The Midnight Island ~ open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Midnight Island ~ open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:56 pm

[Soup: :mrgreen: ]

Jess- f- 25- witch- pan/demi- Luciana will be crush- no kids but could adopt- white and colored cat Stormy- loves books and animals- two magics: dog form and fire- Tags: Luciana
The young woman giggled a bit, shaking her red haired head as she did. She stared at her friend's pretty hair...then shook herself. She said "Its definitely not a magic spell, its just...I don't know. Maybe animals just respect me, or have such an affinity for me that even being scolded they respect me." She shrugged after she said this. She then smiled and said "Ah, yeah, lavender would be nice. Maybe we can get some pretty flowers too, for the houses or we could find seeds for the garden." She meant maybe they could find flower seeds that had been dropped by birds.

Morgan- androgenous- unknown age- deer fae- unknown sexuality- crush is Matsumura Yoshito- no kids but might want- chipmunk friend William- lives in forest- makes potions- Tags: Matsumura
The blonde haired, horned one shook their head a bit, as he watched them. They made a small sound, a nervous sound, as he watched them like that. The deer fae shook their head once more. They squeaked as he then just abruptly went back outside the dwelling. He called to them, so they said "O...Okay," and got up. They picked up William, putting him on their shoulder then following Matsumura.

Dario- m- 22- werewolf- homosexual- crush is Gin- has to adopt- brownish or reddish brown wolf form- loves books- Tags: Shade, Gin and Tsuki
He barked a laugh, saying "You found honestly just step on them. Unless you mean they're too small to eat, which...I guess so, but you could just catch a lot of them. Monster rabbits? What the hey do those look like?" he asked. He tried to imagine it, mind conjuring images of horned or fanged rabbits. He glanced to Shade a moment. He then nodded, saying "I think there must be animals. Even if its an island, if someone created it they must have put animals on it. I want to say someone owns it, but I guess they just created it."

Shade- agender- 20- fox...thing- boys- crush is Tsuki- has to adopt- can turn into a black fox with white tail tip- darkness possibly too- Tags: Dario, Gin and Tsuki
The dark furred one shook their head, flicking their odd little messed up tail. They then barked "No one owns the island, its just an island! Although... if someone created it, I guess they do own it then." They shook their head and fell silent again, looking at Tsuki then. They nodded and said "Yeah, there must be more somewhere...It would be weird to only have one rabbit around."

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan; perhaps Shion- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette nodded as he looked at her. The more he looked at her, the more he began to realize she was pretty. well, all girls were pretty in looks or pretty at heart. Shaking his head, he chuckled as he said "Anything is free on an island. It isn't like there's a government here or anything. No one goes around asking for money, though maybe there's shops somewhere."

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman hummed a small sound. She giggled a bit as she looked at the red haired girl, then Light. She nodded along to what the male werewolf was saying. "Oh, of course there's more houses, there's houses around us, where we have our houses.""

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- Tags: Dox
The golden and green eyes looked around, as he led her into the cave. Her tail continued the quick movement back and forth, but she didn't look angry. Her ears weren't back as if nervous or shy either. She wasn't growling or hissing, or really making any noise at all. Still, he probably couldn't tell if she was happy, content, neutral, hungry. She smiled and said "It's definitely enough light. I have cat eyes, after all, so I can see in the dark and I don't mind it not being bright."

Akari- Aka and maybe Ari- Genderfluid- Unknown age (doesn't tell)- Unicorn- healing powers pretty sure- Oniyuri the red brindle and white unicorn founder of Unicorn Falls High is grandma. White and red brindle Katashi (firm) is their father, their other parent is unknown, and the brown and white Taiki (shine) is their uncle- Tags: Karael
The red brindle and high white unicorn, now humanoid, smiled gently at her. They nodded as they looked at her, saying "Yeah, it is good." They then fell silent once more, as she continued to speak now. They nodded and said "That makes sense," as they looked at her. They nodded at her once more, saying "Its really nice to already know things, right?" They then let their eyes wander, looking at the yard a moment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:52 am

Cecyl Repoš Leśny - 17 - Male [he/him] - Gargoyle - located in; forest - tags; Obsidian
His ear twitched. Armour? He looked at his outstretched arm, raising a brow as he commented, mainly to himself, "No... I think I'd call it skin." Having fallen deep into his moment of introspection, he nearly bounced up as his head perked in response to the individual's answer.

"Oh, Obsidian, like the uh... The rock! It has an interesting taste." He added, with no concern for how it is entirely irrelevant to the conversation, "Who I am though... Well, you can call me Cecyl, the rest of it is for any noble folk I'd feel like impressing." He joked with a small giggle as he proudly nodded to himself. A pause followed, tilting his head with a slight change in demeanour as he posed a question quite nonchalantly, "Are you a ghost?"
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:20 am

Midori | male | Kirin | Grown and purified nature | crush is open | tags: Nemo, Lavender, open

He watched into the water as he waited for the slime to speak to him back or at least answer his question, but no response was being heard 'Maybe slimes don't understand our language?' he wondered to himself. He was starting to lose his patience for waiting so he thought to leave the slime in the water alone but he had a feeling he was being watched turning around he saw another person, no another, but a little bit different slime "...and you are?" he asked rather confused, maybe little even unsure about the slimes sudden appearance.

Fuko | female | Bakeneko | bring misfortune | crush is open | tags: Saraline

She left the place to walk around a little bit more, she was bored so bored. She didn't even realize that she was talking to herself, kind of crazy, but it kept her not losing her sanity just yet and does it really matter if she was alone? Or so she thought. Her ears perked toward the voice as she turned to look at the somehow pale creature, she could scent that she was not an original human even if she did seem like one "Oohh, and you say there is nobody else nowhere? You're not wrong, there is nobody nowhere or I do not see any..." she said "who are you?" she asked her.

Gin'iro (Gin) |male | Inukami |blue flames | crush is open | tags: Tsuki, Dario, Shade

He looked at Dario "I don't want to be overrated, as I am so big eating too many of those rabbits would put them on the verge of extinction...and I don't want that...I don't usually hunt on this form because of that reason...but for now I don't have any weapons to hunt on my human form" he said with a sigh. He shook his head "Monster rabbits are like rabbits, with long horns, fangs, claws, and red eyes, they are usually very dangerous as they're so aggressive" he told the werewolf "But as food they are good" he continued.

Tsuki | agender (he/they) | Black Kitsune | Black flames | crush is open | tags: Gin, Dario, Shade

They sighed "There are animals, aren't we kind of animals too...In a way," they said then looked up to the sky. The kitsune's ears perked up "...a smoke? DId you see that a smoke coming out somewhere? Maybe there is a town or village or someone is just cooking food somewhere" they said flicking their multiple tails.

Shinsei (Shin) | agender (he/she/they) | golden dragon | genderswift | crush is open | tags: Mina

He nodded "Yeah they have multiple heads and all of those heads have different abilities, kind of tricky ones to fight...It's not like I am never really fitted one, we dragons try to live in harmony with each other, without much of fighting" they said. They watched after the ball, just barely catching it when it almost flew above him "So are you rivals then? I mean I thought mermaids do live in big groups?" he said to her. He hit the ball back to the mermaid, trying to use a little trick.

Empyrean | Genderfluid | Fallen angel/ Demon | Dark alchemy / summoning | crush is open | tags: Neberius

The pink-haired demon angel blinked their eyes a little bit "If that's so, or I could kick you away from your little house and steal it" they said with a smirk. They looked at him then decided to walk into his house without any permission and sat on his bed "Why so rude, aren't we like the same species, well kind of...and I am bored..." they said as they crossed their legs as they watched the demon "Is there any serving on your little house?" they asked with a smirk.

Shion | female | Shinigami | Fire | crush is - Light is actrractive| tags: Light, Kellie

She laughed a little bit "That's good there is not a government, I am not getting along with those people...I kind of like to choose my own path to do things" she said. She looked at Light "So how do we pay for things then? If there are shops, but not money? Maybe helping or a trade?" she asked him. She turned to Kellie "Can you show me those houses if there are free ones? I would like to have a house as I don't think I am leaving on this island very soon anyway" she said.

Obsidian | female | Yuki-onna / ghost | snow and ice | crush is open | tags: Cecyl

She gave the Gargoyle a little confused look "A taste? My name? Well it's a lava stone, but I don't know the taste of that...I mean I never tried and I don't think my toots could handle it either" she said with a smile " Cecyl, That's sweet name, nice to meet you" she said. She shook her head a little bit " Hmm, well kind of a ghost, I am called a Yuki-onna...Someone could call me a snow spirit..." she said to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:41 am

[Soup: :mrgreen: ]

Jess- f- 25- witch- pan/demi- Luciana will be crush- no kids but could adopt- white and colored cat Stormy- loves books and animals- two magics: dog form and fire- Tags: Luciana
The young woman giggled a bit, shaking her red haired head as she did. She stared at her friend's pretty hair...then shook herself. She said "Its definitely not a magic spell, its just...I don't know. Maybe animals just respect me, or have such an affinity for me that even being scolded they respect me." She shrugged after she said this. She then smiled and said "Ah, yeah, lavender would be nice. Maybe we can get some pretty flowers too, for the houses or we could find seeds for the garden." She meant maybe they could find flower seeds that had been dropped by birds.

Morgan- androgenous- unknown age- deer fae- unknown sexuality- crush is Matsumura Yoshito- no kids but might want- chipmunk friend William- lives in forest- makes potions- Tags: Matsumura
The blonde haired, horned one shook their head a bit, as he watched them. They made a small sound, a nervous sound, as he watched them like that. The deer fae shook their head once more. They squeaked as he then just abruptly went back outside the dwelling. He called to them, so they said "O...Okay," and got up. They picked up William, putting him on their shoulder then following Matsumura.

Dario- m- 22- werewolf- homosexual- crush is Gin- has to adopt- brownish or reddish brown wolf form- loves books- Tags: Shade, Gin and Tsuki
He nodded and said "I guess that makes sense, you'd want to leave rabbits for others. Though I don't really trust creatures on this island...Some of them might not be dangerous, but there must be dangerous ones too." He shook his head a bit as he said this. He then nodded again, as the other spoke of those monster rabbits. "Interesting...wonder if there's any of those around," he said.

Shade- agender- 20- fox...thing- boys- crush is Tsuki- has to adopt- can turn into a black fox with white tail tip- darkness possibly too- Tags: Dario, Gin and Tsuki
The dark furred one nodded at the Kitsune, then looked around a bit. They tilted their head as they did so, saying "I think I see it, maybe? We should probably get closer, make sure its really smoke." It could be mist or fog, they didn't know, so it was better to check it out.

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan; perhaps Shion- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette nodded as he looked at her. He said "There may be currency, I have no clue though. I don't really go to the shops, though I've seen some sort of smaller buildings, since we can hunt. Kellie and I can hunt deer and things, and there's herbs and such in the forest."

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman nodded at the red haired one. "Definitely not a government, but I think there's someone in charge...Someone definitely created this island, or found it and sent us here. Oh...yeah, sure, we can show you the houses, cabins. I think you might call them more like cabins," she said. She shook her head a couple times, then smiled at the other girl.

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- Tags: Dox
The golden and green eyes looked around, as he led her into the cave. Her tail continued the quick movement back and forth, but she didn't look angry. Her ears weren't back as if nervous or shy either. She wasn't growling or hissing, or really making any noise at all. Still, he probably couldn't tell if she was happy, content, neutral, hungry. She smiled and said "It's definitely enough light. I have cat eyes, after all, so I can see in the dark and I don't mind it not being bright."

Akari- Aka and maybe Ari- Genderfluid- Unknown age (doesn't tell)- Unicorn- healing powers pretty sure- Oniyuri the red brindle and white unicorn founder of Unicorn Falls High is grandma. White and red brindle Katashi (firm) is their father, their other parent is unknown, and the brown and white Taiki (shine) is their uncle- Tags: Karael
The red brindle and high white unicorn, now humanoid, smiled gently at her. They nodded as they looked at her, saying "Yeah, it is good." They then fell silent once more, as she continued to speak now. They nodded and said "That makes sense," as they looked at her. They nodded at her once more, saying "Its really nice to already know things, right?" They then let their eyes wander, looking at the yard a moment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Cecyl Repoš Leśny - 17 - Male [he/him] - Gargoyle - located in; forest - tags; Obsidian
"Nice to meet you too. I've heard of snow spirits." He nodded to himself, "Though I normally know of them when they're about in season." Cecyl noted, before cocking his head to the side, "Do you just wander whenever and wherever? And what are toots?" He flurried with questions. Clearly, it's been a bit since he's come across anyone here - he can't resist the curiosity of figuring out the beings that exist on this... Whatever this is. They're already proving to be different from what he knew back home.
x
SILVER for monsters...
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:50 pm

Xanthe Chicane
Mothman (They/Them)
Tagged: Open
Xanthe was perched up on a rooftop - they weren't sure whose roof it was, but it hardly mattered to them. They weren't doing anything particularly sinister, just being sat there, watching what they could of the island from their spot. Since they'd been on the island - which must have been close to a year or so now, they didn't really keep track of time - they had felt much more comfortable being in their hybrid and true forms. No having to disguise themselves almost constantly. As it was, they were in their hybrid form - giant Atlas-moth wings casting a wide shadow on the ground in the moonlight, and fluffy, moth-like antenna sprouted from their head. Their eyes would also be big, round and entirely red, but they kept wearing their sunglasses to hide them. They had grown quite accustomed to the sunglasses, and so even though they hadn't really needed to keep them and hide their eyes, they were quite attached to them now anyway.

Xanthe didn't really have any other plans that day. Maybe just to keep an eye out for any of the more human residents, such as the witches and other magic-aligned people, so that they could badger them about humans and maybe swing them in the air a little bit. Other than that... they were just waiting for something interesting to happen.

Adrian Valentine
Demon (He/Him)
Tagged: Kellie, Light, Shion
Adrian hated the forest. It just wasn't his type of environment. There were plenty of other places that he could go, yes, but he'd heard that there was a small influx of new residents on the island, and he wanted to go and find some of them. And greet them. He'd been told that he had to be welcoming to the new residents, and he was... just not in the way that was probably expected. Today, he'd forgone his usual denim jacket and was wearing a long coat with a furred collar - another of his usual choices, but less so than his denim jacket. He hummed as he walked, to distract himself from the fact that he was in a forest, but stopped short when he saw that up ahead was a small group of three.

From where he was, Adrian could tell that two of the group members were two werewolves. Callie and Bright or something like that - he was sure that he was close on those names. The other one, though, he didn't recognise. He grinned. Someone new.
He started to approach, white smoke starting to fill most of the area - only so that the surroundings were less visible, but everyone in the group could still see each other clearly. Once he was close enough to the group, he stopped, and folded his arms across his chest, leaning slightly on one foot. Still grinning, Adrian spoke. "About time we had some fresh meat around here."

Fitzroy Nightingale
Half-Elf, Half-Witch (He/Him)
Tagged: Luciana, Jess
A cloud followed Fitzroy as he walked through a forest, trying to find some lemongrass, but was getting steadily more frustrated as his quest continued in failure, which cause the cloud to become darker. Occasionally, he'd swipe at it to make it dissipate, but it would return ten minutes later anyway. Fitz normally had good control over his power so that this wouldn't happen, but he supposed if his mood wasn't the best, then it was less easy to control. At least he didn't affect the whole island when this happened - only the space immediately around him. So - the lemongrass. His mother was a witch, and so he wanted to try his hand at exploring more of that side to himself, and try out a few basic potions. Only he was missing a fair few ingredients.

As he continued his search, he didn't quite look where he was going, and tripped over a root. Fitz ended up tumbling down a slope that had been to the left of him, where he landed right in front of a couple of witches and cats. "Ow." He mumbled, and just as he was about to get up, the cloud over him started to rain on him, until it finally disappeared. "WHY?" Fitz dramatically exclaimed, finally standing up, his nice outfit and himself soaked - freezing up when he realised that he was in front of the two witches.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:24 am

Midori | male | Kirin | Grown and purified nature | crush is open | tags: Nemo, Lavender, open

He watched into the water as he waited for the slime to speak to him back or at least answer his question, but no response was being heard 'Maybe slimes don't understand our language?' he wondered to himself. He was starting to lose his patience for waiting so he thought to leave the slime in the water alone but he had a feeling he was being watched turning around he saw another person, no another, but a little bit different slime "...and you are?" he asked rather confused, maybe little even unsure about the slimes sudden appearance.

Fuko | female | Bakeneko | bring misfortune | crush is open | tags: Saraline

She left the place to walk around a little bit more, she was bored so bored. She didn't even realize that she was talking to herself, kind of crazy, but it kept her not losing her sanity just yet and does it really matter if she was alone? Or so she thought. Her ears perked toward the voice as she turned to look at the somehow pale creature, she could scent that she was not an original human even if she did seem like one "Oohh, and you say there is nobody else nowhere? You're not wrong, there is nobody nowhere or I do not see any..." she said "who are you?" she asked her.

Gin'iro (Gin) |male | Inukami |blue flames | crush is open | tags: Tsuki, Dario, Shade

He looked at Dario when he spoke "You know, there is not a single place in the world or anywhere where there are not bad persons, it's just how things work, as much we have good, we have always bad too..." he said to him. He then shook his head "I could know if I scented one of those rabbits. Their aggression is very deep and you can definitely smell it by far" he told the werewolf. He looked to the way of the smoke "That's it smoke, it coming from the same place maybe a house, or place...or person who is having a dinner fire" he said.

Tsuki | agender (he/they) | Black Kitsune | Black flames | crush is open | tags: Gin, Dario, Shade

They looked at Shade "That is smoke, I have seen smoke before and if the winds turn around we may smell the scent of the smoke as well..." they told the fox. They shook their head "I rather keep away from the monster rabbits, they are so nasty and aggressive and I hear their bite hurts a lot and the bite can develop serious diseases" they said.

Shinsei (Shin) | agender (he/she/they) | golden dragon | genderswift | crush is open | tags: Mina

He nodded "Yeah they have multiple heads and all of those heads have different abilities, kind of tricky ones to fight...It's not like I am never really fitted one, we dragons try to live in harmony with each other, without much of fighting" they said. They watched after the ball, just barely catching it when it almost flew above him "So are you rivals then? I mean I thought mermaids do live in big groups?" he said to her. He hit the ball back to the mermaid, trying to use a little trick.

Empyrean | Genderfluid | Fallen angel/ Demon | Dark alchemy / summoning | crush is open | tags: Neberius

The pink-haired demon angel blinked their eyes a little bit "If that's so, or I could kick you away from your little house and steal it" they said with a smirk. They looked at him then decided to walk into his house without any permission and sat on his bed "Why so rude, aren't we like the same species, well kind of...and I am bored..." they said as they crossed their legs as they watched the demon "Is there any serving on your little house?" they asked with a smirk.

Shion | female | Shinigami | Fire | crush is - Light is actrractive| tags: Light, Kellie, Adrian

She lifted her shoulder a little bit "Of course you don't really need to use shops, as werewolves you can do whatever wolves do...but I do need some weapons to hunt...I do have my fire skills, but I rather not use them to hunt animals, as I see it little too cruel, as they don't die on it immediately instead they suffer, so I rather use weapons if I can..." she said. She looked at Kelly "I am not sure can anyone really create an island, maybe this island is always being in here, but someone just found it and decided to use it as a...safe place for use I think?" she said. She looked over to the new arriving person "Excuse me...be blad demon than I am a shinigami and not an exorcist" she said rather sassy.

Obsidian | female | Yuki-onna / ghost | snow and ice | crush is open | tags: Cecyl

She gave him a smile "I am not really in season...I prefer more snow and cold weather, but I don't get hurt in warm or sunny weather either..." she explained to him. She shook her head "Not really I have lived in that snowy mountain for a while now, but I just felt a little bit bored in there, as you know not many like cold and snow, there are not many persons to see or talk with...so I wanted to get lower to see what's going in here...toots?Oh my bad I meant tooths..." she said to him "So what are you doing here, do you live here or just traveling?" she asked him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:42 am

Jess- f- 25- witch- pan/demi- Luciana will be crush- no kids but could adopt- white and colored cat Stormy- loves books and animals- two magics: dog form and fire- Tags: Luciana, Fitzroy

She tilted her head as she then heard a yell, and looked over. She saw a person she'd never really spoken to, but she thought he was half elf half witch or such. She tilted her head as she looked at him. "Are you...okay?" she asked, having not seen the cloud as it had already disappeared.

He nodded and said "Yes, I know not everyone is good...but most people are. I don't really trust most of the demons though," he said, definitely having seen some of them. He stared at where the smoke was too. "Yeah, we should go check it out, maybe they have food. They might be willing to share with us, or if we catch food maybe they'll let us cook it on the fire." He actually preferred cooked meat.

The dark furred one nodded at the Kitsune, looking where the others did. "Yup...that's smoke, but what if its one of those demons? Do we really want to risk seeing who it is, if it could be one of them?" The other three could probably fight off a demon, but Shade wasn't a big fox...

The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette nodded as he looked at her. He said "Yeah, I guess you're right, but there's definitely things we'd have to buy. You can't really make plates and stuff out of wood...Those could give you splinters, and sometimes I like to use plates and bowls." He then looked to the demon that appeared. "Its Light and Kellie... but whatever, you were pretty close there."

The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman looked between the two. She noticed how much Light kept looking at the other female. She giggled a bit and nudged him, then looked at Shion again. Just then, one of the demons showed up, and she looked at him. He was attractive, so she blushed and quickly looked to the other two. "Well, there's demons here and probably angels, I feel like they could at least form an island. They probably can't smite people or anything... Its probably within their powers to like make an island, or maybe someone was given this island."

-putting another witch here probably-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ 016

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:20 am

Karael | 2100 years | female | angel | crush: none | tags: Akari
    She sighed gently and she shook her head wistfully upon Akari's comment. "I suppose so, though it ruins the mystery of life. Though that's a reason why I love this island so much, is to learn about the creatures that aren't to my knowledge," Karael commented, following the unicorn's gaze across the garden. She picked herself up off of the white Adirondack chair she had been lounging in. The fallen angel moved towards a red rose bush and touched one of the massive, blossoming flowers. "Have you met many others on this island? Anyone like you?"

Naberius | 600 years | male | demon | crush: open | tags: Empyrean
    He bristled when the other pink-haired demon/fallen angel moved past him and settled himself... on his bed. "So what if you're bored? It doesn't mean you can just waltz in here like you own the place," Naberius growled. His pale blue eyes glowed in the darkness of his dim house, burning with a quickly growing anger. At the demon's comment, he scoffed lightly. "There are no servants here, and I certainly won't be yours. In fact, the only thing I'll be showing you kindly is the door."

Saraline | 400 years | female | vampire | crush: open | tags: Fuko
    Her eyes flicked over the other woman's form, catching sight of cat ears and a tail with two tips. "Right you are, you're the first person I've run in to in quite some time," Saraline purred smoothly. At the woman's question, she bowed lightly and pulled the edges of her skirts up in a curtsy. A hint to a prior life. "My name is Saraline, though you can call me Sara. Who might you be?"

Luciana | 22 years | female | witch | crush: eventually Jess | tags: Jess
    She laughed softly in amusement at Jess' casual shrug, and she shook her head. "Must be some kind of affinity! The animals surely do listen to you in most circumstances," Luci noted. She nodded at the other witch's suggestion, her eyes scanning the area for any seeds or flowers. They would most likely have to venture further. She opened her mouth to say as much when...

A body tumbled in front of them, clothes drenched and sticking to their skin. A man with brown hair, slightly pointed ears sticking out from the soft tufts. "Oh dear," she murmured softly, gentle pity in her eyes. But then a cheeky grin appeared on her face and she couldn't help but cracking a joke. "Did you just drop from the sky?"

Mina | 21 years | female | mermaid | crush: open | tags: Shin
    She nodded at his explanation, her interest piqued by his words. "That's good that there isn't much fighting, especially when certain dragons have such power," Mina commented. She watched as he caught the ball -- just barely. A mischievous little smirk appeared on her lips again, her mood lifting up just as quickly as it had fallen. "Yes, we do live in big groups. I wouldn't call us rivals, really. We're just not really keen on sharing with outsiders," Mina explained. The ball soared through the air back to her, spinning. She leaped out of the water again. With a flip, she smacked the ball back to him with her large, pale green tail fin.

Dox | 19 years | male | unknown | crush: open | tags: Fuji
    He spotted her tail out of the corner of his eye, something he hadn't noticed. Her footsteps were almost silent as she followed him, and Dox had to keep peering back to make sure she was following. He smiled back at her nervously and shyly, though her emotions appeared relatively normal and neutral to him. "What's a cat?" he asked mildly. Being the creature that he was, he had never met anyone like her. Or anyone like him, for that matter. Dox continued down the long tunnel to the center of his cave. Long stalagmites hung from the ceiling.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:00 pm

Xanthe Chicane
Mothman (They/Them)
Tagged: Open
Xanthe was perched up on a rooftop - they weren't sure whose roof it was, but it hardly mattered to them. They weren't doing anything particularly sinister, just being sat there, watching what they could of the island from their spot. Since they'd been on the island - which must have been close to a year or so now, they didn't really keep track of time - they had felt much more comfortable being in their hybrid and true forms. No having to disguise themselves almost constantly. As it was, they were in their hybrid form - giant Atlas-moth wings casting a wide shadow on the ground in the moonlight, and fluffy, moth-like antenna sprouted from their head. Their eyes would also be big, round and entirely red, but they kept wearing their sunglasses to hide them. They had grown quite accustomed to the sunglasses, and so even though they hadn't really needed to keep them and hide their eyes, they were quite attached to them now anyway.

Xanthe didn't really have any other plans that day. Maybe just to keep an eye out for any of the more human residents, such as the witches and other magic-aligned people, so that they could badger them about humans and maybe swing them in the air a little bit. Other than that... they were just waiting for something interesting to happen.

Adrian Valentine
Demon (He/Him)
Tagged: Kellie, Light, Shion
Adrian raised an eyebrow, shifting his weight to his other foot. "Oohh, she's got some sass! Darling, I wouldn't care if you were an exorcist." he replied, still with a grin. He then casually waved a hand in the air, and the smoke around them slowly started to dissipate - he'd had his dramatic entrance, so he had no use for it for now. Exorcists he was sure he could evade. Besides, he was pretty sure that no one was meant to harm another on the island. "And why does a shinigami like yourself find her way to this island?" he asked.

He then glanced at the other two, Kellie and Light, as the other male had mentioned on his arrival. Adrian's grin turned to a slight smirk, eyes narrowed deviously, as he noticed Kellie's blush and quick turn to the others. "Or just don't think too hard about it. It's an island where it's always night." he commented, tone slightly bored. "Your time would be better spent coming up with another sassy zinger, that last one was a little weak."

Fitzroy Nightingale
Half-Elf, Half-Witch (He/Him)
Tagged: Luciana, Jess
"Do I look okay?" Fitzroy asked, somewhat dramatically, as he tried to dry himself off, conjuring up a spot of miraculous sunlight above himself to do so. Given his current mood, however, a small cloud started to form above his head again, to which Fitz pointed at it. "Don't you dare!" he threatened the cloud, and waved it away again - fortunately, it did not seem to reform, much to his relief. The last thing he needed was to be rained on again. He had no idea why his powers were a little out of control at the moment - and only affecting himself.

Glancing at the two ladies, he sighed. "If you count falling down a steep slope 'from the sky', then I may as well have." he replied, starting to feel a bit better now that he was warming himself up - though he wasn't dry yet. At least he could still stand and walk, even if he was a bit bruised. "All I wanted to do was find some lemongrass. And some other stuff." Fitz explained, back to being somewhat dramatic again, as though he'd been on his search for hours. It had certainly felt like it for him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me