In the dark ( Human, vampire, and werewolf RP )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

In the dark ( Human, vampire, and werewolf RP )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:34 am

You can wake up in a very strange place. You don't know where you are at all. Little do you know, you are surrounded by vampires and werewolves in this town. Some of them prey on humans or either try to make friends for them. Either way, most of them want to make a meal out of you if you are human. Your job is either to stay or try to escape the town. If you do try to escape, they will find you, and bring you back if they feel like their up to it. Some of them want you to stay, and some don't. It just depends on what kind of supernatural creature you meet.

Rules

Be nice to everyone
No fighting
Please be able to write a paragraph or more. At least 5 sentences is minimum unless you want to write more than that
Please make a male and female
You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you do keep track of them
No power playing
No mary sues
You can either follow my form or make your own
Put " In the dark " on the bottom of your characters bio so I know that you have read the rules

Bio format

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Species:
Crush:
BF/GF:

My characters

Name: Alexia Frye

Nicknames: Goes by Alex a lot, or Lexia sometimes

Species: Human

Hair color: She has short black hair. Basically, a Tomboy cut.

Eye color
She has sky blue eyes. They are known to change to a dark blue if she is feeling down or not feeling well.

Work outfit
Alexia has a passion for motorcycles. She works on then often at the shop. It's close to her house so it isn't far. She wears the usual mechanic shirt. It is kinda big on her since she is small and slim. She wears blue pants with black steel toe boots.

Regular outfit
She has an obsession with hoodies. She wears a long white sleeve with a grey hoodie. It sips halfway so you can see the white collar of her long sleeve. She wears a black leather jacket with two white stripes in the elbow. There are two red tribal dragons on the back. ( If you want a better picture of what it looks like, just look up Alex Mercer jacket. ) The collar of the leather jacket is red. She always wears the hood up as it covers her black hair, and sometimes her sky blue eyes. She wears blue pants and black combat shoes.

Personality
Alexia is quite shy around people she doesn't know. She tends to avoid you if she doesn't know you. She acts sorta like a shy kid around unknown people. Once you get to know the girl, you will find out she is really sweet. She wouldn't harm anyone unless you try hurting her. She will fight for her life if she is attacked. Giving up isn't an option for her.

Alexia tends to have really bad panic attacks if she is lost or an unknown area. She does take medicine that she always keeps with her. If it's really bad, she will fall to the ground onto her knees, and start to cry. She will try to push you away saying that she is fine. She will also often hide that she is pain or if something is wrong. Otherwise, Alexia is really nice.

History
I will add this probably tomorrow when I have more of an idea of the history

Other:

Name: Tom miles

Species: Human

Hair color. Tom has black short hair. Sometimes it's scruffy looking and sometimes isn't.

Eye color: Green

Work outfit: He just lost his job so he doesn't have one. He is looking for one.

Regular outfit
Tom wears a black t-shirt under a white hoodie. His hoodie does have a hood on it which is mostly up if he wants to be. On the back is a tribal eagle that is outlined in black. He wears blue pants and black and white shoes. He had a tattoo on his arm that goes to his wrist to his elbow. He does carry a crossbody backpack. It's like a regular backpack but is a rectangle.

Personality
Tom is not much of a talker. He sometimes will stay quiet if he wants too. He doesn't care what you say about him. Hate him, and he doesn't care one bit. He will fight for his life if he has to do. He does know parkour. One thing is that he hates people making fun of his height. He stands at 5'1 so he is quite short.

Other: He rather be in a relationship with a guy. He will not fall in love with a female.

Name: Blue

Human or Vampire:
Human

Hair color:
Black. Her hair is always up in a ponytail. You will never see it down ever.

Eye color:
Green, but they are known to change to a light green sometimes

Work outfit:
Since Blue's job is a cop, she wears the uniform. It's all black with the logo on the right of her chest. She wears the police hat that kinda covers her green eyes. She wears a belt around her waist that has a radio to it, handcuffs and a holster that is attached to it. It wraps around her thigh. She wears a pair of black combat boots and fingerless gloves that are black also.

Regular outfit:
A V neck shirt with a leather black jacket. She wears blue skinny jeans and black combat boots too. There is a holster which carries her gun that is wrapped around her thigh. She always carries a gun with her.

Personality:
Blue is a nice girl. She tends not to be so nice when she is dealing with criminals. She doesn't give up easily either. She will fight for her life if she was attacked by someone. Sometimes, she can be down. Often she will be by herself because she doesn't want anyone to see her like that. She often will panic if she is lost or that.

History:
Blue grew up with both her parents. Her mom left her dad when she was about ten allowing her Dad to have full custody of her. The strange thing was she never really heard then fight.

Her father was a police officer. He didn't much like it, but he needed to make the
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In the dark ( Human, vampire, and werewolf RP )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:02 pm

Hello again!
Ended up putting all my other characters into stories with new OCs I made as their lovers. So ill make new characters for this but they still like Blue and Tom)

Name:
Micky Roman
Looks:
A handsome male with brown hair to his neck, straight. It's held out of his eyes with bat or moon shaped clips. He also has nicely tanned skin, for a vampire. Well, it's a more pale tan but still can be told it's tan. He has brown eyes, but they can turn red. He is also average height and weight, and likes blacks, grays, reds, and even green. Those are the colors his clothes come in. His skin is a bit cold to the touch, and he has fangs of course.
Personality:
Sweet and gentle for a vampire, as well as honest and trustworthy. He is also caring and loving towards friends and family. As well as helpful and sometimes playful. However, he can be cunning, cold, calculating, and even cruel. He is also wild and loud if hyped up or angered. He doesn't like water...since he almost drowned as a child, nor fire.
Species:
Vampire
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
Tom, Gehuil
BF/GF:
Open
Other:
In the dark

Name:
Rouge (Roo-j, like the shade of red)
Looks:
Pretty redhead that's supposedly average height, but also slender. She has red hair she was named for, to her midback, as well as golden eyes. She wears sunglasses a lot so people don't ask questions...That or stays in wolf form. She has creamy skin and freckles on the shoulders. She also has a variety of clothes, in black, gray, greens and blues.

Wolf is pretty and a bit bigger, though not as big as the males. Slender just like in human form, and she has red fur and golden eyes. There is the addition of markings in this form. She has white toes, tail tip, muzzle, and oddly enough eye spots.
Personality:
A sweet, gentle, kind and caring girl that's honest and loves little ones. She's intelligent, likes books and art, and can swim. She's also cuddly, happy, playful, and has a sense of justice. She's shy, nervous, anxious at times, and fiery. Wild and loud if hyped up or angered. Withdrawn if upset, doesn't like bees or thunder, and headshy.
Species:
Werewolf
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Blue
BF/GF:
Wants Blue
Other:
In the dark

Can she be Blue's 'canine' partner?
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Asterin Conti + Sparrow Stefan

Postby HauntedMansion » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:53 pm

—— FACTS ——————————————————————
full name&&. ❛ Asterin Conti ❜
birth date &&. ❛ Sep 23 (Libra) ❜
age (as of today) &&. ❛ 345
(though appears around her early 20’s) ❜
gender &&. ❛ female (she/her) ❜
sexuality &&. ❛ bisexual/romantic ❜
appearance &&. ❛ standing at 5’5 with
an athletic, toned build. Typically dawning
various elegant gowns, all being quite light and
free flowing, possibly hiding a dagger or two in
its ruffles ❜
species &&. ❛ vampire ❜
—————————————————————————————

———————————————————————————————
positive &&. ❛ intelligent, polite, loyal, bold ❜
neutral &&. ❛ curious, cunning, observant, playful ❜
negative &&. ❛ dismissive, manipulative, stubborn, apathetic ❜
In the dark

———————————————————————————————————

—— FACTS ——————————————————————
full name&&. ❛ Sparrow Stefan ❜
birth date &&. ❛ Nov 14 (Scorpio) ❜
age (as of today) &&. ❛ 25 ❜
gender &&. ❛ male (he/him) ❜
sexuality &&. ❛ homosexual/romantic ❜
appearance &&. ❛ standing at 6’2 with a
muscular build. Typically seen wearing
sleek suites in the public eye, though close
friends would know him to dawn more causal
wear when he truly feels comfortable with
another person. ❜
species &&. ❛ werewolf ❜

positive &&. ❛ dependable, analytical, witty, brave ❜
neutral &&. ❛ reserved, practical, blunt, protective ❜
negative &&. ❛ petty, crude, conceited, patronizing ❜
In the dark
Last edited by HauntedMansion on Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:47 pm, edited 14 times in total.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*WIP* Gehuil Naaras

Postby Scorpioness » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:41 am

Source

Name: Gehuil Asenah
Sexuality: Demisexual Gay Polycurious
Looks: Very attractive young looking man, he has asian features, Gehuil has long straight hair with white streakes in his bangs and his eyes have noble dark shade of malachite green, that seem to shine like gemstones. He wears black robes with red and gold accents, he is always seen with his dark colored fan and he hides a simple sword in dark sheath in his robes (safety reasons).
Personality: Gehuil is grumpy vampire, a little harsh even, but despite his cold, angry exterior, he is sincere and kind. He has hard time allowing himself to trust others and he was hurt way too many times by his own family members and other people, to trust easly, despite loving his close ones strongly, it's hard to express his real feelings to others.
Species: vampire
Crush: open
BF/GF: open
Other: Gehuil was born mute

In the dark

*wip*
Last edited by Scorpioness on Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:33 pm

Alright, Micky has a crush on Gehuil too. If that's alright
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:02 pm

Name: Ricardo Garcia
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Vampire
Height: 6'0
Crush: Nobody yet
Personality: Keeps to himself, quiet, usually cautious about meeting others as his ex turned him against his will
Other: in the dark
Attachments
94097_x0DvJRpK.png
94097_x0DvJRpK.png (200.42 KiB) Viewed 287 times
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scorpioness » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Alright, Micky has a crush on Gehuil too. If that's alright

No problem ^^
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:10 pm

:thumbup:
Awesome
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:01 am

( Accepted, Spirit! Sorry for the late reply. Work has been busy with the holidays. Please make a female, La Esmeralda. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HauntedMansion » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:35 am

I plan on finishing my female and making a male today or tomorrow at the latest :3
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me