Checkered Café {RP Thread}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Checkered Café {RP Thread}

Postby Sadies » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:06 am

Image from anime; Tokyo Ghoul.

Good day.
    Welcome to Checkered Café, can I take your order?

Checkered Café is a almost unknown Café and Inn located along the quiet backstreets of Hollow City. It is not well known by the locals, nor the tourists and it's not very well signposted. The small café is relatively insignificant compared to the rest of the busy city however for those that do happen to know or come across Checkered Café, this is a place of community. Everyone is welcome in Checkered Café, both humans and non-humans alike.

Discussion and Joining Thread
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:07 am

Image from anime; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka.
    Images referenced below from; The Rabbit House from Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka (1), Eve no Jikan cafe(2) and The Garden of Words (3).

Checkered Café is both a café and an inn, for the people that know of this place it is a popular spot to hang out. It is a building in the less busy part of Hollow City and is a place where not many tourists choose to go, the only tourists here tend to be lost. The café however is known by the locals that live in the area and is a place where both humans and non-humans can hang out. They also can provide accommodation; short or long term, for a small thee or in the exchange for working in the café.

There are two lounge areas in the cafe to be served the first being the Tea Room, which is a traditional European style café. Here you can be served warm food if you choose to also dine in, or can just take it easy in a more chill and quiet environment. The second is the Wreck Room which is a more modern style lounge. The Wreck Room does not serve warm food however they can provide you with fresh, home-made smoothies and entertainment.

The Inn part of the café is located above the ground floor and is accessible by going through either the back door of the Tea Room or by going up the steps in the Wreck Room. The Inn is a number of private rooms belonging to the residents; either temporarily or full-time. These rooms are all made up of a bedroom and equipped with an clean on suit bathroom. Staff are able to have full access to the Café kitchen for cooking their own meals where as residents must purchase their own food as the rooms do not have a kitchen in them.

The facilities are very limited; there are no pools or fancy spa treatments in the inn part of the Café. It's a simple place and an old building. Those accommodations can be found located in the busier parts of Hollow City if treating yourself is desired. They do however have a small courtyard for if you wish to take a breather outside and enjoy a small quiet piece of nature.

The humans who live in or visit the café have no idea about anything magical or supernatural. Just like most, the owner of Checkered Café wants to keep the peace, especially when trouble could reflect badly on the Café. He kindly asks all residents and visitors to remain respectful of the humans and not to cause any trouble.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:35 am

Image from anime; Eve no Jikan cafe.

Café Notice Board

Free coffee for every resident!

Murder Mystery Night!
    Coming soon!
    Dress up and join the fun.
    Who is the "murderer" in the group?
    A free hot drinks
    for everyone who attends.

Please check out the Discussion Thread if you are interested in joining.

Owner:
    ( Only one, sorry. )
    Checked - M - 424 Years - Shinigami - Sadies

Staff:
    ( Can be residents or live elsewhere. - 1 Character per user.)
    Yori Toshio - M - 17 Years - Neko - Resident - Sadies
    Valentine - Genderfluid (He/They) - 18 Years - Demi-Human - Resident - Queen of flames
    Kaoru Seta - F - 18 Years - Human - Resident - ruggie
    Kitsune Kasai - Genderfluid - 18 Years - Kitsune - Resident - Spiritstar3

- Open -

Residents:
    ( Live fully or temporarily at the café. Unlimited.)
    Hana Toshio - F - 15 Years - Neko - Sadies
    Christine - F - 30 Years - Half-Human, DNA Manipulated Phoenix - Staff Helper - Queen of flames

- Open -

Visitors:
    ( Guests to the café who are not staying, nor working, there. Unlimited.)
    Akuma Dakusuta - F - 8 Bil+ Years (Appears 12) - Cataclysmic Eldritch Abomination (Demon) - AmbrosiaYoutube
    Berserker - M - 40 Years - Cerberus - Queen of flames
    Nikolas - M - Half Elf, Half Vampire - AcetheKidd
    Kari Soma - F - 24 Years - Human x Witch - Spiritstar3

- Open -
Last edited by Sadies on Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Checkered Café {RP Thread}

Postby Sadies » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:51 am

Checked - Owner - Shinigami
@ Open
As morning came, Checked remained in his room until almost opening time for the cafe. As if on the dot, at opening time Checked was up and buzzing. Wiping down all of the surfaces in both the Tea Room and the Wreck Room, he was buzzing with business. He headed out the front to turn the sign out to allow people to know the cafe was open and took a pause to admire the sunlight for a while. His hard work meant he rarely spend time away from the cafe and he was pretty overworked, but Checked was not the type of person to ever admit that.
He headed back inside and stood behind the bar of the Wreck Room, waiting for the morning 'rush' to begin.

Yori Toshio - Staff/Resident - Neko
@ Open
Yori got up before the morning, being staff he had full access to the kitchen and for him with his love of sweet foods and cookies, that was great. Using the opportunity of everyone being still in bed, Yori munched away at more than enough of the staff cookies. But despite the main reason for him being up so early was because of the required sugar rush, Yori did in-fact use the time to be more useful. He began preparations for the day; cooking up his very own batch of cookies and sweet treats for the customers. Yori wasn't exactly the best chef, but Checked had taught him how to make a few recipes to a good enough standard to feed to people.

Hana Toshio - Resident - Neko
@ Open
Hana was up early, despite it not being a school day, she still found herself waking like an early bird. Grabbing some morning snacks from a draw, Hana left her and Yori's room and headed down to the Wreck Room. Perching herself at the bar, she nibbled on some snacks and proceeded to colour some artwork. Being off school was nice for her as she would get the opportunity to relax and possible meet some new people.

Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:06 am

|Valentine | staff/ resident | genderfluid | demi-human |
| tags - Checked, open |
The brown-haired demi-human woke up in his room, laying on the bed for a short while to wake up a little bit more. They know that their the kitchen shift the start is half an hour, so they had no hurry to nowhere as he lived in the cafe's inn. It could take only five minutes to go to his working place, but he needed to get up now to start the morning.
Within ten minutes of preparing they left the room and walked past the wreck room, which he usually didn't do as he liked to keep himself out of the customer's eyes, but as there was no nobody no it didn't really matter "Good morning" they said to the cafe owner as they walked toward the kitchen.

|Christine | resident | female | half-human, phoenix |
|tags - |
She stayed three days at the cafe's inn, it was not a cheap place to stay, but easies for her work. She worked as a therapist and most of her customers were none, human creatures, like she was. She had three human customers too and because of them, she needed to go elsewhere to talk with them if needed. Yawning she looked at her clock and knew that she will have the first and the only customer for today. She had two hours left before the customer comes, so she could get something to eat.

|Berserker | visitor | male | cerberus |
|tags - |
posting for later...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:10 pm

Akuma Dakusuta
Tags: Open
A door slammed open and an entity skipped in. The entity looked as if she were a girl of about twelve, but she radiated an aura of pure evil. She glanced around with a maniacal grin on her face and chuckled to herself. This was going to be fun.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me