Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:48 pm

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth, Akay

The brunette nodded as he looked at his queen. He smiled as he said "Of course he can handle it, and one person not coming when they should have doesn't change that. He had a maid go fetch them. I don't know if she couldn't find Isobel, or Isobel didn't come because something happened. Anyway, it's no use dwelling on it now." He shook his head a couple times. He then said "Oh, yes, um..to discuss...us? Or did you want to head back to check on the other knights?" he asked her.

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris but also Rocky unless Rocky is gelded)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel

The pretty redhead smiled at her, though one could see the slight pain in her eyes. The sadness was there as well, not that she knew it. "No, he might have gotten a little bruise. I could pack some herbs in there and wrap his hoof with cloth if you're really worried, otherwise just keep him in his stall for the night."

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The young woman smiled as she looked at the kids still. "They look like they're getting along just fine," she said to Vailean. She then thought of Kuroi's father...if only for the boy. She wondered if she should ask Vailean if he'd ever met the man. She wasn't in love with Hank anymore, no. She just wanted her son to know his father, if that was even possible. She looked at Vailean, but wasn't sure she wanted to bother him. She sighed and shook her head a couple times, then smiled at the kids again.

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The dark haired child hummed a small sound and giggled with delight. "Oh, good, I'm glad I can play with you two. We...we're friends too?" he asked Innis, head tilted. He giggled again, then shook his head a couple times and got this soft look on his face. It was a soft, sweet little look of pure joy. He smiled as he looked at the two, then to Yuki. "Yuki will be nice to Alec, he's already nice to Snowfall. Um...so...should we start playing and exploring together now, then?" he asked.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Reynar

The young man tilted his head as he looked at the knight. It was as if he noticed something about him in the moment he mentioned Kurumi. Shaking his head, he sighed and shrugged it off. He smiled as he looked to the wolf a second time. He then tilted his head as he looked at the man. "You say that like you know many people crushing on someone." He said this then felt a flash of disappointment as the other said he had no crush. "Oh, um...that's okay, there's still time."

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy smiled as he looked at the other boy. He gently chuckled, more of a child like sound though. He said "Of course you two are friends too!" Innis had already called all three of them friends as she was talking, after all. He looked to the two adults a moment, minus Yun. He then looked back to the other two kids. He hummed a small sound of thought, then nodded and said "We could. It's as good a time to start doing this as any other time."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:10 am

|| Queen Ayleth || 18 || Female || Tagged: Byron ||

”To check on the other knights and to also talk about us.” she said as she kissed Solaris once more before making her way back to the castle. She had hoped that Reynar was proving himself and making sure that things were going smoothly. She had no doubt that the young knight was doing his best but that didn’t mean that he could still slip up.

The young man listened to the other male and rolled his shoulders. “Well to me it was very clear that Byron has a crush on the Queen. And I’m also very good at observing body language in people. Seeing how they act around others. And from the most part, there are a few people who have crushes. Like that maid over there, Clarissa, she has a crush on one of the knights over there, Lyon. As knight, it is very important to make sure to read up on people’s body language and seeing how they react.” he said with a light shrug.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:21 am

Akay - male - 25 - full tags so far: Byron & Queen, Isobel & Rose

Walking into the stable with Akay soon stopped upon seeing two people talking to each other about a treated horse health, making sure to keep some distance between them but not far enough that he couldn't be sensed or seen, though he didn't say anything while he stands there and watches the two talk about the horse health.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:32 pm

[quote="Spiritstar3"]Byron- m- 20 y- girlfriend? : Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth

The brunette nodded as he looked at his queen. He smiled as he said "Yeah, good, we should go check on them. Oh...the one that got hurt, who was it, and is he okay?" He could figure the guy was okay, he knew she'd probably healed whoever it was herself. He reached out to take her hand without thinking. He could probably call her his girlfriend now. Well, they still needed to discuss it, but they had a mutual liking. He figured he could silently call her such for now, and do so out later a bit later on.

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris but also Rocky unless Rocky is gelded)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel, Akay

The pretty redhead smiled at her, though one could see the slight pain in her eyes. The sadness was there as well, not that she knew it. "No, he might have gotten a little bruise. I could pack some herbs in there and wrap his hoof with cloth if you're really worried, otherwise just keep him in his stall for the night."

She hadn't noticed the stranger watching them yet. He was there, she and probably Isobel would notice him soon enough. However, she was focused on the female knight and the horse for now. She smiled sadly as she patted the horse a couple times.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The young woman smiled as she looked at the kids still. "They look like they're getting along just fine," she said to Vailean. She then thought of Kuroi's father...if only for the boy. She wondered if she should ask Vailean if he'd ever met the man. She wasn't in love with Hank anymore, no. She just wanted her son to know his father, if that was even possible. She looked at Vailean, but wasn't sure she wanted to bother him. She sighed and shook her head a couple times, then smiled at the kids again.

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Anos

The dark haired child hummed a small sound and giggled with delight. "Oh, good, I'm glad I can play with you two. We...we're friends too?" he asked Innis, head tilted. He giggled again, then shook his head a couple times and got this soft look on his face. It was a soft, sweet little look of pure joy. He smiled as he looked at the two, then to Yuki. "Yuki will be nice to Alec, he's already nice to Snowfall. Um...so...should we start playing and exploring together now, then?" he asked.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Reynar

The young man kept his eyes on his shoes. He swallowed a bit as the other mentioned the ways he could tell if people had a crush. Well...he'd have to be more careful. Reynar may have already noticed something with Yun, though wasn't saying anything. Therefore, Yun thought he was in the clear. He nodded and said "Oh, yeah...Byron definitely doesn't hide it, or not well if he's trying. Clarissa has a crush on Lyon? Huh...I think one of the other maids has a crush on her...or him too...oh boy."

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy smiled as he looked at the other boy. He gently chuckled, more of a child like sound though. He said "Of course you two are friends too!" Innis had already called all three of them friends as she was talking, after all. He looked to the two adults a moment, minus Yun. He then looked back to the other two kids. He hummed a small sound of thought, then nodded and said "We could. It's as good a time to start doing this as any other time."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:48 pm

||Isobel|| Female || Knight || 19 || Tags: Rose, Akay

"Whatever you deem necessary," Isobel said in a slightly authoritative voice. She was trying to keep her head clear, not get invested, not get involved in something she did not need to. It was one of the rules her commander had taught her while she was in school. Knights should not be distracted. They should have one task one their mind: protecting their sovereigns. Nothing else. Isobel straightened, then thanked the stablehand, and took Rocky's reins to turn them away. But before she could commit to turning fully, something stopped her. Some feeling in her gut, something deep and ethereal and unexplainable, cutting closer to her than duty hit. Before she even knew what she was doing, she found herself asking, "Are you alright, Rose?"
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:29 am

|| Queen Ayleth || 18 || Female || Tagged: Byron ||

”It was Philip. I got him all fixed up.” she said with a shake of her head and then felt him grab her hand. She felt weird tingling feelings all over her as she felt him grab her hand. Ayleth felt her face flush red and she ducked away for a moment. The two made their way back into the castle and Ayleth released her hand from his and cleared her throat. They had approached where the knights had gathered and they all immediately bowed at the sight of their Queen. Ayleth nodded her head in return and the knights immediately went back into position. The young woman walked carefully in front of the young men, making sure to make account for all the ones present.

She knew that Byron wasnt there because he was right behind her. And Reynar of course she already knew that he was accounted for as well. Scanning all the knights, she also knew that Isobel was missing. She knew of her whereabouts but that didn’t mean that the Queen was going to speak up on the matter. Well she’d worry about it another day. For now she would let Reynar handle it since he was the officer in charge. Ayleth then turned her attention back to Byron and offered him a soft smile.

Reynar was about to say something back to the other male when he noticed the Queen had arrived and he couldn’t help but notice how quickly she let go of Byron’s hand. He quirked an eyebrow at that but didn’t bother to question it. Even though being in a relationship with the queen, especially for being a knight, it was definitely something not unheard of but most people didn’t like the idea. To Reynar it should not matter whom the queen loves. He shot Byron a look and have a nod at the other knight. “Well I guess he has admitted his feelings to the Queen. And yea so I’ve heard but honestly I don’t really get involved with others love life.” he spoke.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:40 pm

Byron- m- 20 y- girlfriend? : Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth, Reynar, Yun

The brunette nodded as he continued too look at her. He'd then grabbed her hand without really thinking about it. He made a small sound when she ducked away a moment...However, she hadn't yanked her hand away or anything. He smiled a bit as they headed back to the castle. He sighed when she then released her hand from his...However, he could understand if she was worried about others knowing. He glanced to Reynar and gave him a nod as well as a thumbs up. Maybe he shouldn't have, Ayleth had seen Isobel...However, she didn't seem like she'd say anything to Reynar. Therefore, he gave the other a thumbs up. He then watched as the queen stood before the others and made sure they were all there.

He already knew they were, except Isobel, but they both now knew where she was. It must be as he'd thought, her horse must be hurt. She seemed to love the horse more than herself. Maybe. He didn't know. She was skipping out on role call for him, though. He smiled as he looked at Ayleth. He tilted his head a bit as he looked at her a moment. He then said "Well, um...should we go to the throne room, or your room? I mean, um...somewhere we can talk?" he asked.

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris but also Rocky unless Rocky is gelded)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel, Akay

The pretty redhead nodded as she looked at the other again. She hummed a small sound as she looked at the horse again. "I'd say just keep him in the stall the rest of the day. If he gets antsy, I'll probably be the one to notice. I DO work out here, after all, so if he gets antsy I can wrap it. If not, if he's quiet and good, he can stay in the stall and probably go out again tomorrow." She smiled as she patted the horse a couple times. He was a very good horse. She sighed as she heard her mare whinny. Jessie just seemed to like all the males...Well, there were only two so far. She wondered if she should ask if Rocky was gelded. She didn't know if Isobel would find that an odd question. Shaking her head, she was stopped when the other spoke. "I'm...n-no, I'm not, but at least I know she won't reciprocate my feelings, and I don't have to go through the pain of a rejection."

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Reynar, Ayleth, Byron

The young man hummed a small little sound of sorts. He then looked up and over as he heard the sound of feet approaching. He noticed the two holding hands but Ayleth quickly let go. He giggled and covered his mouth, then shook his head. He supposed he might understand why she did that. Byron was a knight, not another person of royalty. Well, for all they knew, he could have royal blood somewhere in his lines. He was a knight though, not a prince or lord or duke or anything. Yun thought it was no ones business if the two were in love, though. People were allowed to be together. It didn't matter their class or job. Shaking his head, he looked to Reynar and said "He did; ah, yeah, I just hope those three don't cause any problems..."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:28 pm

|| Queen Ayleth || 18 || Female || Tagged: Byron and others ||

”We can go somewhere else and talk. Can’t trust anyone in the castle….Maybe a little spot outside the castle walls.” she spoke softly to Byron before turning her attention back to the knights. She glanced at Reynar since he was the one who gathered them up and he was the one who could release them. Sure she could, but she’d rather have Reynar do it instead.

Reynar listened to what was said and then saw Byron give him two thumbs up and the young man gave a nod in response before turning his full attention to the knights gathered before him. “You are released and go back to what you were doing.” he said and the knights all turned to leave out the room. “Well who knows if they do. I sure hope not.” he added.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:46 pm

Akay - male - 25 - full tags so far: Isobel & Rose

Having grown tired of standing there and no one noticed him so in turn Akay soon loudly coughed in the hope of getting their attention, not that he found the conversation not interesting to listen to, far from it, but he wouldn't be able to stand there all day also.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:12 am

|Isobel|| Female || Knight || 19 || Tags: Rose, Akay

Isobel felt her heart give a little tremble as the other woman spoke. Hesitantly, she reached out a hand and, carefully, placed it on Rose's shoulder. "I'm sorry," she said, her voice a little gruff. She was wearing bracers and half-gloves, but she could feel the warmth of the stablehand's skin beneath her palm and fingers. "Thats-" before she could continue, she heard a cough from behind them. She jumped, quickly removing her hand and moving it to the hilt of her sword as she spun around. She spotted an unfamiliar man in the stables in with them and, wary, took a step forward to shield Rose in case he was a danger. "Who are you?" She called, her voice defensive.
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me