~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Open & Accepting ~~~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Open & Accepting ~~~

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue May 17, 2022 11:59 am

Tri-Supernatural Area

Years ago a small area of a city became known as the Tri-Supernatural area. For one reason and one reason only there were werewolves and Vampires there. Well as time went on more than just Werewolves and Vampires came to this area. Also, fairies, angels, and demons came to this place. Humans left the area just because they didn't want to be in a town with originally what they thought were two groups that hated each other's guts The Werewolves and Vampires. Yet there are some humans that live there. The werewolves pack that lives there is called the Blue Moon Pack. The Clan of Vampires that lives there is called the Blood Knight Clan. The Fairies have taken to being called the Rainbow wings since their wings are light little gossamer rainbows in the moonlight and daylight. The angels and demons only appeared in the town since they also thought there would be fights between the werewolves and vampires but in the end, they just found the place an awesome place to settle down and not have to travel too much. The humans that are just moving back into the area are confused by the name since there are more than three supernatural groups leaving there. They tried asking why it was called Tri-Supernatural and all that got was 'We thought it sounded cool,' as an answer. They shrugged and let it be since it did sound cool.

Now, this town is known for three months of round-the-clock daylight and then the other nine months of round-the-clock night. The Vampires have learned to survive during that time of round-the-clock daylight through the invention of very good sunscreen for them that was invented by a werewolf and vampire working together because they were trying to create a peaceful town where they all can live with no difficulties.
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Fri May 20, 2022 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Rules ~~~

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed May 18, 2022 2:56 am

Rules

1. Tess' Rules Apply
2. Be kind and respectful
3. Give people time to reply RP is a hobby, not a 24/7 surveillance
4. Please give detail but you don't need to write a whole paragraph about what your character is doing
5. The werewolf and Vampire hate does not exist here
6. LGBTQ+ friendly
7. Do not push your own beliefs for your character onto others
8. Vampires do not use the humans for food
9. Characters can be in any age range BUT do NOT have inappropriate age-wise relationships. EXAMPLE: the fourteen-year-old character should not be with a seventeen-year-old character.
10. Do not make your characters be in a relationship.
11. If you want your character to be a Mate to another character that has an open spot in the Blue Moon Pack please ask the person who is in that one first so it is not like almost feeling forced.
12. Put one of these words below in your join form:

Supernatural Beings We Are Just Regular People With Cool Gifts.
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Thu May 19, 2022 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Blue Moon Pack ~~~

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed May 18, 2022 3:10 am

Blue Moon Pack
The Blue Moon Pack is a large pack that through the generations has toned down what they thought and believed about vampires since they both came to this place to actually escape the humans that wanted to hunt them both down. Some of their pack members come from mixed races of Werewolf and vampires BUT they don't have to join the pack if they don't want to. Some of the mixed Werewolves join because they want to others don't because they find it weird. Now If they are in the pack their mate would be a pack member if they are not in the pack they are free to pick whoever they want. They do not force anyone to stay in the pack or to join the pack they just want people to be happy.

Alpha: - Needed-
Luna: Name: Jessabela Roberts//Gender: Female//Age: 24//Hair Length/Color: Past shoulders and curly with a part, gingery red//Eye Color: Brown//Wolf form color: She's an oddly white wolf with golden eyes as a wolf//Personality: Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, wild, loud, shy, nervous, stubborn.//Crush: Alpha//Are you in the Pack?: Yes//Pack Position (If in the Pack): Luna//Other: Wants kids//User ScreenName: Spiritstar3//
Beta Male: -Second in command to the Alpha Needed-
Beta Female: -Second in command to the Alpha and mate to the Beta Male Needed-
Theta Female: Name: Veronica Greenwood//Gender: Female//Age: 16//Hair Length/Color: middle of her back black hair//Eye Color: blue eyes//Wolf form color: lithe black wolf with blue eyes//Personality: outgoing, helpful, creative, and easy-going//Crush: None at the moment but hopes to find her mate soon//Are you in the Pack?: Yes//Pack Position (If in the Pack): Theta Female//Other: She has a gift of healing. She wants to use it to help others in the pack or around the city.//User ScreenName: Lady Ryuka//
Theta Male: -Theta Female's Mate Needed-
Others: - 1-20 Needed -

Mates:
-None Yet-
Families:
-None Yet-
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Sun May 22, 2022 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Blood Knight Clan ~~~ WIP

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed May 18, 2022 3:43 am

Blood Knight Clan
The Blood Knight is a large Clan that through the generations has toned down what they thought and believed about werewolves since they both came to this place to actually escape the humans that wanted to hunt them both down. Some of their clan members come from mixed races of Vampires and Werewolves BUT they don't have to join the Clan if they don't want to. Some of the mixed Vampires join because they want to, others don't because they find it weird. Now If they are in the Clan their mate would be a clan member if they are not in the clan they are free to pick whoever they want. They do not force anyone to stay in the Clan or to join the Clan they just want people to be happy.

Leader: - Needed-
Leaders Mate: - Needed-
Second in Command: -Second in command to the Leader Needed-
Second in Commands mate: -Second in command to the Leader and mate to the second in command -Needed-
Healer: -Normally Female-
Healers mate: -Needed-
Others: - 2-20 Needed -
1 Name: Jason Greenwood//Gender: Male//Age: 17 (this is his actual age right now)//Hair Length/Color: Shoulder-length brown hair that is always in a neat ponytail//Eye Color: blackish-blue eyes//Personality: childish, crazy a bit, hot-headed, and rash//Crush: none yet//Are you in the Clan?: Yes//Clan Position (If in the Clan): Regular Member//Other: He gets his temper from Lisa and won't admit it.//User ScreenName: Lady Ryuka//
2 Name: Judah Ark//Gender: Male//Age: 17//Hair Length/Color: Neck length and straight, blonde//Eye Color: Blue but can turn red//Personality: Silly, fun loving, happy, loyal, stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud//Crush: Jason//Are you in the Clan?: Yes//Clan Position (If in the Clan): Regular member//Other: Might want kids//User ScreenName: Spiritstar3//

Mates:
-None Yet-
Families:
-None Yet-
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Sun May 22, 2022 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Other Races ~~~

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri May 20, 2022 4:10 am

Werewolves not in Pack:
1. Name: Lisa Greenwood//Gender: Female//Age: 40//Hair Length/Color: Shoulder length red hair//Eye Color: green eyes//Wolf form color: lithe red wolf with amber colored eyes//Personality: She is soft-spoken, easily angered, outgoing when in a good mood, and childish with family//Crush: Valori Greenwood (Wife not crush)//Are you in the Pack?: No//Pack Position (If in the Pack): N/A//Other: Children with Valori are Jason Greenwood (Vampire) and Veronica Greenwood (Werewolf) They adopted them when they were babies because they were just found on the outskirts on the town.//User ScreenName: Lady Ryuka//

Vampires not in Clan:
1. Name: Valori Greenwood//Gender: Female//Age: Looks 20 (stopped aging after so long but real age is 240)//Hair Length/Color: short pixie style cut blonde hair//Eye Color: brownish red eyes//Personality: Mild-mannered, calm, slow to anger, The "true adult" of her family//Crush: Lisa Greenwood (Wife)//Are you in the Clan?: No//Clan Position (If in the Clan): No//Other: Children with Lisa are Jason Greenwood (Vampire) and Veronica Greenwood (Werewolf) They adopted them when they were babies because they were just found on the outskirts on the town.//User ScreenName: Lady Ryuka//

Faries:
1. Name: Annika//Gender: Female//Age: Looks 15//Hair Length/Color: To mid back, wavy, white looking blonde//Eye Color: Amber//Wings Color: Pink//Personality: Sweet, lovable, happy, lucky, loud, wild, doesn't always listen, cold if angered//Crush: Open//Other: Pan//User ScreenName: Spiritstar3//

Angels & Demons:
1. Name: Louisa//Gender: Female//Age: Looks 28//Hair Length/Color: Long and blue looking, curly//Eye Color: Blue//Wing Style/Color: Feathered and white with light blue tips.//Personality: Gentle, kind, caring, wholesome, stubborn, hardheaded, doesn't like bullies or evil.//Crush: Open//Other: Pan//User ScreenName: Spiritstar3//
2. Name: Argos//Gender: Male//Age: Looks 30//Hair Length/Color: Neck length and straight, black//Eye Color: Reddish brown//Wing Style/Color: Feathered but has torn feathers and holes in them, black//Personality: Wild, loud, playful, silly, stubborn, hard headed, dark and cold at times, loyal, lovable, cuddly, likes kids//Crush: Open// Other: Homosexual and Louisa's brother (adoptive probably)//User ScreenName: Spiritstar3//

Humans:
1. Name: Jennie Ramos//Gender: Female//Age:16//Hair Length/Color: Long and wavy at ends, brown//Eye Color: Green//Personality: Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, loving, loyal, stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, nervous at times, withdrawn if upset//Crush: Jason//Other: Bi//User ScreenName: Spiritstar3//

Mates:
-None Yet-
Families:
Lisa Greenwood & Valori Greenwood = Adopted Veronica Greenwood and Jason Greenwood
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Sun May 22, 2022 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Join Form and Discussion P

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri May 20, 2022 4:23 am

Discussion Page Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4738978&p=138528365#p138528365

Your Join Form will go there: Also Each group has its own form.

Humans:
Code: Select all
Name://Gender://Age://Hair Length/Color://Eye Color://Personality://Crush://Other://User ScreenName://Notice of Rules Read://

Fairies:
Name://Gender://Age://Hair Length/Color://Eye Color://Wings Color://Personality//Crush://Other://User ScreenName://Notice of Rules Read://

Angels & Demons:
Name://Gender://Age://Hair Length/Color://Eye Color://Wing Style/Color://Personality://Crush://Other://User ScreenName://Notice of Rules Read://

Vampires:
Name://Gender://Age://Hair Length/Color://Eye Color://Personality://Crush://Are you in the Clan?://Clan Position (If in the Clan)://Other://User ScreenName://Notice of Rules Read://

Werewolves:
Name://Gender://Age://Hair Length/Color://Eye Color://Wolf form color://Personality://Crush://Are you in the Pack?://Pack Position (If in the Pack)://Other://User ScreenName://Notice of Rules Read://

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Open & Accepting ~~~

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri May 20, 2022 4:26 am

OOC: We are open and Accepting now!

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri May 20, 2022 10:03 am

Lisa//Female//Spouse Valori//Children: Veronica and Jason//At Home w/Valori
Lisa was in the kitchen. She was standing at the stove cooking some bacon and eggs for her while she knew that Valori wouldn't eat them and since their children didn't live at home with them anymore she was only making enough for her to eat. "This is sad I am used to cooking for two people." She said as she sighed and Valori came into the kitchen.

Valori//Female//Spouse Lisa//Children Veronica and Jason//At Home w/Lisa
Valori had come into the kitchen humming to herself as she hoped their children were heading to school. She was so used to waking them up that she had even gone into their rooms before heading to the kitchen. "I know what you mean Lisa...I went to wake them up when they aren't in the house but either in the Vampire Clan house or the Werewolf Pack house." Valoria replied as she grabbed two cups from the cabnet and a plate for Lisa.

Veronica//Female//Mate: Not Found//At the pack house w/other werewolves
Veronica having always been awake before her mother came to wake them up when at home was already up and in the kitchen getting her an English muffin for breakfast since that was all she wanted. She was wearing a floral blue dress and white sandels. Her hair pulled up in a french braid that morning. She was also wearing a light perfume that would smell of roses.

Jason//Male//Mate: Not Found//At the clan house w/other vampires
Jason was not a morning person. Even with it being one of the night months they were in he did not like waking up in the morning. He grumbles as he got out of his bed and goes to the bathroom that was off his room and took a quick shower to get ready for the day. After he got out of the shower he got dressed in black slacks and a white button-down dress shirt. He put on black socks and black loafers. He then brushed his hair and pulled it up into his signature ponytail. He looked in the mirror and really only saw his outfit. "These clothes look pretty sharp." He said smirking

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 23, 2022 2:07 pm

Jennie Ramos- human female- 16 y- bi- crush: Jason- Tags
The sweet, gentle, kind, caring, loving, loyal but stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, sometimes nervous and withdrawn (if upset) one hummed. She looked around a moment. She then shook her head. Green eyes looked to her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing a crop top and shorts. The brunette human brushed at long and wavy ended hair. She hummed as she gathered part of it. She grabbed a green ribbon and tied that part, then walked to leave her room and go eat.

Annika- fairy female- looks 15- pan- crush: open- Tags
The sweet, lovable, happy, lucky but loud, wild, cold if angered and doesn't always listen one hummed. She fluttered pretty pink wings. The amber eyed one then glanced about a bit. Her hair, wavy and to mid back and white looking in color, was pulled back. The blonde also had on a pretty dress. It was a deep red, and complimented her wings.

Louisa- female angel- looks 28- Pan- crush: open- Tags: Argos/open
The blue eyed feather winged female shuddered her light blue tipped white wings. She shook out long and blue looking curly hair. She was speaking to Argos, but he seemed distracted...She cleared her throat, the gentle, kind, caring, wholesome but stubborn, hard headed bully and evil disliking one then watching him.

Argos- male demon- looks 30- homosexual- crush: open- Louisa's brother (possibly adoptive)- Tags: Louisa/open
The wild, loud, playful, silly, stubborn, hard headed, sometimes dark and cold, loyal, lovable, cuddly, child liking one hummed. He looked around a moment. He then quickly looked to his sister. She was saying something, and he fluttered torn and hole filled black feathered wings. Reddish brown eyes focused on her. The black haired male nodded to her. He combed through straight neck length hair. He looked down at his clothes, then back to his sister.

Judah Ark- male vampire- 17 y- regular member- crush: Jason- might want kids- Tags
The blue eyed blonde vampire wondered how Jason was doing today. Of course, the silly, fun loving, happy, loyal but stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud one could always ask. He could always head over to the room. He thought of Jason as a friend. He didn't know if the other guy felt the same...Plus, he kind of had a crush on Jason though had never said so. He combed at his straight neck length hair. He fixed his shirt, then headed for the door of his room.

Jessabela Roberts- female werewolf- 24 y- crush/mate: Alpha- Luna- wants kids- Tags
The oddly white she wolf laid in wolf form, golden eyes tightly shut. The sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful but wild, loud, shy, nervous and stubborn one whined. She kicked a bit, then jerked awake. She sighed as she changed back, and went to change clothes. The brown eyed redhead put on a purple shirt and blue shorts. She then brushed out the curly hair past her shoulders. Once that was done, she headed out. She was hungry, and wanted to go eat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue May 24, 2022 6:19 am

Lisa//Female//40//Spouse Valori//Children: Veronica and Jason//At Home w/Valori
Lisa soon had the meal finished and was putting it on a plate and sat at the empty table. She had been so used to having Veronica and Jason at home with them that this was the first time in fifteen years that they weren't. "I hate to think that this is how my parents felt when my brother and I left the house and moved into the pack house when we became old enough too," Lisa said with a sigh. "And I know you looked to be about the same age as your parents before you left the house so really it didn't bother them." She added with a slight glare at Valori.

Valori//Female//Looks 20//Spouse Lisa//Children Veronica and Jason//At Home w/Lisa
Valori was putting together Lisa's lunch for work when she caught what Lisa said. Which caused her to sigh and then glare right back. "If you stop acting like a child maybe you would also remember just because I stopped aging a long time ago that I am not older than you. So I know a little more than you do what Empty nesting feels like because at least one of us had children before. Before it was known that we would be accepted for not actually liking men." Valori snapped and threw the knife she was holding at the table near Lisa's plate. Valori never talked much about her past except when Lisa would try to say she knows nothing about something when Valori has been alive for about 240 years.

Veronica//Female//16//Theta Female//Mate: Not Found//At the pack house w/other werewolves
Veronica was cleaning up the mess she had made while fixing her an English muffin. She still hadn't gotten used to how many people lived in the pack house yet but she was slowly finding it normal. She was thinking to herself as she ate her breakfast. 'What does the mates bond actually feel like?' she thought and she was also glad that her own thoughts didn't go to be asked in the pack-linked mind so she was still allowed to have her private thoughts. She believes that she had asked Luna Jessabela about if thoughts would still be private or not.

Jason//Male//17 - actual age for now//Mate: Not Found//At the clan house w/other vampires
After Jason was dressed he left his room and went down to the dining room to see if he could possibly set up a small prank before anyone else came down. He has been wanting to pull a prank since he came into the Clan's house since he believed that it would be perfect to prank multiple people all at once. So as he looked around the room he couldn't see any way that he would be able to use anything in that room as a prank. "Looks like I will need to get something after school from the store then." He said with a mischievous smirk.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me