Montrose Academy for the Supernatural (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:17 pm

Audrey III | 195 | Male | Plant Monster | Front Grounds - Greenhouse | Tags: Maeve
"This place may be hidden, but word goes 'round those hunters as to where the border between worlds is and chances are, if we go to the border ourselves we'll find one... Sure this place has defences from them! After all, this is a gathering hub for supernatural creatures ranging from harmless to life threatening! Well, threatening for those humans anyway, so if any of those fools dared to come near they wouldn't last a minute!" He laughs at the thought of this. He watched Maeve as she demonstrates her hunter fighting kicks. "Indeed you could! In fact... I actually have a special... ritual, let's call it, where I can disappear them for good! If it were to ever come to that though, you'd have to look away, as it's..." He thinks of an excuse, and decides to be vague. "Unique! Only my kind can look at it and not be blinded, or worse. However, I assure you that you can get in all the kicks you want before it, you can't rush greatness after all!" It was very hard for him to keep his evil laughter to himself, so he opted to laugh with Maeve, and he knew that things were progressing exactly as he wanted them to. "A friendship bracelet? Well sure, why not!" He picks one out that suited him the most. "So it's official now! Anyone dares to come by and we'll make sure that they won't harm any of us supernatural folk!" He says with a 'smile'. "And... I'll get to eat good!" he says to himself.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Montrose Academy for the Supernatural (Open & Accepting!

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:41 am

Celeste Honeyleaf | 17 | Female | Fairy | Location: Grounds - Dorm | Tagged: open

She quickly finishes the sketch of the rose since there was not much left to be done on it before she had to stop to it earlier to begin her trip to the academy. Celeste stands up, noticing the majority of the students in the distance were talking with their friends, before heading back to the dorms to drop off her sketch book, not wanting to carry it with her the whole time and possibly lose it. Humming softly to herself as she reenters the building with the dorms, Celeste notices some people further down the hall as she enters her dorm room.

Ember | 17 | Female | Phoenix | Location: Front grounds | Tagged: Ashton

"Yeah, they don't like the fact that I am over a days flight away from them and they even know that I like to explore new places, not stay in the same general area like the majority of my flock. They still want me to transfer to the school that is close by to my home" Ember replies as her orange eyes seem to start to glow a little from the emotions running through her, almost causing a small fire to appear since she couldn't always control her power if her emotions start to overwhelm her. She takes a deep breath to calm herself and glances back at her fellow classmates, "Interesting students appear each year but some definitely look more interesting than others."

Arreak | 16 | Male | Aarakocra | Location: Front grounds | Tagged: open

Growing bored, Arreak decides to enter the building just to peek into the room where the assembly will be held at just to see if there were any others in there. His talons click on the tiles as he walks to the door where he briefly enters to look around, noticing two younger people and a teacher. He shifts his wings a little as he turns around and heads back outside, knowing that he still has time before he had to be inside with everyone else

Nereus Sirenia | 18 | Male | Merfolk | Location: Main hall| Tagged: Alex

Tapping his foot with impatience, Nereus gazes around the hall, noticing that its just him, a teacher, and the other person that looks oddly like a human. The patches of scales on her neck and arm reflect the lights from the ceiling as he shifts in his seat, noticing the teacher approach him and ask a question. Nereus turns his slightly frustrated teal eyes at the teacher and contemplates not answering the teacher but doesn't want to get on his bad side by flat out ignoring him. "Nereus, mister," he replies to the teacher, wishing that he actually entered the lake earlier even if it meant that he could have been late to the assembly

Mahina Kameāloha| 16 | Female | Human | Location: Dorm | Tagged: Kali

Glancing at the stuff around one of the beds, she sets her stuff next to the empty bed before turning to look back at her roommate who had introduced herself as Kali. Mahina gives her a warm smile and nods in agreement as she replies, "I am Mahina Kameāloha, nice to meet you too. I wouldn't dare touch any of your stuff without your permission." She didn't ask about the medical conditions since it was none of her business and it would be rude to pry in the personal matters of her new roommate, not wanting to mess up her chance of having a friend at the somewhat strange academy.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:15 am

Alex Darkman | 654 | Male | Demon | Main Hall | Tags: Nereus
"Nereus eh? I'll be sure to remember your name. I always remember names. You and Rhett are a tough crowd indeed. You two should lighten up a little! Besides, you'll need friends if you hope to get through the school year. As they say, it's dangerous to go alone." He glances over toward Rhett and thinks to himself. "It'll be especially dangerous for that human boy... How did a human even get invited here? Whatever the reason is, I'll find out, and maybe have a bit of fun with him along the way!" He turns back to Nereus. "Since we're here... tell me a bit more about yourself."
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupremeNerd42 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:32 am

Fletcher | Non-Binary (he/they) | 18 | Mimic | Tags: Heshen Bi'an
The mimic blinks, sorta. He continues to stare down at Heshen, realising that he didn't know how he was supposed to communicate successfully. Human sign language was probably very different to the supernatural sign language that he knew, so trying would be difficult. With the greeting, he waves again, nodding a little and then glancing around at all of the other students in the area briefly. He points to himself, and then... Is unsure about how he was supposed to communicate his own name, nobody outside of other mimics understood his noises and he didn't want the boy to think he was being rude. So. He ends up pointing to his helmet, roughly where the mouth would be, and shakes his head. Maybe communicating that they was what others would consider 'mute' would be the best idea to start with. This was the first actual human they had met, they didn't want to be a bad first impression, that's not the way to make people give trust. Fletcher then makes a circle motion with one finger, and shrugs, as the only one of his own kind at Montrose Academy, he didn't really have a group of friends like other students did.

Ásmundur Magnússon | Male (he/him) | Over 300 | Elf | Tags: Stella Moon
Oh, what a surprise! Just as he had been thinking about her, the werewolf/vampire/fairy had suddenly shown up. Ásmundur smiles politely, giving her a wave. "Good morning, Miss Moon," hopefully they weren't needed in the main hall instantly, they should be allowed some time before the first assembly started. "Well... Headmaster Isla, if she did anything bad then I would be alerted very quickly. I'm sure she is doing all she can to fix this situation with the humans, it would be nice to avoid them telling people from their world about what they've seen here, if they tell the wrong people then we'll be in danger. As much as I may not mind the humans, it's certainly very difficult to integrate into their society after living the way we have for so many years." I mean, not that he had tried, but... He had done occasional observation of the humans. A lot of human adults were very stubborn about things, they had been separate for so long that it seemed hopeless to attempt to build a friendship. . . Well, okay, it seemed hopeless until today. With the human students here, by an enrolment error, perhaps if they managed to only see the good things then they could begin a real friendship.
SupremeNerd42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heshen - 3

Postby Soup5 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:42 pm

Heshen Bi'an/male/17/human/tag: Fletcher

Heshen carefully watches the student's body gesture. He remained quiet - blinking at the student a few times to register more motion. "Ah. I see," Heshen gave the student a gentle smile, "it's not a big deal, we will get to know each other more while we attend school together." Heshen turned to the entrance before turning back to the giant. "We still have some time left before the assembly starts, would you like to walk around the school with me for a bit?" Heshen begins to shy away from long eye contact and slowly dragged his eyes away from their own reflection. "I... Still haven't seen the interior just yet."
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Montrose Academy for the Supernatural (Open & Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:44 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Achara Keerati- f- 17 y- human- human student- Pan; Kalea, Rhett a bit and maybe Artemis- one year too young for marriage- not ready for kids, but one day- father (and mother) : older brother, younger twins Mana and Junie- Tags: Kalea

The blonde nodded to the other girl, glad to hear that. She hummed quietly a bit, then shook her head a couple times. She then stopped herself, and began to contemplate. She was at a school clearly not for humans, and most...creatures here weren't jerks; good to know. Kalea seemed like one of the nice ones, helpful. She really liked Kalea already. She quickly tuned back in, and nodded again. "Communal rooms? Sounds like fun," she said to the other high school girl.

She shrugged a bit as she looked at the other girl. "Technically it is, since it's in a cabin out in the woods and not like an RV. Do you...know what an RV is?" she asked. She'd seemed confused by the public and private school thing, after all. She smiled when Kalea gestured to where the dorm was. She nodded and said "Nice to know," and smiled some more. "Plant monster, stay away from the mouth...got it. What...what kind of creature are you, if I'm allowed to ask?" she asked, assuming Kalea was one as well.

Kurai Gitsune | 17 | genderfluid | Kitsune- genderfluid- 17- student- homosexual; maybe Yume and Artemis- fire creation, fox form, understanding/communicating w/foxes, ears/tails can show in human form- dad x mom: Shiba and Shira (30, m and f), Kura and Kero and Shiro (24, f and 2 males), Kana and Kimi (their twin sisters, their 'litter'), Kuroi and Kina (unborn, m and f, one black with white socks and tail tips and muzzle and on forehead and one white with black ears and tails)- Tags: open-> Artemis and Rimu

The black haired young one hummed a bit. They headed quickly for the dorms, finding their room and unpacking their stuff. They set up where they needed, and claimed their bed. They then changed to the beautiful fox form, after leaving the room. They wagged their white tipped tails. They tipped as they ran, soon coming upon a slime girl and someone else. They yipped at them both, intrigued by the slime girl but also Artemis. They sniffed around their feet then stopped, sitting and just watching.

(Just gonna quote this)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:04 am

Isla Dracona
1210|Dragon|Female
Headteacher
Tagged: None
Eventually, Isla grew a little weary of just watching the students outside. She was very much looking forward to seeing them all properly at the assembly. Thinking of it... she checked the time, noting there were about 30 minutes left until said assembly. She had her speech prepared, just on her desk, all written out. She liked to be well-prepared - it made things much easier. Not much threw her for a loop, and she often had plenty of backup plans and ideas to make sure things would go her way.
Isla moved away from the window again, and went to sit down at her desk. She read over her speech again, with a slight smile. She was very much looking forward to this.

Artemis Nocturne
18|Vampire|Nonbinary
Tagged: Rimu
They hadn't got far with reading when they felt the slime girl start seemingly cuddling up to them. Artemis froze, staring down at the slime girl in shock, and wasn't really sure what to do, and not even really sure what was happening. Given the girl hadn't said anything yet, aside from the odd gurgling sounds if that counted as 'talking', Artemis had to assume that she was mute. Or was at least unable to communicate in English. At least she wasn't chatty, they thought, but were still a little uncomfortable with the situation. "Ah- I'm sorry, would you mind giving me a little bit of space? I'm not used to... this." They asked, a little awkwardly. They didn't want to upset the slime girl, since they didn't know the full extent of her abilities, but wouldn't disregard the possibility of something deadly. After all, they were well aware of what some of the other students here were capable of.

Kalea Joy
17|Phantom|Female
Tagged: Achara
"It sure is! I love having a roommate." She replied, though it was probably an obvious statement, being as sociable as she is. Kalea did raise an eyebrow at the mention of an RV. Perhaps another human thing? Or just something she'd never had the privilege of learning what it was. Or maybe she did know it, but under a different name. "I'm... not sure?" she replied, figuring that Achara would hopefully explain it. And, regardless of the type of camping, Kalea didn't quite take to the idea. It was probably one of the only things that she didn't like, but that was just her preference.
Kalea nodded in confirmation about staying away from Audrey III's mouth. He was funny, yes, but Kalea had the sense he quite wanted to eat almost anyone that got even a little too close.

"Oh, sure. I'm a phantom!" she then answered, and held up her invisible hands, the outline of where they'd be bareful visible - though her fingerless gloves helped in showing where they were as well. "Type of ghost. Sort of. I can't walk through walls though!" Kalea grinned again, as she then asked, "How about yourself..?" though her tone of voice indicated that she already guessed Achara was actually a human, but was still curious of the answer she'd be given.

Rhett Kendrick
17|Human|Male
Tagged: Alex, Nereus (mention)
The teacher had gone to talk to that other student that had entered. Rhett had hoped that the lighting or his eyesight would adjust enough to make that student... not light blue. This was getting too weird. But he was slowly beginning to realise what might be happening. Was he the only actual human here..? Was everyone some weird supernatural creature? Did anyone know that his parents were prolific supernatural hunters? He didn't have any of his weapons on him - most he wasn't allowed to bring to the academy with him anyway.
But, then again, maybe he was wrong. Maybe Rhett was just being paranoid. Time would tell...

Ashton Hemlock
17|Wraith|Male
Tagged: Ember
"Ugh. Well, you've got, what? A year left here? You've made it this far, they need to recognise how well you're doing independently." Ashton said. He got a little nervous when it seemed dlike Ember was about to set something alight - being a plant wraith, that wouldn't spell out anything good for himself. He let out a quiet breath of relief when Ember had calmed down.
"I heard a rumour that there's a few humans attending this year. Clerical error or something, I think. That's the whispers in the trees." Ashton said, his tone going mysterious. "Buutt I'll believe it when I see them." he laughed.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me