19, Jacob was forced to flee in order to protect himself. He ended up in the same town as Vincent, but now as a loner. He now works in the library, trying not to think about what happened.
In the dark
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:50 pm

Name: Jack Saint
Sexuality: Bi, tends towards men
Species: Vampire
Eye color: Grey
Appearance: Lanky, with wiry muscles and a runner's build. Tall, although he doesn't quite look it since he slouches. Extensively tattooed - on both his arms, upper chest, and even a couple creeping up his neck and down his hands. Dark brown hair, kept cropped short. Full beard. Has a couple of piercings; earrings on both ears, a septum piercing, and a tongue piercing. Wears a lot of leather and beat up band shirts. A lot of his stuff has clearly been patched up by hand. When at work, it's mostly the same, although under an apron and with the sleeves rolled up.

Personality:
Jack was turned a couple of hundred years ago, in Ireland. He rebelled against his sire, and the resulting fight led to him being chased out of the country and then the continent by the more powerful vampire. Dislikes most of his kind, especially those who prey on unsuspecting humans, Doesn't take himself very seriously, and enjoys being annoying on purpose. Works as the line cook at a dingy little bar and spends his free time trying to keep humans away from the fangs of his peers, which usually means getting them to leave town.

Other: Hasn't actually ever seen a werewolf, since he's been warned that they'll mess up vampires badly and hasn't seen much point in trying to test that. In the dark!
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:29 pm

Might add another werewolf, and a vampire.
Not quite sure yet.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:57 am

( Same here and both of you are accepted! Feel free to add another character if you want spirit. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:23 am

(thanks! :D )
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:30 am

( You’re welcome! I have Tom open if you want me to have him bump
Into your character. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.