The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Open & Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Open & Accepting!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 27, 2023 4:17 am

Olivier Sparks
Tagged: Taurus, Caelan
Oh! It was Taurus, not a customer. He felt a little guilty, telling himself that he needed to focus a bit more. "Oh - you don't need to do that. I'll be okay, I promise." Olivier insisted, though he did quite appreciate the help. But he could tell that Taurus seemed to have something on his mind as well, and he didn't want the shifter to over-exert himself as well. Things were just very different since Mr. Strange took over, he wasn't sure what to think of everything anymore. He couldn't quite look Taurus in the eye, though, when he asked if he'd had that dream - nightmare - again. That much was obvious, and he gave a very short nod. "And what about you, though? More assignments from Mr. Strange?" Olivier asked, concerned.

Olivier glanced around when Caelan entered, and he smiled quickly again, though he couldn't help but let it waver a bit. After all, he knew that Caelan had betrayed them to turn to Mr. Strange's side - perhaps being on his side the entire time. But Olivier would remain civil. After all, they all still worked here at the fairground, and he didn't want to be caught up in a conflict.
"Caelan. What can I get for you?" he asked.

Ezra Callahan
Tagged: Ember (sort of?)
The only other puppet human he recognised was that girl, Ember. She'd been hyperactive and, from what he could recall, had once gotten close to that demon, Caelan. Until he'd betrayed her. From what he'd seen as well, whenever Mr. Strange took control of them so that they could move, she seemed to be able to resist the control for a limited time. He'd seen her nearly break free a few times, but had always been swiftly put back in her place. He wondered if he'd be able to do something similar. Ezra decided that he'd wait until that evening's performance, and see if he was able to make his own movement - even if only slightly - while being forced to move by Mr. Strange. Then maybe he could finally start to get somewhere. After all, if no one was coming to free them, then maybe they should work on trying to free themselves. No matter how long it took.

Mr. Strange
Tagged: Amber
Mr. Strange raised an eyebrow at Amber. He wasn't sure what to think of the angel, but she seemed like she could be useful against those that resisted him. Besides, she did seem to have some useful information about a particular few that resisted him, and he wasn't going to let himself lose out on that. "I've got years and years worth of fairground to update... but some guests like the nostalgia factor." Mr. Strange said, as he walked, then he shrugged casually. It didn't bother him too much that there were a few that didn't want to follow him, that, he was sure, were trying to resist him. But Taurus could certainly be setting up to be more of a problem for him. He considered Amber's words for a few moments.
"And risk stirring up those that don't want to follow me? No. I'll let him have his fun for now. Maybe pile on extra work for him, especially as he doesn't like to work with others, he'd never ask for help." Mr. Strange replied. After a few more moments of thinking, he turned towards Amber. "You know, I have noticed over the past few months of his particular closeness to the Juice Bar owner, Olivier. And, of course, his own brother, Thunder. If it comes to it, I can always use them to set an example for our dear security guard, in case he steps a little too far out of line."

Nyx Calavist
Tagged: Anni
After a little while, Nyx decided that they were bored, and Mr. Strange had said to them earlier, before he'd left, that they could take a short break whenever they wanted. So... they decided that now was a good time for a break. They wanted to be sure that they weren't gone for too long, but they didn't really have a way to tell the time, so... who knew when they'd be back.
As Nyx walked around the fairground, many guests watching them in either fear or awe or both, they kept a close eye out for any unsavoury behaviour, or perhaps a hint of any humans. No such luck. They wandered some more, before spotting, leaving one of the tents, a red-haired siren. She was one of those that knew knew the shifter Thunder, Nyx recalled. At least, they hoped that they remembered properly. Wondering where the siren was going, Nyx decided to follow her, staying a short distance behind as they walked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat May 27, 2023 6:18 am

Caelan nodded as Oliver was able to keep himself calm, hoping that Taurus would choose to control his anger since he was in front of Oliver and asked, "Do you have any fruit punch?" Even as a centaur, Caelan showed a love of fruit punch flavored drinks. It was a normal thing for him, if he was drinking something, chances are there was fruit punch in it.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 27, 2023 8:04 am

Anni Oakley- An, Ni- f- 22 years (plus six or so months)- Siren (red and white Koi tail with black patches)- water animal show- Pan; Thunder- open for SO- might want kids- Rodric x Laurie: (Anni), Neil- has two seal lions, a seal and an orca- Tags: Nyx (doesn't know), Thunder

The turquoise eyed redhead with the freckles hummed a bit. She walked along, not knowing that Nyx was following her. Of course, she wouldn't have minded if they'd gone with her. They hadn't approached her to ask, though...so she didn't know they were there. She sighed and looked around a moment. She then continued to walk along. She thought of the dog the two brothers had. She'd been there during the attack, and she'd seen Kilo get hurt or sick, or both. She got a bit worried as she thought of the dog. She headed for the housing area, thinking she'd find Thunder there. She found she was right, finding him leaving the apartments/housing. She sighed as she found him, saying "Thunder. Is...Is Kilo any better?" she asked first. She really liked animals, so knowing one was unwell upset her. She watched the facial expressions of the other. Even if he lied and told her the dog was okay, his expression may give him away.

Remmi Chawarin- R, Em- m- 24 y- human- FC: Saintsup- homosexual; open- open for SO- wants to adopt kids some day- Gun (dog Mellow) + Bella, sister Terra (bunny Benni), step dad Gem (cat Diamond), younger siblings Hom and Hana- cat Cake and dog Pie- Tags: open

The dark hair and pretty eyed average height male continued to hum. He was doing so because he liked music, just as he liked art and books and animals. He glanced around a bit as he walked. He made it to the end of his own street. He then stepped onto another, and continued to walk. He glanced around as he walked, but knew he needed to leave the housing area. The fair obviously wouldn't be there. He continued to look around as he walked. He was trying to see if he could see anything in the distance. There would be obvious signs of a fair somewhere in the distance. He was looking for a big top or lights or really anything. Even a Ferris wheel would be a sign to him of where the place was.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sun May 28, 2023 12:32 pm

Taurus: 21 (shifter) -secuity- [ juice bar] Tags: Oliver caelan

Taurus was in a more fine mood until he saw caelan. the second he met eyes with this traitor he had a deep growl stuck at the bottom of his throat. he resisted snapping at him immediately. though he could not resist giving caelan his passive aggressive attitude. he knew Oliver would be onto the order immediately so Taurus stopped him. he wanted to get it for caelan. so he could be just a little petty towards him. "no no i got this Oliver... allow me...well well well... if it isn't strange's favorite pet." he said with a strong bitterness in his words, hinting his faint aggression as he kept sharpened and narrow eyes to caelan. he grabbed a dirty glass and took Oliver's rag, he cleaned out the cup and got to it with the drink. now Taurus didn't exactly know how to make every single drink on the menu... so he hid a bunch of random sticky notes here and there in Oliver's work space in case Taurus wanted to help out. because he hated asking for help. so he did whatever it took to help himself.

He eyes Caelan as he prepares his drink. using his shifty hands he slipped a bit of poison into the drink. but he hid it with the show of entertainment... passive aggressively threatening Caelan here and there with his scowl and bared teeth. he set the glass down in front of caelan. he set the glass down roughly enough to cause a loud thump, but not enough to harm the glass.
he stood back with his back straight and a deep sigh. he never hinted that he poisoned it. just let him know he should drink it if he dare.

he didn't add enough to kill caelan. just enough to cause him slickening pain for the rest of today and maybe tomorrow too. if he wanted to kill him, he would do it in a more personal fight. that's how Taurus prefers it anyway. He seemed to be protective of Oliver now. keeping closer to him or at least keeping himself between Caelan and Oliver to the best of his capabilities.

Thunder 22 (shifter- mind manipulation) -decor/Florist- [apartments] Tags: annie nyx

thunder couldn't pretend to be happy today. it just wasn't in his energy today. "no... he's not getting better.." he sighed in a saddened tone. his voice was tired too. "he stopped eating about a week ago... and his coughs are worse..." he tried to sound less sad inside but that only went so far. Thunder was mostly afraid of losing him. That was their best friend. from beginning to end. their dad got kilo for them when they were 8ish originally it was to help Taurus with the death of their mom and sister. but as time passed kilo became like a brother to them. they did everything together. no literally everything.
"sorry... not really in the best mood right now. its not your fault." he said shoving his hands in the pockets of his slacks. he didn't like people seeing him so down like this.

Ember: 24 (human -puppet performance- [puppet tenet] Tags: open

she looked around her tent trying to find something to do. she got her journal taken away from her and most of her personal belongings. she was kind of bored. but her main goal was finding a way out of here and how to get the other humans to help. she didn't really have many leader qualities. she is used to just leading herself. ugh... this is gunna be hard to do.

she has only ever seen one other human in this puppet play. but never got to know his name. she was never able to ask being controlled by strange all the time. that also greatly angered her. she wanted to finish exploring and learning about this place. and now she cant. because she is stuck... in a stinky old tent... ugh.... at least this would be something to write about.

even while being stuck as a puppet she was still able to learn a lot about how the people here ran and worked together. how supers came to accept each other for their differences in appearance, talents, and more. she wished humans were able to do that too. she learned a new form of kindness too. how to be more accepting of someone who was different from you. who lived and spoke differently from you. and even how to accept that hey, your not the smartest one in the room. your more intelligent in another subject and uneducated in another that some other super might actually be smart in. and you know what? that was ok with her. that gave her a larger opportunity to learn something new about this world and the things that live in it.

one thing she didn't understand was strange's motives. power didn't seem to be the only thing. if it was, this would end. they would all work for him in fear or because they praise him. so why does he feel the need to keep such literal strings attached the the people here? and what boiled her skin even more was why she didn't see supers stuck like she was. it was just her and some other human that she cant even find a name for. this was pathetic. but she wasn't going to let this stop her.

ember had a plan. the second they get out there, before she can feel the strings attach. she would make a run for it. take the other guy with her. and when they find a good place to hide, she would hide there. a day should be enough. and they could find a way to sneak out of the fairgrounds... but... a part of her wanted to stay and learn more... and get back at that stupid demon that took her for a fool. she wasn't really sure what to do after she finally gets away. but right now all she wanted was her freedom back.

Amber: 25 (angel) [fairs wheel] Tags: strange

strange was right about a few things. Taurus was never the type to ask for help. he would find a way to do everything himself. he would never ask. the only time he would get help was if his brother said or did something. but even then. that doesn't come till the last second. and she knew the best way to get to Taurus was by feeding him the false hope of his own salvation.
amber scoffed at Strange's hypothesis. "oh that guy? nah. if Taurus is hanging around anyone, its just to use them to gain more power for himself... and threatening his brother only causes Taurus to be more rebellious and wildly out of control" she said. she was speaking from her own experiences. "when me and Taurus were together, there was an enemy of his that came into the story for a second. he called himself Viper. he threatened to kill Thunder if Taurus didn't hand over whatever it was he wanted. some sword that deflects your enemies powers with its opposing element or greatest weakness... i don't really know much about this weaponry or if Taurus still holds that kind of power. All i know is that the second this viper guy threatened his brother, Taurus became wild. he would stop at absolutely nothing until he killed him... and he did... he waited by the side lines. and when he saw the first sign of weakness. he strikes..." she said giving strange a bit of story from her observations and knowledge. "and either way. you threat thunder then he does something about it. he pretends to be this soft boy... innocent in every way. but the second you endanger him this creepy doll comes for you when you least expect it, or thunder does something himself." she informed. "Im just saying... their determination is their greatest strength." she said. "all I'm trying to do is kill the hope that they so desperately hang on to. the second that dies. anything can kill them." but the shifters were not her only target. the people itself apposed as a problem to her plans itself. if the people get together and work against her or strange, she would be at a huge disadvantage. so she needs to spend this time carefully.

(
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun May 28, 2023 2:00 pm

Caelan rolled his eyes as Taurus prepared his drink, knowing full well that he slipped something into it. But what Taurus didn't know, he had an immunity to most poisons. He decided that if Taurus was going to mess with him, he'd mess with Taurus right back and said, "Thanks Taurus." before taking the drink and placing down some of the fairground money. He gave an extra tip to Taurus saying with a smile, "A little tip for the extra friendly service." before walking off sipping his drink. The poison actually gave it a bit of a kick, something he found actually a bit nice. Still, it would be even more fun when Taurus realized that his plan had utterly backfired.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 28, 2023 2:49 pm

Anni Oakley- An, Ni- f- 22 years (plus six or so months)- Siren (red and white Koi tail with black patches)- water animal show- Pan; Thunder- open for SO- might want kids- Rodric x Laurie: (Anni), Neil- has two seal lions, a seal and an orca- Tags: Nyx (doesn't know), Thunder

The turquoise eyed redhead with the freckles made a worried sound as she saw the look on his face. When he answered, she got more worried. She'd seen how much the two liked their dog. She sighed as she nodded to him. "I...want to come see him..." she said to Thunder. She didn't say it was because Kilo might not live for much longer...She quickly said "When Taurus isn't around..." She knew Taurus was trying to keep the two of them apart. He hadn't even tried to hide this fact. He didn't seem to trust anyone anymore, except the juice bar worker, and she rolled her eyes a bit. She then shook her head a couple times. She said "I'm...glad it's not my fault," though she'd already known it wasn't because of her.

"Are you...going to go to work?" she asked.

Not that he had to, if he didn't want to.

Remmi Chawarin- R, Em- m- 24 y- human- FC: Saintsup- homosexual; open- open for SO- wants to adopt kids some day- Gun (dog Mellow) + Bella, sister Terra (bunny Benni), step dad Gem (cat Diamond), younger siblings Hom and Hana- cat Cake and dog Pie- Tags: open

The dark haired and pretty eyed average height male continued to hum. He continued to look around as he walked down the streets. He reached the end of another, and stepped onto a different street. He walked down this different street, now. He walked and walked until he saw a connecting street ahead. He nodded to himself, but sighed a bit. However, he knew he'd be out of the housing area soon. That gave him a bit of hope, for finding this fairground. He nodded to himself, and smiled a bit. He then stepped onto the connecting street, and headed down it. He could see the way out of housing and onto town streets ahead. He nodded to himself, again, and continued to head that direction.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:13 am

Olivier Sparks
Tagged: Taurus, Caelan
He was going to insist that he made Caelan's drink - after all, he didn't want to risk possibly riling the demon up. He knew very well what Taurus thought of Caelan now, and knew he would be up to something while making the drink. At least the demon seemed to be taking things into good stride. Olivier just looked sheepishly and somewhat apologetically at Caelan while Taurus made the drink, but it seemed mostly normal when it was finished. Though judging from the look on Taurus' face, just daring the demon to drink it, it most likely wasn't. He quite hoped the shifter hadn't done anything too rash.
"See you around. Maybe." Olivier said, as Caelan left with the drink, and the glanced towards Taurus.
"You really wanted to make that drink for him." Olivier commented, raising an eyebrow.

He glanced at the time, and figured maybe it was about time he took a break after all. Even if only for half an hour, just to let himself rest. He changed his sign to 'Closed - back soon!' and started putting any glasses and equipment away that were still out. He didn't normally take breaks - well, he didn't used to - but now he figured it was probably better for him. And it usually seemed to make Taurus happy that he was taking rests as and when he needed. "I'm... going to go back to my apartment to get some lunch." Olivier said to Taurus, then added, "If you wanted to join me?"

Ezra Callahan
Tagged: Ember (sort of?)
WIP until later.

Mr. Strange
Tagged: Amber
Mr. Strange laughed heartily. He did find Amber's story quite amusing, though that didn't mean he wasn't going to take the advice seriously. "Perhaps his rage would be his own undoing. Especially if, perhaps, he hurt someone he cared about during it. Hm... but either way, I'll keep on piling the work on him then. Which reminds me, I haven't given him another assignment in a while. I don't suppose you could give him... this?" Mr. Strange conjured up a folder, on the front of it, titled: 'Security Paperwork - Funding Application'. He held it out to Amber.
"If he wants any more money to pay for whatever it is he does, then he'll need to fill out this pointlessly long paperwork." Mr. Strange explained. Of course, there was no real requirement for funding applications, but it was only designed to keep Taurus busy. Besides, Mr. Strange could very easily see to it that Taurus did not have a place to stay or even a job if said paperwork, however pointless, was not filled out. Especially if the shifter wanted to keep close by the demon to keep an eye on him.

Nyx Calavist
Tagged: Anni, Thunder
Nyx hadn't been this far over in the fairground. They normally slept - not that they often needed sleep - in the main performance tent, so they didn't have an apartment to stay in. So seeing the apartments for the first time was a little bit of a surprise. So this was where everyone went when the fairground was closed. How interesting. Nyx almost forgot that they had been following the siren, but seeing her again - and Thunder coming out of the apartment area - made them remember what they were doing. There wasn't really anywhere for them to hide - not that they'd be able to hide easily anyway, what with how tall they were and their mossy antlers - so they just stood a short distance away, listening to the conversation. It sounded like someone was unwell. But who? The siren had mentioned a name, Kilo, but they didn't know who that was. They'd thought that they'd been introduced to everyone. But whoever Kilo was, they were apparently unwell and it was making Thunder and the siren sad. That was something to maybe report back to Mr. Strange about - the demon would be glad to hear that Thunder was not happy - so Nyx decided to keep that in mind.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:26 am

Caelan sat down with his drink, still not feeling any effects from whatever poison it was that Taurus put in the drink. He monitored his surroundings, watching and listening to them. He could barely hear the conversation, but he heard Strange and Amber talking about piling Taurus with bogus work in an attempt to keep him in line. While he enjoyed annoying the head of security, he felt Strange was taking things a bit too far. Caelan had always admired Strange and was grateful to him for getting him released from prison, but recently, he utterly despised the other demon. He decided to have a bit of fun of his own, he sent a bit of a telepathic message to only three people, Ember, Taurus, and Amber. He sent it to Ember in hopes that perhaps it would help redeem him, to Taurus to confuse him, and to Amber to put her on edge. The vision he gave them showed him literally stabbing, or rather impaling Strange in the back using his hair. He didn't know how any of them would react to the vision, but he knew at the very least, the chaos would be quite entertaining.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:48 pm

Taurus: 21 (shifter) -security- [ juice bar] Tags: Oliver

even if the poison didn't do as Taurus excepted, the point wasn't the pain, but to send a message to him that he was not playing around. and to make it very clear that he was not welcome in his presents.

"olive... you cant show any sort of fear to your enemies" Taurus sighed with a small groan calling his name. Taurus didn't know much about war but he knew how to stay on the top of it all. and that was by showing no weakness at all. and that, he did well to keep hidden. "that kind of pathetic recklessness is going to get your juice bar burned down.... again..." he said helping Oliver clean the bar up a bit for his break. he was going to go off on a lecture for olive but something stopped him. suddenly he was staring off and standing still. like a stone statue. he was seeing something.

in this vison he saw that caelan was killing strange. he couldn't tell if that was real or fake. or just thunder messing with him... he blips back to reality within a blink of an eye and stumbles back a bit. anything Oliver said he didn't hear. he stared at the counter, blinked a few times, then shook his head slightly with a deep breath "pardon? I was... distracted with something.." he said strangely. he knew himself well enough that he wasn't the type to get distracted so easily. Then Oliver's offer came to him. "oh that's right- lunch, uh- s-sure!" when they stop by the apartments he could use that time to check up on kilo. he was really worried about him but kept that hidden. nobody knew of kilo's existence except him and Taurus... to Taurus's knowledge. "I have a few things by the apartments that I need to check on anyway."

Thunder 22 (shifter- mind manipulation) -decor/Florist- [apartments] Tags: annie nyx

Thunder shrugged to Annie's request. "I dunno if we are gunna have anyone see him... but ill see what I can do.." he felt bad to say no, so she gave her a maybe instead. he wanted her to meet him and everything he truly did. but Taurus was clear that nobody should know that kilo is even hear. to keep amber from suspecting that kilo is even still with them. he only ever told Annie about kilo because he trusted her. and also a little bit because he wanted someone to talk to about that wasn't his brother.

on the other hand of the topic, to which he responded, "oh work? no I-" he cut off hearing a creek in the wood behind them. he responded quickly spinning around and reaching behind him for a small dagger he had hidden in his belt behind his suit. but his own feelings restrained his natural instincts at the sight of the foes antlers. he jumped back like he just got jump scared by the puppet from an old FNAF game. with a yelp he stumbled back with a hand over his chest as his heart pounded now. "my gosh! you scared the crap out of me!" he said catching his breath. he couldn't recall this ones name. he recognized her. seeing her here and there in the fairgrounds. "sorry I just- scare easy.." he said standing straight again and fixing his suit to be more neat. "I'm- s-sorry, I don't think i can recall you name." he said. he was still a little shaky from the fright so his stutter was a little harder to bypass.

Ember: 24 (human -puppet performance- [puppet tenet] Tags: open

as she sat there thinking. alone with her thoughts, she couldn't help but see some sort of vison. she could have sworn she saw caelan kill strange right in front of her... with his hair? she had no idea supers could do that... that was new to her. did he actually kill him just now? she couldn't tell. this was all so new to her. she never had this happen to her. it felt so real. but there was something different about it. it was like a dream or a wish. maybe it was just her mind playing with her. -dang am I going crazy now?- she asked herself. thinking that she may be with being alone for all this time with nothing but her own thoughts. of course she had the music and laughter out there from others... but that was only when she was being controlled. just wasn't the same.

she sat in a corner of the tent hugging her knees. thinking about what she just saw. Was caelan actually dong anything to save her now? why now? why wait all this time... why give her away like property? she had to many questions stirring up in her head. so many it was causing a small migraine. she didn't know what to think now. or what to say. she glanced at the watch on her wrist. it was almost time for strange to come back... but a part of her hoped he was actually dead, and that the face she would see next coming through the doors of the tent would be caelan or anyone. anyone else but strange.

Amber: 25 (angel) [fairs wheel] Tags: strange

she sighed a bit taking the file. "you know he's not stupid... he will see this just as useless and toss it aside." she argued. "besides he doesn't listen to me... what makes you think he will do anything if I give him the homework?" she asked debating strange's intelligence. "might I remind you I am his ex... ex wife..." she said making that bitterly clear. "I had a son with him too... his name was Cody." she mentioned. she was going to say more of Cody, but came to a pause at the sight of some... vison. but a dream. some sort of wish. or threat. she tilted her head a bit. "never mind that, are you sure caelan isn't planning to kill you?" she questioned "has he tried?" she asked again.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:52 pm

Anni Oakley- An, Ni- f- 22 years (plus six or so months)- Siren (red and white Koi tail with black patches)- water animal show- Pan; Thunder- open for SO- might want kids- Rodric x Laurie: (Anni), Neil- has two seal lions, a seal and an orca- Tags: Nyx, Thunder

The turquoise eyed redhead hummed a small sound. She sighed...but nodded to him and said "Okay, that's fine. Just...if you can do it, then that would be nice. If you can't...it's fine," she said to him, and offered a small smile. She then smiled at the thought he'd told her about the dog. She didn't believe anyone else actually knew about Kilo, except the brothers. She looked up as she heard the sound as well. He'd cut himself off from speaking as he'd heard it, and she heard it too. She noticed that he reached behind him. She winced a bit when he yelped, and she shook her head. She sighed and shook her head as she looked at him. She noticed the one with the antlers and such. She nodded to them, knowing this was Nyx. She giggled as she looked at Thunder, and said "It's fine," then looked to Nyx. "I believe that's Nyx," she said, then tilted her head. "Um...can we help you, Nyx?" she asked, pretty sure they didn't live in one of the apartments.

The dark haired and pretty eyed average height male continued to hum as he walked along the streets of the town. He saw businesses open and some people out and about but not many, and shook his head a couple times. However, he knew they could either be at their homes or inside those places of business, so he put it out of mind. He walked until he got closer to what he'd thought he'd seen, seeing the gates and fencing of a fairground that seemed abandoned..Shaking his head, he still approached the gates anyway, realizing they appeared to be open. He wondered why the gates of an abandoned fairground would still be open instead of closed to prevent people sneaking in.

He stopped questioning it to pass through the gates, because if they were open as if inviting people then he was sure going to go in. He gasped as he suddenly saw people walking, saw lights and the ferris wheel in the distance, smelled food as well. He tilted his head as he glanced around a moment, then he quickly hurried through the fairgrounds. The other...people there seemed to notice him, though most seemed to be ignoring him to talk to each other or walk along.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me