The Midnight Island ~ open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Midnight Island ~ open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:35 am

[Queen: I'm reading a werewolf comic and the wolves are HUGE in it, and also I watched a YouTuber that has werewolf characters and...well, only one really transformed fully but he was huge too, so I just go by that for my werewolves, that there really big. Gin can still be bigger than Dario if you want. Maybe Dario and Tsuki are the same height in animal forms? Idk]

Jess- f- 25- witch- pan/demi- Luciana will be crush- no kids but could adopt- white and colored cat Stormy- loves books and animals- two magics: dog form and fire- Tags: Luciana
The young woman smiled as she watched the cats a moment. Stormy lashed their tail a bit, but didn't seem annoyed or angry. They jumped away, then jumped around Luna. Jess shook her head, and walked with her friend down the trail. "Ah, um...the witch/winter hazel, of course. I believe I said I needed some catnip, and marigold. Maybe we could find some nice flowers as well. I know some flowers or flowering plants can be used in potions and medicines and stuff."

Morgan- androgenous- unknown age- deer fae- unknown sexuality- crush is Matsumura Yoshito- no kids but might want- chipmunk friend William- lives in forest- makes potions- Tags: Matsumura
The blonde haired, horned one flicked the tail again, and hummed. They blushed a bit as they looked at the man. They shook their head and patted their cheeks a bit. They silently willed them to cool down, and stop blushing. They nodded to Matsumura, seeming lost for words a moment. They then cleared they throat. They said "My, um...my name is Morgan," then tilted their head. "You could smell the herbs?" they asked. They thought of the creature that had come here earlier. They then shook their head, and looked to William. "Thats William, my chipmunk friend."

Dario- m- 22- werewolf- homosexual- crush is Gin- has to adopt- brownish or reddish brown wolf form- loves books- Tags: Shade, Gin and Tsuki
He twitched his ears and flicked his tail again. He stopped them and looked to Gin, seeing the white dog male was being watchful. Well, that was good for them all. They didn't know everything that might be on this island, not yet. Gin had suggested living in dens, but hadn't really verified that's what he actually wanted to do. Just because someone suggested something didn't a hundred percent mean they wanted to do it. He shook his head, looking to Tsuki. "I don't know about that," he said. He meant concerning their heights. He phased to his wolf form, which was quite large. Still might be smaller than the white dog. He sniffed the air a bit, then looked to the dog and two foxes.

Shade- agender- 20- fox...thing- boys- crush is Tsuki- has to adopt- can turn into a black fox with white tail tip- darkness possibly too- Tags: Dario, Gin and Tsuki
The black ears twitched once more, white tipped black tail flicking. They stopped it after a moment, just as Dario had done. They tilted their head as they stared at the huge white dog. They wanted to say pretty, but didn't think he'd appreciate that. They thought his dog form was pretty, not humanoid. His humanoid form was more handsome. Shaking their head, they then looked to the wolf then the Kitsune. "Big..." they muttered, going into their fox form. It was a bit bigger than a normal fox. Definitely much smaller than the Kitsune, dog, and wolf, for sure. They wagged their tail and sniffed Tsuki a bit. They then yipped, and asked "Where...where should we go?"

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Friends with werewolves Iblis (devil) and Nar (fire), whom call Val their queen. Liam the brother also may like one, and the two humans are friends of Light- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller brunette blushed a bit. Golden eyes glanced to the Shinigami, and he said "Beautiful, huh?" He tilted his head as he looked at her, then to Kellie. Kellie wasn't a purebred, being she had human blood from her ancestor, Jennie. Still, she was his friend and he loved her. "I'd...rather you don't," he said, not liking strangers touching him. It had to be those he was friends with. "Kellie might let you pet her ears, though, and... my name is Light, just call me Light."

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Friends with Riku (human) and Shasta (werewolf) (dogs Kansas and Nevada). She lives/lived on Canary Hill, and graduated Unicorn Falls High- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman smiled a bit. She said "Well, you asked politely, so...sure, you can touch my ears." She let her ears come out again, which meant her tail did too. Not that they were really ever gone, just...hidden. She nodded and said "I'm Kellie Rowan. It's nice to meet you," she then said.

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- friends with Ansel the human witch (22) and his witch cousin Greta (21), True/Zero the red and black haired, black eared and black tipped red tailed 20 y old werewolf, who have cats- senior year of Unicorn Falls High- Tags: Dox
The golden and green eyes looked him over as he stepped out a bit. Her white ears and long haired tail moved again. The white haired girl gave a small smile as she looked at him. She nodded and said "Well...it's probably a good place, then. If you live here," she then added. She took in the sight of his purple skin, which was interesting to her. She giggled again, a bit, then shook her head. "Dox is an interesting and nice name," she said to him, then wondered if he'd want to hang out.

Akari- Aka and maybe Ari- Genderfluid- Unknown age (doesn't tell)- Unicorn- healing powers pretty sure- Oniyuri the red brindle and white unicorn founder of Unicorn Falls High is grandma. White and red brindle Katashi (firm) is their father, their other parent is unknown, and the brown and white Taiki (shine) is their uncle- Tags: Karael
The red brindle and high white unicorn flicked their tail again. The soft brown eyes focused on her, and they nodded their head up and down. While she wondered what it was like on four legs, they wondered too. They wondered what it was like to fly. They turned human again, and said "I'm pretty well. I'd enjoy joining you here very much," they said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ 013

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:03 am

Karael | 2100 years | female | angel | crush: none | tags: Akari
    She watched as Akari nodded their equine head, their horn gleaming in the moonlight. Kara stretched her arms up, and her wings slightly spread out in a stretch as well. "Feel free to take a seat if you'd like," she suggested and gestured to the cushioned lawn chair beside her. Now that Akari was in their human form, Karael silently studied them. "Please excuse me if this question is rude, Akari, but... I've always wondered what it must feel to change from walking on two legs to four legs."

Naberius | 600 years | male | demon | crush: open | tags: open
    The other demon seemed to leave for no reason, which he was happy about. Now he could return to his well-deserved nap!

Saraline | 400 years | female | vampire | crush: open | tags: open
    She watched as the little -- cute -- creature bounded away with the shell. Of course, not after giving her a vicious growl. Which was still very adorable. Sara continued on her walk through the forest, her scratched ankles now healed (although the skirts of her dress were tattered).

Luciana | 22 years | female | witch | crush: eventually Jess | tags: Jess
    Luna's own tail waved in the air, and she jumped around after Stormy, following suit. The two of them were getting ahead of the witches on the forest trail. "Ahh yes, marigold. That should be pretty easy to find. Just look for the yellow flowers," Luci joked lightly, but her words rang true. Her dark brown eyes scanned the scenery, the forest only lightened by the glow of the moonbeams shining down on them. "Flowers are always good. I like keeping them in my home just to brighten the interior. Hopefully there will be enough for the both of us to pick." Suddenly, Luna leaped forward and began rolling in a bush, purring intensely. Her eyes were wide, her irises almost engulfed by her pupils. "Well, looks like we found the catnip!"

Mina | 21 years | female | mermaid | crush: open | tags: Shin
    She couldn't help but grin at his compliment, and she clapped her hands together. "Sacred! That's pretty amazing. A sacred golden dragon. You must be really special," Mina gushed with a giggle. Her purple eyes were still fixated on the ball, although she was paying attention to his words as much as possible for a bubble-brain such as herself -- or so the dolphins told her. "Oh, ye-" she was about to reply with affirmation when Shin suddenly launched the ball into the night sky. Mina squealed with pure enjoyment and excitement. The mermaid held her arms up, ready to catch the ball as it fell back down towards her. But to her surprise, the ball landed in the ocean right behind her head, splashing her already-soaked, long pink hair. "Oh... I'm usually better at this game, I swear! Let's try that again."

Dox | 19 years | male | unknown | crush: open | tags: Fuji
    The smile on the white cat-girl's face caused a bright purple blush on his cheeks. He rubbed the back of his neck and gestured to the cave behind him at her comment, offering another little shy shrug. "Oh, this little cave? It's uh... it's not much. I mean, I don't have much in here, but you can see it. If you want!" Dox rambled. He ruffled his pinkish-purple hair sheepishly at her compliment, not sure how to respond. Should he compliment her back?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:40 am

[Queen: I'm reading a werewolf comic and the wolves are HUGE in it, and also I watched a YouTuber that has werewolf characters and...well, only one really transformed fully but he was huge too, so I just go by that for my werewolves, that there really big. Gin can still be bigger than Dario if you want. Maybe Dario and Tsuki are the same height in animal forms? Idk]

Jess- f- 25- witch- pan/demi- Luciana will be crush- no kids but could adopt- white and colored cat Stormy- loves books and animals- two magics: dog form and fire- Tags: Luciana
The young woman smiled as she watched the cats a moment. Stormy mewed and chased the other cat down the trail. Jess rolled her eyes a bit, but it was all good natured. She said "Yes, the yellow flowers stand out pretty well." She wondered if they could find lavender or carnations. She didn't think they'd find sunflowers, as those... needed sun. Then again, all flowers did, and there were ones growing her just fine. "Ah! Let's see if we can get it without them biting or scratching us..." she muttered, though knew the cats wouldn't be doing so on purpose.

Morgan- androgenous- unknown age- deer fae- unknown sexuality- crush is Matsumura Yoshito- no kids but might want- chipmunk friend William- lives in forest- makes potions- Tags: Matsumura
The blonde haired, horned one flicked the tail again, and hummed. They blushed a bit as they looked at the man. They shook their head and patted their cheeks a bit. They silently willed them to cool down, and stop blushing. They nodded to Matsumura, seeming lost for words a moment. They then cleared they throat. They said "My, um...my name is Morgan," then tilted their head. "You could smell the herbs?" they asked. They thought of the creature that had come here earlier. They then shook their head, and looked to William. "Thats William, my chipmunk friend."

Dario- m- 22- werewolf- homosexual- crush is Gin- has to adopt- brownish or reddish brown wolf form- loves books- Tags: Shade, Gin and Tsuki
He twitched his ears and flicked his tail again. He stopped them and looked to Gin, seeing the white dog male was being watchful. Well, that was good for them all. They didn't know everything that might be on this island, not yet. Gin had suggested living in dens, but hadn't really verified that's what he actually wanted to do. Just because someone suggested something didn't a hundred percent mean they wanted to do it. He shook his head, looking to Tsuki. "I don't know about that," he said. He meant concerning their heights. He phased to his wolf form, which was quite large. Still might be smaller than the white dog. He sniffed the air a bit, then looked to the dog and two foxes.

Shade- agender- 20- fox...thing- boys- crush is Tsuki- has to adopt- can turn into a black fox with white tail tip- darkness possibly too- Tags: Dario, Gin and Tsuki
The black ears twitched once more, white tipped black tail flicking. They stopped it after a moment, just as Dario had done. They tilted their head as they stared at the huge white dog. They wanted to say pretty, but didn't think he'd appreciate that. They thought his dog form was pretty, not humanoid. His humanoid form was more handsome. Shaking their head, they then looked to the wolf then the Kitsune. "Big..." they muttered, going into their fox form. It was a bit bigger than a normal fox. Definitely much smaller than the Kitsune, dog, and wolf, for sure. They wagged their tail and sniffed Tsuki a bit. They then yipped, and asked "Where...where should we go?"

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Friends with werewolves Iblis (devil) and Nar (fire), whom call Val their queen. Liam the brother also may like one, and the two humans are friends of Light- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller brunette blushed a bit. Golden eyes glanced to the Shinigami, and he said "Beautiful, huh?" He tilted his head as he looked at her, then to Kellie. Kellie wasn't a purebred, being she had human blood from her ancestor, Jennie. Still, she was his friend and he loved her. "I'd...rather you don't," he said, not liking strangers touching him. It had to be those he was friends with. "Kellie might let you pet her ears, though, and... my name is Light, just call me Light."

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Friends with Riku (human) and Shasta (werewolf) (dogs Kansas and Nevada). She lives/lived on Canary Hill, and graduated Unicorn Falls High- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman smiled a bit. She said "Well, you asked politely, so...sure, you can touch my ears." She let her ears come out again, which meant her tail did too. Not that they were really ever gone, just...hidden. She nodded and said "I'm Kellie Rowan. It's nice to meet you," she then said.

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- friends with Ansel the human witch (22) and his witch cousin Greta (21), True/Zero the red and black haired, black eared and black tipped red tailed 20 y old werewolf, who have cats- senior year of Unicorn Falls High- Tags: Dox
The golden and green eyes were warm as she looked at him. The white haired, eared and tailed girl giggled a bit. She then blinked and nodded to him. "I...would love to see it," she said with that same smile, watching him ruffle his hair. She giggled again, then shook her head. She hoped she hadn't made him uncomfortable.

Akari- Aka and maybe Ari- Genderfluid- Unknown age (doesn't tell)- Unicorn- healing powers pretty sure- Oniyuri the red brindle and white unicorn founder of Unicorn Falls High is grandma. White and red brindle Katashi (firm) is their father, their other parent is unknown, and the brown and white Taiki (shine) is their uncle- Tags: Karael
The red brindle and high white unicorn flicked their tail again. The soft brown eyes focused on her, after they'd turned human again. They could look completely human if they wanted. That was exactly what they were doing right now. They smiled and said "It's really not much different. Aside from two legs...becoming two arms, I guess you could call it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:01 am

Midori | male | Kirin | Grown and purified nature | crush is open | tags: Nemo, Lavender

He watched into the water as he waited for the slime to speak to him back or at least answer his question, but no response was not being heard 'maybe slimes don't understand our language?' he wondered to himself. He was starting to lose his patience for waiting so he thought to leave the slime in the water alone but he had a feeling he was being watched turning around he saw another person, no another, but a little bit different slime "...and you are?" he asked rather confused, maybe little even unsure about the slimes sudden appearance.

Fuko | female | Bakeneko | bring misfortune | crush is Okuri Rin | tags: Okuri, open

She flicked her dark cat ears as she listened to the humanoid dog "Hmm...I am being there for two months or more, I am not pretty sure..there is not really anything which could tell you the time, except well you need to figure it out yourself" she responded. She played with her long dark hair as she listened and thought about the rest of the questions the male dog gave to her "hmm, that's a hard question, I am not really even thought about it, I am...well, I just lived day after another...yeah I've seen some other species there too. but they do live their own lives as well...so...I think living there is much better than what it was in the human world" she responded to him.

Gin'iro (Gin) |male | Inukami |blue flames | crush is open | tags: Tsuki, Dario, Shade

He watched the two males, who transformed too, good they were not that small, because now he don't need to worry to stamp on them. He was not bigger than a very large moose, Tsuki was only a size of a horse, and Dario did seem to be the very same size as the kitsune. He sighed "I don't know, we could just walk ahead and see what we can find, I am not even sure if those animals we may find are even eatable, could they be the same as we are just looking for a place to live without being threatened by those humans," he said.

Tsuki | agender (he/they) | Black Kitsune | Black flames | crush is open | tags: Gin, Dario, Shade

He looked at the small size of the fox "yes, the bigger the better, nobody wants to challenge to a fight" he said not really knowing why he even said that. He flicked his large ears "well, if we want to eat and likely survive, we do need to take the chance to hunt or if there is a shop or some sort of marketplace somewhere" he thought, but he didn't really like the idea of the market if there were humans there.

Shinsei (Shin) | agender (he/she/they) | golden dragon | genderswift | crush is open | tags: Mina

He looked at the ball landing in the water, with his eyes wide open "soo, did I have a point now? as you didn't get the ball?" he asked the girl, a little bit sarcastically yet confused tune. He then shook his head "no I am not anything special, golden dragons are not as special in the dragon world as you think, we are maybe beautifully colored, but not as strong as other dragons like fire dragons or earth dragons" he explained to her. He didn't break his gaze to the girl or the ball as he wanted to be alert to catch it when the girl pass it to him back.

Empyrean | Genderfluid | Fallen angel/ Demon | Dark alchemy / summoning | crush is open | tags: Neberius

The pink-haired demon watched in distance, before landing on the ground where he saw the other two demons chat moment ago "well, well, well, what we have here, slumbering sleeping beauty" they called out in loud sarcastic voice. They were bored and didn't really know how to do the first impression good "nice house by the way, do you know where to find a cool house like this?" he asked him.

Shion | female | Shinigami | Fire | crush is - Light is actrractive| tags: Light, Kellie

She watched the werewolf boy and then the girl "Cool, may I?" she said walking closer to the girl to touch her pointing wolf ears, nipping them a little bit "oh they sure are soft like a tiny plushie on your head" she said, but took her hand out of her ears "I hope my hands were not too hot for your ears...as my skin temperature is higher than normal" she told her. She took a step back "so you two are like siblings? other relatives?" she asked them "sorry if I ask too much" she said.

Obsidian | female | Yuki-onna / ghost | snow and ice | crush is open | tags: open

The ice woman was being lived in the mountains of the island, making it to her home place. She made herself some sort of ice castle with some snow around her, it made her feel safe. Of course, even if the place around her home seemed cold the weather was not that cold, she did want the small animals or other creatures to survive around there too.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:27 pm

The young woman smiled as she watched the cats a moment. Stormy mewed and chased the other cat down the trail. Jess rolled her eyes a bit, but it was all good natured. She said "Yes, the yellow flowers stand out pretty well." She wondered if they could find lavender or carnations. She didn't think they'd find sunflowers, as those... needed sun. Then again, all flowers did, and there were ones growing her just fine. "Ah! Let's see if we can get it without them biting or scratching us..." she muttered, though knew the cats wouldn't be doing so on purpose.

He twitched his ears and flicked his tail again. He glanced around a moment, then shook his head a couple times, pawing the ground some. He noticed he and Tsuki were quite close in size. He then looked to Shade, who was bigger than a normal fox but way smaller than them. He shook his head, nudging them. He heard the sound they made, and they shook their head at him. "Okay, I'm fine with that. If these two are okay with that," he said, looking at Tsuki and Shade.

The dark furred one made a foxy sound that must be akin to a giggle. They nodded to him, saying 'Of course, I doubt anyone would fight you. Well, if they're dumb enough they might try. I'm sure you'd win though,' they finished by saying. They made a small sound as Dario nudged them. They looked at him, shaking their head. They then nodded as the dog and wolf both spoke. They hummed a small sound, then said "I'm okay with just walking along and seeing if we find anything."

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette smiled a bit. He watched the two girls, and chuckled a bit at Kellie. She'd closed her eyes and whined a bit at the touch. She acted much like a dog might, when her ears were touched or her hair played with. He watched her open her eyes again. He heard her giggle, and shook his head a bit. "She's right, our temperatures are higher than humans as well. We have a Neko friend who might have a slightly higher body temperature as well."

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman nodded at the other girl. Shion was then touching her ears, and she flicked her tail. She whined a bit, closing her eyes. She disliked how much she probably sounded like a dog, despite not having a problem with dogs. She giggled a bit, shaking her head. "It wasn't bad at all, considering we have higher temperatures too. We're wolves, after all, not humans, It didn't bother me at all," she said, and looked to Light. She shook her head a bit, saying "No...not related. We're just friends," she said to the Shinigami girl before them.

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- Tags: Dox
The golden and green eyes were warm as she looked at him. The white haired, eared and tailed girl giggled a bit. She then blinked and nodded to him. "I...would love to see it," she said with that same smile, watching him ruffle his hair. She giggled again, then shook her head. She hoped she hadn't made him uncomfortable.

The red brindle and high white unicorn flicked their tail again. The soft brown eyes focused on her, after they'd turned human again. They could look completely human if they wanted. That was exactly what they were doing right now. They smiled and said "It's really not much different. Aside from two legs...becoming two arms, I guess you could call it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:36 pm

XXXMatsumura Yoshito/male/250/tanuki/tag: Morgan
    Morgan. They made a mental note of that. When they mentioned how he can smell those herbs, Matsumura immediately nodded and beamed at the fae. “I do! You’re probably used to living here that you got used to the scent.” He was careful - didn’t want to discourage the fae so he didn’t speak too much on it - but at least give a reason to make it less suspicious. Matsumura turned to the rodent without his smile faltering, "is this your friend? He's adorable! This creature usually just roams around with a big appetite." He remarked in the most pleasant way while hinting his mocking tone.

Matsumura continued to babble on. “It would be rude to not introduce myself, call me Matsumura." He casually reached out his hand toward Morgan for a greeting handshake. Rejected or not, this is a nice way to understand the character of the other party. "If you are the first supernatural I've seen so far, then there might be other species as well. Can't wait to also meet them!"
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 17, 2023 6:52 am

The blonde haired, horned one flicked the tail again, and smiled a bit. They tilted their head as they looked at him. They squeaked a bit when he beamed at them like that. That just made him more nice to look at, and they shook their head. They nodded as he said he could smell it. They said "Ah, yeah...maybe I'm just too used to the smell." The chipmunk chattered and flashed Matsumura a look...seeming to understand him. William then ran up onto Morgan's shoulder. Morgan smiled and poked him a bit. They then turned to Matsumura again, saying "He only eats what I give him, so you don't need to worry."

They then squeaked again, as he held a hand out. They tilted their head, not quite understanding but held their hand out as he had done. "It's nice to meet you, Matsumura." They said this while wondering what holding a hand out was about. They nodded as he continued to speak. They were sure there were others somewhere around on this island. "There's no way we're the only two here," they said, then had a thought. "Do you...want to go exploring with me?"

He twitched his ears and flicked his tail again. He glanced around a moment, then shook his head a couple times, pawing the ground some. He noticed he and Tsuki were quite close in size. He then looked to Shade, who was bigger than a normal fox but way smaller than them. He shook his head, nudging them. He heard the sound they made, and they shook their head at him. "Okay, I'm fine with that. If these two are okay with that," he said, looking at Tsuki and Shade.

The dark furred one made a foxy sound that must be akin to a giggle. They nodded to him, saying 'Of course, I doubt anyone would fight you. Well, if they're dumb enough they might try. I'm sure you'd win though,' they finished by saying. They made a small sound as Dario nudged them. They looked at him, shaking their head. They then nodded as the dog and wolf both spoke. They hummed a small sound, then said "I'm okay with just walking along and seeing if we find anything."

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette smiled a bit. He watched the two girls, and chuckled a bit at Kellie. She'd closed her eyes and whined a bit at the touch. She acted much like a dog might, when her ears were touched or her hair played with. He watched her open her eyes again. He heard her giggle, and shook his head a bit. "She's right, our temperatures are higher than humans as well. We have a Neko friend who might have a slightly higher body temperature as well."

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman nodded at the other girl. Shion was then touching her ears, and she flicked her tail. She whined a bit, closing her eyes. She disliked how much she probably sounded like a dog, despite not having a problem with dogs. She giggled a bit, shaking her head. "It wasn't bad at all, considering we have higher temperatures too. We're wolves, after all, not humans, It didn't bother me at all," she said, and looked to Light. She shook her head a bit, saying "No...not related. We're just friends," she said to the Shinigami girl before them.

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- Tags: Dox

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:23 am

Cecyl Repoš Leśny - 17 - Male [he/him] - Gargoyle - located in; forest - tags; open
Ears twitched to the distant, yet terribly loud, clicking cicadas. From the nearby trees he climbed down, following the ever-louder growing humdrum, and upon reaching the tree with the offender, he crouched, and pounced, successfully stealing the insect in his grasp. The whirring of the cicada grew violent, and with a yelp, he dramatically shook his hands free, the cicada flying off. Cecyl huffed, dropping into a sit on the spot, "What did I think would happen?" He asked himself, blinking in astoundment at his earlier impulse. He shook his hand again, the feeling of the batting wings still acting as if it was there. "Ew-"

From the sit, he leaned into a lay, pushing away from the tree with his legs. Both his hands stretched out as they ran over the moss and grasses, silently enjoying the texture. A yawn followed, and his tail idly swayed in thought - he was tired, but he didn't want to move from his spot.

... Eh- A quick cat nap won't kill me - or... Maybe it will, actually.

He grumbled to himself, deciding to compromise with just laying. If he got truly tired, he'd reserve to a more out of sight spot - this view, however, was nice, at least there was some cloud watching possible to pass the time.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:26 pm

Midori | male | Kirin | Grown and purified nature | crush is open | tags: Nemo, Lavender, open

He watched into the water as he waited for the slime to speak to him back or at least answer his question, but no response was not being heard 'Maybe slimes don't understand our language?' he wondered to himself. He was starting to lose his patience for waiting so he thought to leave the slime in the water alone but he had a feeling he was being watched turning around he saw another person, no another, but a little bit different slime "...and you are?" he asked rather confused, maybe little even unsure about the slimes sudden appearance.

Fuko | female | Bakeneko | bring misfortune | crush is Okuri Rin | tags: Okuri, open

She flicked her dark cat ears as she listened to the humanoid dog "Hmm...I am being there for two months or more, I am not pretty sure..there is not really anything which could tell you the time, except well you need to figure it out yourself" she responded. She played with her long dark hair as she listened and thought about the rest of the questions the male dog gave to her "Hmm, that's a hard question, I am not really even thought about it, I am...well, I just lived day after another...yeah I've seen some other species there too. but they do live their own lives as well...so...I think living there is much better than what it was in the human world" she responded to him.

Gin'iro (Gin) |male | Inukami |blue flames | crush is open | tags: Tsuki, Dario, Shade

He walked forward which was kind of frustrating as his body was large and the forest was tight, once in time he felt how the branches got stuck to his pelt, feeling the little painful tearing when the branch get out of his fur taking part of it with it 'if we never get lost in there, just follow my fur parts on those branches and we will find our way back where we started' he thought to himself with a sight "I do scent rabbits, but I am too large to even try to catch any of them..." he said his eyes looking at the distance as he saw smoke maybe "hmm...a house maybe?" he said curiously.

Tsuki | agender (he/they) | Black Kitsune | Black flames | crush is open | tags: Gin, Dario, Shade

He found it a little easier for him to walk around the tight forest as Gin was pretty large, he made the path for the rest of them to walk, then Dario took the rest branches away out of their way, so he has no problem anywhere there. He looked at Gin and mentioned the rabbits "I could try, but I am not caught them in a while...well not normal rabbits anyway..." he said 'last rabbit I saw was a monster rabbit, I need to calm down to use my fire now or the whole forest will be on fire soon' he thought to himself.

Shinsei (Shin) | agender (he/she/they) | golden dragon | genderswift | crush is open | tags: Mina

He looked at the ball landing in the water, with his eyes wide open "soo, did I have a point now? As you didn't get the ball?" he asked the girl, a little bit sarcastically yet confused tune. He then shook his head "No I am not anything special, golden dragons are not as special in the dragon world as you think, we are maybe beautifully colored, but not as strong as other dragons like fire dragons or earth dragons" he explained to her. He didn't break his gaze to the girl or the ball as he wanted to be alert to catch it when the girl pass it to him back.

Empyrean | Genderfluid | Fallen angel/ Demon | Dark alchemy / summoning | crush is open | tags: Neberius

The pink-haired demon watched in the distance, before landing on the ground where he saw the other two demons chat moment ago "Well, well, well, what we have here, slumbering sleeping beauty" they called out in a loud sarcastic voice. They were bored and didn't really know how to do the first impression good "Nice house by the way, do you know where to find a cool house like this?" he asked him.

Shion | female | Shinigami | Fire | crush is - Light is actrractive| tags: Light, Kellie

She looked at them "I see, you look pretty similar to me" she said "I am not really human myself either, I am a shinigami or soul reaper if you know that better...I have fire abilities so hotness doesn't really bother me at all?" she said to them. he thought about her questions for a moment "Are you being there for long? You have a home in here? Is there even a town or something like that?" she kept asking.

Obsidian | female | Yuki-onna / ghost | snow and ice | crush is open | tags: Cecyl

She decided to get lower to the mountain she liked to live at, as the icy world was betting too boring for her to enjoy at all. She doesn't really need the coldness to survive, but she doesn't really like too hot air either. She got out of the forest there, which had a little bit of snow in there but started to change to more dry lands the further she walked, she looked around the woods before she heard a voice somewhere not really knowing where it was coming for but she entered into a small bush there and hit her foot into something which made her almost fall. At first, she thought it to be some log, but saw that actually it was a male laying there "Uuh...sorry I didn't see you there" she said with an apology and embarrassment.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:19 am

Cecyl Repoš Leśny - 17 - Male [he/him] - Gargoyle - located in; forest - tags; Obsidian
The peace was, well, peaceful, for the most part, besides the occasional, distant chirp of another cicada somewhere, or perhaps it was the same one. He didn't respond to much, given that when he took a less conscious state, his body stiffened to the same qualities of a stationary statue.

The first thing to thaw were his eyes and ears, with a glance and twitch after feeling the foot hit him, trying to figure out what it was, before the voice followed, and he suddenly rolled away from his place with a surprised yelp. Following this, he immediately swerved towards the tree he had been against, sprinting up it before perching upon one of the lower branches. He arched forward, as if to spread wings that weren't there - which, the reminder of the lack-there-of had him tap his foot in a brief moment of annoyance.

With the intimidation tactic a complete failure, he lowered closer against the branch, peering at the odd - to him - woman, only now processing what had been said, in which his ears drooped with embarrassment at his hyperbolic reflex-reaction.

"I err... It's okay?" He winced a smile, no idea if he was now responding appropriately, "I'm a, uh... Heavy- uh, stiff layer? Hm. Uh-" He suddenly stretched his hand forward and awkwardly waved, "Hello, who are you?"
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me