White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

Postby Sadies » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:42 am

Souta Atashi // Male // 16 // Vampire // Room 1 // 4th Year // @ Jason
He shook his head. "Oh, never mind then." Souta replied before he let the thought go and continued down the halls with Jason towards the gym. "Well it's good it can't be missed." Souta smirked, poking his head inside to take a look at the room. "Ah nice, it's big so I can stay out of everyone's way if they get annoying." he smiled and walked in. He took a look around the room, taking it all in. Perhaps this would be his favorite place in the school...well except for his dorm room where he didn't have to see the whole school.
Souta instinctively decided to break in the gym by doing a cartwheel followed by a forward flip from standing. To him, 'tricks' or gymnastic was a skill he very much exceeded in. He didn't do well in most areas of studies, in-fact he usually failed, but physical activities and movements was his perfect subject.
"Sports should be okay I think." He said casually as he walked back over to Jason as if he had just taken a simple stroll in the park.

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, JD
Her eyes lit up. JD's idea sounded really fun. "I like that idea." She chimed in. She didn't care so much about annoying Micheal, in-fact she really didn't want to cause any trouble with anyone, especially not more with him. But joining together with the two of them to listen to the picture book seemed like a really nice idea.
She looked over at Jenny as she asked her question. For a moment Sadies fell silent. "I think so?" She replied. Jenny's uncertainty made her uncertainty grow. "I mean, I think that could be nice if we are."

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:47 am

----Day For RP: August 6 a Friday
Time of Day: Evening 9:15 pm
Season: Summer start of the school year
Class: Classes start August 9 a Monday----

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: main hall|Tags: Souta
"Oh other than today this gym is not unlocked when it isn't time for PE or when sports teams start." Jason said. The gym wasn't as big it was thought to be because one half of the gym was a pool. "Also the reason the gym is locked during classes if it is not time for PE is because they found people skipping classes in here." He added. "The Sirens will mainly be in the pool during PE they will also get in trouble if they sing during PE." He added thinking that would be a good thing to let him know.

Jackson JD Davis|Male|15|Werewolf|Location: Music Room|Tags: Jenny and Sadies
"Yeah we are!" JD said enthusiastically. He didn't talk with many people last school year because he was either sleeping in class or because he was up late reading he was asleep at breakfast. So he figured that he was off to a good start making some friends.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Music Room|Tags: Sadies and JD
Jenny smiled when they said they were friends. "Great!" She was excited that she actually jumped up at that because last year she didn't have any friends. So she was off to a better start than last year already. "Honestly I was just going to play invisable this year." She said
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:23 am

OOC: Anyone is welcome to join

Time of Day: Evening 9:15 pm

Amber Lake//Female//14//Fairy//Location: Art Room//Tags: Open
Amber was in the art room setting up her easel. She was looking around to see what all kinds of paints and things were there to figure out what she wanted to draw/paint. She did take notice that they had clay to make pottery which interested her greatly. "I am going to love being in this room." She said with a smile.

Liv Pool//Female//13//Siren//Location: Siren Pools in the Garden// Tags: Open
Liv once in the pool was swimming around. She was thinking about something and was hoping that everything would sort itself out soon. She didn't like that she was mainly at the school because her mother is one of the teachers there. Plus she really didn't want her mother to find out about her not being interested in guys since her singing wouldn't attract males anyway.

Michael William//Male//18//Warlock//Location: Library//Tags: Open
Michael was still looking for books that he was trying to find. He was annoyed that he had to restart his search over multiple times since he kept being interupted by people.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:14 am

Locke Dracul//Male//18yrs//Glossy shoulder-length Black hair with White tips//Emerald Green eyes with golden flecks// Vampire//You can choose what room//4th yr//Open for crushes//lokison//Melody Rose

Bast Proctor//Female//16yrs//Waist-length Platinum blonde hair//Cloudy grey eyes [she's blind] //Witch//You can choose her room//2nd yr//Open for crushes//lokison//Melody Rose
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:08 am

OOC: Adding you can rp I have a few characters open

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:33 am

[thanks]

BAST PROCTOR - Blind 16yr Witch
The young witch wondered the aisles of the academy library peacefully. A hand brushed against the spines of each and every book on the shelves level with her shoulder. Her cloudy grey eyes staring into space as she silently chanted the same spell over and over again. Ever since she was old enough, she was taught a reading spell for the blind by her grandmother which is what she uses to help her with her studies. As she rounded the corner, Bast stopped in her tracks and fell silent. She was extremely sensitive to the slightest change in air pressure due to her very strong affinity with the element of air. Something or someone was in front of her, she was sure quite how close but she could feel and hear the air movement around them. The witch blinked not moving her hand from the book it had stopped on. "I sense a lot of frustration. Would you like help to find what you are looking for?" Bast asked softly, offering a sweet smile.

LOCKE DRACUL - 18yr Vampire
Wondering down the hallway, Locke scrolled through his phone while sipping some blood from a cup. He had one earphone in which was currently playing 'Bat Out of Hell' by Meatloaf. Though he made it clear that he wasn't paying attention to where he was going, he knew that a fair few students were staring at him as he past them. He heard them muttering but ignored it since he was uninterested in what others thought of him. Most of the students were gossiping about him due to his family background. The ancient family Dracul as in Count Dracula, yeah that would be Locke's great grandfather. He was also somewhat a bit cooky or at least that's how he always seemed whenever Locke visited. The lad had noticed that there were two types of vampires attending the academy, those that were born or purebloods like himself and those who had been 'made'. Unlike his peerage, Locke was nonjugemental about blood and could in all honesty care less.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:36 am

OOC: Just a bit of info that I had told Sadies earlier. Only that is part of Mythology that is taken is that Vampires can't go out in the sun that is why school is at night.

Time of Day: Evening 9:17 pm

Michael William//Male//18//Warlock//Location: Library//Tags: Bast
"I would love people to stop interrupting me!" Michael snapped. He gave off to everyone that he is a nerd yes but the worst person to get along with since he looked at himself as better than everyone. This was the third time he was interrupted by something be it a person or lunch earlier. Plus with it being known he was getting an internship at the school next year everyone was able to see his true personality come out. That he is a huge jerk that will make a horrible teacher. And only everyone in the lower classes knew he can lose his internship because of how he acts.

Amber Lake//Female//14//Fairy//Location: Art Room//Tags: Open
Amber got some paints and put a bit of each on a color palate. She got a few different brushes. She then grabbed a pencil and started to lightly draw her castle back in the Fairy Village she is from. She sighs as she thinks of home. "I really hope that they don't try to make me get married to someone like they will do to my sisters once they finish school." She said to herself as she started to paint after getting the light pencil work on the page.

Liv Pool//Female//13//Siren//Location: Siren Pools in the Garden// Tags: Open
Liv was just floating in the pool and waiting for the time to go by. She honestly didn't know what to do besides just float there and wait for days to go by before they got to go to classes in a few days.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:36 am

[okay]

BAST PROCTOR - Blind 16yr Witch
As a response to the boys harsh outbreak to a simple question Bast sighed quietly and turned to face the books on the shelves waving her hand across the spines. "Although I don't know what ayles you, please remember we are in a library. No matter how frustrated or annoyed you may be, keep your voice down." She said as politely and quietly as possible. She the turned to face him again. "I sincerely apologise if I have interrupted you but I was only asking a concerned question. A simple 'no' would have surficed." Bast added with the slightest glare to her grey eyes. Holding out her other hand and moving to the opposite aisle of books, she returned to brushing her hand along them and walked on staring blankly ahead of her." I'll leave you be then. I am sorry." She whispered. Though she may come across as fragile, quiet or shy Bast had been raised to be polite and courteous which is what she tried to show her fellow alumni. She didn't know the boy and judging by his behaviour, she wasn't about to waste her time with him if he was going to act like he had just now.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:48 am

Time of Day: Evening 9:17 pm

Amber Lake//Female//14//Fairy//Location: Hall//Tags: Locke
Amber after a bit of getting her base layer painted left the art room to wander the halls. She knew it would take a bit for her painting to be dry to work on the next layer. She was at the moment in her smaller form flying around the hall. So all that could be seen of her was purple sparkles as she flew past things. She also was not paying much attention to where she was going to and had flew into Locke's arm which caused her to stop and move back some before going to her rightful size. "I am super sorry for running into you it is hard to see people when I am super small and just flying around.

Liv Pool//Female//13//Siren//Location: Hall// Tags: Open
Liv after so long left the pool. She was slightly slithering through the hall since it wouldn't be until her third year that her and other sirens learned how to give themselves legs in Latin class. She hated seeming to be a snake around campus until she learned the words that could give her legs... Which also lead her to trying to find her mother who could help her with that for now. "I hate being a Siren... all I do is slither around unless I am in water... Others are lucky that at least have legs all the time." She muttered to herself.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:08 pm

do i post it here?? ACK-

Name//Gender//Age//Hair Color//Eye Color//Race//Race extra Features like wolf fur color, or Wings color for Fairies, or tail color for Sirens {Only Applies To Werewolves, Fairies, and Sirens}//Room number(Will have a roommate)//what year//Crush?//Screenname//Notices that you read the rules//

Kepler//male//18//brunette dyed purple on the tips//brown eyes//warlock//none//3//4th year//none, if you’d like your character to be his crush lemme know, he is gay//mine is Squeaker//melody rose//

Sage//female//18//black//green eyes//witch//none//3//4th year//none, if you’d like your character to be her crush lemme know, she’s bi//mine is Squeaker//alexandria rose//
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me