The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Open & Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Open & Accepting!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 15, 2023 12:23 am

A continuation of this roleplay.

Plot

Six months have passed since the first group of humans arrived at the seemingly deserted fairground, and were trapped when the gates suddenly closed and refused to open, and the entire fairground seemed to be experiencing intermittent, brief, power failures. During that time, the fairground was attacked by Hellhounds, which the supernaturals that ran the fairground fought off. Eventually, with the discovery of the Ferris Wheel being the catalyst that the fairground drew its power from to even exist, the fairground was saved when the humans and a certain group of supernaturals helped to restore the magics that helped power the Ferris Wheel (and, by extension, the gates).

But things aren't over yet. Before the humans could leave, another force entered the fairground during a blip of power. A powerful demon, only known as Mr. Strange. Taking over the fairground, which is now called Mr. Strange's Curious Carnival, the demon attacked, intending to capture the humans before they could leave. While some humans managed to hide from the demon - with the help of the supernatural friends they'd made - others were captured and transformed into puppets that would be forced to perform every night as part of Mr. Strange's newly programmed circus show. But not everyone remains. Some supernatural staff/performers/stall holders left, a handful were killed in one of the two attacks.

And yet, despite this, with Mr. Strange's takeover, the fairground is more popular than ever. New supernatural staff/performer/stall holders moved in to take the vacant places with new offerings. Mr. Strange's circus show is the stand-out hit. Not only that, but Mr. Strange has figured out how to magically transport the entire fairground to new locations, so every couple of weeks is a new, hidden-away place with even more visitors that may not have been able to visit before.
But even with new locations, curious humans (or, perhaps 'unfortunate' is more accurate), are everywhere. And a fresh group of them are about to discover and enter, with no knowledge as to what they're stumbling into.

So what now? For some supernaturals (and maybe the humans), they have made their goal to find and break the spell over the captured humans, while ensuring the other humans aren't captured as well. The new group of humans will also be learning that they're not meant to be here while evading capture and learning about the new realm they've arrived in. The other supernaturals, to keep going and draw in the crowds. And Mr. Strange? To ensure total control of the fairground and capture every human that steps foot inside.

--
Jump To: Plot | Character List | Locations | What Happened To..? | Form & Rules | First Roleplay Post | Discussion Thread
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri May 26, 2023 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Roles

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 15, 2023 12:24 am

You may have up to 4 characters at a time. There's no limit to how many of those 4 are supernatural or humans. Post all character forms in the discussion thread. If you were in the original roleplay, don't forget to update your forms to include what happened during the timeskip to your character!

There's no need to reserve, unless there's a particular stall or act that you want your supernatural character to run. These could be a show like fire breathing/eating, or an underwater show in an auditorium, or a stall, whether it's some sort of food or fairground game. Other ideas and suggestions are welcome, but if you're not sure, just PM me! Also, if you'd like your character to be an agent for Mr. Strange, you are more than welcome!

The new humans are all part of a group that's looking to explore the 'deserted' fairground, and should all at least somewhat know one another. They don't have particular roles, but could be there for their own personal reason - whether that's being dragged along, wanting to document it, prove the rumours aren't true, just out of curiosity, or any other various reason.

If you were in the original roleplay and are no longer using a particular character, you can let me know what happened to them - whether they left the fairgrounds or died during one of the attacks in the timeskip - and I'll make a note of that in another post, just so they're not suddenly out of existence. Additionally, if you're still playing a human character from the original roleplay, then also note in your character form as to whether they were captured by Mr. Strange, or if they're in hiding.

Supernaturals
- Olivier Sparks | Juice Bar (Consulting_Angel)
- Mr. Strange | Ringmaster (Consulting_Angel)
- Nyx Calavist | Street Performer (Consulting_Angel)
- Anni Oakley | Water Animal Show (SpiritStar3)
- Caelan Blake | Manticore Tamer (Demon God Caelan)
- Taurus | Security (ThundersFriends)
- Thunder | Flower Shop (ThundersFriends)
- Amber | Act/Stall/Role (ThundersFriends)
-
-
-

Original Humans
- Ezra Callahan | Captured (Consulting_Angel)
- - Ember | Captured (ThundersFriends)
-
-

New Humans
- Remmi Chawarin (SpiritStar3)
-
-
-

--
Jump To: Plot | Character List | Locations | What Happened To..? | Form & Rules | First Roleplay Post | Discussion Thread
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri May 26, 2023 12:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Layout/Locations

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 15, 2023 12:25 am

General Layout - Starting at the gate, in front of you is a vast, bustling Fairground. It can seem almost overwhelming, but rest assured things aren't quite as complicated as it might seem. There is, however, quite a bit of walking you'll have to do in order to see everything.

To the left of the gate is a Security building - the Fairground 'jail' for unruly visitors, and the security guards, reside here. There's also several offices on the upper floors for the more management-based Fairground residents. To the right, is the large collection of food-and-drink based stalls, which extends almost down to the edge of the Fairground.

Directly in front, is the 'pathway' towards the main performance tent, which is directly in the centre of the Fairground lining the pathway - and extending off in all other directions - are various street performers and non-food-or-drink-related stalls/establishments.
In the rest of the space to the left of the performance tent, you'll find the Auditorium, and to the right, a surprisingly large statue garden with lots of benches and space to sit down and relax.
The back of the Fairground has, from left to right, the game stall alley, the Ferris Wheel, and the rollercoaster sector.

Off to one side, out of the way and closed off to visitors, is a series of buildings and apartments - this is where the workers and performers of the Fairground stay. When a new tenant moves in, they will find that their living space has transformed to fit their requirements. For example, the Sirens have a room with a pool. Some - depending on resident requirements - are even bigger on the inside than the outside.
Empty apartments are locked, with seemingly no key - until there's a new resident to go into them, of course. Should someone manage to break into one, however, they'll find just a very generic apartment layout.

The Auditorium - a small, vintage-themed theatre, that can seat just 150 audience members and a proscenium arch-style stage with an orchestra pit underneath. Other areas inside are the lobby, where tickets for performances can be bought, along with three large dressing rooms, and a large backstage area. Lighting and sound here don't require an operator - it seems to work just as it needs to during rehearsals and the performances.

Performance Tent - A large tent in the centre of the Fairground, where many performances that wouldn't suit the Auditorium go. It is definitely bigger on the inside. It can seat many more audience members - up to 500 - and is fitted with the technologies to change the performance arena as needed. Where and how these various 'terrains' are stored seems to be underground... or, y'know, magic. The captured humans are 'stored' in a guarded cage in a small, separate tent at the back of the performance tent.

The Ferris Wheel - situated towards the back of the Fairground, but able to be seen almost anywhere around the Fairground - and not just because it's so brightly lit! This Ferris Wheel seems to be constantly moving. Each 'car' can fit up to four riders (subject to the size of said riders), and a full rotation takes about ten minutes. The main frame of the wheel is white, and lined with multicoloured lights that look particularly stunning at night, and each 'car' an open basket-style, with tall, clear sides to prevent riders from falling out.

The Rollercoasters - there's a total of three rollercoasters in the Fairground, all in the same sort of area that is a short walk from the Ferris Wheel. The first is a typical 'Runaway Mine Train' type ride. The second is a Wild Mouse design coaster, with lots of quick twists and hairpin turns that make it unpredictable. The third is the biggest, with a few inversions and a notable corkscrew section of track that has made it highly popular.

Juice Bar - a cosy, open-air bar with a large counter that can seat several people, as well as a few tables and chairs set out nearby. There's clearly marked out routes for customers to go if they're just taking the drink away with them, to help prevent people bumping into each other. Behind the counter is a large sink with a detachable hose-like faucet, and, of course, shelves filled with various juices, along with equipment, various types of drinking cups/glasses, etc. There's even now a small freezer behind the counter, which can be used to freeze juice into ice pops - particularly useful for when it's hot!

--
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri May 26, 2023 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What Happened To..?

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 15, 2023 12:34 am

Characters that were in the original roleplay but are not in this one - what happened to them?

- Robin Dakota, played by Consulting_Angel, was a siren that had a violin performance in the Auditorium. They left after Mr. Strange's takeover, as to no longer feel trapped there.

- Valiant Astor, played by Consulting_Angel, was a dragon that operated the Ferris Wheel, and was secretly one of the 'Original Founders' of the fairground. He was killed during Mr. Strange's attack and takeover of the fairground, while trying to protect the fairground and the people within it.

- Liem White, played by Spiritstar3, was a human part of the original group. He escaped when the gates were first fixed, before Mr. Strange's takeover, and is the only human to have returned to their proper home.

- Amiko Kurona, played by Spiritstar3, was a werewolf that had a dog trick performance. They escaped, along with Robin, after Mr. Strange's takeover.

--
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri May 26, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Form and Rules

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 18, 2023 12:57 pm

Here's the character form, if you'd like one to use. Otherwise, you may use your own, provided it has all the required information.

Code: Select all
[left][img]Image/FC[/img][/left][size=85][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Stall/Act:[/b] (if supernatural)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (written description, optional)

[b]Personality:[/b] (at least 5-6 sentences)

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

[b]Other[/b]:[/size]

Rules
- As per usual, all of Tess' rules apply (it should go without saying, but there's always someone...)
- Roleplay post lengths must be 5-6 sentences, at the least, for each character. No one- or two-liners.
- Please use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, so that other roleplayers can understand your posts.
- No romantic relations between your own characters.
- No hugely overpowered characters.
- All characters must be 21 or older.
- Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread.
- If you have a question, then let me know!
- Keep OOC chat and character forms to the discussion thread.

--
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri May 26, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Open & Accepting!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 26, 2023 12:55 pm

Olivier Sparks
Tagged: Open
Olivier shook up a drink for a customer, pouring it and serving it with a little cocktail umbrella when he was finished, his smile a little more forced than it ever used to be. He used to not have to force a smile at all. When the customer left, Olivier turned away from the counter, letting his expression drop. He'd had another nightmare last night, and it had thrown him for a loop more than they usually did nowadays. But he was determined to keep going. He had to. He glanced at the space on the wall where a mirror used to be - he removed it because he couldn't stand to see himself forcing a smile. At least today was a quiet day, so he didn't have to pretend so much.
Olivier took the few minutes of downtime he currently had to wash up some of the used glasses and shakers, hoping to take his mind off... well, everything. As he finished drying the last glass and setting it with the others, ready and waiting to be used, Olivier noticed out of the corner of his eye that someone had approached the counter. He hoped that they hadn't been waiting for too long. He fixed his expression into a warm smile and turned around to face the customer. "Hey there! What can I get for you?" he asked, a little distracted and not really noticing who it was.

Ezra Callahan
Ezra couldn't move. He hadn't been able to move for the past six months, unless he was being controlled by that demon that called himself Mr. Strange or whatever. And when he wasn't being controlled, all he could do was sit in some tent that was guarded on the outside. He'd slowly figured out what he could do, though. He could think. And see. And look around. Even though his eyes didn't move, he could still look around the room. He saw the audiences each evening he was forced to perform. He could hear, as well. All the conversations that happened outside of the tent. When certain guards were on duty and what they'd do and talk about. Sometimes it was interesting, but most of the time it was boring. But he still listened, in case there was the slightest hint that might help him.
What happened to everyone? He was losing the hope that someone, anyone, would be coming to try and free him and break this weird spell that Mr. Strange had placed on him and the other captured humans. Not that it would matter, he didn't have anywhere to go. Maybe this really was the best place for him to be. Still, he hoped that Mr. Strange could feel the contempt he had for the demon whenever he was forced to perform. For now, all he could do was sit... and wait.

Mr. Strange
The Ferris Wheel. The source of power that kept the fairground, his fairground, going. And it was his, making him stronger the longer he was here. Mr. Strange had some very fond memories from the past six months, stood right in front of the Ferris Wheel. Who knew? He chuckled to himself, and turned his attention to the visitors and guests of the fairground, waving to them and greeting them warmly. "Enjoying your time here in my fairground? Don't forget to catch my evening show! Welcome! Check out the rides!" he'd say, in his usual, eccentric and charming way. That's what also kept him going. The amount of people that warmed to him with just a few words. But he knew well that there were quite a few in the fairground that were not on his side. Mostly some of the stallholders and staff. He figured it would take some time for them come around to him, but it seemed to not be the case. Perhaps it was about time he found them and had a little chat with them... see if he couldn't change their minds, by any means necessary.
Mr. Strange began walking, deciding he would first make his way back towards the performance tent, continuing to wave and greet visitors that caught his eye as he walked.

Nyx Calavist
Nyx stood outside the performance tent, their designated spot for the day. They weren't entirely sure why they were here today, instead of wandering the fairground like they usually did, but they didn't think too much of it. Besides, their job wasn't any different to usual. A couple of small children approached, quite nervously. Nyx leaned down towards them, slowly, before letting out a guttural sound that sent them shrieking and running away. They were a little confused. They'd only tried to greet them. But then... Mr. Strange did always say to them that no one else was good enough to be their friend. But that didn't stop Nyx from occasionally trying, even though they got the same reaction each time.
Nyx looked around from where they stood, on the lookout for any troublemakers or, perhaps, humans. Mr. Strange had been so happy with them when they'd first brought back humans they'd captured, and they wanted to get that reaction from him again. Those humans had to come out hiding at some point, didn't they? Or maybe some more would stumble into the fairground, and there'd be even more to capture!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri May 26, 2023 1:26 pm

Caelan was feeding his manticores. They refused to eat anything that was already dead, they were natural born predators. Mr. Strange had suggested that he feed them humans, but even Caelan wasn't that sick, so he told him that human flesh makes manticores sick, which he bought, and dropped the subject. While he was feeding them, he couldn't help but remember the time he spent with Ember before Strange took over. Caelan had been part of the fairgrounds, posing as a centaur who ran a rodeo. But that was a disguise, he was a true-blooded demon, something he hated about himself. He believed everyone hated demons, humans and supernatural alike, he grew up believing everyone hated demons. When Strange paid for his release from prison, he thought he finally found a family. But now he was wondering if Strange is really the family he always craved. "Why am I feeling this way? Humans hate demons! They always have, they always will! But why... why do I feel this way about a human?" before throwing some pigs into the manticore pen, watching as they futilely tried to escape the beasts.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 26, 2023 2:26 pm

Anni Oakley- An, Ni- f- 22 years (plus six or so months)- Siren (red and white Koi tail with black patches)- water animal show- Pan; Thunder- open for SO- might want kids- Rodric x Laurie: (Anni), Neil- has two seal lions, a seal and an orca- Tags: X (looking for Thunder)

The sweet and usually tolerant but fiery and stubborn one looked around. She saw that Mr. Strange was approaching the Ferris Wheel...She decided she wasn't going there, then. She watched as he then turned and headed for the tent. She sighed and shook her head. She was glad she had her own area, and didn't have to be in that tent, especially now. She then thought of Thunder, which made her think of Taurus...She growled a bit, then shook her head. The average height pretty redhead brushed at wavy ended hair. The lighter tan one, with a spattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks, then looked again. She didn't see Thunder yet, but she could go looking for him.

Nodding her head, the turquoise eyed one made up her mind. Smoothing down her blue top, she headed along. She knew the first place she could look for Thunder at. She began to head there, hoping she'd actually be able to find him there.

Remmi Chawarin- R, Em- m- 24 y- human- FC: Saintsup- homosexual; open- open for SO- wants to adopt kids some day- Gun (dog Mellow) + Bella, sister Terra (bunny Benni), step dad Gem (cat Diamond), younger siblings Hom and Hana- cat Cake and dog Pie- Tags: open

The down to earth, motivated, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. He glanced around as he walked along. He'd heard rumors of a fairground, so he wanted to find it. He sighed as he looked at a map a moment... Then shook his head. The dark hair and pretty eyed average height male shook his head. He'd chosen to wear a dark blue striped light blue shirt and jeans (or jean shorts). He hummed as he walked along. He hoped he could find the place. He looked down at his fashion boots a moment. Shaking his head again, he then continued to walk along. He was going to go there, have some fun, then return home. He had a cat and dog to care for, after all, so he'd need to return to them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Fri May 26, 2023 3:24 pm

Taurus: 21 (shifter) -secuity- [fairs wheel - juice bar] Tags: strange oliver

Taurus watched from a distance observing his prey. he was familiar with strange's type. he didn't like working for him at all, but he would do what he had to, to get the information he requires to protect his loved ones. He felt the slightest bit of guilt for the humans that are now stuck as puppet toys. That was the one thing he fought most for for himself. free will and freedom. even the word pet just got him boiling under his skin. But he hated the humans. no matter what he hated them. after everything they did to him. stolen everything. hunted him down like a deer. mocked him. lied to him. used him? and for that... he would never forgive them. not even one human. never. to Taurus, Humans were nothing but power hungry miscreants. Selfish buggars who only care about their own well being and pathetic money.
He hated how strange made him feel most of all. Taurus did feel like some guard dog or pet to strange. but it was procedure. If he wanted to find out ecxactly how to take down this strange, then so be it, he will play pretend to whatever costs. he never cared if everyone thought he was a bad guy. its how he lived his whole life. the bad guy. and he was perfectly fine with that.

After Strange gave his every day to day speech of lies, he would wait till he made physical eye contact with strange, the same threatening look, a scowl, his eyes sole less, determined to one thing, and narrow. he'd blink slowly, then turn a cold shoulder and head off to supposedly his next post. every once in a while he'd choose not to and do whatever he wants. he has only been yelled at that once by him. but it didn't serve any threat to Taurus. Never beat him in a physical fight yet. so Taurus has no respects or obedience to strange unless convinced otherwise.

Strange wasn't his only problem here. amber was here. she WAS a threat. She wants to take everything he has left away. He will not let that happen. he knows she sides with him and will tell him little secrets here and there to torment him. strange has never done anything with the info he has yet. but there is still so much Strange can use. Taurus is just glad strange wasn't smart enough to use that knowledge. But his first target on his list was eliminating amber. as she was the biggest threat to his plans.

he walked in silence as he left strange with his mean disappearance. he would do the same any time he was lone with this thoughts. hate himself. plan ahead. review learned information, and shove any unnecessary feelings away. he only found himself angered. these past few months he's just been in this endless game with himself. too many times has he almost lost his crap and tried beating the life out of strange. but he couldn't. not yet. not so blindly. if he was going to fight strange, he needed to know that he would win. and right now, he know well enough that he would lose.
He stopped at the juice bar door and took a deep breath -there isn't any time for you to be mad right now. Oliver doesn't need it- Taurus thinks to himself before walking in. "Oliver!" he said with a shortly lived smile. Taurus could tell by the smell of his stress and fear... Oliver didn't used to smell like that. But now he reeked of it. Fear... one thing shifters can do is smell fear. its what they use to defend themselves against predators is fear. they pick out your greatest fear and reflect it on you. That's how Taurus was able to tell. "hey why don't you take a break? ill make the drinks for you." Taurus said walking behind the table. he just did it. he took the wet soggy towel out of Oliver's hand and set it down on the counter. then gave Oliver a more mean stare saying that if Oliver didn't he'd make him. "you had that dream again didn't you.." he sighed. Taurus used to struggle with a paradox in nightmares. but that was when he was younger and stuck with his stepmother. he didn't know how to fix it. but he knew what he wished he had during that time. just someone there. not doing or saying anything. just there.

Thunder 22 (shifter- mind manipulation) -decor/Florist- [apartments] Tags: open

Thunder just finished up changing kilos water bowl and hand feeding him food. Kilo isn't looking good at all. after the hound attack he's just been getting worse. Taurus has had more anger episodes lately because of it. Thunder hoped it was just some bad illness and that it would pass over soon. But now he was loosing hope. kilo stopped eating about a week ago and since Taurus and Thunder have been taking turns having to force feed kilo. He just lays in his sick bed all day and all night now. Taurus refused to put him down. last person who suggested it got themselves nearly killed by his brothers wrath. so they are just dealing with it right now. Thunder cant help but feel that his brother is under a lot of stress and just not telling anyone about it. Thunder was stressed out too but it was harder for him to hide it. Thunder wished he could hide it as well as his brother.

After giving kilo some pain medications, feeding, and cleaning him up, he left leaving their door locked and they key in his pocket. Thunder sighed as he walked down the halls. he didn't like what this place turned out to be. To him now it just felt like a circus. a single man with a thousand toys to play with, making money off of it and the rest of us profit nothing. nothing at all. it seemed entirely one sided. and it sucked. the second you said no to the ring master youd be punished, locked up, beaten, whatever. thunder would joke around here and there about strange and call him a ring master, but never to Strang's face.

Thunder feared strange. he reminded him of a sorcerer they got stuck with a long time ago. so he left all the brave stuff to his brother and stayed quiet when he had to be around strange. Thunder spent most of his time trying to avoid that guy anyway. Thunder assumed that if he was never seen or heard of he'd just be invisible and have no problems to deal with.... well he was beyond wrong.

Ember: 24 (human -puppet performance- [puppet tenet] Tags: open

Ember sat on the floor of her tent singing a small hum to herself. she was still mad at what happened. she usually doesn't hold grudges but this was too much. and now he watches her forced to play a skit she didn't even agree too. shed be more likely to play it the selfish power hungry boss face asked. but no... no supers sometimes have absolutely NO respect for humans. like i get we totally suck but we aren't all THAT bad. She found herself angered with her own thoughts. she sighed ending her humming. but because of one dumb centaur. is he even one? she doesn't know anymore. She wasn't just gunna let one guy make her entire opinion on supers. she knows that most supers are actually really cool... just these few are not. she never understood this strange magic that compelled her to everything this guy wanted. and there was nothing she can do about it. right now she could do what she wanted.... to an extent. she wanted to try and escape but every time she did when she could she would be thrown back in this stupid tent.

Amber: 25 (angel) [fairs wheel] Tags: strange

Amber stood behind strange watching him work. she figured out what feeds him to be so powerful. But that didnt really help her. what she was trying to do is drive Taurus to his own downfall. she wanted to get everyone hate him. so she could use strange to kill him. Amber couldn't do it herself as she tried, and failed measurably. but strange had magic. the one thing that kills shifters. the one thing shifters cant fight against... magic... just like humans.

"great job! you made this place sound like a winter wonderland" she said complementing him. "and yet... it still looks kind of old here and there. other than the fairs big wheel ride and the performances here... but i see improvement" she said looking around the new fairgrounds. "soooo what are you gunna do about the ones who don't wish to fallow you? who fight against you every single day?" she asked curiously "i just ask cuz i once had a kingdom of my own... but i couldn't get one tiny misfit to listen to a dang thing i said... and he burned.... everything." her happy attitude darkened quickly to a far more grumpy and irritated one. "why is he your security... if anything he should be thrown in a holding cell and rot there." she said folding her arms and folding her wings behind her. she sighed to herself "I'm warning you that THING isn't stupid. he's intelligent in so many dumb ways. He will burn you down with your fair grounds just like he burned my father with his kingdom." she tried to warn and reason with strange.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri May 26, 2023 3:59 pm

Caelan watched as his manticores tore the pigs apart and proceeded to dine on their catch. He decided his mouth was a bit dry and went to go get a drink at Oliver's stand. He saw Taurus in the stand and decided to avoid him. Both of them were here before Strange took over, back when he was posing as a centaur. He knew they most likely saw him as a traitor, but he could deal with just Oliver, it was Taurus he had a dislike for. The two of them never got along well to begin with, but him helping Strange didn't do anything to strengthen their relationship. Still, he knew Taurus hated Strange, so he might prove useful one day.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me