School is Hell (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

School is Hell (Open and Accepting)

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:36 am

School is Hell

You've always been a troublesome kid. You've been in detention so many times that you're practically a VIP there. One day, during detention, you rub some dust off one of the desks and find strange carvings under the dust. You use your phone to translate the runes, and when you read the translation, it says, "He who reads this rune translation will be taken to damnation." Suddenly, a giant hand made of fire comes out of the desk and grabs you, dragging you into a new school. But this isn't any normal school, it's Inferno Elementary, a school that is literally in Hell. At first, you're nervous, but when you're forced out of the hallway without a hall pass and sent into class, you begin to enjoy this school. When you find your way home, you tell your parents that you've found a school that wants to teach you, and that you want to learn. When you introduce your parents to Inferno Elementary principal, they're skeptical at first, but allow you to try it for a semester, and during that single semester, your grades get much better than they were in normal school. This is just the beginning; you get to make your own path as a human student in a school located in Hell. Where will your path take you in life? Hell if I know. Pun intended

Rules

RP Rules

This school is in Hell, and most, if not all religions believe Hell is filled with eternal punishment and suffering. Of course, that is not allowed by CS rules. I talked to the staff before making this RP, as long as we keep it at CS standards, this RP is fine. This means no torture, no gore, and no explicit romance. There are some exceptions and sub-rules

While learning in certain classes, you may suggest ways of how to punish a sinner for all eternity. You will only be suggesting them, not carrying them out. That being said, don't go into explicit detail of torture, and it would be best if the so-called torture is more comedic than realistic. And under no circumstances are you to imply that the sinner had any non-consensual or illegal relationships

These children are elementary school age, so no real romance besides holding hands and the occasional kiss. And even though Hell doesn't have standards about romance, this RP does. No romantic relationships that would be not allowed by CS standards, meaning no sibling relationships and no minor x adult relationships. Remember, this RP must remain child friendly at all times

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No fighting OOC, and if somebody is bugging you via PMs, report them to the staff for harassment/bullying, and also tell me so I can take action as far as the RP goes. It would be helpful to see screenshots of bullying, since otherwise it would be he said she said, I wouldn't know whose side to take.

If you have a fandom character who you think would like this school, feel free to make them as an OC that has no relation to the fandom character. I say this because this RP is inspired by an episode of The Simpsons where Bart started going to a school in Hell, but this is not a Simpsons RP, or a multi-fandom RP, so creating OCs inspired on fandom characters is fine, but make sure it's not the actual character or a complete carbon copy with a few changes.

This RP is accepting of the LGBTQ+ community, but I ask that you not make it seem like your character is going to this school because they are LGBTQ+. It's discrimination, there's nothing wrong with being LGBTQ+, don't act like a member of the LGBTQ+ community is automatically going to Hell simply because of being part of the community.

Have Fun

School Rules

Please do not tell other students to go to Hell. We've gotten complaints from Super Hell about students winding up there when they shouldn't be.

Attend all classes

The dress code prohibits the imagery of crosses and Stars of David. We're in Hell, not Heaven.

When using portals between earth and Hell, make sure you know where you're going to end up. It would be preferable to use a public portal, which are located at most bus stops.

No bullying, we may be in Hell, but bullying is still wrong

Character List

Name-Age-Gender-Species-User

Staff

Principal
Open

Vice Principal
Open

Teachers
14 Spots Open

Caelan "Damian" Blake-25-Male-Beelzebub/Human Hybrid-Me

Students

4th Graders
Unlimited Spots Open

5th Graders
Unlimited Spots Open

6th Graders
10 Spots Open

Form

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Name Here[/size]

Description or properly credited image here

[size=150]The Basics[/size]

[b][u]Name[/u][/b]

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

Answer Here

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]

Answer Here

[b][u]Species[/u][/b]

Answer Here

[b][u]Role[/u][/b]

Answer Here

[size=150]Digging Deeper[/size]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]

Answer Here

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

Answer Here

[size=150]Love's in Bloom[/size]

[b][u]Sexuality[/u][/b]

Answer Here

[b][u]Crush[/u][/b]

Answer Here

[b][u]Spouse[/u][/b]

Answer Here (Staff Only)

[b][u]Children[/u][/b]

Answer Here (Staff Only)[/center]
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: School is Hell (Open and Accepting)

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:52 pm

(This RP is now open and accepting. I'll get my own form up later, since I have a lot of stuff to do right now)

Last bumped by Demon God Caelan on Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:52 pm.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me