PointZero (Open & Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

PointZero (Open & Accepting)

Postby Scorpioness » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:57 pm

Remnox is a world that existed already for many millenia, however it slowly started to disintegrate, breaking the day-night cycle and normal flow of the time, forcing its inhabitants to adapt. The original borders of that world changed, the habitable areas shrinking significally to two main safe zones, where going past either of them means death from extreme natural conditions.

• The Land of the Black Sky (Matriarchy) – these lands are covered in eternal night, nowadays nobody how sunlight looks like. Large seemingly endless forests are scattered on these dark lands, however any kind of vegetation stops growing past the Midnight District (the furthest habitable place) since the further you enter this terrain, the colder it becomes. The fuchsia is reserved for the ruler of these lands the Queen and her family, the rest of the noble families bears shades of violet, purple and dark blue.

• The Land of the Bright Sky (Patriarchy) – total opposite of the Land of the Black Sky, never ending day and warm climate make for perfect conditions for growing crops and other edible plants, however large blue patches of cornflowers growing randomly on the hills gave this place a nickname of Cornflower Lands. The vegetation is present up to the furthest border – the Midday Zone, which is already a one giant desert. Nobles of these lands bear vibrant warm colors, ranging from greens, golds and bronzes, with deep red strictly being the color of the Emperor and the rest of the royal family…

• Equinox Lakes – the neutral lands dividing both largest lands, they are covered vastly by giant lakes and this is the last place that still appears to have day-night cycle… perfect for meditation or peaceful seclusion, since its very quiet here, the only sounds being the water and the wind.
Last edited by Scorpioness on Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Magic & Mini-Dictionary

Postby Scorpioness » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:05 pm

The forgotten magic

Due to changed natural conditions people of Remnox had adapted and remembered the practicaly exctinct knowledge of magic… Not everyone could learn it, but after a long time it became clear that people that shared the most potential in this area, had similiar characteristics… The highest potential had people with dark, raven black hair (currently only observed in the noble families), while the brighther hair colors had much harder time to gain the grasp on these abilities. Melanism or albinism weren’t special in this case.

The magic and magical abilities depend strongly not only onto the magic wielder (horolografist), but also onto the summoned constellation spirit (hor), with zodiac spirits being the easiest to summon. Noble and royal families have only one kind of summoned spirit and its symbol is also shared as the family insignia..

Mini-Dictionary:
  • horolografist/horolografista – magic wielder
  • hor – constellation spirit (includes the zodiac spirits)
Last edited by Scorpioness on Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Characters

Postby Scorpioness » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:08 pm

Rules:
  • all CS rules apply
  • no godmodding and OP characters
  • If your character is a part of already existing family please keep the species the same (unless you have an explenation)
  • you can have more than 1 character
  • keep it fade to black, so nothing too explicit, CS has stricter rules for the RP forums than Lioden if ya wondering
  • all character forms go to the [character thread]
  • any questions and discussions go to the [ooc thread]
  • try to write at least 4-5 sentences!

Land of the Black Sky:

Queen / fuchsia / (Title – Spirit)
    + her family

Nobles:

Dhoort / violet / (Beast of the Midnight – Fox):

+ Megera Dhoort / heir / Beast of the Midnight

Pagoni / purple / (Rainbow Eyed Seer – Peacock):

+ Minilon Pagoni / 2nd heir / Rainbow Eyed Seer

Nobles in the hiding: