Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

Postby Seeley » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:00 am

Its the year 1415 and the Vrasan Kingdom are rejoicing with the news of the new Queen. Will the new Queen be able to rule the kingdom to the best of her ability? And she’s the first Queen in the history of Vrasan to rule alone without a King. Some are skeptical of her being a Queen, let alone being so young. But overtime she hopes that she will win the people over and show them that she can manage just fine without a King. It all takes place in Scotland, with lush fields and hills. There’s tons of exploring around. A beautiful city nearby to the north and a little village just outside the Kingdom.

(Not mine; belongs to rightful owner/artist)
Castle: https://pin.it/1Nn3Gny
Stable: https://pin.it/KaU6WYk

|| Name || Queen Ayleth
|| Age || 18
|| Gender || Female
|| Parents ||King Terrin and Queen Aaline
||History||: She was adopted into the royal family after her own family was killed when she was only 2 years old. The Queen stumbled upon the young girl who was wondering the woods by the castle. She was covered in dirt, leaves, scratches. She soon scooped up the child and brought her to the castle. There the king and queen raised her as if she was one of their own. Of course they knew that she was from a different family, rumored to be of royalty. No one knows for certain. Other than the fact that she wears a wolf head pendant around her neck.

At the age of 10, she was drawn to magic and archery as well. She could befriend any creature in the area, from the smallest creatures to the strongest ones around. Of course the King and Queen didn’t approve of the idea but then they realized that it made her happy and she wasn’t in any danger. On her 15th birthday, the King and Queen presented her with her own archery set, along with lessons in magic and also gifted her a pure white wolf pup. She and the pup formed a bond that no one can put into words. She and the wolf go out together and they never leave each other’s sides.

She also has a horse named Solaris that was given to her by a noble. The three of them go out on adventures together. When she turned 18, that’s when the matter of marriage was brought up. Of course Ayleth wasn’t fond of the idea. But she came to terms with it but said she would be ready in a couple of years when she was 20. But then sadly both the king and queen died right after her 18th birthday so she was appointed as the next heir to the throne.

||Appearance||
•Short: 5 foot 3
•Fair skin of Scottish descent; long red hair with stunning green eyes with flecks of gold and freckles along her face mainly her nose
•She always carries her bow, some herbs and a dagger.

Other: the wolf is named Sorcha which means “radiant, bright” in Scottish and her horse Solaris

|| Name || Knight Reyner
|| Age || 20
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || Stern, hardheaded, can be a bit harsh. But past that he is a softie.
|| History || He was born and raised in the village just outside the Kingdom. When the former King was looking for new Knights, he jumped at the opportunity and never looked back. Of course he still goes to visit his family every often. He used to have a thing for the now Queen but when she turned him down and only saw him as a friend and brother, he had to swallow his pride and not let it interfere with his job as a Knight.
|| Description ||
-height: 5 foot 8
-hair: semi long black hair
-eyes: a light gray green
|| Other || He has a mahogany bay stallion named Wayan which means strength and a hawk named Einarr
Last edited by Seeley on Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:23 pm

[XD hi]

|| Name ||
Byron
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
Male
|| Parents ||
Morris and Leana
||History||
Byron was born twenty years ago to a father in the royal guard and a maid mother. His mother was always happy and singing. He remembers his growing up years fondly. He also remembers how he has three sisters...but since they're all older they protected him. Mia and Jenny went off and got married. They're living in the village, a village, with their spouses and kids. Meanwhile, Kira has stayed here. She's a maid here at the castle, and so Byron gets to see her all the time. He became a knight just like his father. He protects Ayleth, just as his father protected the king and queen. He also has a cat he got when he was ten. This means the cat is now ten years of age, so still time left to live.

||Appearance||
•5' 10"
•Fair skin; a handsome male with brown hair and hazel (brown green) eyes.
•He always has some throwing knives as well as his sword.

Other:
Crush on Ayleth.
Has a cat named Ell (a Scottish fold kitty)
He's one of the Knights.
He wants to be more than that.

|| Name ||
Rose
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Parents ||
Hawthorn and Laurel
||History||
Born eighteen years ago, her parents were both farmers. They still are farmers, and they raised her as well as they could. They gave her love and attention, her and her brother Ash. She loved the baby when he came along, as she was four and too young to know jealousy. They grew up together, and we're always close. She came to the castle to take care of the horses. Ash stayed behind to help with the farm. She brought her fox, yes she has a fox, as well as her horse. She actually only came here two to years ago. She's more knew to the castle/palace, unlike Byron who probably started training at like fourteen or fifteen. Anyway, she quite likes it here. She's good at her job, and her animals are happy.

||Appearance||
•5' 3"
•Fair skin; long wavy reddish hair she was named for, and blue eyes.
•She doesn't have weapons but does carry some herbs.

Other:
Crush also on Ayleth but open
Fox named Nochnik (night, don't know if I spelled it right) and horse Red Beauty or Jessie (who definitely likes Solaris lol)
Groom/stable worker
She's pan.

|| Name ||
Kurumi
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Parents ||
Dad Jin, mom Mei
||History||
She was born to a Japanese Chinese couple, and they were living in Scotland already. They were working for someone. They'd been brought over from their old home. They were working as hard as they could when they had her and Ln. There's only a two year age difference between the two. The two were raised as well as they could be, and given love. Kurumi became an adult and decided to go to the castle. She became a maid for them, where she met others. This included the man that got her pregnant four years ago. He vanished seemingly without a trace a couple weeks later...She doesn't know if he was just a visiting diplomat or something. She just knows he's her son's father, and she doesn't know what happened to him.

||Appearance||
• 5' 5"
•golden tan; long straight beautiful dark hair with a part instead of bangs, deeply brown eyes.
•Always wearing the maid outfit and carrying whatever is needed, except when work is over.

Other:
The man that...created Kuroi with her has gone missing. She doesn't know if others know where he is and just isn't telling her.
She has a dog named Yuri, mother of Yuki.
Has a brother named Lan.
She loves animals and kids.

|| Name ||
Kuroi
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
Male
|| Parents ||
Dad Hank, mom Kurumi
||History||
There's not much to tell of it yet.
He was born four years ago and his dad seemed to have vanished.

||Appearance||
•Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler
•Lighter tan (not golden tan but still tan but lighter) ; dark hair like mom and heterochromia since dad has/had blue eyes.
•has little toys but also gets into people's stuff.

Other:
Please tell me if I'm not allowed to play a kid...I'll change this to an adult and have the kid as an NPC.
Has a puppy named Yuki
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:40 pm

(Accepted and that’s perfectly fine.)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:32 pm

XD thank you, and cool]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:28 pm

Name: Isobel Ladestone
Parents: Holly and Lukan Ladestone
History: She was raised as the daughter of a lowly lord on the outskirts of the castle, but the keep she grew up in often housed passing knights and soldiers. Sometimes, they would bring their sons with them (on less dangerous trips), and she grew to look forward to their visits as it meant they could spar together. Ever since one little boy, only a year and a half older than she, told her of his dreams to carry on his father's legacy and become a knight, couldnt get the idea out of her mind. It was something she brought up to her parents when she was seven, and one they fought all the way until she was sixteen. Throughout those years, she had adamentely learned combat, practiced sparring with any of the guards or passing knights that were willing, and learned how to fight while on horseback. Upon realizing that there was nothing they could do to deter their daughter, they relented and left her alone, focusing all of their attention on their youngest child, a son five years younger. While the two siblings got along, her parents blatant neglect of her became too much, and she ran away at fifteen and forced her way into the closest academy, refusing to leave and practicing in front of the guards every day for a year. Finally, when a band of thieves came to the building and she protected it singlehandedly until reinforcements came, the previous queen heard of the news and took pity on her, deciding she had earned her keep and allowed her to join. She graduated top of her class and took up a rank in the castle.
Personality: Extremely stubborn, and very dedicated to her role in the castle; she would die as a knight. She is, however, soft for those she favors, and is less hard on them than she is others. Extremely loyal to those she cares about. She is not afraid to fight and show her worth to anyone who challenges her.
Height: 5'5
Appearance: Long, dark, straight hair, ice blue eyes and honey-tanned skin. Strong build.
Animals: Rocky, her very tall, dark coated horse
Other: Lesbian :)
Crushes/relationships are open~
Has a long silver sword she always keeps at her hip and a hunting knife.

(Hi! If female knight is not okay then I can change it jfgdhsg no worries~)
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:33 pm

Ooo dang. Maybe Ayleth could turn out to crush on Byron and Rose finds out and gets upset and falls for Isobel instead? If you are both okay with that, or I could just have Rose crush on Isobel instead of Ayleth.

Also, Kurumi might crush on Reynar though she's four years older than him]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:42 pm

ooooh, im definitely down for that!~
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junix » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:47 pm

(bump, i wont RP but omg i miss it, keep it up guys)
Image Image
Juniper (They/Them) Adult, Aries
(pfp is from a claymation horror)
🐝・゚ ・゚·:。・゚゚・✦🐝・゚ ・゚·:。・゚゚・✦
Black, death melodic metal,old emo and Nortic folk
are my fav music genres

The Last of Us video games are my love
I enjoy psychological horror movies
I have my license in cosmetically and Taxidermy!
LF: staff pets and items on my wish list
Image Image
Junix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:14 pm

CatMynnte<3 wrote:ooooh, im definitely down for that!~

:thumbup:
XD cool, but let's see what Seekey says]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:14 am

(I’m perfectly fine with that. And accepted, I won’t mind her being a knight)

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Open ||

The young woman was up early and had one of the maids, whom she had favored since she was younger. The older woman adored the young queen and treated her like one of her own. She was brushing out the Queen’s long red locks before glancing out the window to the balcony.”What a beautiful day today is. Wouldn’t you agree milady?” the older woman spoke, her voice soft yet still had a warm feeling to it. Ayleth smiled softly at the thought and nodded her head. “Agreed Lyrith. What a beautiful day….Have any plans for the day?” she asked her, the Queen’s accent soft but noticeable.

The older woman put the brush down and paused for a moment before looking at the young woman. “Hmm well I was probably going to take a stroll in the gardens. Then go visit my grandchildren in the town.” Lyrith said and set her hands on the chair. Ayleth reached over to pat the elder woman’s hand and rose up from the chair. She was dressed in a beautiful red black and blue dress that fit her perfectly. Her hair was half up and she wore red earrings and necklace to match the dress. They had belonged to her mother, the former Queen. Well her adoptive mother. But they were the closest to family that she had.

She ran her fingers along the piece of jewelry around her neck and felt a bit of pain in her chest and she had to force back the slight tears before looking at herself in the mirror. ”Oh look at you….You’re gorgeous! The Queen would have loved to have seen you in this. Especially wearing her jewelry.” she spoke and Ayleth brushed away a small tear before embracing the elder woman. “I agree she would have. And you go have fun with them. Give them my love and tell Gywenith that she can come by and see Solaris anytime she wants.” she said, knowing that the young girl would be thrilled with that.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me