γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:25 pm

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
β“’

indentationStepping off the boat, a young woman and a young man, who look to be siblings, stop to look up the hill where beyond the forest lays a towering castle. Though hidden behind the tall trees they know a bustling city awaits them. The two share a smile, then they start up the hill, towards what they know is destiny. At the top of the hill, they pause at the sight of a small hut at the edge of the forest line. Curiously but still cautious, the siblings approach the hut. Feet from the hut, and the tree-line, the door swings open giving them a fright. An old lady with a long crooked nose and strange runic markings step out. The old lady gives them a big smile, "You two be careful now, dearies. The way to town is dangerous, get to town before dusk."
indentationThe young woman was curious and asked why. "Beasts live in this forest, nocturnal and fierce. As the sun's light fades and the moon begins to rise, so do they. They hunt each night, but they care not for the dear, or boar or elk." The old woman said with a cackle. The brother frowned, not having heard of such a thing. The two siblings had been planning this trip for years after all, how could have they not heard of this danger beforehand? The brother asked the old woman another question, and the old lady let out a shrill laugh before answering. "Up until a little over ten years ago, this land was peaceful. There were no beasts running amuck. But then the Queen - may she rest in peace - died. The king went a little mad. Ordered the death of thousands, all of them non-humans, Werewolves, Mages, Vampires you name it. Many of us fled the country fearing for our lives, but one coven of Mages refused to cower. The coven cursed the king and his bloodline, turning them into beasts. Even now, ten years later no doctor or mage has found a cure. The cure for the curse is unknown, it’s unknown if there even is a cure."
indentationThe three fell silent as the old mage ended her story. Only for the mage to start cackling once more. "It's going to get dark out soon, dearies. I suggest you run." She said before turning, walking back into her hut, and slamming the door closed. The two siblings blinked and turned their gaze toward the sun. They had two hours, before dusk. They could make it. Right?

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

π’…π’Šπ’”π’„π’–π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’β€’π’“π’–π’π’†π’”β€’π’”π’†π’•π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆβ€’π’•π’‰π’† 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔‒𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》𝙍π™ͺπ™‘π™šπ™¨

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 pm

𝙍π™ͺπ™‘π™šπ™¨:
β™š Try to keep genders even.
β™› LGBTQ+ characters and writers are welcome!
β™šFeel free to make as many characters as you can
handle. This may change if it gets bigger
β™› No godmoding, powerplaying, Mary/Gary-sues.
β™šPlease Aim for at least three to four lines.
β™›I'd love to hear ideas for drama and the plot
whether it be main or side plot, feel free to pm
me your ideas
β™š Please remove your signature from the main thread.
β™› All forms and OOC talk on the Discussion form
β™š crushes and love interests are fine, but no character
under 18 is to crush or be romanticly involved with a
character over 18.
β™› Follow all CS Rules.
β™šAll species are welcome, vampires, Kitsune,
elves, dwarves, etc are welcome! Humans, Lycans,
Werewolves, and Mages are the main ones that this
rp revolves around.
β™› All roles may be reserved purely on the D&F form, please
do not demand them here unless it's done so in rp.
β™šRules may be added, edited or taken down as needed.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ γ€‹π™Žπ™šπ™©π™©π™žπ™£π™œ

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:20 pm

π™Žπ™šπ™©π™©π™žπ™£π™œ

The royal family was cursed on November Seventh, 2010, now ten years have passed.
The Kingdom of Uthal where the Ambrose family reign, is a semi-large and mostly unexplored island, weather is temperamental, snow is common in winter, and the summer’s heat rarely gets over ninety degrees. But there usually is a week - to half a month-long snowstorm every eight years or so, and a heatwave every eleven or so years. Every city and town has its own purpose, There’s a large port city and a smaller fishing town. There are small towns dedicated to growing/raising fruits vegetables and livestock. The RP will take place in the capital Ridsey. The town of Ridsey is surrounded by a forest on all sides, there's a steep almost unclimbable mountain to the north of the town, the other sides of the town and forest are encased by a river too fast and deep to swim in. North of the forest and Ridsey is a small meadow and a dock where supplies are sent to and from. This small dock and the few boats that come and go are the only way in and out of town. After the first traveler was bitten and turned by one of the royals, the dock has been mostly shut down aside from shipments, meaning everyone's trapped here. No matter who they are.

Current Weather: Cool, with clear skies and a light breeze
Time of Day: Mid-morning, after dawn, before noon
Time until the next full moon: 2 weeks
Season: Mid-Autumn

Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ γ€‹π˜Ύπ™π™–π™§π™–π™˜π™©π™šπ™§π™¨

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:13 pm

Most if not all non-humans will have at least two ranks/social statuses'
so they will appear in two different parts of the allegiances.

The City of Uthal
King Antony J. Ambrose - NPC
Queen Cassandra O. Ambrose Nee Lyons - Deceased
Crown Prince Lexor A. Ambrose
Princes 0/2 Open
Princesses Opaline I. Lyons + Angelique I. Lyons + 1
Other Royals Bella May + 3
Royal Adviser Henrick I. Gottfried
Royal Doctor Maxwell Hayes
Royal Mage 0/0
Commander of the Guard Lupin O. Vass
Royal Guards Tove F. Everhart + Catalina T. Amethyst + Rai Y. Kuromei + 7
Servants Lexxa Remos + 4
Citizens Namba Sessue + Ordarela S. Strutton + Greyson Soot +
Sabor A. Kirnisidir + Lock + Index Anderson + Alister A. Stone +
Blake Silva + William S. Frost + Rosalie B. Kuru + Aranei Vanitas
+ Dionne S. Phizumin + Unlimited

The Mages
Coven Leader Open
Second-in-Command Greyson Soot
Enforcer Namba Sessue
Elders Dionne S. Phizumin + 3
Members Index Anderson + unlimited

The Werewolves
The Alphas Chantria Stutton + TBD in rp
Betas Catalina T. Amethyst + TBD in rp
Delta Rai Y. Kuromei
Gammas 0/3 Open
Subordinates Lupin O. Vass + Alister A. Stone + Unlimited

The Lycans
Alpha TBD in rp
Beta TBD in rp
Delta TBD in rp
Gammas 0/3
Subordinates Unlimited

Other Non-Humans
Maxwell Hayes + Kuromarru Shiroi + Sabor A. Kirnisidir
+ Aranei Vanitas + Unlimited
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:05 am, edited 24 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:25 pm

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔
Open!

News!
11.23.2021 - The Cursed Kingdom is open for Posting!
12.04.2021 - Roleplay officially started!
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

γ€Š β…  》

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:45 pm

β™›Opaline I. Lyons⏡The Scarred Princess
―――――――――――――――――
β—„27|Female|Lycan|Pansex-Demirom|tagged; open β–Ί
    indentation Fresh from the shower, and wrapped in a royal purple silk robe, and hair wrapped in a towel, the princess sat down on a plush chair in front of her makeup box and accompanied mirror. Silently opening the box the dark-haired woman quickly picked out the concealer and began to apply it to the needed areas. Call her vain but Opal preferred not to have a giant red scar on her face, it was always the first thing everyone saw and noticed. That said, her concealer didn't work miracles, it covered up the constant redness but the thin pale lines across her face never left. Once that was done she added a bit of mascara, lip gloss and finished with a smokey eye to finish off her look. Sighing, the princess got up from the chair and set about getting her hair dried and dressed for the day.
    indentation Her early morning workout had been quite relaxing, but now it was time to get to business. Not that she really had much to do these days. Opal would probably quickly check in on the king, before making sure that Henrick or Lex didn't need anything from her. Sense mother was dead, and Antony was unable to do his duties, - due to the wolfsbane poisoning that she knew absolutely nothing about - it fell mostly to Lex and her, though she was very thankful for Henrick, as the kingdom - or at least Ridsey - would have fallen into even more disrepair. Dressed in a form-fitting black and white dress shirt, a black shirt, tied off with a white belt, and a pair of ankle-high pointed black boots, the Lycan made her way out of her dressing room, into her bedroom, and then into the hallway. She let out a soft hum then started down the corridor, making her way to King Antony's room.

β™œLupin O. Vass⏡The Quiet Wolf
―――――――――――――――――
β—„30|Male|Werewolf|Bisexual|tagged; open β–Ί
    indentationCursing extensively under his breath, Lupin raced towards the front gates of the castle. Lupin was late but honest to god it wasn't his fault. He wasn't sure who to blame but it wasn't his! He'd been pranked, someone had replaced all of his conditioners with dark blue hair dye. Lupin hadn't even noticed it until someone had pointed it out at breakfast. He'd then spent the next half an hour trying in vain to get it out, but he eventually came up with a short-term solution. He'd tied his hair up into a high bun and then slapped a warm hat over it until not a single hair showed.
    indentation It wasn't a long-term thing but it would work for now. Unless one of his - many - bosses decided that hats were not appropriate work attire. Then he'd be screwed. Though the dye had been dark enough for those with normal human eye-sight would for the most part still see his black hair, it would probably just seem to have a blue tint to it. Unfortunately, most of the people he worked with weren't human, so if it was decided that he couldn't wear a hat. Well, Lupin didn't want to think of the teasing that he'd have to endure.

β™ŸOrdarela S. Strutton ⏡The soulful Artist
―――――――――――――――――
β—„24|Genderfluid|Human|Pansexual|tagged; open β–Ί
    indentationOra groaned as they bit into the Alfajor in their hand. Around them, they had an assortment of sweets from around the world. The bakery was called "Dough re mi" which tickled their fancy, it was a cute little place known for its wide variety of common and foreign pastries. Honest to god, Ora thought that they could die happy right this second with the amazing Alfajor in their mouth. This was the first time Ora had come into the cute Bakery, but they decided that this would be their new go-to spot for a pick-me-up.
    indentation Quickly finishing off the rest of the Alfajor, they picked up the Pastila and chomped down onto it. They let out another series of obnoxious noises, thoroughly enjoying the cranberry flavor. They glanced at the assortment of sweets and frowned, they wouldn't be able to finish this all in one sitting. But I can take it home and finish it later. They thought with a smile as they swallowed another bite. Finishing off the rest of the Pastila they walked up to the desk and asked for a doggy bag. After receiving two such doggy bags, they made the short trek back to their table and began to load the rest of their sweets in, before heading out and starting back home.

β™žNamba Sessue⏡The Stoic Hunter
―――――――――――――――――
β—„33|male|Mage|Bisexual|tagged; open β–Ί
    indentationIn the back room of his office, Sessue read an old tome once more. His stomach rumbled in a complaint, Sessue hadn't eaten since late last night when he'd first started to read the old tome. It wasn't healthy but he'd gone into a research spiral, searching for a spell that would either slow or stop the aging possess. It was Sessue's goal to become an elder, and the last step to becoming an elder was to perform such a spell. Unfortunately, such spells were notoriously hard to find, and for some reason, Sessue decided that he wanted to find the spell before he completed the other steps. He wasn't even old enough to be considered for the elder position yet, but that was fine with him.
    indentation Better to be prepared than to struggle when the time finally came. Right? Yawning softly, Sessue turned from the tome with a sigh and decided to take a quick break and maybe a nap. Stepping out of the back room and into his work office, Sessue let himself flop onto the couch not far from his desk, where clients usually sat. He let out a slow breath then closed his eyes, letting his mind and body relax.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

Postby QueerChaos » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:24 pm

Greyson Soot | Mage | 24 | They/He | Gay | Tags: Open
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Grey had ran out of the town, to the forest surrounding it of course. On his side bounced a bag with a few books in it. Spell books, reading books, cook book, sketch books? Who knows. They slowed down just before reaching the outskirts of the kingdom. "Should I be out here right now? What if they need me?" He questioned out loud to no one in particular. "They won't, they've got all the other mages and they'll probably know where to find me." They said while dodging various branches and hopping over roots. Grey made his way to a certain tree with a few split branches that he had adapted to being his new sitting tree.

They had finally arrived at the large tree. He began to scale the trunk to get to one of the split branches. He sat on the branch and leaned his head back. It was nice in the forest, no one came to disturb you. There was a slight breeze, Grey closed his eyes to enjoy the moment.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

Postby Vylad » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:58 pm

Alister Amethyst Stone
24|Male|Subordinate|Werewolf|Single|Tagged;Open

Alister opened his front door and closed it quietly. His hand resting against the wood for a minute before turning around and taking a deep breath. Honestly he had no idea why he was so nervous today, like he just woke up a lot more anxious than usual. Regardless the male pulled his bag over his shoulder and began his walk to his work. He gazed at his watch and and sighed lowly,
it was going to be a long day. With that in mind he broke into a jog, he might as well get to work early and get to draw or write for a bit.

He ignored most of his surroundings as he jogged. He's taken this route so often he'd be able to notice things fairly quickly, or atleast he's like to think so. The route honestly wasn't that long, in a run he could reach the bakery in about fifteen minutes, in a walk about twenty-five. He reached the bakery after a bit, panting and out of breath. He pushed his hair out of his face and walked inside the bakery, pulling his scarf down a bit as he entered. He planted a small smile on his face and waved nervously to his co-workers before heading to one of the many seats and sitting down in a booth, looking out the window before pulling out his sketchbook, scanning his surroundings a bit before decided to just draw whatever came into his mind. With that decided he flipped to a fresh sheet of paper and pulled out his pencil.
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Persephone66.jpg » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:14 pm

Henrick GottFried | Human | Tagged: Open | Heterosexual | 55

Looking out his bay window Henrick closed his silver colored eyes before allowing the air in his lungs to escaped through his pursed lips. As the morning sun washed over him he instantly smiled and ran his hands along his emerald green suit, turning to face his desk he puled out his chair before taking a seat. Once he was comfortable his eyes settled on the photograph that resided on the left side of his desk. His soft smile brightened as he studied the vintage photograph. A young princess with her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. The two were caught mid laugh as they waved at the camera, the proud king stood beside them reflecting the same emotion as his arm was also wrapped around Henrick. Chuckling to himself he reminisced on the old days, before the curse and before everything fell apart. When he was less stressed and had half the hours he did now. When he was able to enjoy life and the treasure it held. Shaking his head it focused on the papers in front of him, returning to his work his back hunched as he struggled to read the sloppy handwriting.

Tove EverHart | Lycan | Tagged: Lupin | Bisexual | 29

As her footsteps echoed through the empty halls of the castle, Tove sighed as she began to fiddle with the end of her blade. Already doing her rounds she began to grow tiresome of the morning, it was quiet with note much to report. Quiet mornings were meant to be a good thing for the kingdom but she knew deep inside something was off. Shaking away the feeling she peered into Henrick's office just to say hi but noticed he was staring off into space like usual. Tove decided to let him before before continuing on down the long corridor and to the main entrance. Wanting to check on the guards outside she opened the large doors before smirking at Lupin who had been bolting towards the castle. Her eyes shifted up at the sky then back down at the man who looked to be running for his life. "Late tsk tsk tsk." Tove chuckled to herself before crossing her arms over her chest. Those in the castle knew not to be tardy but something was off, he would never do something so immature.
Persephone66.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me