Masquerades and Daggers- Fantasy RP- New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Masquerades and Daggers- Fantasy RP- New & Accepting

Postby owl0430 » Sun May 01, 2022 4:38 pm

-The Answer To The Riddle - Before Your Eyes - Is In Dead Leaves and Fleeting Skies-
-- Returning Swans And Sedulous Mice - Writing's On The Garden's Book - In The Minute Of A Lover's Look--

Back in times of old, many had heard legens of Avalon, the land of the fae. A wondrous land full of magic, mystery, and danger. It was thought at the time to be just that, however: a legend. That was until a few centuries ago, when the creatures of Avalon, integrated themselves into our world. The fairies, for instance, shared with us their knowledge of herbs and flowers. The elves, the fine arts. Creatures like pixies became messengers, and Sirens became bards and musicians. Of course, there are a great many more species than that. And as time went on, they became a normal part of our society. To keep the peace, territories and leaders were established for each race.

The territories would be lands governed by its designated race, though all creatures would be welcome to live there. And the leaders- they'd be required to send a representative every year in one of their castles. Typically, it'd be the next-in-line for the race's leader. This event would often be a masquerade ball, and it was somewhat open to the public. The word 'somewhat' meaning that randomly selected individuals from each race would be invited to show all species can coexist...but can then?

This year, tensions are higher than ever. The idea to allow humans to visit Avalon is being tossed around, and to make matters worse, a few assassins have snuck there way into the masquerade.
Who hired them is unknown...as are their motives. But it can't be anything good.

Unbeknownst to all, the dragons have been watching. This whole time they've been there, hidden in the shadows of society, analyzing the interactions between those of the mortal realm and those of Avalon. Their conclusion? Humans are not worthy of visiting Avalon. Their greed is too great, and over the year, they've been doing naught but take advantage of the skills of the fair folk. The assassins were hired because the dragons wanted to start fighting. To start fueds. Then, their plan is to step in as the uniting force between the races. Will they succeed? That's yet to be seen. Who knows; maybe their own minds could even be swayed...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--Building A Sandcastle Close To The Shoore - A House Of Cards From A Warn Out Deck--
-A Home For The Fellowship Poise And Calm - Write A Lyric For The Song Only You Can Understand-
Last edited by owl0430 on Fri May 13, 2022 4:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Masquerades and Daggers - Rules and Characters

Postby owl0430 » Sun May 01, 2022 4:54 pm

-Come Taste The Wine - Race The Blind - They Will Guide You From The Light-
--Writing Noughts Til The End Of Time--

Rules
♔ First and foremost this is a safe space and LGBTQ+ friendly. Please be nice to each other.

♔Please be active.

♔ Please give me a recap if you go more than 5 pages without me.

♔ Please try to post enough content for your characters (when you do post) to give your roleplay partner(s) something to work with. One to three sentences, except under certain conditions, is usually a bit too short ^-^"

♔ Character age limit- 19 at the youngest, 23 at the oldest. ( vampires can be older but must have an appearance within that range)

♔Give everyone time to post. Don't rush them. Roleplaying is a hobby, not a job. People have lives outside of this, and sometimes things happen. It is necessary to understand this, and refrain from pressuring someone to post. A reminder is ok, but only if said individual has said it's ok to remind them sometimes because they are forgetful.

♔ Make sure to give all of your partners time to post if interacting with more than one character at a time. Don't just carry on without one of your partners. If taking part of an event that would potentially effect all the characters in the rp, please give everyone time to respond.

♔ Please post any questions and characters on the discussion thread Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4731309&p=138393868#p138393868 Species information will be there as well.

[img].[/img]
username;;
▽ name;;
▽ gender;;
▽ age;;
▽ birthday;;

▽ Species:
▽ eye color;;
▽ hair color;;
▽ height;;
▽ scars;;
▽ tattoos;;

▽ + traits;;
▽ - traits;;
▽ likes;;
▽ dislikes;
▽ history;;

▽ crush;;
▽ secret crush;;
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Character List -

Elven Representatives (Masquerade Hosts):

Fairy Representatives:

Mermaid/Siren Representatives:

Kitsune Representatives:

Unicorn Representatives:

Sphinx Representatives:

Harpy Representatives:

Human Representatives:

Dragons Attendees (Hired the assassins):

Dragonewt Attendees:

--Come - Surf The Clouds - Race The Dark - It Feeds From The Wrongs Undone--
-Meet Me Where The Cliff Meets The Sea-
[/center]
Last edited by owl0430 on Fri May 13, 2022 4:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Masquerades and Daggers - News and Announcements

Postby owl0430 » Sun May 01, 2022 4:55 pm

~ News and Announcements ~
Posting is open! Happy role-playing!

~ Character Relations ~
none at this time
Last edited by owl0430 on Thu May 12, 2022 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scarlet Ice- Dark Fantasy- New & Accepting!

Postby owl0430 » Sun May 01, 2022 5:41 pm

Posting is now open! Here is the link to the discussion/ forms

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4731309&p=138393868#p138393868
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scarlet Ice- Dark Fantasy- New & Accepting