Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:31 am

Vailean Adaire || Male || 24 || Apothecary || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Anos
Innis Adaire || Female || 5 || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Anos

He nodded at that, eye on the kids as he did. "I'm glad, Innis can be... difficult with other children at times." He admitted after a moment. He was fairly certain she wasn't setting out to get into fights, it just seemed to happen. He could only hope it would improve as she got older rather than getting worse. He was, admittedly, leaning a lot on stories her mother had told him of herself, because Innis really was just a smaller version of her mother at times -- even if she'd never actually gotten to meet her.
    Innis beamed at that. "Yeah! 'Course we're friends." She hummed thoughtfully for a moment before asking with a grin, "do you wanna explore the woods? There's lots of neat stuff in there!"
    "Do not go too far." Vailean cut in quickly, frowning sternly at her.
    "Just a little bit into the woods, Da." She tried to wheedle her way out of the command, turning fully to face the adults as she did. "Still able to see the edge and everything! And Alec and Yuki and Snowflake'll be with us we won't get lost!"
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:48 am

Akay - male - 25 - full tags so far: Isobel & Rose

"Someone that goes by the name Akay." He calmly replied toward them as Akay didn't seem to show much fear with their hand on the handle of her sword, he could understand the weariness that they showed on his newfound present, which was a reason why he stayed put and didn't take any more steps forward toward them, besides it wasn't like he wasn't looking to get attacked by the sword here and he harm.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:26 pm

Byron- m- 20 y- girlfriend? : Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth, Reynar, Yun

The brunette nodded as he continued to look at her. "Yeah...after having that guy I don't even recognize eavesdropping. I feel like we can't trust even our own people not to talk, then. You...didn't know who he was either, right?" He assumed not, they'd both asked for his name. If he, one of the Knights, didn't recognize the guy, she shouldn't either. He didn't know, though, maybe she had a secret friend. He shook his head, saying "Yeah, let's go outside the walls."

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris but also Rocky unless Rocky is gelded)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel, Akay

The pretty redhead squeaked a bit as the other reached out to her. However, she didn't pull back, move away, step back, or shove her away. She just seemed to freeze there a moment. She swallowed a couple times, then went to speak. However, at the moment was when someone cleared their throat. She gasped and turned quickly, tripping a bit. Luckily, Isobel moved to stand protectively in front of her. She gripped onto one of the arms of the other, righting herself then looking at the man and asking "Why are you eavesdropping?"

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The young woman smiled as she looked at the kids still. "Well...she doesn't seem to be having any problems or difficulty with these two. Maybe...its other kids that cause the problems?" she questioned the man. She then sighed a bit. "Innis, that's really not a good idea..." she said. She then blinked and chuckled, Vailean having spoken at basically the same time. She hesitated, saying "She says they'll only go a little bit in...Should we really believe them on that, though?"

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The dark haired child hummed a small sound and giggled with delight. "Oh, good, I like having friends, um...not having friends is no fun...Well, I have Anos, but more friends is more fun. Oh, yes, I've only been in the woods once! My mama took me in a little bit and that's where we found Yuri. She wasn't pwegnant (pregnant) at the time, that was...one or two yeaws (years) ago. She got pwegnant here, I think. Anyway, yeah, please let us go," he then turned his attention from Innis to the adults, making puppy dog eyes.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Reynar, Ayleth, Byron

The young man hummed a small little sound of sorts. He watched and listened as the other man gave the Knights their all clear. He released them back to their duties, in other words. He blinked and quickly nodded as the other turned to him. He said "Yeah, I hope not too...Queen Ayleth has so much to deal with already, them getting in a fight with each other would just give her more work. Um...anyway...you looked like you wanted to say something earlier. What was it?" he asked him.

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy smiled as he looked at the other boy. He chuckled and shook his head as the toddler switched gears on a dime. He went from speaking to Innis to speaking to the adults. He watched how the boy employed the puppy face. He chuckled again, then nodded at the others. "Yeah, yeah, we won't go in too far, just a bit. I mean...if you're worried, you two could go with us." He then realized Kurumi actually probably needed to stay here, to continue her work.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:05 pm

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Tagged: Byron ||

”No I definitely do not. And I know most people here in this kingdom. And let’s go out to the stables, grab horses and head out of these walls. I have nothing planned for the day.” she said as she turned to look at Byron.

Reynar watched Byron and Ayleth before looking back at the male before him. “Yea especially after the previous Queen and King passed. She’s been handed everything so suddenly and at such a young age. But I’m sure she will do fine. Though I’ve been hearing people talk about when will she marry. And honestly I think it’s best if that was up to her. The previous king and queen tried to have her married sooner.” he said and then added, “Honestly I have forgotten what it was, got caught up with my duties.”
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:45 pm

Akay - male - 25 - full tags so far: Isobel & Rose

"No reason, I wanted to stick around here a little longer so I decided to take out the stable as I was talking to some individuals earlier but they had to head off to deal with something! I mean no harm so no need to bring the sword out, if I did then I would take the perfect opportunity to do something when the two of you were distracted!" he explained himself while rocking back and forth, but then again he couldn't have expected anything less but to not get himself in these situations of late, seeing how he has been eavesdropping to a degree into every conversation so far even if he honestly wasn't meaning to.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:01 pm

While waiting for him to respond, something caught her attention. Some type of commotion going on in the courtyard. It definitely intrigued her and the young queen took off towards the commotion. Sorcha saw the Queen walk away and the wolf hugged before quickly following behind. Once Ayleth got closer, she saw that it was a bunch of people arguing. Before Ayleth could say anything, the crowd got silent and there were whispers and murmurs among the crowd. She stood still, hands folded neatly in front of her. ”Hmm so what seems to be the problem….?” she asked, raising an eyebrow slightly at the group.

For a moment everyone was silent, not wanting to talk. Finally someone stepped forward and bowed to her. “Your grace….We are sorry to trouble you…..Let alone cause such havoc in your kingdom….But everyone is all asking the same question. When will you get married…..? It’ll almost be a year since you became Queen…..” one of the town’s people said. Some people gasped at the fact that the person would say such things. Let alone in front of the Queen nonetheless. Sorcha bared her teeth slightly and glanced at the other person carefully.

Ayleth placed a hand on Sorcha’s back, reassuring her gently. The wolf huffed before relaxing but still not keeping her eyes off the other human. “Well while I appreciate the concern from my people; however, you were a bit out of line. You’re fortunate enough that I’m going to let it slide just this once. And for as far as when I’ll get married and when there will be a King, is when I say that it’ll happen.” she spoke.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:22 pm

[sorry, I was trying to wait for Isobel's RPer.
Also, I have no clue what Reynar was going to say, but I believe it had something to do with the way Yun was acting around him]

Byron- m- 20 y- girlfriend? : Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth, Reynar, Yun

The brunette nodded as he continued to look at her. "that's definitely a good idea," he said, smiling as he thought of his horse (just decided he has one). Shaking his head, he made a small sound as she ran off. He sighed and combed through his hair. He then quickly followed her, since he was a knight. Crush or not, he still had to follow and protect her. He just had extra reason to do so here. He ran until he found amongst a group of people, and he gave them a look. Ell made a sleepy sound from around his neck. He apologized to the cat, for having jostled them. He asked "What's going on, my queen? Was someone causing trouble?" he asked with a tilt of the head, giving people a look.

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris but also Rocky unless Rocky is gelded)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel, Akay

The pretty redhead squeaked a bit as the other reached out to her. However, she didn't pull back, move away, step back, or shove her away. She just seemed to freeze there a moment. She swallowed a couple times, then went to speak. However, at the moment was when someone cleared their throat. She gasped and turned quickly, tripping a bit. Luckily, Isobel moved to stand protectively in front of her. She gripped onto one of the arms of the other, righting herself.

She looked at the guy and sighed as she asked "What's your name?" She wasn't the one with the sword, but Isobel was. Still, she said nothing on that matter, just continuing to watch him. She'd never seen him around...not that she remembered. Therefore, she kept a close eye on the guy. He could just be saying he didn't want any trouble to get out of trouble. Of course, she wouldn't know either way. She didn't know him, so she didn't yet know how he really was like.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The young woman smiled as she looked at the kids still. "Well...she doesn't seem to be having any problems or difficulty with these two. Maybe...its other kids that cause the problems?" she questioned the man. She then sighed a bit. "Innis, that's really not a good idea..." she said. She then blinked and chuckled, Vailean having spoken at basically the same time. She hesitated, saying "She says they'll only go a little bit in...Should we really believe them on that, though?"

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The dark haired child hummed a small sound and giggled with delight. "Oh, good, I like having friends, um...not having friends is no fun...Well, I have Anos, but more friends is more fun. Oh, yes, I've only been in the woods once! My mama took me in a little bit and that's where we found Yuri. She wasn't pwegnant (pregnant) at the time, that was...one or two yeaws (years) ago. She got pwegnant here, I think. Anyway, yeah, please let us go," he then turned his attention from Innis to the adults, making puppy dog eyes.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Reynar

The young man watched the queen and Byron go off. Well, Ayleth took off first, and Byron ran a hand through his hair. Then, the knight went to follow the queen as well. He smiled and giggled a bit, then shook his head at himself. He made a small sound as the previous King and Queen were mentioned. He nodded and said "It's definitely not anyone's business but her own. If she wants to get married, she'll get married." He then rubbed his neck and looked at the ground.

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy smiled as he looked at the other boy. He chuckled and shook his head as the toddler switched gears on a dime. He went from speaking to Innis to speaking to the adults. He watched how the boy employed the puppy face. He chuckled again, then nodded at the others. "Yeah, yeah, we won't go in too far, just a bit. I mean...if you're worried, you two could go with us." He then realized Kurumi actually probably needed to stay here, to continue her work.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:52 pm

Vailean Adaire || Male || 24 || Apothecary || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Anos
Innis Adaire || Female || 5 || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Anos

Vailean sighed, eyes closing for a moment. When he opened them again, his good eye focused on his daughter once more. "Do you remember the biggest rule?" He could go with them to the woods, he needed to go in the first place, but if he was going to collect what he needed then he wouldn't be able to keep his eye on three small children the entire time. {He loved Innis, but he was endlessly thankful that she wasn't born twins, or even more terrifying -- triplets.}
    "Mmhm!" Innis was beaming again now, knowing that this was definitely going to work out in her favor. Da could never say no to her when it wasn't something reeally important after all.
    "Then all four of us can go into the woods, so long as the three of you stay within shouting distance. Understood?"
    He paused, before turning back to Kurumi, "I'll make sure they're okay, I promise," he said with a small bow before pulling a small container from his satchel to offer to her, "but before I forget, I've been offering this to all the maids in the castle. I know it can be pretty rough, and this cream should help with any sorene -- Within shouting distance Innis!" He'd had to break off to call after his daughter.
    "I know, I know!" Innis had all but leapt forward as soon as she had her permission, Alec scrambling after her in a frantic flurry of feathers, "let's go!" She called back to her new friends.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:20 pm

She heard the male’s voice behind her and she without a second thought, reached for his hand and gave it a squeeze. ”The people are getting antsy about when I’m going to be getting married. Since it’s been almost a year since I’ve been Queen and I haven’t had a King yet….” she said and the bf turned to look at Byron with pained eyes.

Reynar “Yea but there have been talks and whispers among the town of when and if it happens. She’s going to be 19 soon and she’s been getting letters from other kingdoms from around the country and world, asking for her hand in marriage. I overheard some of the maids talking about it a few weeks back.” he spoke and then added, “Ahh I believe I remember what it was that I was going to say. When I mentioned about body language, I can tell by yours too.” and glanced at the male.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:53 pm

Byron- m- 20 y- girlfriend? : Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth

The brunette turned a slight glare on the people gathered around. Most of them had already begun to disperse anyhow. As rhe one that had spoken up saw him, that one quickly backed away. He turned back to Ayleth and said "None of their business...I'm sure you told them that though, or rather that when you find a king, you'll announce it." He then shook his head. "Let's get out of here. We were going to go for a ride, yeah?" he asked her, wondering if she was still up to that.

The pretty redhead squeaked a bit as the other reached out to her. However, she didn't pull back, move away, step back, or shove her away. She just seemed to freeze there a moment. She swallowed a couple times, then went to speak. However, at the moment was when someone cleared their throat. She gasped and turned quickly, tripping a bit. Luckily, Isobel moved to stand protectively in front of her. She gripped onto one of the arms of the other, righting herself.

She looked at the guy and sighed as she asked "What's your name?" She wasn't the one with the sword, but Isobel was. Still, she said nothing on that matter, just continuing to watch him. She'd never seen him around...not that she remembered. Therefore, she kept a close eye on the guy. He could just be saying he didn't want any trouble to get out of trouble. Of course, she wouldn't know either way. She didn't know him, so she didn't yet know how he really was like.

The young woman hummed a small sound as she looked at the kids. She then looked to Vailean, watching him close his eyes. She shook her head a couple times, but knew that feeling. She knew, of course, how exhausting kids could be at times. She brushed a hand through her hair. Well, what strands of it had come loose, as she'd put it up in a bun with a braid. She smiled as she watched the interaction. When he turned back to her, she knew this wasn't special treatment. She didn't let herself get excited or anything, as such. She accepted the cream as the others must have, saying "Thank you." She giggled as he turned to call to his daughter. When he turned back, she said "I'm sure this will be of great use; you can go with them now."

The dark haired child tilted his head as he looked at his mama and Innis' da. He kind of was a bit intimated by the man. Not that he really needed to be, he was but a child. He shook his head, then giggled as they both agreed to it. "Yes, yay! Yeah, we can all go together..." he mumbled. He then smiled as he turned back to the other kids, Anos grabbing their hands a moment. He ran after the two as they ran ahead. Yuki barked and wagged while chasing the child forward.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Reynar

The young man nodded to the other male, and let out a couple very small sighs. "Well, they should keep their opinions to their selves...What if she wants to marry someone here? For all they know, she already has someone and they just aren't married yet." He shook his head a couple times. They better not try and marry her to one of their princes...He'd seen her and Byron, they clearly liked each other. Looking up again, breaking from thought, he said "I, um...what can you tell?"

The blonde haired boy stared up at the man and the woman. He tried his best to make a cute face as Kuroi was doing. His little friend did it so much better...though wasn't much younger. Shaking his head, he grinned as they both agreed to it. He cheered a bit, saying "Yay! We can go in!" and looking to Innis and Kuroi once more, with a big smile. He grabbed both their hands a moment, saying "This'll be fun!" He let go and watched Innis take off, Snowfall flying ahead a bit before he ran forward.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me