White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:42 am

AmbrosiaYoutube wrote:(Hey there, LadyRyuka! I PMed you my form and I'm just gonna hop on in here!)
North|Male|Warlock|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Open

North had just finished unpacking his things and made his bed. He now sat cross legged on the floor, reading Titus Andronicus, by William Shakespeare. "Very boring. I will never understand what people see in Shakespeare." North sighed in frustration. He neatly tore each page out of the book and carefully spread them in a circle around him. "From the forest you came, and to the forest you shall return." North said. He clapped his hands, once, and the pieces of paper shriveled up, transforming into tiny seeds. North swept the seeds off of the floor and put them in his dresser drawer. He then returned to the bookshelf to find one of his other books. "Let's see... Hmm. Not really in the mood for Poe today. Nor Tolkien. I feel the urge for something truly horrifying." He muttered. His gaze was drawn to the collection of books neatly arranged by date published on one shelf. "Ah. The complete works of Howard Phillips Lovecraft." North said. He smiled. "Of course, if I want something truly horrifying, Lovecraft's works will always come through for me." He said. He yanked the books off of the shelf and reached into the gap behind them, where he'd hidden it. The Book. North pulled out the book and breathed in awe at the sense of terror it sent shuddering through him.

The Necronomicon.

The complete, unabridged version, the first ever Necronomicon, written in blood by his adoptive sister before this universe even existed. If his family knew he'd stolen it, he'd be yanked out of this school so fast it would make his head spin.

"Best they don't know, then." North said. Chuckling to himself, he sat on his bed to read the dark book.

OOC: Yeah you may have pmed me but that doesn't mean I accept you. Because you literally didn't fill in things correctly on the join form and if you really read the rules you would know what is supposed to be where notice you read the rules was. because I am not accepting that your student file was "lost" So sorry not accept please fix your join form and I am not accepting Join forms PMed to me.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:51 am

Sadies wrote:Souta Atashi // Male // 16 // Vampire // Room 1 // 4th Year // @ Jason
Souta smiled. "True, although I'm not much of a party person." He almost laughed at the thought of him even attempting it, it would be his nightmare. He listened as Jason spoke of his pack growing up. "It also sounds like you also didn't get much of a childhood too?" He realized. Souta had probably spent far too much time of his own entertainment, he wasn't used to having a lot of responsibility. "To be honest, I don't really tend to hang around with a lot of people, or any people. This has probably been the longest I have spent with another person in a few years, with the exception of school. I guess I would be considered an introvert." It didn't bother Souta that he wasn't social, in-fact he actually liked being by himself, it was relaxing for him. Although getting to know Jason was also nice, he seemed relaxed and level headed, so he didn't feel annoyed by his presence like he did a lot of other people. There probably was no time like the present to make friends.

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, JD
Sadies smiled, she was starting to slowly relax again, but still kept up her guard as she did around everyone. She watched Jenny single out the piano and wondered if she knew how to play. "Can you play?" She asked, unsure if she had caught what Jenny said correctly, perhaps she would want to talk about it.
She turned back to JD as he questioned her year in the school. "I'm in the 3rd year. I guess I was transferred? I mean I was home schooled but studying the things I should had been doing here. I should had started here three years ago." She explained. She hoped being home schooled wasn't going to be strange for the other students, she had heard stories online that home schooled students were often bullied for being so.

----Day For RP: August 6 a Friday
Time of Day: Evening 8:56 pm
Season: Summer start of the school year
Class: Classes start August 9 a Monday----

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: First floor.|Tags: Souta
"As a child those trips were fun because I got to play with other children and see places that my parents didn't. I last summer was the first summer I had to be apart of any of those meetings since I am going to be the one doing them after next year." Jason said with a small laugh. "I think I am in between an introvert and an extrovert because I am not really either of them." He said unsure.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Hallway|Tags: Sadies and JD
"I used to play. I never touched a piano after I was found by Michael's parents. It bothered me too much to play again." Jenny replied as she just let her fingers move over the ivory keys. She didn't press a key thought because she was nervous to even try to play again thinking it would bring back memories that she didn't want.

Jackson JD Davis|Male|15|Werewolf|Location: Music Room|Tags: Jenny and Sadies
"Homeschooled? That is interesting. I heard that Vamps will have private tutors until they come here. Is homeschooling similar to that?" JD asked a bit confused. He was trying to learn some new things to broaden his knowledge even if it didn't show when he was in his classes.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:30 pm

Souta Atashi // Male // 16 // Vampire // Room 1 // 4th Year // @ Jason
Souta nodded his head in understanding and smiled. "Well I guess being the person who does those meetings sounds like it could be fun?" He questioned taking into consideration Jason said he enjoyed attending. "You get the best of both then." Souta chuckled slightly. "Being a werewolf almost sounds as difficult as being a vampire, I never would had thought that."

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, JD
Sadies didn't understand why Jenny being found by Micheal's parents would make her upset about playing, however having met Micheal and seeing how he acted, she could try to make a guess. "I'm sorry." She said to her. "I never knew so many people didn't like musicians..." She spoke in almost a whisper. She guessed she had been lucky to have been taken in by a friend who had wanted to encourage her to do the things she never could, or perhaps that was just the charm of the devils music.

Snapping out of her deep thought, she turned to JD to answer his question. "Umm...I don't know....Perhaps? I don't know what Vampire's get taught by their tutors." She admitted. She didn't know if a vampire tutor was someone who educated a vampire their studies or how to live as a vampire in a human world. "I was taught school work. Such as Math and Science."
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:11 am

OOC: Sorry was in bad health for a few days finally starting to get better.

Time of Day: Evening 8:58 pm

"What I meant was as a child you get to do more things than the adults. So being in the meetings they are boring. Political things that make little to no sense to try to explain to outsiders. Um, no offense?" Jason said and then added in case he offended Souta. He thinks about what Souta said as he walks out to the gardens. "I think for Vampires it is worse you lose the ability to go out in the day if you are turned. Some Vampire clans fight each other and try to kill each other. Like they can destroy each other's homes. I went out with my dad one time after a Vampire city was destroyed he was tasked with finding out if it was one of the packs, humans, or other vampires. While there we found no bodies so it wasn't humans because some would have died there same with another pack. There was one person found and she was found by a Witch/warlock family. She was the only survivor. Her adopted family thinks it was humans and my dad let them believe that others who were helping out glared at us thinking it was werewolves. The girl told my dad it was another clan who have no clue that she is alive. The girl goes here too. Most won't talk with her because they know her brother and he is the jerk everyone hates. But no one really talks to her." He said as they came to a small clearing in the garden where you could see everything. The Siren Pools are just a lot of pools. The fairy garden is just a small section detected to the fairies. And the woods entrance just at the back of the garden is off limits on full moon days.

OOC: Jason just told Souta a bit of Jenny's story

"Yeah well Vampires can't really go to a regular school like most of us can until we reach high school age." JD started then shuttered. "Human schools are so weird they expect you to know their presidents and remember when they were elected in thrid grade it sucked." He said then looked over at Jenny. "Alright you have issues Jenny that you need to talk to with people. He motioned for Sadies to come into the room more so he could close the door in case Jenny didn't want the random passerby to hear them.

Jenny looked at Sadies and JD as they came more into the room and closed the door. "What? Do you want to listen to what happened literally 12 years ago? Thinking that will help me?" She was confused at the moment. She never had anyone except one person ever want to know about what happened.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:09 am

((No worries. I hope you recover soon, it's not nice feeling bad.))

He carefully listened as Jason talked, wanting to understand and take it all in correctly. "I understand, I'm not offended." He attempted to reassure him a bit. "Politics are not my thing either." He added.
The story of the vampire girl having her home destroyed by her own type was alarming to Souta and he felt himself feeling rather cold, metaphorically. It was a very traumatic thing to hear and it took him a long to to manage to reply. "Oh wow, I'm sorry that you had to see that." He took a pause. "And for the girl, obviously she is okay now...Well okay as can be. But it's not fair to go through all of that." He looked down at the ground, there was a long pause. "You know, I actually didn't know vampires were all that cruel...I mean apart from meeting the off vampire here and there and being at Red Rose, I've never cared to get to know any vampires. I've kind of just been avoiding it all, and I think it was probably good I did." He admitted.

Souta didn't exactly care for society and had done what he could to escape it, not getting caught up in everything made him feel more comfortable. He felt too distracted by his thoughts to properly take in the scenery of the pools, but it was still good to know where they were.

Sadies smiled. "That is true." she understood, nodding her head. She hadn't really thought too much about the education of vampires, but he had a fair point. That and it probably was not the wisest to mix vampires and humans, especially not vampires who had very poor self control.
She fell silent and stepped aside as Jackson started to usher her into the room to close the door. She did agree it could help for Jenny to talk, but she didn't want to pressure her. "We will listen, but only if you feel like talking about it." Sadies replied quietly. She would like to help if she was able to. "I know it's not easy to talk about things that are upsetting." She added, shuffling her feet slightly.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:40 am

Time of Day: Evening 9:00 pm

"Well she doesn't talk so no one really knows if she is okay. If someone brings it up to Micheal he snaps at them and then her. So if she really is okay we don't know. Also the official report that my father turned in said werewolves no the cause. No survivers. Since we didn't need that clan to know she is alive." Jason said. He then sighed "All poltices are crazy humans is just worse. if they would have been involved they would have had to claim that yes supernatural beings exist. My Dad though doesn't want that to happen because he says the world doesn't need another full on hunt again. Where we are all having to make sure we stay safe." He added.

"Yes we will listen to what happen when you were three." JD said then when he thought about it with her age. "YOU WERE THREE AND REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY!?! I don't even remember what my favorite toy was when I was three!" He said out of shock that she remember what happened when she was three years old.

"Yes I remember what happened when I was three. One of the great things about being born vampire is you remember everything you wish you didn't." Jenny said before sighing. "Fine I will tell you what happened." The then closed her eyes as if she was thinking back but this time she also pressed some of the keys on the piano playing a soft tune. "I was playing the piano for my parents because they asked me to practice a new piece. I was playing Beethoven's Ninth Symphany for the piano. I had been playing for an hour when we all of a sudden heard screams and saw fire outside our window. My mother grabbed me and hid me in the back on the piano since at the time I could fit back there." She started

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:09 am

Souta nodded his head in understanding. "Sounds like this guy really needs putting in his place." He commented with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "I guess it doesn't matter whether you are vampire, werewolf or human. Politics just sucks either way. At least the humans can live in ignorance to it all." Souta added. "It is probably better they do." He agreed with him.
Souta crossed his arms over his chest. "I spent my life trying to stay out of everything. Human society and then vampire, whatever, society. For me being away from it all is the only freedom I get." He explained. "I'm literally only in this school because an police officer caught me illegally riding a train and it was either school or some kids prison...So school was the obvious choice." He felt his mind wander off. "I like finding places I can be free and no-one can get to me." He opened up to Jason, unsure of why he was telling him so much.

Sadies fell silent and leaned against the wall slightly. She listened to Jenny as she spoke, watching her fingers on the piano. She felt a shiver through her spine as Jenny spoke of what happened. It must had been hard for her, she couldn't imagine having to deal with something like that and remember it so clearly. Something like that for someone so small would leave scars. "I'm sorry that must had been terrifying for you." She spoke quietly.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:23 am

Time of Day: Evening 9:02 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Gardens.|Tags: Souta
"So these are the school gardens. We have Siren pools which are just multiple pulls connected by tunnels we can't see but the Sirens can. We have a new part of the garden that is for the fairies. It is all kinds of plants that can normally be found in Fairy villages as well as a few fairy houses that only they can get into. The rest of the garden belongs to everyone else. Oh um, Sirens will sing when they are in the pools sometimes. And luckily they don't charm everyone BUT a Siren can charm the gender they are attracted to. So if a Siren is singing and they are female you would think typically they would attract males to them which isn't always true they can attract females if that is who they are attracted to." Jason explained since he didn't think that Souta had much experience with Sirens. As he was explaining that Liv Pool a young siren "walked" past them to the Siren pools and Jason had a burn appear on his arm due to Liv's eyes and tail being silver. He felt the burn and had rolled up his sleeve since he was wearing long sleeves. "And now I know who to avoid..." He muttered as he realized for her there is nothing she can do about the silver she has since she was born with it.

JD just stared with his mouth open like a fish as Jenny told her tale.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Music Room|Tags: Sadies and JD
"I remember hearing the screams. I had tried to cover my ears hoping I would stop hearing everything. I don't remember when but after a while I didn't hear anything I tried to hide when the lid to the piano I was in was opened. I also tried to bite the Witch who picked me up. I didn't know that they were there to help I thought they were with the people who just killed my family. After they pulled me out of the piano they had called over the Alpha of the Talon Pack. It was then I knew they weren't there with the people who killed my family. I was led away from the Witch and her family to tell them what happened. They let them think it was Humans who attacked when only them and I know the truth." Jenny finished as she still played the soft tune on the piano. "Terrifying, nightmare fuel, a reminder that I have nothing of my parents." She said with a sigh.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:45 am

Listening to Jason's explanation of the pools and gardens, he nodded, looking around. It looked impressive, the gardens looked relaxing for most people, but he expected it would often be pretty busy as lots of people would want to enjoy them. "Well I guess I will just avoid being out here. Not really interested it loosing control of my own feelings." He admitted, the idea that a Siren could have such powers were something he would definitely keep in mind.
His attentions was turned to Jason's arm as the silver from the Siren burned it. He blinked. "Do you need to treat that with something?" He asked. It looked like a painful experience, or at the very least uncomfortable, he understood why Werewolves avoided silver. It was similar to him avoiding the sunlight.

((Lool JD's reply. XD))
Silence overcame Sadies once more as she listened to Jenny's story of her childhood. It was extremely upsetting to hear, let alone for her to live through. She took a while to process what she had heard. "I can't imagine what that must had felt like, it sounds terrifying." She admitted quietly. "It must had been really hard to loose your parents. I'm sorry." She added. She looked quietly at the floor, holding back tears at what Jenny had told her. It wasn't her past but it was upsetting to hear that someone could had gone through such hardship.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:20 am

Time of Day: Evening 9:02 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Gardens.|Tags: Souta
"Yeah, I have something in my stuff. And honestly I think this is better than having to deal with not coming out in the day time because don't you turn to dust after a certain amount of time in the sun? Also if you are in a relationship with someone you don't have to worry about the Siren songs." Jason said. he then reached into his pocket and pulled out some burn cream to put on the burn. "Yes I carry around burn cream you never know when you are going to run into Silver." He said as he put it on his arm only to bite his tongue to not say things he watned to due to the burning pain.

"Wait Talon Pack? You mean the pack that the third year Jason is from?" JD asked. He knew of the pack because that was originally his mothers pack before she left when his dad was in another pack. Yet now that his step father was Professor Wolferd they weren't apart of a pack. "My mother used to be apart of the Talon Pack." He said.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Music Room|Tags: Sadies and JD
"Yes the pack that the third year Jason is going to be taking over after his fourth year." Jenny said with a sigh. She remembered Jason as the boy who hugged her after she told his father what happened. "He also snapped at Michael last year for being a jerk to Coach Pool's daughter when she came to visit. Even though he got burned from the girls eyes and tail being silver." She added.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me