【 ✧ 】—— 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 —— 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

【 ✧ 】—— 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 —— 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍

Postby HauntedMansion » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:03 pm

You’ve been casted to star in the next big TV adventure series! With hope to boost their careers, actors both young and old have been brought aboard, traveling across the North Atlantic to film along the tropical haven of the secluded Luna islands.

Waking up their first day on set, the actors are expecting the welcoming committee, only to be met with rather unsettling silence. Realizing they’ve been left stranded together with no means of contacting the outside world, watch with bated breath as our heroes scour the islands for a possible escape, as they seemingly begin to gain certain abilities from the character they had been casted to play! Can a gruesome mystery be unraveled with our cast still fully intact? Let’s find out..

Last edited by HauntedMansion on Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES ——

Postby HauntedMansion » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:04 pm

1. All CS rules apply!
2. You can have as many characters as you can handle!
3. Post your character(s) in the discussion thread and I’ll notify you when they’ve been accepted.
4. Please keep all ooc chat in the discussion thread to keep this one tidy.
5. Communication is key, for whatever it may be. If you have ideas, I’d love to hear them! When life gets busy, it’s understandable. If you have or wish to leave the RP, no worries! A heads up would be nice tho :3
6. Be courteous and kind to each other!
7. Pm me any questions!
Last edited by HauntedMansion on Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ROLES ——

Postby HauntedMansion » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:05 pm

While designing your character(s), you will also be creating the fictional persona they were casted to play! (These personas can remain vague or detailed, totally up to you!) Whatever skills the persona(s) posses, your character(s) will begin to slowly achieve over time.
For example, what if your character was casted to play a detective? Maybe they feel a drive to solve the current mystery, developing logical theories, while questioning everyone around them. What if they were casted to play a skydiving instructor? Maybe a typical nervous, cold feet character would suddenly feel the need to jump right into action.
With all of this in mind, please be mindful to not make your character(s) over powered. Hopefully we can achieve a variety of skill sets to further the story!
Last edited by HauntedMansion on Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CAST ——

Postby HauntedMansion » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Bambi Scott - she/her - the reporter - HauntedMansion
Todd Conti - he/him - the conspiracy theorist - HauntedMansion
Tyler Dan Reed - he/him - the engineer - TTTTTTTTTT0
Veronica Flynn - she/her - the florist - harmonizing
Kim Romi - she/her - the historian - onion
Leroy Ahn - he/him - the race car driver - borahae.
Tae William Park - he/him - the nurse - senna_
Kahlani Lim - he/they - the musical prodigy - bubu
Levi Allen - he/him - the local intellect - theneorex
Last edited by HauntedMansion on Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:17 am, edited 16 times in total.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EXTRA ——

Postby HauntedMansion » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:07 pm

- The bare minimum of information for this “show” plot wise has been given to the actors. The only common knowledge being the story revolves around the disappearance of a beloved eco activist, an old woman simply referred to as Ms. Red. With her last known location being the Luna islands, every actor has been casted as a family member or close friend, determined to investigate what became of her.

- Throughout this RP, I will be giving random people the chance to find a particular clue in order to further the mystery of the Islands and of the current circumstances. The character who finds a clue is the only one who can determine what they do with it. Wether it be sharing it with others, keeping it to themselves, or even destroying it, depending on just how much they trust everyone else around them. It is THEIR clue. With that being said, no other character can make someone reveal a clue, unless the player with the clue has given permission. The player can also give subtle hints in writing that they would like a clue to be found, like stumbling with putting it away, or dropping it, etc. Otherwise, there is no “seeing it right before they put it away”. No power playing, please and thank you.

- Also, if I offer a clue and you’d rather just have a more laid back writing experience without that particular responsibility, you by no means have to find the clue! Just tell me, and I will simply send it someone else’s way, no pressure! Otherwise, I plan to give every character at least one clue (depending on how many people we get)

- The RP will begin with everyone awaking or already roaming around the island in the early morning. They had all arrived late last night, sleeping at the highest luxury offered by the only hotel on the premise, Eclipse.
Last edited by HauntedMansion on Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

STATUS ——

Postby HauntedMansion » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:20 am

OPEN - CLOSED

We have started, but we are still accepting!

Last edited by HauntedMansion on Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bambi Scott 01

Postby HauntedMansion » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:24 pm

she/her - playing Darla Red: the reporter - loc: cemetery set - tags: open!

Bambi let out a few brisk huffs, jogging farther along the dirt path marked across the jungle floor, maintaining a decent pace even with the lack of any workout playlist to motivate her further. After being informed the previous night that there wouldn’t be any shooting until later that afternoon, the actress became determined to take advantage of the given free time. With a desire to finally see the island she’d now be calling home for the next few weeks, while also being able to sneak in a bit of cardio, she awoke to the early hours of the morning, dawning light athletic clothing in any attempt to beat summer heat, before beginning her jog along the path leading her to a particular set location. The only let down that morning had come from both of her devices refusing to even function properly, considering the island may just offer a bad connection, leaving her unable to play any music on her phone, or to see how far she’s managed to jog on her watch. She simply brushed the small inconvenience aside, occupying her mind with the natural beauties offered by the tropical paradise.

She watched as the trees began to slowly dissipate at her sides, the path finally opening up to revel the entrance to a rather small graveyard, being able to count only a handful of gravestones that remained slightly uncovered by the surrounding overgrown fauna. She slowed her step once she entered the cemetery, taking hold of the water bottle clipped to the side of her backpack, chugging half of its contents before resting her hands on her hips, taking a moment to catch her breath. She had to give props to set design, the tombstones really did appear like they’ve been here for ages, even if the location wasn’t the most pleasing, it made sense to dig graves in a place where larger tree roots were not an issue. Walking along every grave to see if she could make out any names, one tomb in particular managed to snatch her attention right away. Of course it was positioned to be the center of attention among the others, because unlike the other graves, the stone tomb was place directly above ground, with a familiar name messily engraved along the stones surface. Ms. Red.

The blonde silently observed the sight with great interest, sliding off her backpack to rummage through her belongings, finally producing a small polaroid camera. Something her character supposedly carried around, despite the slight impracticality of a reporter only managing to get photos that were the size of her palm, ones that could also be damaged pretty easily. Despite this, the actress took a few steps back, making sure she’d capture the entire tomb within its frame, muttering one of the few pieces of dialogue she had been offered in reference to her character, grinning with playful enthusiasm before snapping a picture of the sight. “Looks who’s been caught, red handed..“
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Todd Conti 01

Postby HauntedMansion » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:25 pm

he/him - playing Edward Aurora: the conspiracy theorist - loc: hotel lobby -> kitchen - tags: open!

With the chime of a final bell indicating he had safely arrived at the hotels ground level, Todd exited from the elevator once the doors allowed him to do so, politely covering a long yawn with the back of his hand. He had arrived at the island rather late the night prior, recalling the brief good night messages he had sent to his family before ultimately crashing mere moments after. He certainly had found the arrival time rather odd, though knowing it would take some time traveling all the way out to these islands, he didn’t question it. He was rather relieved knowing they wouldn’t be shooting until the late afternoon, leaving him a get a bit of beauty rest. Taking his time to finally rise and get ready, traveling back down to the lobby to seek out the breakfast that would be prepared for the actors, as per the directors final group message to them before Todd had went to bed.

Arriving at the front desk with his paper cup of room black coffee in hand, the actor was rather surprised to not only find a lack of breakfast, but a lack of people entirely. Looking out to the empty dining area that shared the main lobby alongside the check in, he took a long sip of his beverage, then blinked a few times, as if testing to see if his early morning drowsiness had something to do with his vision. Could he be up too early? Heavens no, he couldn’t be, it was already eight in the morning. He tapped the small bell on the front desk with a single finger, seeing if it’s chime would alert anyone in the back. When he received no response, he started to wonder if everyone had felt as sleep deprived as him. Maybe they all arrived late? Simply trying to make up for time before shooting? He knew it was a reach, but it was all his tired brain could offer in any effort to soothe his nerves. So, he accepted it for now.

In all of his internal rationalizing, he unconsciously tipped his coffee cup up to take another sip, only to find it empty. He would’ve laughed at himself if this wasn’t something of a normal occurrence, becoming a handy indicator that he’s simply thinking a bit to hard, and should probably occupy his mind elsewhere. Since breakfast was yet to be made, and more drowsy actors were sure to appear, he figured he could try upholding the directors word for now. Besides, it would make a nice introduction at the least. He first prepared himself another coffee from the machine sitting right by the front door, taking his new cup and traveling back behind the doors to the kitchen entrance. He further discovered the hotels layout was rather open in nature, as right above the large stoves sat an even larger window for orders to be collected, allowing him to fully view the still desolate lobby. At least anyone who approached wouldn’t be met with the same haunting sight he had encountered. While thinking about exactly what he would prepare, he properly sanitized his hands and put on an available apron hanging up along the nearby wall. Raiding the vast kitchen for pans, as well as the fully stocked fridge and pantry for ingredients, he applied years of cooking for three kids who could realistically share the appetite of a full grown grizzly bear to prepare an ever growing pile of pancakes, whistling a melody as he did.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:05 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐋𝐄𝐎 ! ! ───────────

wilbur red ✩ twenty ✩ he/him ✩ tag: n/a ✩ location: shoreline

Despite spending the better half of last night making his hotel room more habitable, a familiar routine which consisted mostly of tossing clothes here and there and stacking up the suitcase worth of cup ramen he'd packed with him for the trip, Leo was still one of the first awake; it wasn't surprising to see the boy running off a mere 4-5 hours of sleep on an average day, so after a full day of travel and an introduction to a new environment, it was hardly a shock to see Leo even more restless than normal. Practically buzzing all night long, fiddling with and shifting the furniture in his room for the first hour or so and spending the rest laying somewhere between a dream state and fully functioning until the sun finally rose, Leo jumped off the bed with way more force than needed and rushed to shower and get ready before heading out of his room with the hopes of busying himself.

Dressed in an all black ensemble, a tee with a pair of skinny jeans and some combat boots, Leo wandered the halls of the Eclipse in relative silence before finally stumbling into the lobby. Unsurprised to find it empty, the filming crew probably already out and about on set and his fellow cast members more than likely waking as slow as possible, the blue/green haired boy decided to pass on breakfast momentarily for fear of waking the other inhabitants of the hotel; the last thing the already reserved Leo needed was the rest of the cast hating his guts for clambering about and waking them on the first day. So, with little hesitance and a lot less stealth than intended, Leo left the hotel and began to wander the island, deciding on taking a tour of his own. While not one for solitude, he supposed that it was better to spend his time getting to know the layout of the island rather than sulking in his room.

Making it to the shoreline of the island in a shorter time than expected, getting a brief jog in to burn some of his excess energy despite his poor choice of shoes (and outfit in general), Leo sat down in the sand and admired the view of the water; being from california, it wasn't all too uncommon to be on beaches, but that didn't stop them from being any less remarkable. With a satisfied exhale, the boy collapsed back further into the sand and let his limbs sprawl out, soaking in the sun with a small smile on his face. He was definitely a summer boy.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:17 am

── 𝐓𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    he/him lee gwan (nurse) location: abandoned boat dock/shoreline tags: leo
    As someone who had practically grown up right on the water, Tae had had very few complaints upon receiving a notice that they would be shooting the film on an island. In fact, he had an opposite reaction; he had almost fretted that the overly enthusiastic email he had sent in return would be enough for them to turn him away. Clearly, that had not been the case, for Tae was exactly where he wanted to be. It hadn't occurred to him until much later, however, that Tae would be arriving on set to play a character he hadn't actually originally auditioned for. He had done what he believed had been a marvelous self-recorded tape of a sailor named Suzy Lin, and while he had received the job, it wasn't for that character. Instead, he was given Lee Gwan. Lee Gwan seemed like a relatively interesting character, if it weren't for one of Tae's biggest fears: blood. He wasn't scared of blood, per se, but it most certainly did make him squeamish. What were the odds of receiving the role of a nurse? It was almost ironic, if the thought of it didn't make Tae's stomach flip every time he pictured a gory scene from a movie. It's just makeup. How bad can it be? For his sake, Tae sure did hope it wasn't going to be too bad, but then again, that was what acting was for. He'd make it work. He had worked hard to get here and he was going to make the very most of it.

He hadn't gotten as much sleep as he wanted to, although he blamed it on the adrenaline that was coursing through his veins, eager to start the shoot. Nobody had handed him a schedule, though, nor had anyone come to wake him, so Tae wasn't exactly sure if anything was going to happen today, but he didn't feel the need to dwell on it too much. He was here, on an island, with a handful of other people that shared the same passion he had! What more could he ask for?

He hummed quietly as he dressed, pairing a fawn-coloured t-shirt with a pair of white shorts. He grabbed a plaid button-up in case it was chilly against the water's edge, though Tae was used to the brisk breath of air from the ocean. A grin spread across his pale lips as he practically ripped the curtains open, sunlight greeting him keenly, awaiting his arrival outside the hotel. Not willing to wait another second, the young man departed his room, practically skipping down to the lobby. The dining hall was locked, which he wasn't too thrilled about, but, surprisingly, his appetite was barely present at the moment, so Tae didn't bother attempting to track down an employee. Instead, he made his way outside, skimming the entrance of the Eclipse as if to seal the image in his mind before carrying along. Itchy sand brushed his ankles as he moved about, swaying beneath his shoes with each step taken, but it only encouraged him to move along faster.

His attention was grabbed by a dock nearby. Even from afar, Tae noted the way some of the planks were out of line. Was it part of the set? The creepy vibes it gave off made him shutter, but at the same time, he was intrigued. It didn't last too long, though, for he was soon able to spot another human being in the distance. With a spring in his step, Tae trotted towards the stranger. "Hello there!" he called out eagerly, slightly out of breath from the long walk. "Are you one of the actors, too? I'm Tae ─ " he continued quickly, barely able to give the stranger a chance to even breathe ─ "I like your hair."
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me