☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby SmolderingFlame » Sat May 13, 2023 1:32 pm

"I can't eat. The food will just rot in my stomach... but I do like the challenge of making something enjoyable for others." He closed the book. "And no, I've never been to the top before, though I don't fear falling from that height." Nexus paused. The idea of books lying untouched for who knew how long... well, it certainly appealed to him.
"Take me up there, if that's alright with you."

(Tags: Ezekiel and Camilo)
(Location: Library)
(Open for crushes - straight)
Last edited by SmolderingFlame on Thu May 18, 2023 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 18, 2023 3:42 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Aaron

She blinked her eyes in surprise "Really you're one-year higher than we are huh?" she said as she gave her brother a confused yet embarrassed glare "I don't remember seeing you before thought...well this building is kind of large one..." she said very thoughtfully. She followed after her brother, still thinking about what this was all about 'How didn't he not know his room, if he was being there for few years, was it all because he wanted to have a reason to come to talk to us?' she wondered to herself.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Aaron

He blinked his eyes too, completely silent, after all these weird questions and things, he didn't expect that his current roommate was actually there as long as he was being, still, he didn't remember actually seeing him even once. He looked to his sister as she mentioned the academy building being a pretty big one 'Well that could make sense...' he thought to himself as he started to move himself out of the rooms toward the stairs.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He looked at Ruby "What do you mean? I come here a few days ago, I am already unpacked my stuff!" he replied to her. He looked over the two girls as they spoke about their pets "If you want to let those pets of yours meet, then I guess you can do that..." he responded to them.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe Cyril |
tags: Caelan

She looked at him as she made her way to the main door "Really? I am not really heard that there could be any monsters? maybe deep into the woods or if there are some caves somewhere, but not near this academy or the town" she said to him thoughtfully "Maybe I could accompany you there? I mean I don't really have any better to do today anyways" she said to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 18, 2023 6:53 am

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, others in group

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They shook their head as they looked at Raiden, saying "It's not quite the same...Shifters aren't mystical beings. Nor do they have fire magic, last time I checked, though I guess there could be dragon shifters. I...can turn into a fox, though. I can also hide these," they said, as they gestured to the ears and tail. There was no reason to yet. They'd do so once actually in the town, of course.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki

The dark haired gray eyed one hummed a bit, then shook his head. He then quickly nodded his head at Christine. He didn't want her thinking he was shaking his head at her, or anything. He glanced to Yuki a moment, then back to the girl. He followed after the both of them, and nodded again. "Yeah...it is a large campus," he said, considering it was middle school all the way through college. They had to have a large campus for that. He then glanced around as they walked.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They smoothed down their blue shirt once more, the white-blonde continuing on. The shoulder length wavy haired one hummed. Blue and brown eyes looked about.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl noticed the other girl was blushing. She looked from her to Suru and made a small sound...She shook her head, and grabbed her tray as well. She was pretty much finished with her food, so she took the tray to the tray return. She felt there'd be staff to clean stuff, not the students themselves. She then looked to Ruby once more. "Oh...yeah, that would be nice, actually. Also...I'm sure Cake will be fine with Bumble," she said.

(XD I see you Suru, but waiting for Ruby)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu May 18, 2023 8:08 am

Caelan was surprised that Sumemiko wanted to go with him to the tavern, and said, "I mean, if you want to come, I won't stop you. Last time I was in town, I heard that mythril miners are having a hard time with a troll in the mines. I don't hunt a lot of trolls, mostly just goblins and orcs, but I'm essentially a living weapon, there's not a lot of monsters I have trouble with unless I'm outnumbered."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon May 29, 2023 8:02 am

(Is this dead?)
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 29, 2023 9:31 am

Guys, it's literally only been like nine days...also please post stuff like this in the discussion, and quit putting blank posts and out of character chat here))

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, others in group

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They shook their head as they looked at Raiden, saying "It's not quite the same...Shifters aren't mystical beings. Nor do they have fire magic, last time I checked, though I guess there could be dragon shifters. I...can turn into a fox, though. I can also hide these," they said, as they gestured to the ears and tail. There was no reason to yet. They'd do so once actually in the town, of course.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki

The dark haired gray eyed one hummed a bit, then shook his head. He then quickly nodded his head at Christine. He didn't want her thinking he was shaking his head at her, or anything. He glanced to Yuki a moment, then back to the girl. He followed after the both of them, and nodded again. "Yeah...it is a large campus," he said, considering it was middle school all the way through college. They had to have a large campus for that. He then glanced around as they walked.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They smoothed down their blue shirt once more, the white-blonde continuing on. The shoulder length wavy haired one hummed. Blue and brown eyes looked about.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl noticed the other girl was blushing. She looked from her to Suru and made a small sound...She shook her head, and grabbed her tray as well. She was pretty much finished with her food, so she took the tray to the tray return. She felt there'd be staff to clean stuff, not the students themselves. She then looked to Ruby once more. "Oh...yeah, that would be nice, actually. Also...I'm sure Cake will be fine with Bumble," she said.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Mon May 29, 2023 1:12 pm

(I really hope not... I enjoy this one!)
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:48 pm

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:53 pm

SmolderingFlame wrote:"I can't eat. The food will just rot in my stomach... but I do like the challenge of making something enjoyable for others." He closed the book. "And no, I've never been to the top before, though I don't fear falling from that height." Nexus paused. The idea of books lying untouched for who knew how long... well, it certainly appealed to him.
"Take me up there, if that's alright with you."

(Tags: Ezekiel and Camilo)
(Location: Library)
(Open for crushes - straight)
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me