heroes of prophecy | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

heroes of prophecy | o&a

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:49 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

for many decades, peace had graced the land of zetha and allowed its people to flourish, however, an old
prophecy stated that peaceful times would be brought to a violent end. the guardians of the land would one day
turn against the people and begin to rampage, bringing hordes of monsters upon the land. in order to stop these
attacks, heroes from other worlds were to be summoned and expected to fight against the beasts. the heroes
would be known as the divine heroes. each would represent a region of the land and wield a weapon that only
they could use. with the help of one another and parties they formed, the guardians and their minion would be
felled and peace would be restored to zetha.

two months ago, the first attack began, leaving the land devastated and many of its residents crying out for help.
after long debates between the regions, they finally came to the decision to rely upon the old prophecy and
summon six beings from other worlds to become their newfound heroes. each of these heroes has come from vastly
different backgrounds and worlds, but all are expected to take up the mantle of divine hero.

now these heroes must set off on their very own adventures. they must become strong, find allies, and figure out
how to defend the land from the wrath of the mythical guardians that seek to destroy it. a long journey awaits
them. it's time to step forth and become the protector of zetha.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:00 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rules:

•have as many characters as you can handle, but only 1 hero per person
•heroes will be first come first serve as will the weapon type they wield
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of 6 sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•try to keep magical powers in check. characters can have a max of 4 magical abilities
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•do not kill other people's characters without consent
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay thread
•post all forms in the discussion thread

heroes rules:
•heroes can be of any species
•heroes can be of any background (other fantasy worlds, modern human worlds, ect)
•weapons belonging to heroes can only be wielded by their respective hero and are impossible
to be unequipped
•weapons can change into variations of the weapon type they are (ex: sword can be a broadsword)
•while each hero represents a specific region, they are not obligated to stay in that region
•heroes are expected to form parties to help aid them
•heroes may have magical abilities alongside the weapon they wield
•heroes cannot wield other weapons other than the one they are bound to

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:11 am

characters:

obrua hero:
nuvih - 600 - trans male - undine - trident - sandteeth

obrua hero party:
cassian - 18 - male - human - ploegy
rubious - n/a - male - dragon - scorpioness

tothana hero:
magnus - 130 - male - dhampir - sycthe - molotov

tothana hero party:
rheniophe - 30 - female - centaur - ævi
name - age - gender - race - played by

eblar hero:
halcyon - 101 - male - draconian - knuckle dusters - timoria

eblar hero party:
kassandra - 24 - female - werewolf - ævi

yafria hero:
caelan - 2500 - male - fallen angel - sword - demon god caelan

yafria hero party:
nieven - 120 - male - elf - ploegy

gesnain hero:
nanami - 20 - female - demi-human - war fans - ploegy

gesnain hero party:
ian - 19 - male - demi-human - acethekidd
shorne - 25 - non-binary - human - sandteeth

wheyr shor hero:
viel'shan - 19 - female - arachne - spear - infectedhau
wheyr shor hero party:
yldrir - 1500 - female - dragonkin - ploegy
caldwell - 25 - male - cecaelia - molotov

other characters:
ivlen - 23 - non-binary - human - namiwami

Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:16 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the regions

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:44 am

the regions:

-obrua: considered the capital region of zetha and as such, the most wealthy. it has the most
cities and towns. despite the wealth many areas in this region give off, there are plenty of slums
that show a much darker side to the area. the best areas to train are the open fields between towns.
most are full of easy to deal with monsters, even with everything that is going on. overall this region
is the least effected thus far by the attacks. it is found in the center of zetha. its guardian is a dragon,
though its location is unknown at the moment.

-tothana: the northern most region of zetha and perhaps the most dangerous as well. this land
is harsh and full of mountain ranges that can be very unforgiving to those that are unprepared. a cold
region because of its nature, but its people are strong and adept fighters given the conditions they
have been forced to deal with. strong monsters are frequent in this region and are quite difficult to
deal with if a party is unprepared. its guardian is a large wolf that is said to roam the mountain peaks.

-eblar: one of the smaller regions of zetha and sharing the eastern coast with yafria, this region
has very dense forests. at times landslides occur due to its location near the mountains from tothana.
many people of this area act more primal than those from the capital and rely heavily on their senses
than anything else. they are hunters at heart and heavily respect the land around them. its guardian
is a manticore, which is said to roam the depths of the forests, but no one has seen it yet.

-yafria: the southern of the two regions on the eastern coast, this region is similar to both eblar
and wheyr shor with its northern half being forested and its southern being more tropical. its climate
is rather messy, but it welcomes people are all kinds and often is considered the most accepting of all
the regions zetha has to offer. many merchants have found their home here. its guardian is a large
tortoise that slumbers in the nearby sea, waiting for its time to attack.

-gesnain: a hilly region found on the western side of zetha. this region's guardian was the first
to attack and has left the people of this area hurting. monsters of all kinds are plentiful here and it
is a dangerous place to currently be in given the guardians rampage. it was previously known for its
beautiful landscape, but it has long been ruined. its guardian is a griffin and has already made its
presence felt. during the day it roams the skies, looking for a place to attack while at night it takes
shelter hidden among the hills. it is extremely aggressive and will attack on sight.

-wheyr shor: a tropical region along zetha's southern shore. it is a popular location to travel to in
order to relax and cut loose. tourism is this area's primary source of income and it boasts itself on such.
along with its beautiful beaches, this region is full of tropical forests that make ideal training spots for
beginners, though the deeper one goes into these forest the more dangerous the enemies become. its
guardian is a sea serpent, which much like yafria's tortoise, slumbers in the sea for now.

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:53 am

we are now open and accepting. please post all forms on the discussion thread

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nanami ( 001 ) | nieven ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:05 am

Nanami!!
      xxxfemale twenty years old gensian hero location: capital of obrua tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It had only been a few days since her arrival in Zetha and Nanami still found herself in disbelief. How could someone like her be expected to become a hero? Something must have been wrong, yet everyone in this world was convinced she was one of the chosen ones. It worried her. Having such expectations placed upon herself only gave her more of a chance to let people down. As the thought crossed her mind, her tail twitched nervously behind her. Was she overthinking it all? It was possible. Besides, not everything about her current ordeal was horrible. She had plenty of new things she could explore and learn about. That was exciting, although it would have to be her second priority whether she liked it or not. Still, in a way it gave her something to fight for. Even so, it wasn't much of a reason. Frowning, Nanami's ears flattened as she leaned back in her seat and let a sigh escape her lips. It was no use continuing to ponder the many questions she had. None of them would be answered now anyways.

Pursing her lips, her gaze drifted down to the plate that sat before. Hardly any of it had been eaten, and even now that her focus had returned to it, she simply found herself poking at it with her fork. Admittedly, she hadn't eaten much since she had arrived. Her nerves had caused her to lose her appetite rather easily. However, Nanami knew she needed to keep her strength up if she wanted to be prepared for the battles awaiting her in this world. While she hadn't fought all too much back home, thanks to her sheltered upbringing, she still had learned how to. The only difference was the weapons she had now compared to those she had used back home. Katanas were primarily used by her people, yet in this world she found herself wielding a pair of fans. Moving her gaze to one of the fans at her hip, she began to wonder if she'd even be able to properly use them. They weren't entirely new to her, but she had only witness them in use rather than using them herself. Hopefully that would be enough.

Finding her mind had drifted too much, Nanami returned her focus to her food once more and slowly began to eat despite her lack of appetite. It was the least she could do until someone else showed up to join her; whether it was the one party member she already had or one of the other heroes, though she wasn't sure what the latter of the two were even doing. Ever since their summoning, she hadn't spoken much to the others. Each of them were coping with the change in their own ways after all. Besides, they were all quite different too, thus it was difficult to know if they would even get along either. Nanami still hoped they were doing well, nonetheless. If any of them were still in the area, she figured they'd be staying at the same inn, given the prince had recommended it to them. Then again, that was if they even trusted him. She saw no reason not to. He seemed kind enough. Perhaps she respected kindness too much though. Wrinkling her nose at the thought, she continued her quiet dining as she waited to be joined.

Nieven!!
      xxxmale one-hundred twenty years old yafria party member location: capital of obrua tagged: open

Nieven couldn't believe he had gotten himself dragged into all this mess regarding the Divine Heroes. As much as he wanted to be freed from his curse, he had never expected himself to be agreeing to fight on the front lines with the heroes of prophecy, yet here he was. What would his sister think? Part of him wanted to believe that she would be proud of him, given how he usually was, but at the same time, he was sure she would be angry. That emotion had always been present in her though and grew with each passing year. He could understand her anger, for he too felt the frustration their curses had placed upon them, but he never had become resentful like she had. Perhaps he was too blind of the truth. It wasn't as if he saw every little thing she had, or rather he couldn't. Then again, she couldn't speak freely like he could, often needing too conceal many of her own emotions. He could only imagine how that might be. Shaking the thought from his mind, Nieven slouched back against the building behind him. No matter how his sister would have felt, he was still doing it for her in some way. Not that it mattered why he was fighting.

Lifting a hand up to rub his temples, the elf tilted his head upwards as if to stare off at the sky, though his vision was mostly blocked by his mask. He couldn't see the sky as is, only things directly before him. It had made his curse less potent, though it was able to still be activated if people got up in his face. Still, he often found himself staring off into the distance in attempt to calm himself. Pulling his knee up to his chest, Nieven rested his chin upon them as he lounged around, taking in the sounds of the city around him. It was all he could find himself doing at this point. Wandering off would only cause concern, and may even lead people to think he had deserted his role in assisting the heroes. Even if they thought that, he supposed he didn't care. Others had judged him almost his entire life anyways. He had grown accustomed to it by now, as sad as it was to admit. The thoughts were depressing, and the elf decided to push them aside. He couldn't afford to get himself down already.

Turning his head towards the near inn exit nearby, Nieven blankly stared in its direction, trying to listen to what was happening around him. Nothing seemed thrilling or worth his time. Most was idle chatter. Vendors were chatting away nearby with possible customers and friends were chatting among each others. It was boring and he quickly lost interest in listening. If someone showed up looking for him, then he would know. Listening for it was a waste of his time, as if was doing anything important anyways.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: heroes of prophecy | o&a

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:11 pm

Caelan wasn't all that surprised that he was called to this strange world as a Divine Hero. Well, the 'divine' part surprised him, considering he was a fallen angel, and a fallen angel by definition is no longer divine. Of course, this didn't bother him, he'd been worshiped as the God of Knowledge in his old realm. He went into a nearby inn and order a pint of something called black ale. As he drank it, it reminded him of Aruti blood, a popular drink from his realm. He looked around and wondered if any of his possible party members were also in the inn. When the barkeep brought him his food, a medium-rare steak, he licked his lips and started eating. He couldn't remember the last time he had a decent meal. Then again, it wasn't like he needed food to survive, so eating was more of a pleasure than it was a need.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: heroes of prophecy | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:54 pm

Viel'shan Y'la Kel'su'erra||Female||19||Wheyr Shor Hero||Capital of Obrua||Tagged: Inn Occupants (Mentioned)
    She really hated that there was still staring.

Arachne were a minority in her world, sure, but here she was pretty much the only one. At least, she assumed. She hadn't seen another, and the reactions on the faces of the people who'd summoned her made it pretty obvious. Since then, everyone who had glanced her way had either done so out of suspicion or fear. Which, unfortunately, was something she was all too used to. Most monstrous races from her world faced some sort of discrimination, all the more so when they were half one monster, half another monster. If it wasn't for the weapon on her back, she knew she'd probably get much worse than harsh looks. Of course, they had no way of knowing that she had pretty much no idea how to use her weapon, aside from "hit them with the sharp bit", but that was all for the better. The horrible spider monster being the Divine Hero was probably already a hard enough pill for them to swallow, they didn't need to know that the hero was also a burnout gifted kid who hadn't run more than fifty feet since high school. She'd been practicing in secret, of course, but it was a rough thing. If it wasn't literally a matter of life or death, she'd probably have given up a while ago.

Honestly, she'd thought Isekai Hero life would have been a lot more glamorous. All the novels and shows kinda glossed over all the minutiae of living in another, older world. For one, no running water, which meant her showers were usually cold and brief. For another, no electricity, aside from the kind she could throw from her hand. That meant torchlight or no light, not that there was much of anything to do at night anyways. She'd managed to swipe a book from the castle library before she left, but it had turned out to be a painfully dull treatise on Yafrian exports, so that was out. She had to admit, though, a full eight hours of sleep was doing wonders for her. The dark circles under her eyes almost completely gone away, she hadn't had any acne flare-ups, and she was more clear-headed than she'd been in years.

Viel squeezed her way into the inn, one leg at a time. The doors in this world weren't generally designed to accommodate Arachne, which made getting into and out of buildings was always a rather undignified affair. The normal chatter died down, and every eye in the place was on her as she struggled through the too-small door. Yeah, yeah, everyone gawk at the spider lady, she thought rather uncharitably. She didn't voice her derision, of course, she wasn't bold enough for that, but there was a definite grumpy air about her as she shut the in door behind her. It didn't help that she had to duck down to avoid banging her head on the ceiling beams either, but the alternative was staying out in the stables, which was insulting on several levels.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

little reaper // 001.

Postby molotov » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:47 am

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐔𝐒 ──────────────
    male 130 years old tothana hero location: capital of obrua tagged: open, viel (mentioned)
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    magnus had been pacing in his room for days now, concealing his silent rage to the confines of the inn room provided for him. it was still a lot to take in, even now, one moment he was edging his way closer to finally put an end to his domains vampiric ruler, trekking his way nearer, over a sky of shadow and the scent of death permeating the stagnant air, he was so close to ending it all, so close to ridding this world of it’s plague. the next thing he knew, he had been summoned to an entirely new world, one far different from his own. just like that, his mission, one he had been preparing for half his life had been tossed to the side as if it meant nothing, in order to fulfill another’s selfish request. his attitude had insured him without party members, not that he intended for it to be any other way. he didn’t much fancy company, nor did he care to change his disposition in order to gain one. instead, he had taken refuge in the local inn, as recommended by the “prince” of this land, though such silly titles did little to earn respect in the dhampir’s eyes. nevertheless, he had no where else to go, still processing the predicament and reality of his situation. magnus had yet to truly speak to anyone, and didn’t intend to anytime soon, enough information had been relayed to him to get the gist. he struggled not to show hostility at first, on guard to kill whoever he needed to to return home, but in the moment he found himself too stunned to act, too disheartened in being prevented saving his own land.

in an act of rebellion, the dhampir had slipped away from the inn and sought out prey within the slums early in the morning, making an effort to go unnoticed despite his position as a “divine hero.” a title he didn’t deserve nor fit, he couldn’t stand the popularity and yet he could be thankful his clothing came with a hood. he did not enjoy such hunts on humans, but they were necessary to maintain energy, it helped that these people seemed to be unaware of what he was, making it all the more easy to sink his fangs into someone’s neck. much as he hated it, it was difficult to empathize with folks who had plucked him from his own world. his priorities and concerns stuck stubbornly to his home, one that was in dire need of his return. wiping the blood from his face from his kill, the boy let out an exasperated sigh, glad he could at least seek out quarry that had been a thief, which took away some of the guilt. his eyes were weary in that moment, for once he found himself unsure of how to proceed, uncertain of how to react to the circumstances laid out before him, he was no hero, certainly no divine hero. walking out from the shaded alleyway, he squinted up at the inn with a scowl, the suns glare hurt his eyes and head, the heat was sickening. coming from a world shrouded in a thick eternal fog by the hands of it’s undead rulers, the sun was something the dhampir never expected to see again, it was… nice, but, he wasn’t use to it quite yet, and his skin grew irritated by the sudden heat. parasol in hand, he moved it closer over his head to shield him from the rays of light that bore down on him, and adjusted his hood. an annoyed growl escaping his throat as he proceeded forward, keeping his gaze to the ground as he moved to the building. he could only hope the blood on his breath wasn’t noticeable, he still wasn’t sure how to break it to these people that his vampirism required him to quench his thirst on the living without causing fear or repulsion, so for now he’d do it in secret. a hard task with the weapon he now possessed, scythe would’ve never been his first choice, the blade was razor sharp, impressively so, but one would need a considerable amount of strength to ensure it did its job in a clean and precise manner, without the risk of making too much of a mess, or getting lodged into somthing. he felt silly carrying such a noticeable weapon around, it made him feel like the grim reaper in combination with his dark attire. he was far better with a crossbow and a couple of wooden stakes, maybe even a handgun would’ve sufficed - if such weaponry had been invented in this odd place, but for the time being it was the only thing that kept him recognized as a hero, and apart from that, came with a rather convenient alternative of serving as means of shade.

lowering his weapon, his expression hardened as he returned within the taverns door’s, slipping in behind the curious looking arachnid-woman, who’s struggle to fit had caught most of the occupants eyes, and given him the opportunity of sneaking in unnoticed once she had finally gotten through. he couldn’t help but empathize with the monster, much as he had never seen anything like her, if these folks had the audacity to summon them from worlds unknown, than the least they could do is show some respect. it did go both ways, however, and magnus was in no mood to regard anyone but those who shared his predicament. “bunch of gawking children.” he grumbled under his breath, as he strolled over to an empty table, receiving a look from a group at the table adjacent, who’s conversation had quieted down to whispers the moment the spider had entered, as if they had the audacity to make them feel uncomfortable with their eyes. magnus’ jaw tightened, glower intensifying as he stared right back, “is there a custom here that makes it okay to stare?” he asked aloud, making a point to raise his voice. “because where i come from, such blatant discourteousness would get you killed on the spot.” the dhampir added in a low voice. the group promptly averted their gaze, and satisfied, magnus turned away to his own table. parasol in it’s original scythe form now, magnus made a show of haphazardly plopping the large weapon down on the table with a loud clatter, promptly taking a seat of his own. though he held his head high, he fidgeted with his heads underneath the table, stressed as he tried to focus on his current location. he contemplated conversing with the other hero’s, much as he hated chitchat, a part of him felt it was important to get their stance on the situation, but where to start?
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cassian ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:04 am

Cassian!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old obrua party member location: obrua capital tagged: open, magnus & viel (mentioned)

What could it be this time? Cassian could only imagine the things his father wished to discuss with him, thus making it difficult to pin the exact topic down. Ever since the arrival of the Divine Heroes, he had been worked harder than most would have anticipated. Part of it was his own doing, but the other almost felt as if it was punishment given his decision to aid the heroes. Honestly, he couldn't understand his father sometimes. It was their duty as the royal family to offer their aid to these strangers, not send them off to simply fight for them and expect them to agree. It was sickening to think his father thought in that manner. Still, he didn't have the means to oppose him, other than to offer himself up as a party member of one of the heroes. He wished it could be more than that, but pleading with the king was nearly impossible and most times Cassian felt as if he was merely speaking to a wall rather than another human being. It was tiresome. He was sure his father was aware of the strain it put upon him, but in his eyes everything was a test to prepare his son to become king someday. Some of it did do the teen good, but there was plenty that caused him to become bitter toward his father.

Sighing at the thought, Cassian slowly ran his fingers through his messy hair and looked out the large window at the far end of the throne room as he continued his wait for his father. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but that was to be expected. Despite what was happening around Zetha, the Obrua region was still rather peaceful. It was only a matter of time before that would change. He could feel it. The whereabouts of their guardian were still unknown and that worried the prince. Letting his mind ponder the situation too much though did no good on his psyche. All he could do was try to maintain a positive outlook on things and do his best to assure the people that things would be under control. He certainly did a better job of the latter than his father did, though he was certain the king would claim he had put his son up to it all if he was successful. While the thought was irritating, Cassian accepted it nevertheless. If his father wished to see him as a mere pawn in his war efforts because of his decisions, then so be it.

At the sound of heels clicking against the floor, the prince turned from the window and shifted his gaze towards the other end of the room. Emerging from a room just beyond the royal thrones was his father. Despite his arrival, Cassian didn't move and instead waited for the king to summon him forth. "Cassian," the older man's voice boomed out, sending a shiver down the young prince's spine. No matter how many times he heard his father address him in such a way, it never got any less anxiety inducing. It was funny to think it got to him given his own confidence, but it did. His father's voice had always been his best weapon after all. Even the prince could best him easily with real weapons, but when it came to speaking, that was where he fell flat. Brushing his anxiety aside, Cassian strode forward towards the pair of thrones. Once he neared them, he lowered himself to one knee and dipped his head out of respect. Most wouldn't expect a prince to act in such a manner, yet his father expected such from him.

"You wished to speak with me, is that right?" Cassian asked, lifting his head up to meet his father's gaze. The man's eyes seemed to stare through him, causing him to flinch ever so slightly. How had he even found the courage to defy him before? The prince still questioned it. "Yes, I wanted to inform you of the role you will be taking from here on out," the king stated as he seated himself in his throne. "As well as pass you information that will be useful to both your mission and that of the heroes." He should have expected as much. His father was going to use him as a messenger whether he liked it or not. At least it allowed him the ability to fight for his people. That was enough for him to accept the role, despite the annoyances that came with it. Staying silent, Cassian gave a small nod of his head to acknowledge the king's words and signal him to continue.

"As you already have decided, you are aiding the heroes in the upcoming battles, specifically the one assigned to the Obrua Region. However, your duties as prince and general of the royal army are still in place. As such, you are expected to still attend all roundtables and any other meetings that might occur. For your duties as general, you must make your troops aware of what you are doing and use them wisely," the king rambled. None of this was news to Cassian. If anything he had expected it all. The weight of so many things was already placed upon his shoulders. In some ways he acted more as king than his father did. Still, he wouldn't complain. "I understand. I will be sure to uphold my positions with the upmost honor, father."

Silence hung in the air for a moment after those words were spoken, leaving Cassian worried that he had overstepped. Instead, he saw his father rise and step towards him, reaching down to place a hand on his shoulder. It was rare for the man to do such a thing, thus a faint smile formed upon the teen's lips. "I know you will." Those words caused the boy to shiver once again. Praise felt good, even though it was only temporary. Feeling the hand lifted from his shoulder, the prince watched his father step back from him before signaling him to rise. He did so quickly. "Now, for the information I have," the king spoke. "The monsters from Gensain are at our borders. Troops from both region have engaged them, but morale is low. That being said, rumors of the Tothana guardian have begun making rounds. It's likely our next attack will be from there, thus I suggest the heroes plan to go to one of these two regions, unless they'd prefer to familiarize themselves with their own. We can't control their actions after all."

Taking in the information, Cassian gave a nod of his head. At least that was one thing they could see eye to eye in. While he had high hopes for their summoned heroes, he was more than aware they had no reason to fight for them. He couldn't imagine being pulled from their homes and expected to fight for another was an appealing thought for most. Still, he had to try and convince them the best he could. "I will inform the ones still around of this information," he assured his father. Even he wasn't sure which heroes had stayed around, though he had an idea of where some might be, if they had taken his recommendation. "I will take my leave then."

Dipping his head in the king's direction, Cassian turned briskly on his heels and made his way out of the throne room. Surprisingly, things had gone smooth this time around. Today must've been his lucky day. Still, he had the task of finding not only the hero he had chosen to travel with, but the others as well. He couldn't say he was looking forward to it. Letting a sigh escape his lips, he found his way to the castle's exit and stepped out into the courtyard. As he moved along, several castle servants greeted him, and he briefly returned them. It was something that he didn't need to do, but did nonetheless out of courtesy. Unlike other royals, he sought to connect with his people, even if it was with mere greetings alone.

His walk from the castle to the inn he had suggested wasn't long, but was made longer by the sheer number of greetings he received. Perhaps he was too kind sometimes. It was difficult for him to turn down people after all. Shaking the thought from his head, he neared the doors to the tavern that the inn had and came to an abrupt stop as he heard Magnus' words. He could only imagine what awaited him inside. Nothing overly pleasant, that was for sure. Sucking in a deep breath, Cassian let it out before stepping inside. He stood near the entrance in silence for a moment as he took a chance to scan the area for the heroes. To his luck, several were present, though it seemed his people weren't too welcoming of them. While he could understand their stares to some extent, he knew it wasn't right. These were people who were expected to fight for them. They by no means deserved to be treated poorly because of their appearances. Magnus' words all made sense now.

"All of you should be showing these heroes respect," Cassian finally spoke, finding himself moving forward to make his presence known. "Now quit your staring and grow up." His words were more harsh than he usually spoke, but he knew he had to get through to people. Part of him doubted such childish words would get through to them, but it was an attempt to help. Shaking his head, he briefly turned his head in Viel's direction, giving her a small bob of his head before proceeding towards a table near the back. Despite his reasons for coming here, he needed a moment to himself before he decided to address the heroes.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me