โœฆ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌโœฆ 8/8pm if interested

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

โœฆ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ [3]โœฆ

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri May 26, 2023 9:46 am

โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โธป โœฆ ๐พ ๐ด ๐‘ ๐‘ˆ ๐พ ๐ผ โœฆ๐‘€ ๐ด ๐‘‡ ๐‘† ๐‘ˆ ๐‘† ๐ป ๐ผ ๐‘€ ๐ด
    โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโžฅ flame herald || he / they || location - desert || tags - the heralds, wolfram || mentions - the heretics

as naoki approached, the copper headed herald stumbled a bit as he was greeted with a jovial bump to the should
    er, a friendly laugh leaving his lips as kazuki listened intently on the blonde's words. "hey, snacks are a great way t
    o make friends!
    " he snickered before brushing back some copper locks away from his amber eyes, a bead of sweat
    dripping down his forehead. his gaze traveled from his companion to behind them, noticing the girls straggling beh
    ind. maybe they were still deciding on if they wanted to catch up with the two males. "should we wait for them..?"
    kauzki asked nao, turning to look over his shoulder at their camp.

using his staff to continue pushing himself along the sandy trail, he stopped beside nao, immediately turning as the
    blonde raised his hand in a wave, blinking a moment as four figures moved closer to the two. as naoki and one of th
    e strangers started to converse, kazuki took the time to analyze the newcomers. they were dressed more appropria
    tely for the desert than the heralds were, which in turn made the flame herald peer down at his clothing and grima
    ce. yeah... definitely not built for the desert. the copper colored male leaned against his staff as amber eyes flicke
    red between naoki and the newcomer who spoke first. opting to stay silent for the moment, kazuki took his silence
    as a way to study the other. he exuded friendly energy, so maybe he wasn't that bad. upon hearing the air herald's c
    omment about being short for new stories, kazuki opened his mouth to speak. "nao, you said loved my stories, what
    the heck?!
    " in turn, he pouted up at the blonde, furrowing his brows as he continued to lean on his staff. out of the
    corner of his eye, he saw maren and primrose approaching with their bags. he beamed before shuffling over to mar
    en, offering to take his bag off her shoulder. "my bag! thank you for bringing it to me, maaaaaren~" he chirped his t
    hanks before slinging the pack over his shoulder. he turned back towards the group, noticing when the man beside
    the stranger that spoke snatched the bag of snacks naoki offered. "easy there tiger, its not gonna run away from yo
    u~
    " he snickered, a form of his playful teasing.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฟโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ [3]

Postby bohdi » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:52 am

xxxxxx
      ๐– ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐… ๐‘ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐‹ ๐‘ ๐ˆ ๐‚xxxxxxxxxxxโ„
      โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
      โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹ | โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ - โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธ, ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ | โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹

As the two unfamiliar ladies joined their comrades, completing their little square once more, Wolfram studied each of them with a hum. Coincidentally, they appeared to be dressed in popular clothing and colours from the four nations, and assumptions were quick to nestle in his mind. The two men seemed friendly enough, although perhaps a simple greeting wasnโ€™t the best way to judge character. They were both talkative, and Wolfram enjoyed the sound of their voices; it was almost melodic compared to his own. He knew his own companions might be sick of it, so additional speech could be beneficial to everyone.

The two ladies were dressed in Hydris and Terris attire, and in hindsight, he hoped his own vestments did not appear odd or at least reminded these travelers of somewhere. The ladies were almost comically direct opposites; one tall and silver-haired, the other short and black-haired. He really hoped that they knew that, he would make sure Zev and the others knew how funny it was later as well. Both of the women seemed so serious, even though the silver-haired woman offered a smile as they came closer. The silver-haired one felt familiar somehow, but Wolfram couldnโ€™t place it. He would find a way to pester her later about it, he decided. It was like an itch he couldnโ€™t scratch, and it made him a little uncomfortable. He didnโ€™t like it.

The other man was a tall, redheaded fellow. Wolfram thought he reminded him of a marigold, sweet and bright. They happened to be his motherโ€™s favourites; he would pick them occasionally from a field near their homestead. With time, the flowers had become his favourite, and the sudden feeling of home was appreciated, however shortlived. He let his gaze follow the redhead through the conversation, wanting to see and hear him more. "Itโ€™s not going to run away from you." Wolfram laughed lightly, knowing full well that Zev probably thought it would. "He might switch to your party now that you fed him."

The blond boy was talking in a jovial manner and seemed most at ease chatting with strangers. He was clearly from Ghalis, and Wolfram felt a twinge of something akin to homesickness. It had been quite some time since he had been back to his birthplace; being a deityโ€™s pawn and a petty criminal does not allow for much vacation time. He enjoyed seeing the familiar style and colours again. He listened carefully, still hoping their fruitless desert search had at least ended, but the blond man gave away nothing, nor did the comments from his peers as more of their parties joined up with them. Soon, it was all eight of them in a mishappen circle. The only thing Wolfram had gotten from the Ghalis man so far was that he contained the entire nationโ€™s air in his head. He snuck a look over the strangers once more, biting the inside of his cheek to stifle a huff when he saw no map. No wonder they were lost.

He took Zev's offer, fishing out a piece of dried fruit for himself. "I'm sure we can spare a story or two." Wolfram side smiled, shrugging his hood and pulling his pack out from under his cloak. He hummed as he dug around for his rations and offered the newcomers some dried Paxi meat. "I'm Wolfram. These are my comrades; Zev, Ninian, and Ezbeharra." The heretic gestured to each in turn, hoping the introduction would keep the friendly atmosphere around. He couldn't quite remember any names of the towns in the Great Desert, and he kicked himself for it. He didn't intend to give away their true objective in the wastes; that could be catastrophic. "We're headed inland, towards the river head. " That's good enough, right?
bohdi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me