Perfectly Perfect... (O&A!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Perfectly Perfect... (O&A!)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:38 am

The year? 2070. The planet? Lur-Berria, Formerly known as Earth. The country? The Ashtonian Republic. The town? Lakelight City, two hundred miles from the capital. Four strangers meet at a cafe. One of them is an incredibly beautiful and somewhat odd woman named "Aimiah Kanzen." She's perfect. Tan skin, long, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, hourglass figure. The perfect facial features. Too perfect...

The other three get to chatting with Aimiah, and discover they're staying at the same hotel. At first, all seems fine...

Until someTHING comes looking for Aimiah.

Something is terribly, terribly wrong.

(Hi! It's meeee, Ebon! Little heads up: this will contain references to Local58, Mandela Catalogue, and Gemini Home Entertainment, but you don't need to have watched those to understand what's happening.)

Rules
No killing PCs without permission. Killing NPCs is fine.
No 18+/NSFW stuff or non-consensual romance.
No excessive violence.
No godmodding/power playing.
No OP characters/Mary Sues/Gary Stues.
Put the phrase "Perfectly Perfect" in your sign-ups so I know you read the rules.
Have fun!

My Character Sheet!

Name: Amaiah Kanzen
Age: She ah... Doesn't technically have one, for reasons...
Pronouns: She/Her
Orientation: Ace/Aro (Not because she isn't attracted to people, but because she LITERALLY CANNOT FEEL LOVE OR EMPATHY. She can only feel three emotions: happiness, sadness, and anger.)
Species: Unknown. Is she a human? Is she a robot? No one knows.
Birthday: Again, she doesn't technically have one...
Height: 5' 6" (167.64 CM)
Weight: 120 lb (54.431 kg)
Personality: Girly, Loving, Kind, Bold, Ambitious, Creative.
Personality Type: ENFJ
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: Long, wavy blonde hair, pale blue eyes, red lips, the "perfect face", hourglass figure, tanned skin, orange V-neck tank top, purple jeans, red flats.
Backstory: All will be revealed... In time...
Strengths: People seem drawn to her, like moths to a flame. She can't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.
Weaknesses: Something is terribly wrong. She's a pawn in someone else's game, with no mind of her own. She can't remember who created her, or where she came from. She has no regard for her own safety or the safety of others.
Powers: Charisma, on an almost supernatural level. Completely numb to pain. If you snapped her arm in half, she would not feel a thing. Other than that, she's completely powerless.
Fears: Fear of shapeshifters, fear of the moon, fear of televisions, fear of mirrors, fear of plants (especially the roots of plants).
Disorders: Amnesia.
Other: Amaiah can only remember two things: The name Josephine, and an address that doesn't exist on any map.

Name:
Pronouns:
Orientation:
Species:
Birthday:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Personality Type:
Alignment:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Powers:
Fears:
Disorders:
Other:
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Perfectly Perfect... (O&A!)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:52 pm

Open!
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me