House of the Unknown (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: House of the Unknown (Accepting!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:27 am

Ell Summers- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- speed, agility, wolf form (golden cream with oddly darker face, white toes, chest and belly), communicating with wolves, ears and tail can show or be hidden, swimming in not too deep water- pan; Alesha and Yasmine- might find a dog- Tags: Mystic, Silas

The blue green eyed and golden brown haired one was noticed how Silas tugged at the bow tie. She tilted her head a bit. She was sure he could have just opted out of being here. Then again, maybe not, the twins or Cedric at least may have gotten mad, or at least annoyed. She shook her head a couple times. She knew Silas was a werewolf not quite like themselves. He stood on two legs, which was just...odd to them. They didn't mind it so much. He still looked like a wolf like them, just more beastial. Plus the fact he could stand on two legs like that. She and Mystic could go up on their hind legs, like dogs were taught to. They couldn't hold that position for long, however.

She noticed the exact moment he finally seemed to notice them. That's when they both dipped their heads to him. She watched him scratch his beard, and couldn't help giggle a bit. She then blinked, scolding herself and sighing a bit. "Hello," she said back, then glanced to Mystic. They finally quietly said hello as well, so she gave them an approving look. She knew he'd noticed their respectful dipping of heads. He didn't really say anything, or seem to acknowledge it. She shrugged, as it didn't really bother her. She looked to the humans once more, deciding not to ,engine them. He hadn't brought them up, so he clearly didn't want to talk about them. Maybe he would, at some point, but he wasn't now.

She decided to respect that, by not bringing the humans up. Even if the humans were pretty obvious, with their scent and all that. She nodded and said "I mean...I guess, but it's a little...uncomfortable, worrying. You don't seem comfortable either..." she said that part quieter.

Mystic Summers- agender- 26 y- werewolf- speed, agility, wolf form (smaller and slender gray wolf), communicating with wolves, ears and tail can show or be hidden, swimming in not too deep water- boys; Eugene, Vetiver (one sided likely), maybe Atlas- Tags: Ell, Silas (might send to Eugene at some point)

The blue green eyed ash blonde hummed a small sound as they continued over. They dipped their head at the same time Ell had. They hadn't really noticed him seeming uncomfortable. Ell surely had, but Mystic had been still looking around at that point. They just...didn't feel comfortable with humans here. Something bad could happen, even if it was just an accident. Accident or not, hurting humans would be bad. Mystic liked to think they had pretty good control, though. Plus, their wolf side even was gentle, sweet, nervous and shy. They, as well as their wolf, were adventurous and very playful. Even in play someone could get hurt, though. They shook their head a couple times, at that thought.

They then looked to Ell again, as the other nudged them a bit. They sighed and shook their head at her...then looked to Silas. They nodded to him, and finally said "Hello." They hadn't really said anything before that, of course. They let their eyes wander the room watchfully once more. They didn't want any humans to...sneak up, or startle them. If Mystic wasn't paying attention, they could be startled easily. That was just another thing about them. They nodded to what Ell had said about it. They didn't mention the humans, didn't say the word human, but said "Yes...it's worrying." They honestly wondered why Cedric had wanted to do this in the first place. They didn't say anything about that, though.

Leela Evers- f- 80 y- witch vampire hybrid- earth magic (Wiccan), speed and agility, retractable fangs- has a white Angora kitty which may be a familiar- unknown sexuality but crush on Caelan- Tags: Caelan, Lilith (also mentions)

The blue eyed one smiled a bit as she watched the two of them interact. She then glanced to Lilith once more. She nodded at her, saying "It is better not to bring humans here...Some of the others might hurt them, even if they don't mean to. She had no idea Lilith was planning to keep the humans here, though...of course. "I should have brought Snowfall down here...He'd love all these humans," she said, speaking fondly of her white kitty. She then smiled as Lilith said she'd gotten snacks for her. "Oh...thank you dear," she said in that fond tone, only for Lilith and Cedric, and now Caelan. She smiled as she looked at said man. She then looked to the younger female once more. She reached out to touch the bracelet. "Oh my...these are really pretty," she said, glad Lilith had managed to get them.

She looked to Caelan again, when he cleared his throat. She let out a small sigh, nodding to him and saying "I...I'm sorry if that's not a fond memory." She didn't want to upset him or hurt him. She hadn't done so physically, of course, but she still may have hurt him. She tilted her head when the other questioned something. She made a small sound at that... "Cedric wouldn't keep them here...would he?" she asked. She glanced to Lilith, wondering what she thought about this.

Ari Soma- m- 24 y- human- good at storytelling and art- homosexual- high likelihood his crush is on Elias- open for an SO/whatnot- has a black Shepherd named Kuro and a white cat Shiro- Tags: Elias, Tris and Leon (and mentions of the group)

The cute heterochromatic boy shook his head, and looked to Elias. He listened as the other male human spoke to the two. He nodded along to what the other said. Of course, Elias wasn't the only one that received an invitation, as they all had received one to this place. A moment later, that fact was brought to light by Elias. Along with the fact he took hold of Ari's wrist and pulled him forward. He gave a small gasp, the touch burning, but...not in a bad way. It's just as if a small which went through him, or a thrill. He nodded and said "I...yes, I got an invitation as well." Elias then said they'd arrived as a group and all, and were mostly friends. "Yes...except Apollo, he...doesn't really talk to us," he said. He felt a little disappointed when Elias let go of his wrist.

(For Elias and Tris)

bigwig. wrote:
    π‹π„πŽπ π€π‘π†π˜π‘πˆπ’
    ☼ ✧ he/him ✧ chimera ✧ location: ballroom ✧ tags: trisiphone, elias, ari, alex
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Trisiphone's ability to put up a facade was almost impressive. Confronted with not one, but two human men, she was able to pretend so easily that she was not seething internally, even trying to nicely ask him why he'd come here. He smiled slightly, amused; he would have teased her about it, but since there were others there, he simply flashed her an arrogant smirk. She probably didn't even notice, though, likely being too focused on holding back her rage. She probably could've destroyed these two weak-looking little humans in the blink of an eye if she so desired - but it seemed she, like Leon himself, was willing to entertain the idea of hosting humans, at least for now. The humans seemed either oblivious to their general hostility, or were willfully ignoring it. Leon was quicker to assume the former over the latter.

The one human - Elias - sounded downright excited to be here. It was almost cute, in an inane sort of way. The other human seemed to have more of a timid personality; Leon gave him a glance before mostly ignoring him. Leon was somewhat interested to hear about the invitation they had received - he knew somebody had invited them, presumably one or both of the twins, but thought the details might be valuable. They had heard rumors about this place, apparently, which had piqued their interested. But they certainly never would've found it without being allowed to - it was just that kind of place. However, it highlighted another inherent problem with inviting humans to the manor: if they were allowed to leave, they would go about telling everyone they knew all the details. Then they'd have many, many more to deal with. Unless, of course, the twins had some sort of plan for that...?

Leon might have said more, but they were interrupted by the sudden intrusion of a fifth party. Alex's abrupt appearance elicited a slight growl from Leon, a low and guttural noise which he quickly repressed. He didn't want to disturb the humans too much. He was irritated by the intrusion; Alex's bombastic personality had a propensity for riling people up. However, it might have been an opportunity. Maybe while Alex had the humans thoroughly distracted, Leon would have a chance to slip away and leave them behind. He glanced at Trisiphone to gauge her reaction, silently wondering if she was having the same thoughts as him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:57 am

Caelan smiled lightly, "Don't worry, it's not a big deal. Being worshiped as a god throughout most of the known universe can cause some nasty fights, especially considering how some people show their worship." He realized his statement might have sounded all high and mighty, and then corrected himself, "It's not like I chose to be worshipped though, but being the emotional entity of rage has caused people to believe I'm a God of War and Vengeance. It wasn't something I wanted to happen, but many mortals have unusual religious beliefs. I've seen people who identify their religion as Jedi. Although that started as a form of protest during a census. I will say this though, humans are one of the most interesting species I've come across, even if they are evolutionarily flawed."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:28 am

Ell Summers- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- speed, agility, wolf form (golden cream with oddly darker face, white toes, chest and belly), communicating with wolves, ears and tail can show or be hidden, swimming in not too deep water- pan; Alesha and Yasmine- might find a dog- Tags: Mystic, Silas

The blue green eyed and golden brown haired one was noticed how Silas tugged at the bow tie. She tilted her head a bit. She was sure he could have just opted out of being here. Then again, maybe not, the twins or Cedric at least may have gotten mad, or at least annoyed. She shook her head a couple times. She knew Silas was a werewolf not quite like themselves. He stood on two legs, which was just...odd to them. They didn't mind it so much. He still looked like a wolf like them, just more beastial. Plus the fact he could stand on two legs like that. She and Mystic could go up on their hind legs, like dogs were taught to. They couldn't hold that position for long, however.

She noticed the exact moment he finally seemed to notice them. That's when they both dipped their heads to him. She watched him scratch his beard, and couldn't help giggle a bit. She then blinked, scolding herself and sighing a bit. "Hello," she said back, then glanced to Mystic. They finally quietly said hello as well, so she gave them an approving look. She knew he'd noticed their respectful dipping of heads. He didn't really say anything, or seem to acknowledge it. She shrugged, as it didn't really bother her. She looked to the humans once more, deciding not to ,engine them. He hadn't brought them up, so he clearly didn't want to talk about them. Maybe he would, at some point, but he wasn't now.

She decided to respect that, by not bringing the humans up. Even if the humans were pretty obvious, with their scent and all that. She nodded and said "I mean...I guess, but it's a little...uncomfortable, worrying. You don't seem comfortable either..." she said that part quieter.

Mystic Summers- agender- 26 y- werewolf- speed, agility, wolf form (smaller and slender gray wolf), communicating with wolves, ears and tail can show or be hidden, swimming in not too deep water- boys; Eugene, Vetiver (one sided likely), maybe Atlas- Tags: Ell, Silas (might send to Eugene at some point)

The blue green eyed ash blonde hummed a small sound as they continued over. They dipped their head at the same time Ell had. They hadn't really noticed him seeming uncomfortable. Ell surely had, but Mystic had been still looking around at that point. They just...didn't feel comfortable with humans here. Something bad could happen, even if it was just an accident. Accident or not, hurting humans would be bad. Mystic liked to think they had pretty good control, though. Plus, their wolf side even was gentle, sweet, nervous and shy. They, as well as their wolf, were adventurous and very playful. Even in play someone could get hurt, though. They shook their head a couple times, at that thought.

They then looked to Ell again, as the other nudged them a bit. They sighed and shook their head at her...then looked to Silas. They nodded to him, and finally said "Hello." They hadn't really said anything before that, of course. They let their eyes wander the room watchfully once more. They didn't want any humans to...sneak up, or startle them. If Mystic wasn't paying attention, they could be startled easily. That was just another thing about them. They nodded to what Ell had said about it. They didn't mention the humans, didn't say the word human, but said "Yes...it's worrying." They honestly wondered why Cedric had wanted to do this in the first place. They didn't say anything about that, though.

Leela Evers- f- 80 y- witch vampire hybrid- earth magic (Wiccan), speed and agility, retractable fangs- has a white Angora kitty which may be a familiar- unknown sexuality but crush on Caelan- Tags: Caelan, Lilith (also mentions)

The blue eyed one nodded at Lilith, saying "It is better not to bring humans here...Some of the others might hurt them, even if they don't mean to. She had no idea Lilith was planning to keep the humans here, though...of course. "I should have brought Snowfall down here...He'd love all these humans," she said, speaking fondly of her white kitty. She then smiled as Lilith said she'd gotten snacks for her. "Oh...thank you dear," she said in that fond tone, only for Lilith and Cedric, and now Caelan. She smiled as she looked at said man. She then looked to the younger female once more. She reached out to touch the bracelet. "Oh my...these are really pretty," she said, glad Lilith had managed to get them.

She looked to Caelan again, nodding to him and laughing again. It was that soft, sweet, gentle and appealing type of sound. She blushed a bit at his smile, another thing she liked about him. She then shook her head, saying "Huh...that makes sense." She didn't even think that it could have been high and mighty. She didn't see it as him being high and mighty. She then nodded as he continued to speak. "That...also makes sense, I suppose, but I'm sorry if they...caused trouble or anything." She then snorted and laughed. "Isn't that a thing from some...space movie?" That definitely sounded like a thing from...what was it, Star Wars? Yes, that's what she thought the movie trilogy was.

Ari Soma- m- 24 y- human- good at storytelling and art- homosexual- high likelihood his crush is on Elias- open for an SO/whatnot- has a black Shepherd named Kuro and a white cat Shiro- Tags: Elias, Tris and Leon, Alex

The cute heterochromatic boy shook his head, and looked to Elias. He listened as the other male human spoke to the two. He nodded along to what the other said. Of course, Elias wasn't the only one that received an invitation, as they all had received one to this place. A moment later, that fact was brought to light by Elias. Along with the fact he took hold of Ari's wrist and pulled him forward. He gave a small gasp, the touch burning, but...not in a bad way. It's just as if a small which went through him, or a thrill. He nodded and said "I...yes, I got an invitation as well." Elias then said they'd arrived as a group and all, and were mostly friends. "Yes...except Apollo, he...doesn't really talk to us," he said. He felt a little disappointed when Elias let go of his wrist.

(For Elias and Tris)

Ari noticed the arrogant smirk Leon shot the woman, Trisiphone if he'd heard right. He didn't comment on it, simply shaking his head. He shook his head as Leon mostly ignored him...He then jumped a bit, as another party appeared. He stuck close to Elias, and stared at the newcomer. He then shook his head, looking to Leon as he heard him suppress a sound. He wasn't sure how to feel about this newcomer. The guy seemed to be loud and boisterous. That would be fine, if it weren't constant. He didn't know how much...how constant it would be with this guy, though. He shook his head, and glanced to Elias a moment. He then looked to the new person, and said "Um...hello, who...who are you?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:39 am

Tanwen Dorvyre | Female | Appears 24 | Elf Dragon Shifter Hybrid | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Xanthe, Apollo (Vetiver mentioned)

Reservation enters her eyes as she continues to remain mostly silent while Xanthe talked with the unknown male. She really only went up to the human since Xanthe was super eager to talk to him. Remaining focused on the conservation so that she doesn't appear rude if one of them asks her a question, Tanwen starts to hear the click of shoes approach the main doors. Turning her head to the door as the sound of the shoes got louder, Tanwen quickly realized that she reacted to the sound too fast since there was no way the human would have heard the shoes when she did. Trying to cover it up and avoiding shifting her wings, the hybrid scans the room with her dragon eyes, taking in all the small groups in the room plus others standing alone before turning her gaze back to the door in time to see Vetiver enter. A small smile graces her lips as she waves back at him before looking back at Xanthe and the male human.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❖ iii

Postby bigwig. » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:31 pm

π’πˆπ‹π€π’ π†π‘πˆπŒπŒ
    ❖ ✧ he/him ✧ werewolf ✧ location: ballroom ✧ tags: ell & mystic
    The younger werewolves seemed nervous, at least as far as Silas could tell. But he felt tension everywhere, all around him, crackling through the air like lightning. It was distracting, making the hair on the back of his neck stand up as if in anticipation of some sudden burst of action, but none came. It gave him the sensation that things were ready to start going south at any moment, but he willed himself to ignore it. He was often more sensitive to these sorts of things than he'd like to be. His inner self was constantly on the lookout for danger regardless of how present it was, and over a decade of trying to avoid anything that could trigger his fight-or-flight response had left him generally hyper-aware of his surroundings to an uncomfortable degree. The enhanced senses didn't help, either. He needed mental blinders on to even keep focus on the conversation at hand in a room with so many people.

Despite the odds, he remained composed. Ell, the older of the siblings, remarked that he looked uncomfortable. He didn't imagine he'd made it hard to notice, but he'd hoped he might be able to put up a slightly better facade. "I'm not much of a...party person." He half-mumbled, trailing it with an awkward chuckle. That was putting it lightly. It was probably clear enough from his body language that he didn't really want to be here, but he couldn't help it. His hostility wasn't intentional, just a byproduct of his tense unfamiliarity with his situation and the aforementioned hyper-sensitivity. To tell the truth, he had only come to the masquerade ball out of respect for Lilith and Cedric's wishes. They were his hosts, and he appreciated all that they had done in making this place a safe haven for others like themselves. It was a noble cause, in Silas' mind. Showing up was a way to demonstrate that he appreciated their generosity.

Mystic even commented on being worried; although they didn't directly address the presence of humans, Silas could detect it like an undercurrent running beneath all their thoughts. "It doesn't help there are... you know, humans here..." Silas at last allowed himself to comment on the matter, thinking it best to drag it out into the open. He hissed the word 'humans' more quietly, not wanting any of them to hear him talking about them in such a way. Of course, with their senses, it was unlikely any of the humans would be able to pick his voice out over the many others in the room, but one could never be too careful.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:48 pm

Caelan nodded, "Something like that, but it didn't start as a religion. I think it was Australia, but when a census was being held, the questionnaire asked you to state your religion. A census is meant to plan a budget, and listing your religion was something people didn't like because it meant that the government could spend less money because of the religious population. So, people protested by saying that they identified as Jedi."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:37 pm

The blue green eyed and golden brown haired one hummed a small sound. They seemed to be trying to make Mystic relax. She was probably trying to calm herself a bit as well. Shaking her head, she looked to the older male once more. They noticed he seemed to be...noticing things too, anticipating, whatever. They shook their head a couple times. They glanced around a couple times, then shook their head. She focused on Silas once more, as she was supposed to be. She'd chosen to interact with him, after all, so it would be rude. It would be rude to take her attention off him too long. They shook their head a couple times. She then offered a smile to Silas, as well as Mystic. She could tell her sibling was still nervous and worried. She shook her head again, and let out a small sigh. They looked to see Lilith was over by Caelan and Leela. They almost smiled at this, but then stopped herself and looked to the others again.

She tilted her head as she looked at Silas once more, noting how he seemed composed. She'd just...sensed unease or such from him. They were werewolves, after all, they could sense these things. She dipped her head a moment, then raised it once more. She nodded as she looked at him. "Yeah, we don't...well, Mystic doesn't do parties well either. They always want me around, too." She shook her head at this. However, she looked to her younger sibling with a fond look.

The blue green eyed ash blonde glanced between the two of them. They were both older than Mystic, which of course made sense. Ell was the older sibling, after all. Silas was older than both of them, so of course he was older than Mystic. Mystic shook that thought away before they could start to spiral. They glanced around a moment...then quickly back to the others. Being around another werewolf made them feel safer. Somehow, it made them feel better. Even if they too could sense the unease or such from him. They looked to him when he finally spoke. He finally brought up the humans, and they tensed a bit. They noted how he kept his voice very low, too. They nodded, muttering "Humans shouldn't be here...Someone could hurt them by accident, or on purpose." They then glanced to their older sibling, as the other looked to them. They dipped their head to her a moment, then raised it back up.

The blue eyed one nodded at Lilith, saying "It is better not to bring humans here...Some of the others might hurt them, even if they don't mean to. She had no idea Lilith was planning to keep the humans here, though...of course. "I should have brought Snowfall down here...He'd love all these humans," she said, speaking fondly of her white kitty. She then smiled as Lilith said she'd gotten snacks for her. "Oh...thank you dear," she said in that fond tone, only for Lilith and Cedric, and now Caelan. She smiled as she looked at said man. She then looked to the younger female once more. She reached out to touch the bracelet. "Oh my...these are really pretty," she said, glad Lilith had managed to get them.

She looked to Caelan again, listening as he explained what it was. She nodded her head along as he spoke of it. "Wasn't a religion at first...well, that makes sense." She said this then fell silent, as he continued to speak to her. She dipped her head a moment, then raised her head back up. She nodded along some more, as he said people had been upset. "That...also makes sense," she said to him. "I'd have been annoyed by that too," she said, meaning the government and such.

Ari Soma- m- 24 y- human- good at storytelling and art- homosexual- high likelihood his crush is on Elias- open for an SO/whatnot- has a black Shepherd named Kuro and a white cat Shiro- Tags: Elias, Tris and Leon, Alex

(For Elias and Tris)

Ari noticed the arrogant smirk Leon shot the woman, Trisiphone if he'd heard right. He didn't comment on it, simply shaking his head. He shook his head as Leon mostly ignored him...He then jumped a bit, as another party appeared. He stuck close to Elias, and stared at the newcomer. He then shook his head, looking to Leon as he heard him suppress a sound. He wasn't sure how to feel about this newcomer. The guy seemed to be loud and boisterous. That would be fine, if it weren't constant. He didn't know how much...how constant it would be with this guy, though. He shook his head, and glanced to Elias a moment. He then looked to the new person, and said "Um...hello, who...who are you?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜ ii

Postby bigwig. » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:27 pm

π•π„π“πˆπ•π„π‘ 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄
    ⚜ ✧ he/they ✧ unicorn ✧ location: ballroom ✧ tags: atlas
    Vetiver was going towards the banquet table when he caught sight of a familiar face - it was Atlas! Vetiver hadn't noticed that he was out here at first, but the young man was unmistakable to his eyes. He recognized his distinctive sun-bleached brown hair, and the faint smell of the sea that always accompanied his presence. Vetiver smiled wide, his plush pink lips curling to flash perfectly white, straight teeth, gleaming white as if to match his ensemble of perfectly white clothing. "Atlas!" He called out eagerly, before taking a moment to reel himself in. He didn't want to shout too loudly, as the atmosphere in the room was still fairly quiet despite the many people milling about and speaking with one another. Vetiver adjusted his ascot and glanced back over his shoulder at the banquet tables, torn between wanting to go look for an apple or two and wanting to call out to Atlas again.

Vetiver turned forward and went towards where Atlas was standing, deftly weaving around the scattered guests in the ballroom. "Hello!" Vetiver greeted him brightly. He was rather fond of the siren, he would admit; legend said sirens were dangerous, but Vetiver couldn't imagine the other boy really being bloodthirsty. Well, Vetiver wasn't human, anyway, so he shouldn't have had as much to worry about. It didn't necessarily mean that the villainous charm of a siren wouldn't work on him at all, of course, but most supernatural creatures preferred to prey on humans rather than others of their nature. Not that Atlas went around intending to hurt people, of course! Even if he was a siren, Vetiver knew him to be good-natured. Others sometimes accused him of being naive, but Vetiver just thought that most people were far too cynical.

His kind supposedly only retained their pure innocence by staying away from humans, but Vetiver seemed to be living proof that that was untrue. His exposure to humans, even during the horrid reality of wartime, had only ever served to make him all the more interested in their species as a whole. Even now, he was excited by the prospect of them being here. "Good evening. How are you, darling?" Bubbled Vetiver sweetly as he greeted Atlas. He spared a few glances around, focusing particularly on the unfamiliar-looking humans. Even with their masks on, it wasn't too hard to pick out who was a stranger and who belonged here.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:42 am

Elias Fletcher
25|Cismale|Human
Tagged: Ari, Tris, Leon, Alex
Elias hardly seemed to notice Ari's reaction to when he'd grabbed the other's wrist, nor the disappointment when he'd let go. He was paying more attention to the mysterious guests in front of him. Sure, there was something that felt a little off with them, but he figured it was just the atmosphere and the masks. "Oh, Apollo was his name?" Elias commented, having not known his name before. He'd make sure to keep that in mind the next time he saw Apollo.

And then, suddenly, another guest popped up from seemingly out of nowhere. He wore a striped suit, and definitely had a sinister sort of vibe about him. He seemed to be friendly enough, even if the questions were a little odd. Maybe it was the way they were being asked. Focusing on the new addition to the group, Elias replied. "Just introducing ourselves. Though so far this masquerade has been intriguing."
Perhaps 'awesome' wasn't quite the word he'd use, but it was nice. A sense of elegance, and, again, like there was something a little off. At the other question, Elias half-shrugged. "I'm Elias. This is Ari." he introduced, and quickly added, "We're from the town, Seabridge. Do you... live here full time?"

Cedric Wicke
Appears 24|Cismale|Vampire
Tagged: Amelia
Ah, so they young lady was a charmer herself. A nice change of pace, most of the supernaturals here, and even his own sister, tended to lack a certain enthusiasm when talking to him. "Well. Glad you could attend, Amelia." Cedric replied, and shook her offered hand. It should have been no different to shaking another being's hand, but the realisation that he was touching another human, even for something as innocuous as a mere handshake, was a little shocking to him. It made him feel a little odd that Lilith was so willing to feed from them so easily. Not that he'd show that on the outside, of course, he had a certain stature to maintain.

He laughed lightly. "Do not be concerned. I would be lore surprised if you had heard of me. We try to keep to ourselves here, it's rare we invite anyone from outside the Manor." Cedric explained. He was careful not to mention humans specifically, but there was a moment that he thought he might slip up. He was very well aware of the risks he'd be taking if he revealed the true nature of the residents of the Manor.

Lilith Wicke
Appears 24|Cisfemale|Vampire
Tagged: Caelan, Leela
"Well. I'm hoping everyone will be mostly harmless towards them, but we'll see." Lilith said, lightly. Of course, she couldn't care less about what happened to the humans, especially when the night was over, but for her brother's sake she'd try and keep things civil at the very least.
She then nodded slightly in agreement at the comment about Snowfall, Leela's cat, before allowing for Leela to see her amethysts closer. Lilith really was proud of her achievements, and practically glowed at the approval from Leela. So much so, she'd only caught the tail end of the conversation between Caelan and Leela, about... a war or something?
She did nod towards him at the mention of the scotch she'd acquired for him, but did falter slightly when he'd asked about the humans never leaving.

Lilith sighed, then shrugged slightly, trying to seem nonchalant about it. "Well. We'll... see what happens. Perhaps if no one exposes to them that we're not human then they could go back." she replied, but she knew that regardless of what happened, she wouldn't be allowing them to leave anyway. What if they came back? Or brought more humans to the Manor? Then what? This was meant to be a safe haven for supernaturals.

Xanthe Chicane
Appears 23|Nonbinary|Mothman
Tagged: Tanwen, Apollo
Xanthe did not seemed to particularly care that the human was not very friendly, nor did he seem to want to talk to them. Well that would be why he was on his own, then. However, this did not deter Xanthe from continuing the conversation, and by goodness were they going to drag the human into said conversation no matter what.
"Huh. Well I guess I never thought of it that way. Given I've lived here for a good number of years." Xanthe said, airily, though a glance at Tanwen, and they were careful to dial their enthusiasm back a little. They even took a small step back from the human. This human did not seem like the sort they should risk accidentally revealing the non-human status of themselves and the other residents.

"I thought there were all sorts of rumours about town about the Manor, but maybe you managed to avoid them all." Xanthe said, with a slight shrug. "But no matter! I'm sure you'll have a... hmm... fun's not the right word. Interesting..? Time?" they continued, evidently speaking aloud their thought process as to how to word their sentence. "What's your name, anyway?"

Rhydian Becker
30|Cismale|Human
Tagged: Yasmine (mention)/Alesha
He was late. But that was okay. He'd just spent a little too much time making sure that his weapons were concealed on his person. Three different blades, including a pure silver one, a pistol with very expensive bullets that were said to be able to kill almost any kind of supernatural creature (that had taken him an obscene amount of time to acquire), and two vials of holy water. While he would have loved to bring his crossbow and the variety of bolts he had for it, it was just not feasible. But he was good with what he currently had.

As he'd arrived, Rhydian was slightly relieved to not be the only one late, just a young woman that seemed to be quite unsure. Time to put up a facade. He'd never get close enough to anyone to kill if he was aloof... though he was going to hate every second of being friendly.
Entering the Manor, and being led by a Butler that was no doubt a ghost of some sort - given the Butler had dissappeared the moment he'd arrived at the ballroom - Rhydian took a careful look around. There were a few groups of guests talking between themselves, and a handful of other guests that were on their own. Unfortunately, he couldn't just go hunting right away. Some trust had to be gained first... and he needed to know which guests were creatures and which ones were human, though that would not be too difficult for him.

Deciding to go to the serving tables, where a large variety of food and drink had been laid out, Rhydian approached that guest that was there, taking her fill of the offerings. "Anything you'd recommend?" Rhydian asked, looking over the table.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:10 am

The blue green eyed and golden brown haired one hummed a small sound. They seemed to be trying to make Mystic relax. She was probably trying to calm herself a bit as well. Shaking her head, she looked to the older male once more. They noticed he seemed to be...noticing things too, anticipating, whatever. They shook their head a couple times. They glanced around a couple times, then shook their head. She focused on Silas once more, as she was supposed to be. She'd chosen to interact with him, after all, so it would be rude. It would be rude to take her attention off him too long. They shook their head a couple times. She then offered a smile to Silas, as well as Mystic. She could tell her sibling was still nervous and worried. She shook her head again, and let out a small sigh. They looked to see Lilith was over by Caelan and Leela. They almost smiled at this, but then stopped herself and looked to the others again.

She tilted her head as she looked at Silas once more, noting how he seemed composed. She'd just...sensed unease or such from him. They were werewolves, after all, they could sense these things. She dipped her head a moment, then raised it once more. She nodded as she looked at him. "Yeah, we don't...well, Mystic doesn't do parties well either. They always want me around, too." She shook her head at this. However, she looked to her younger sibling with a fond look.

The blue green eyed ash blonde glanced between the two of them. They were both older than Mystic, which of course made sense. Ell was the older sibling, after all. Silas was older than both of them, so of course he was older than Mystic. Mystic shook that thought away before they could start to spiral. They glanced around a moment...then quickly back to the others. Being around another werewolf made them feel safer. Somehow, it made them feel better. Even if they too could sense the unease or such from him. They looked to him when he finally spoke. He finally brought up the humans, and they tensed a bit. They noted how he kept his voice very low, too. They nodded, muttering "Humans shouldn't be here...Someone could hurt them by accident, or on purpose." They then glanced to their older sibling, as the other looked to them. They dipped their head to her a moment, then raised it back up.

The blue eyed one looked to Caelan again, listening as he explained what it was. She nodded her head along as he spoke of it. "Wasn't a religion at first...well, that makes sense." She said this then fell silent, as he continued to speak to her. She dipped her head a moment, then raised her head back up. She nodded along some more, as he said people had been upset. "That...also makes sense," she said to him. "I'd have been annoyed by that too," she said, meaning the government and such.

She then nodded to Lilith, saying "I hope so too. They might get too excited and accidentally hurt someone, though...That, or...they could get scared and show something that's not human about their self." She knew those were definite possibilities. Mystic was shy and nervous, and could be scared. Ell could also be scared, though was more outgoing. Some of the others may get excited, or even annoyed. Shaking her head, she then tilted it and asked "Can you...get me jewels like that?" to Lilith.

The cute heterochromatic boy noticed the arrogant smirk Leon shot the woman, Trisiphone if he'd heard right. He didn't comment on it, simply shaking his head. He shook his head as Leon mostly ignored him...He then jumped a bit, as another party appeared. He stuck close to Elias, and stared at the newcomer. He then shook his head, looking to Leon as he heard him suppress a sound. He wasn't sure how to feel about this newcomer. The guy seemed to be loud and boisterous. That would be fine, if it weren't constant. He didn't know how much...how constant it would be with this guy, though. He shook his head, and glanced to Elias a moment. He then looked to the new person, and said "Um...hello, who...who are you?"

He nodded to Elias, when the other asked if that was the guy's name. "Didn't...his sister at least tell us his name?" he asked. He was pretty sure she had, or maybe Apollo himself had mentioned it at one point. They'd obviously need to know his name. His sister was their friend, after all. Apollo was also often around her, so of course they'd learn his name at some point. Shaking his head, he then nodded along as Elias spoke. There wasn't really anything else to say...yet.

Aiden Lukas- m- 22 y- human w/ ten to fifteen percent Kelpie blood- storyteller and artist- homosexual; Vetiver a bit and Atlas, Rhydian possibly- open for SO/whatnot- has two rats, Cheddar and Mozzarella, as well as a Flemish Giant Bunni, and a ferret Fina- Tags: X (mentions: everyone)

The sweet and gentle male again looked at the invitation he'd gotten. Shaking his head, he checked his outfit, and nodded to himself. The redhead brushed at wavy ended shoulder length hair. He fixed his suit a bit, and touched the pendant then hid it away. The shorter and slender one had to take his glasses off. The creamy peachy skinned one didn't seem so sure on doing this...Shaking his head, he put them in the case. He put the case in a pocket, glad this suit had good pockets. He then put on his dark blue and purple mask. It was like a fade, from purple to dark blue. Ambery brown eyes looked about as he hurried to the place. He was met by a ghost, that was definitely a ghost, and wondered if the others had been, too.

He knew there must be other guests here. Shaking his head, he headed after the butler, being led to a nice looking ballroom. He'd clearly already missed whatever the hosts had said...Shaking his head, he began to wander, looking around at all the others.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me