A Land of Myth, and a Time of Magic (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Land of Myth, and a Time of Magic (Accepting!)

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:19 pm

Yvette Aurifort||The Visiting Servant||Location: Inside Palace||Tagged: Vivienne
    Yvette followed Vivienne to their rooms, nodding graciously to the servant leading them. "Will my lady be requiring any assistance?" she asked, opening the door to Vivienne's room for her, "we've had a long journey, you should freshen up before we meet in the dining hall." She was, of course, bound to help Vivienne with anything she might require, but she was also hoping she might be able to explore the castle grounds on her own in the meantime. She had read reports on the layout of the castle, but she trusted her own eyes above all else, and there was always the chance there were secret passages or overlooked alleys that might have been missed.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:56 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒞𝑒𝑜𝓁𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒹

49∙male∙visiting sovereign
tagged; Eadric
location; Inside Palace

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Humming softly, he watched as the overs left following the servants to the rooms that they'd be staying in for the visit. Dark eyes lingered on his daughter for a moment, with Yvette trailing after her. He silently promised to keep an eye on them, his lips pursing with thought as he brought his gaze back to Eadric. "I wouldn't mind, King Eadric, I rather welcome." He returned, before slowly trailing after the servant who was to lead him his his room. Ceolmund cleared his throat as he walked," So, seen has anything of interest happened since we've last seen each other, King Eadric?" He sorely wanted to bring up other topics, but figured it would be best to wait until they were more private. It wouldn't do for some Muck-sprout to overhear them and start spreading rumors, be they truths or lies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
єℓ∂яι∂

27∙demi∙mysterious arrival
tagged; open
location; Village

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nose twitching as she wandered around the dusty and dirty village, searching for a meal for the Little Mouser. She'd not bothered to name the kitten, not truly, after all, Little Mouser seemed apt enough. Perhaps the Little Mouser was just lazy today? Eldrid shook her head, stopping as a young child about five or six years of age toddled forward hands out reached. She hissed and arched her back, making her displeasure clear, causing the child to stop with a frown on its face. Only did she relax when an older child, probably ten or eleven showed up and shooed the other child away. Giving one last hiss of displeasure, she trotted away, tail lashing. It thankfully wasn't long after that, when the scent of a rat wafted into her nose. A dinner for Little Mouser. Good, this shouldn't take long. She mused as she followed after the scent trail.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ace-Alexandria » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:43 am

Sorry wrong topic
Ace-Alexandria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:47 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Ash Frost Wolfe (Beaumont)- Ashy, Frost- m- 26 y- The Ward- FC: Ben Whishaw (but different hair and eyes)- Homosexual; Alistair, possibly Azu- may or may not have magic- has kitten and dog (has panic attacks)- favorite horse is Blackberry- Tags: Eadric and family, visitors, Alistair

The ashen blonde one looked around a bit as he and the others walked. He made a small sound when the other took a step away. He looked...disappointed, and the knight would probably notice. The king's ward didn't really do well at hiding emotions. Shaking his head, he said "You...didn't startle me." He looked into the eyes of the other young man, then quickly away. He then nodded at what the other said. "I hope so...and maybe...you and I could go for a walk, or just sit and talk."

He didn't know if Alistair would want to...but Alistair was talking to him right now. He shrugged after suggesting these things. He then noticed the other looking to Valour. He looked to him as well, and tilted his head, then they were entering a large room. It was like a hall, big and open, and he hummed a bit. He noticed the look Valour gave to Alistair...He moved a bit closer to the knight, his...their knight. "Did you see that look he gave you?" he asked Alistair, not sure he liked Valour much.

Jessabel Rose Keemer- Jessa- f- 24 y- The Groom- FC: Molly Quinn (but different hair and eyes and such)- Demi Pan; likes Vivienne in one way, Eldrid- Dabi is adoptive brother- dog Swift- favorite horse Flash, befriended barn cats, becomes childlike when sick- Tags: Eadric and others-> open

The dark reddish haired one noticed the other girl seemed a bit...she didn't know. She didn't know what to call that emotion. The visiting princess had raised an eyebrow at her, that's all she knew. Shaking her head, she watched them all walk off. She then returned her attention to the horses. She walked two of them, while the other(s) followed obediently. She was almost surprised by this. However, she simply smiled and led them all down to the barn, and inside.

She hummed quietly as she then took the visiting king's mare to a stall first. She brought the princess' horse to a stall next. She then got the last horse or two situated. She then went to get some water for each horse, as they'd definitely need it. She brought the water back to each horse. It took a bit of time, since this was a land of the past and they didn't exactly have hoses or such. She finally got done with that. She took a small break, then went to bring them some hay.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me