The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Open & Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Open & Accepting!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:16 am

Olivier Sparks
Tagged: Taurus
Olivier just shook his head, with a slight eyeroll. He hadn't shown fear, but honestly, he thought Caelan was mostly harmless for the most part anyway - especially if he remained civil with the demon. Besides, he didn't really consider anyone his enemy, aside from Mr. Strange and that wendigo that seemed to be some sort of guard dog-type figure. Olivier was going to say something else to Taurus, but then noticed that he seemed to be... distracted? Staring into space? He glanced in the direction Taurus had been staring at, but didn't see anything that would have caused such a reaction, given it was just a wall in that direction.
When Taurus came back to his senses, Olivier raised an eyebrow. "Distracted? What happened?" he asked, curious. It wasn't something that he'd seen happen with Taurus before. He started to get a little uncertain. But at least he'd accepted the offer for lunch. "Great - let's get going." Olivier said, with a warm smile - the most genuine one he'd had all day. He left the Juice Bar space and started walking towards the apartment area - a fair walk, given it was so out of the way.

Ezra Callahan
Tagged: Ember (sort of?)
WIP until later

Mr. Strange
Tagged: Amber
"Ugh, because it's fun to pile it on him?" Mr. Strange rolled his eyes, somewhat annoyed, his charming smile a little more strained. He glanced at the time... hm... he should start getting back to the main performance tent to prepare for tonight. There were still a good few hours to go, but he liked to be sure everything was perfectly in place.
He scoffed when Amber mentioned her previous relationship with Taurus. "Are you sure? The way you keep talking about him makes it sound like you're still in love." Mr. Strange commented. He started walking, not particularly interested as to whether she was following him or not. Though he did glance around at the sudden change in subject. It was completely out of the blue, and Mr. Strange laughed, dismissing any concern. "Kill me? Please. Why would he? I saved him, got him to where he is. It's out of the question." he shook his head, still chuckling, and kept walking.
He shortly arrived back at the main performance tent, noting that Nyx had seemingly wandered off. Silly wendigo. Probably looking for something to eat... or maybe they'd spotted another human or troublemaker? He'd have to ask later.

Nyx Calavist
Tagged: Anni, Thunder
Nyx was not surprised with Thunder's reaction - they'd expected to frighten someone, given almost everyone was frightened of them. Thunder's reaction was sort of amusing, though, and was a little surprised that he hadn't run away from them. What surprised them a little more was the siren not being scared at all - and she seemed to have remembered their name as well. Nyx gave a nod in confirmation of their name, but then tilted their head a little when asked if the pair could help them. This was... not the interaction they were expecting. Nyx let out a rough grunt, taking a couple of steps towards the two, and tilted their head towards the apartments, antlers pointing at the doors, as though asking about them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:48 am

rosie park / 21 / bisexual / demon
tags: remmi

rosie gave a sigh as she sprayed a bit of dragons blood scented perfume in the direction of the outside of her tent. it was nothing new, and yet, she still hoped it might just attract someone special, someone entertaining- someone to, well, take the edge off for once.
nothing had been the same since mr stranges attack, but at the same time EVERYTHING was the same. except for rosie that is, seeing as she hosted a new tent at the place.
thats when she noticed a human... a human? oh god not a human. rosie crinkled her nose. mr strange would be angry if she didnt attract him somehow most likely, but it wasnt like she really wanted to. regardless it was her job.
rosie park turned around, back facing remmi as she stacked one perfume bottle onto another. "hey, you," she called loudly, not turning, but using her free hand to gesture him over to her tent. this ought to be fun.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:40 pm

Anni Oakley- An, Ni- f- 22 years (plus six or so months)- Siren (red and white Koi tail with black patches)- water animal show- Pan; Thunder- open for SO- might want kids- Rodric x Laurie: (Anni), Neil- has two seal lions, a seal and an orca- Tags: Nyx, Thunder

The turquoise eyed redhead hummed a small sound. She sighed...but nodded to him and said "Okay, that's fine. Just...if you can do it, then that would be nice. If you can't...it's fine," she said to him, and offered a small smile. She then smiled at the thought he'd told her about the dog. She didn't believe anyone else actually knew about Kilo, except the brothers. She looked up as she heard the sound as well. He'd cut himself off from speaking as he'd heard it, and she heard it too. She noticed that he reached behind him. She winced a bit when he yelped, and she shook her head. She sighed and shook her head as she looked at him. She noticed the one with the antlers and such. She nodded to them, knowing this was Nyx. She giggled as she looked at Thunder, and said "It's fine," then looked to Nyx. "I believe that's Nyx," she said, then tilted her head.
(For Thunder)

Tilting her head, she noticed the antlered one pointing their...well, antlers more than anything, towards the apartments. She watched them a moment. She assumed they were asking about the apartments. She didn't know they'd heard the two talking about Kilo...Shaking her head, she said "Those...are apartments. I guess you don't really know what those are. I see you heading to the tent at night, so I assume that's where you sleep. Apartments...are like smaller homes, I guess."

Remmi Chawarin- R, Em- m- 24 y- human- FC: Saintsup- homosexual; open- open for SO- wants to adopt kids some day- Gun (dog Mellow) + Bella, sister Terra (bunny Benni), step dad Gem (cat Diamond), younger siblings Hom and Hana- cat Cake and dog Pie- Tags: open

The dark haired and pretty eyed average height male hummed a small sound. He tilted his head as he approached a tent, soon enough. He could smell...some sort of perfume. It didn't smell like any he'd smelled before, and he tilted his head. He noticed the girl there, and she seemed to notice him as well. Shaking his head, he watched as she gestured with her hand. He was a bit into perfumes and stuff, so he figured he could look around. He said "Hello," as he approached, and looked at the tent.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:02 pm

Caelan looked at his old pocket watch, which was a memento from his first crime, and got up saying, "Looks like it's time for my show." before heading to the tent he held his manticore show. The crowd was cheering as he stepped through the entrance to the tent. He spoke out loud, "Ladies and gentlemen, and children of all ages! Welcome to the Manticore Pit! A word of warning, manticores are dangerous creatures. For the sake of safety, please do not attempt any of what you are about to see. I'm a professional and have been taming manticores for over three hundred years. The fairgrounds are not liable for damages to anyone who ignores these warnings." before releasing a single manticore from the pits and saying, "Now, as we all know, manticores are fierce predators, and they will never eat something that is already dead. For the first part of this show, you're going to get a personal view of how manticores hunt! And the main course for this meal is..." before taking a piece of paper out of his pocket and continuing, "A bull moose! This should be quite the show!"
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:18 am

Taurus: 21 (shifter) -security- [ juice bar, apartments] Tags: Oliver Nyx Annie thunder

Taurus was unsure with how to explain what distracted him so much. He wanted to tell Oliver. But he didn’t want to scare him either. So he remained quiet about it. For all he knows it’s probably some sick prank thunder planned to make him look stupid in front of Oliver. “Don’t worry about what it was, let’s just Finnish closing the shop and go get stuff for lunch. Maybe a picnic by a tree further away from the fairgrounds.. noise” he said, he was reminded of how irritating the loud music can be here. Something felt uneasy in his chest. He couldn’t shove it away. He was unfamiliar with this feeling. But what he was feeling was anxiety. Right now all he could think about was clean and shoving his jaws in his chest. And fighting strange off long enough he doesn’t get himself killed for these secrets he held. Trying to keep all this secret from him was more difficult than he thought it be. Strange had eyes and ears everywhere. Strange seemed already skeptical with where Taurus’s respects set foot.

After they set foot on their small side trip to the apartments Taurus seemed to be quite for the most part of it. Keeping his arms to his side as he walked. “Hey Oliver?..” he asked pausing for a second so he could get over himself. What he was about to share with him was a little more of a sensitive subject. A secret he didn’t want anyone to know about “so at my apartment, I have a sick wolf with me… please don’t tell anyone… he’s my best friend” he said as he fiddled with the keys in his pocket “I don’t want to have to kill you too” he warned. And he meant that. He felt sorry for having to threaten Oliver this way but back in the wild you had to do what you had to do to survive and protect.

As they walked down the hall he couldn’t help but hear bickering. He straightened his back and put himself on guard. His footing silenced as he continued to walk. He recognizes one voice. But not the rest.
It was his brother now approaching Taurus gave nothing but a nod to thunders concerns. “Noted, Brother.”

Thunder 22 (shifter- mind manipulation) -decor/Florist- [apartments] Tags: annie nyx Oliver Taurus

Thunder found the Nyx strange. He didn’t trust it. He decided it was better to say nothing to it. Giving any minor information could turn them to the enemy. “Come on let’s go” thunder said informing nyx. “Don’t tell her anything more” he said then turning his back to nyx and continue walking his way. He saw two shadowed figures in-front of them making their way towards them. He could tell one of them was his brother. His instincts told him that. So he continued walking forwards. He could smell Taurus’s scent more strongly now. He was with someone else. Strange, Taurus is always a walking alone in these parts. Unless it was with him but thunder knew he wasn’t there by his brothers side. Thunder tried to guess who it was but it wasn’t clear until they were face to face. “Brother.” He nodded to Taurus. Then glanced at Oliver. “Oh, Oliver? What are you doing with Taurus around these hours. The show has begun in the fair grounds. You know it’s not safe to be roaming here at this time” he asked curiously. He was hinting the deer like creature was here and untrustworthy.

Ember: 24 (human -puppet performance- [puppet tenet] Tags: open

She hears the show begin Caelan’s stupid voice booming from the tent. She was so angry with herself. How could she have been so gullible. She sighed sitting in the back of the tent hidden by a bed provided to her. She wasn’t okay today. She hugged her knees and sat in the floor. Dreading the next hour that was soon to come.
She didn’t want to think about what she just saw. It could just be her trying to think the best of him. Getting her hopes up? She didn’t know.

Amber: 25 (angel) [fairs wheel] Tags: strange

“Excuse me? No I don’t like him. Not anymore. I want him dead. Why would I love? No, how could I love someone who’s killed my friends, my family. My home and everything I ever had?” She asked rhetorically. “I’m just trying to warn you. You underestimate this beasts. He’s more capable of destruction than you know” she replies bitterly she can’t believe he’d even say such a thing let alone have it cross his mind. She will admit she did once love him. a long time ago. Years. Decades. But it was only one thing she loved about him. Something that is now long gone. In the end she never really loved him. Her father was just using him to gain power over a mythic legend. How shifters could control animals. How they were the kings of the animal kingdom and it’s nature. But she found out later that it was just some folk tail. Shifters have no more a place than a rat does in an alley way.
“Cody is outside the fairgrounds… invades tsurus and thunder try to make an escape again, they will be immediately hunted down like dogs and then I’ll show them what it felt like. What it felt like to have everything taken away. I’m gunna kill thunder and make Taurus watch. Then make sure he lives so he can liv with nothing just as I did.” She said sharing her plans and thoughts with strange. “After that I don’t care what happens to him. But I won’t let him die. I’ll make sure he lives the rest of his days with nothing. He gets a house? I’ll burn it. He gets a friend? I’ll kill them. He gains anything at all and I’ll take it away.” She said. She was most certain about this plan. Her rage was more than enough to convince strange that she was determined. And nothing was going to get in her way about that as long as she stood.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:35 pm

Anni Oakley- An, Ni- f- 22 years (plus six or so months)- Siren (red and white Koi tail with black patches)- water animal show- Pan; Thunder- open for SO- might want kids- Rodric x Laurie: (Anni), Neil- has two seal lions Naiya and Noe, a seal Teo and an orca Tiko- Tags: Nyx, Thunder, Taurus and Olivier

The turquoise eyed redhead noticed the antlered one pointing their...well, antlers more than anything, towards the apartments. She watched them a moment. She assumed they were asking about the apartments. She didn't know they'd heard the two talking about Kilo...Shaking her head, she said "Those...are apartments. I guess you don't really know what those are. I see you heading to the tent at night, so I assume that's where you sleep. Apartments...are like smaller homes, I guess."

She then sighed as Thunder told her not to say anything else. She guessed she could live with that, but...didn't really want to be rude. If Thunder didn't trust Nyx, maybe she shouldn't...She shook her head a couple times, and sighed a second time. She then ran to catch up, as he moved off. She stood by his side once more, and walked with him. She made a small sound as she saw two figures...When Thunder stood face to face with Taurus, and said brother, she knew it was Taurus...She looked off to the side. She knew Taurus didn't like her, so she refused to look at him. She instead looked at Olivier, and smiled at him. "Hello Olivier," she said, at least to him, not going to ignore him too.

Remmi Chawarin- R, Em- m- 24 y- human- FC: Saintsup- homosexual; open- open for SO- wants to adopt kids some day- Gun (dog Mellow) + Bella, sister Terra (bunny Benni), step dad Gem (cat Diamond), younger siblings Hom and Hana- cat Cake and dog Pie- Tags: open

The dark haired and pretty eyed average height male hummed a small sound. He tilted his head as he approached a tent, soon enough. He could smell...some sort of perfume. It didn't smell like any he'd smelled before, and he tilted his head. He noticed the girl there, and she seemed to notice him as well. Shaking his head, he watched as she gestured with her hand. He was a bit into perfumes and stuff, so he figured he could look around. He said "Hello," as he approached, and looked at the tent.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me