White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:40 am

White Rose Academy

History:

A long time ago this Academy was opened by two sisters who were witches. They opened the school to have a safe place for the supernatural races to have a safe place to learn away from those who wanted to hunt them down. Alexandria Rose and Melody Rose were the sisters who opened the school. Melody was the oldest of the two and she was the first headmistress of the school Alexandria was the vice headmistress. They ran the school for years to come the school was able to exist in peace with no human ever finding the school. The school is now lead by Mist Rose the fifth great-granddaughter of Melody Rose. The Vice headmaster is the fourth great-grandson of Alexardia Rose named Alexander Rose.

School Description:

The school look likes a castle. The top three floors of the castle are the dorms. The fourth and fifth floors are the floors for the students. The sixth floor is the teacher's dorms. The third and second floors are the classrooms. On the ground floor are the dining hall, the grand ballroom, and the gym with the pool, plus the headmistress and vice headmaster's offices.

School Rules:
1. No running in the halls
2. No biting other students this is too all students but mainly the Vampires
3. If you are late for a class or curfew you will be reprimanded by the teacher whose class you are in or by the person who catches you.
4. Be careful outside of the school grounds
5. Leave the werewolves be on the night of the full moon.
6. The color of your wings for Fairies does not make you better than the other students.
7. Any rule that you broke twice you will be sent to see the headmistress and the vice headmaster.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:05 am

Characters:

Teachers:
History Teachers:
Vice Headmaster Alexander Rose/Warlock/Male/Teaches first years/
Professor Victoria Fallen/Vampire/Female/Teaches second years/
Professor Harold Woford/Werewolf/Male/Teaches third years/
Professor Lesly Janis/Fairy/Female/Teaches fourth years/

Latin Teacher:
Headmistress Mist Rose/Witch/Female/Teaches everyone/

English Teachers:
Professor Cordell River/Siren/Male/Teaches first years/
Professor Heather Moon/Werewolf/Female/Teaches second years/
Professor Alucard Fear/Vampire/Male/Teaches third years/
Professor Calis Stream/Siren/Female/Teaches fourth years/

Math Teachers:
Professor Martin Lotus/Fairy/Male/Teaches first years/
Professor Callie Red/Witch/Female/Teaches second years/
Professor Kirk Wolfred/Werewolf/Male/Teaches third years/
Professor Lily Frosts/Siren/Female/Teaches fourth years/

Science Teachers:
Professor Coltin Worth/Vampire/Male/Teaches first years/
Professor Fran Sing/Fairy/Female/Teaches second years/
Professor Jackson Worth/Warlock/Male/Teaches third years/
Professor Katlin Muse/Werewolf/Female/Teaches fourth years/

PE Teachers:
Coach Lewis Carter/Werewolf/Male/
Coach Lira Pool/Siren/Female

Students:

Fairies (10 allowed 4 females and 5 males):
Amber Lake//Female//14 years old//Purple hair//Blue eyes//her wings are light purple//1st year student//

Sirens (10 allowed 4 females and 5 males):
Liv Pool//Female//13//blue and pink//silver//a blue and pink tail with silver fins//1st year//Is the daughter of a Coach Pool and refuses to tell her mother that she likes guys//

Vampires (10 allowed 4 females and 3 males):
Jenny Whitman//Female//15 years old//blonde hair//green eyes//2nd years student//Is bi//
Souta Atashi // Male // 16 years // Black Hair // Black // Vampire // He is tall and slender with pale white skin and long, straight, inky black hair. He dresses in smart, but dark gothic clothes. // 4th Year // No Crush //
Locke Dracul//Male//18yrs//Glossy shoulder-length Black hair with White tips//Emerald Green eyes with golden flecks// Vampire//You can choose what room//4th yr//Open for crushes//

Werewolves (10 allowed 4 females and 3 males):
Jason Talon//Male//17 years old//brown hair//brown eyes//has a wolf he has brown fur//3rd year student//is straight//
Jackson JD Davis//Male 15// Black//blue//black fur as a wolf//2nd year//
Sadies Belle// Female // 17 Years // White // Yellow // Werewolf // She is relatively short for her age and on the slender side. She has long flowing, white hair and usually dresses in casual clothes. Her wolf form is a small white wolf. // 3rd Year // No Crush //

Witches/Warklocks (10 allowed 4 females and 4 males):
Michael William//Male//18 years old//Red hair//brown eyes//4th year student//is straight//
Bast Proctor//Female//16yrs//Waist-length Platinum blonde hair//Cloudy grey eyes [she's blind] //Witch//You can choose her room//2nd yr//Open for crushes//

Rooms:

Fourth Floor Girls Dorms
1. Amber Lake & Sadies Belle
2. Jenny Whitman & Bast Proctor
3. Liv Pool

Fifth Floor Boys Dorms
1. Jason Talon & Souta Atashi
2. Jackson JD Davis & Locke Dracul
3. Michael William

Students in each Year

First Years (About 11 Needed)
1. Amber Lake
2. Liv Pool

Second Years (About 10 Needed)
1. Jenny Whitman
2. Jackson JD Davis
3. Bast Proctor

Third Years (About 11 Needed)
1. Jason Talon
2. Sadies Belle

Fourth Years (About 10 Needed)
1. Michael William
2. Souta Atashi
3. Locke Dracul

Moon Cycle:
8/8 New Moon
8/15 First Quarter
8/22 Full Moon
8/30 Last Quarter
9/6 New Moon
9/13 First Quarter
9/20 Full Moon
9/28 Last Quarter

Fairy Wings Color Meanings
Purple = Royal
Orange = Noble
Any other color was given no meaning. In the traditional Fairy villages.

Crushes/Relationships
Crushes will have an arrow.
Relationships will have a heart between the couple.
LGBTQ+ is accepted

RP Rules:
1. Be Nice
2. No rping someone else's character
3. Please make two characters one male and one female
4. Have Fun
5. If you rp a fairy if you have their wings be orange or purple they are no better than any other character.
6. DO NOT PM ME YOUR JOIN FORM IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
7. If you read the rules here put one of the founders of the schools' name at the end of the form for your character.

Last edited by LadyRyuka on Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:07 am

Class Schedule:

First Years:
Breakfast 5:00pm - 5:15pm
1st Period History Vice Headmaster Rose 5:30pm - 6:00pm
2nd Period Latin Headmistress Rose 6:10pm - 6:40pm
3rd Period English Professor River 6:50pm - 7:20pm
Free Period 7:30pm - 8:00pm
Lunch 8:10pm - 8:30pm
4th Period Math Professor Lotus 8:40pm - 9:10pm
5th Period Science Professor Worth 9:20pm - 9:50pm
6th Period PE Coach Carter 10:00pm - 10:30pm
Free Period 10:40pm - 2:50am
Dinner 3:00am - 3:30am
Curfew 4:50am

Second Years:
1st Period Latin Headmistress Rose 5:30pm - 6:00pm
2nd Period English Professor Moon 6:10pm - 6:40pm
3rd Period Math Professor Red 6:50pm - 7:20pm
4th Period Science Professor Sing 8:40pm - 9:10pm
5th Period PE Coach Pool 9:20pm - 9:50pm
6th Period History Professor Fallen 10:00pm - 10:30pm

Third Years:
1st Period English Professor Fear 5:30pm - 6:00pm
2nd Period Math Professor Wolfred 6:10pm - 6:40pm
3rd Period Science Professor Worth 6:50pm - 7:20pm
4th Period PE Coach Cater 8:40pm - 9:10pm
5th Period History Professor Woford 9:20pm - 9:50pm
6th Period Latin Headmistress Rose 10:00pm - 10:30pm

Fourth Years:
1st Period Math Professor Frosts 5:30pm - 6:00pm
2nd Period Science Professor Muse 6:10pm - 6:40pm
3rd Period PE Coach Pool 6:50pm - 7:20pm
4th Period History Professor Janis 8:40pm - 9:10pm
5th Period Latin Headmistress Rose 9:20pm - 9:50pm
6th Period English Professor Janis 10:00pm - 10:30pm

Who has which Characters:
Anyone can Rp: All of the teachers
LadyRyuka: Amber Lake, Jason Talon, Jackson JD Davis, Jenny Whitman, Liv Pool, and Michael William
Sadies: Sadies Belle and Souta Atashi
lokison: Locke Dracul and Bast Proctor

Join Form
Code: Select all
Name//Gender//Age//Hair Color//Eye Color//Race//Race extra Features like wolf  fur color, or Wings color for Fairies, or tail color for Sirens {Only Applies To Werewolves, Fairies, and Sirens}//Room number(Will have a roommate)//what year//Crush?//Screenname//Notices that you read the rules//
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:31 am

----Day For RP: August 6 a Friday
Time of Day: Evening 8:00 pm
Season: Summer start of the school year
Class: Not Yet Classes start August 9 a Monday----

Amber|Female|Fairy|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Open
Amber was in her room putting her things away. She was wanting to get unpacked before tonight so that she could have everything picked up and put away and not look like she can't do anything herself to her roommate in case they were also a fairy. "Please let this Year be peaceful." She whispered to herself

Liv|Female|Siren|Location: Garden in one of the Siren Pools|Tags: Open
Liv was out in a pool swimming after having gotten her things unpacked. Since her mother made her get everything unpacked before she could explore the school grounds. She was glad that her silver tail and eyes didn't shine so much with the moon being a waning crescent.

Jenny|Female|Vampire|Location: Ballroom|Tags: Open
Jenny after unpacking had gone into the ballroom after she finished unpacking. She was twirling around the ballroom. She loved dancing so she found peace in the ballroom. It was the only place that made her feel better when normally she is treated horribly by everyone in her class. Yet her parents and brother didn't know about her having a hard time.

Jason|Male|Werewolf|Location: Garden|Tags: Open
Jason was in the garden walking around after he had finished unpacking. He was looking for something that he lost in the garden last school year. He just hoped it was still where he possibly dropped it and not moved thanks to the groundskeepers during the summer. "Please let the locket still be there."

JD|Male|Werewolf|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Open
JD was laying on his bed reading a comic book not caring that his side of the room was a mess. He didn't want to pick things up and honestly, no one could make him keep his things organized he wasn't at home. Yet he just wanted nothing to do with his step-father Professor Wolfred. He pretty much hated his stepfather because he thinks his mother shouldn't have remarried when he was ten.

Michael|Male|Warlock|Location: Library|Tags: Open
Michael was in the library after having unpacked his things with magic. He was searching for a book on history that he hadn't read yet. He was wanting to be a new history teacher soon for the school. Next year he was going to be interning with the teachers. He loved History and wanted to teach it.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:25 am

OOC: Anyone is welcome to join

MousetheAlicorn wrote:
Time of Day: Evening 8:00 pm

Amber was in her room putting her things away. She was wanting to get unpacked before tonight so that she could have everything picked up and put away and not look like she can't do anything herself to her roommate in case they were also a fairy. "Please let this Year be peaceful." She whispered to herself

Liv|Female|Siren|Location: Garden in one of the Siren Pools|Tags: Open
Liv was out in a pool swimming after having gotten her things unpacked. Since her mother made her get everything unpacked before she could explore the school grounds. She was glad that her silver tail and eyes didn't shine so much with the moon being a waning crescent.

Jenny after unpacking had gone into the ballroom after she finished unpacking. She was twirling around the ballroom. She loved dancing so she found peace in the ballroom. It was the only place that made her feel better when normally she is treated horribly by everyone in her class. Yet her parents and brother didn't know about her having a hard time.

Jason was in the garden walking around after he had finished unpacking. He was looking for something that he lost in the garden last school year. He just hoped it was still where he possibly dropped it and not moved thanks to the groundskeepers during the summer. "Please let the locket still be there."

JD was laying on his bed reading a comic book not caring that his side of the room was a mess. He didn't want to pick things up and honestly, no one could make him keep his things organized he wasn't at home. Yet he just wanted nothing to do with his step-father Professor Wolfred. He pretty much hated his stepfather because he thinks his mother shouldn't have remarried when he was ten.

Michael was in the library after having unpacked his things with magic. He was searching for a book on history that he hadn't read yet. He was wanting to be a new history teacher soon for the school. Next year he was going to be interning with the teachers. He loved History and wanted to teach it.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:18 am

Time of Day: Evening 8:05 pm

Amber after unpacking things and had put her sketchbook on her desk and sat at the desk starting to draw something. She was just drawing whatever came to mind on the page that she opened on. She laughs at herself because what she was drawing was funny to her.

Liv|Female|Siren|Location: Garden Siren Pools|Tags: Open
Liv was swimming under the water hiding from anyone else around. Especially her mother... she is always trying to hide from her mother. Mainly because she doesn't want her mother to find out that she liked other females. Since her mother is a strict traditional person.

Jenny was still dancing around the ballroom to music only she could hear since nothing was playing. She looked like she would need a partner with the ballroom-style dance she was doing. She was happy there on her own for now.

Jason found the locket he was looking for and sighed in relief. "Thank the moon. I found this my mother would have been upset with me had I not been able to find this today." He said headed back inside to go and clean the gold locket.

JD fell asleep reading and the comic book was on his face. It covered his face and honestly if anyone saw that they would probably laugh at him.

Michael was going from bookshelf to bookshelf looking for books. He had thrown a few books on a table that were close to what he was looking for. Yet other books he wasn't looking for he was throwing some of them on the floor.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:04 pm

Ooc: Anyone is welcome to join

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:05 pm

Time of Day: Evening 8:10 pm
Class: Lunch Classes start August 9 a Monday----

A bell sounded throughout the school to signal that it was now lunchtime.

Amber|Female|Fairy|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: Open
After a bit, Amber left her room and headed down to the Dining Hall for lunch. She got there and saw all of the areas that they had that ever a variety of foods. There was a sushi bar, a salad bar, a hibachi, a hot food bar, and a cold food bar, as well as a table with goblets for the vampires. "So many food choices!" Amber said a bit excited as she flew over to the hibachi to see what they had to pick from before just settling on a regular salad.

Liv|Female|Siren|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: Open
After a bit, Liv left her the pools and headed down to the Dining Hall for lunch. She got there and saw all of the areas that they had that ever a variety of foods. There was a sushi bar, a salad bar, a hibachi, a hot food bar, and a cold food bar, as well as a table with goblets for the vampires. "I am thinking sushi today," Liv said as she headed to the sushi bar.

Jenny|Female|Vampire|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: Open
After a bit, Jenny left the Ballroom and headed down to the Dining Hall for lunch. She got there and saw all of the areas that they had that ever a variety of foods. There was a sushi bar, a salad bar, a hibachi, a hot food bar, and a cold food bar, as well as a table with goblets for the vampires. She sighed wishing that there was anything but just those goblets that the vampires could get to have any form of food. She went to get a goblet and went and sat at a table.

Jason|Male|Werewolf|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: Open
After a bit, Jason left the gardens and headed down to the Dining Hall for lunch. She got there and saw all of the areas that they had that ever a variety of foods. There was a sushi bar, a salad bar, a hibachi, a hot food bar, and a cold food bar, as well as a table with goblets for the vampires. Jason went over to the hibachi and got a little bit of everything and put his plate down to be cooked and took a number then headed to a table to sit and wait for his food.

JD|Male|Werewolf|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: Open
After a bit, JD left woke up, and headed down to the Dining Hall for lunch. She got there and saw all of the areas that they had that ever a variety of foods. There was a sushi bar, a salad bar, a hibachi, a hot food bar, and a cold food bar, as well as a table with goblets for the vampires. He yawned as he went and grabbed a plate and got food from the hot bar he just grabbed some random things that he knew he would eat then went to a table and sat down.

Michael|Male|Warlock|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: Open
After a bit, Amber left the library and headed down to the Dining Hall for lunch. She got there and saw all of the areas that they had that ever a variety of foods. There was a sushi bar, a salad bar, a hibachi, a hot food bar, and a cold food bar, as well as a table with goblets for the vampires. Michael had a book with him that he was reading as he went and fixed himself a salad for a light lunch as he read.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:10 am

Anyone can join we are accepting people.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:48 am

Time of Day: Evening 8:15 pm
Class: Lunch Classes start August 9 a Monday----

Amber|Female|Fairy|Location: Garden|Tags: Open
It didn't take long for Amber to finish her lunch. So she went to take her dishes to a spot by the door that said place dishes here. So she did and headed out to the garden to see if she could find the Fairy Garden that was said to be there in the newsletter.

Liv|Female|Siren|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Open
When Liv finished picking at her sushi because she wasn't as hungry as she thought she headed up to her room and lounged in her pool bed. She was thinking about taking a nap but didn't really know what she wanted to do. "When my roommate does come I so hope they aren't a werewolf..." She said to herself.

Jenny|Female|Vampire|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: Open
Jenny was drinking from the goblet slowly even though she was crazy-hungry. Due to that road trip taking two days to get to the school from her and Michaels home. She also was glaring at her adopted brother because he enchanted some of her books and when she is in her room they won't stop telling the story or just trying to talk about non-sense.

Jason|Male|Werewolf|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Open
Jason had finished eating and finally headed up to his room to clean the gold locket that he had. "So glad my mother won't be yelling at me when I come home when the school year ends." He said sitting at his desk with a gold cleaner to clean the locket.

JD|Male|Werewolf|Location: Music Room|Tags: Open
When JD finished eating he went to the hall of arts. He wanted to go to the music room to play his violin that he left at the school and only played in secret so it didn't get back to his step-father he played it. Since his step-father was all about you must do guy things and playing the violin was defiantly not on that list.

Michael|Male|Warlock|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: Open
Michael was eating and reading so he wasn't paying much attention to anything.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me