Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:08 am

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one ate some more, then finished.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one shook his head again. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one didn’t think Conner would even like them… Sure, people said they were beautiful, attractive, nice to look at, but that didn’t guarantee a romantic relationship. The tan skinned one shook their head again.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the werewolf male. He then wagged his tail and sat down, looking around.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf trotted along. She led the pups back to the house, and picked them up one by one to bring them up the stairs. She knew they could probably climb, but didnt really care. She hummed a canine sound, turning human and going back to Conner and the others, saying "I found pups."

Pegasus; Asterion- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups (to be); pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana (they’ve been abandoned or orphaned)- Tags: each other, Lana, Conner and co

The ash blonde and blue eyed one was in silver pup form. They whined and shivered a bit as they saw the new people...

The blue eyed super light cream pup turned human. The super light blonde blue eyed one patted their sibling.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: pups, Yeni

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty smiled. She watched the horse stand still and make a small noise.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Yeni

The blue eyed golden pup sat and giggled.

The brown eyed red-gold pup (in human form) giggled.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton, Carter

The gray haired male said "I just wanted to be sure he's alright," to Carter. They usually came to see him together, but only Ashton had today.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:26 pm

Bump
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:19 am

I will try my best to post
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:08 pm

XD kay
Thank you]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:37 pm

.:Friday_The_13th:. wrote:
... 𝕵𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙 ...
xxx Beta xxx Male xxx Tags: N/A

The rather large man sat in the Red Sun house, relaxing on a couch reading a chapter book about crime. Jason was a large guy, standing near 6'5 and weighed about 250 pounds, he took care in his physical form as he always felt it important to be in good physical condition. His style on the other hand was more so casual, like he just got dressed with whatever was handy. Wearing just a black shirt that had the neckline cut down just enough to show his collarbone, dark blue jeans ended in large black boots. He wore a black leather jacket that could zip up, though Jay never did do such. This was usually his look if he wasn't in a red flannel shirt instead.

Jason glanced up from his book periodically to check his surroundings but usually kept his attention on the pages before him. Jason was quiet, usually observing and listening rather than throwing himself in the middle of the packs drama, his roll as Beta was to care for the pack, not sort himself in their relationships. He did as requested of him, and for that he felt he did a well enough job. He flipped the page. His eyes following the lines of words one by one, taking in the story they told. He raised a beer to his lips, the glass bottle was cold, only made the golden liquid inside taste better in his opinion.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:02 pm

Bump...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:32 am

Wolfram - male - Blue moon pack hunter - crush on Seth - talking with:Bella
Pets: Tartarus the horse

He thought for a moment what he could do now, when noticed the Bella which seemed kind of lost for some reason "Hello Bella...Are you lost something?" he asked the female.

Angelina - female - Blue moon pack guard - mother to Rosa - crush on open - talking with: Rosa, open
Pets: n/a

She waited for her daughter to get up and dress, before going back to the kitchen "there could be some food left there" she said to her. Her eyes looked at her younger half-brother for a moment, with a sigh, before looking back at her daughter "yes, human food, another way you could not be able to eat it...if it was hunted" she told her.

Rosa - female - Blue moon pack pup - crush on open - talking with: Angelina, open

Sighing she got up at her bed and dressed before following her mother to the kitchen "great, human food?" she said with a lift of her shoulders "I don't mind...I do like human food...as long it's not too...salty" she said and walked to the fridge.

Carter - male - Red sun pack scout - crush on open - talking with: his dog, Ashton, Remington
Pets: Solomon the Shepherd

He lifted his eyebrows "well they are adults, they do whatever they want to do, that's how life goes...when the kids grow up they don't have that much of time to see their parents, so don't feel bad about that" he spoke up with a sight.

Athena - female - Red sun pack pup sitter - crush on open - talking with: Lupus
Pets: Cats Caleb & Calin

She looked over the male "just call me Athena, no need to put the pup sitter part on there" she said with a smile. She then lifted his shoulders for a little bit "Good I guess, a little bit bored, but it's still early...what are you up to?" she asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:15 am

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Leo, Lana/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner went to his human form and said, “Where were they?” He looked to Jackson and said, “Jackson no.”

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Lana, Conner, Gracie, Leo/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson sits up eagerly and creeps towards them friendly.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Leo, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie looked to Leo and talked to him. “Where is the pups parents?” She shrugged and said, “Not sure.”

Leo/Male/21 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Guinea Pigs Oreo and Shade
Leo shrugged and said, “I’m not sure, but why would they be alone.”

Bella/Female/20 years old/Blue Moon Beta Female/Tags: Open/Location: Inside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Australian Shepherd Kip, Emmie Husky Pup, and Waverly the fox pup
Bella turned her head and said, “Oh hi Wolfram, no I’m not lost. Just exploring. What about yourself?”

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Athena/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He nodded and said giving her a small smile, “Alright, no formalities then, got it.” He said, “I feel ya with the being bored. I’m bored as well. I’m just sitting trying to find something to do.”

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington, Carter/Location: Outside/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Ashton said, “He seems to be shying away from us lately, but I guess your right Carter.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:26 pm

]Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one ate some more, then finished.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one shook his head again. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one didn’t think Conner would even like them… Sure, people said they were beautiful, attractive, nice to look at, but that didn’t guarantee a romantic relationship. The tan skinned one shook their head again.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the werewolf male. He then wagged his tail and sat down, looking around.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf, back in human form, shook her head. "They were alone...they don't have parents. I don't think there's loners, but there must be. We'd recognize pups from our own pack, and there's no way they came from Red Sun..."

Pegasus; Asterion- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups (to be); pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana (they’ve been abandoned or orphaned)- Tags: each other, Lana, Conner and co

The ash blonde and blue eyed one was in silver pup form. They stuck close to Lana and Aster.

The super light blonde blue eyed one patted their sibling.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: pups, Yeni

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty smiled. She watched the horse stand still and make a small noise.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Yeni

The blue eyed golden pup sat and giggled.

The brown eyed red-gold pup (in human form) giggled.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton, Carter

The gray haired male didn't correct him that he was the grandfather, not the father. He shook his head, as it wasn't wrong to make sure someone was okay...They usually came to see him together. If he wasn't there, it wast wrong for Remington to worry.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:01 am

Wolfram - male - Blue moon pack hunter - crush on Seth - talking with:Bella
Pets: Tartarus the horse

He looked at the female as she spoke, with a nod "well, not much... I came from riding, the forest, and the fields were so peaceful in this morning" he responded to her "now...I actually don't know what I supposed to do, maybe go to visit the town..." he said.

Angelina - female - Blue moon pack guard - mother to Rosa - crush on open - talking with: Rosa, open

She waited for her daughter to get up and dress, before going back to the kitchen "there could be some food left there" she said to her. Her eyes looked at her younger half-brother for a moment, with a sigh, before looking back at her daughter "yes, human food, another way you could not be able to eat it...if it was hunted" she told her.

Rosa - female - Blue moon pack pup - crush on open - talking with: Angelina, open

Sighing she got up at her bed and dressed before following her mother to the kitchen "great, human food?" she said with a lift of her shoulders "I don't mind...I do like human food...as long it's not too...salty" she said and walked to the fridge.

Carter - male - Red sun pack scout - crush on open - talking with: his dog, Ashton, Remington
Pets: Solomon the Shepherd

He looked the elder, knowing that the male they were speaking about was not his son, but a grandson, but parent what a parent. He looked at Ashton with a smile "yeah, or who knows maybe he has a secret girlfriend somewhere" he smirked with a quiet laugh.

Athena - female - Red sun pack pup sitter - crush on open - talking with: Lupus
Pets: Cats Caleb & Calin

She gave the male a soft laugh "yeah me too...well there could be lots of tasks with the children, but it good for them to have time with their parents as well" she said looking out of the window.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me