โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ - โ„ด&๐’ถ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:55 am

==Hidden in the shadows, things that go bump in the night, were lurking and watching with sneering eyes. When the war came to a stop between the werewolves and vampires, for a short time peace ran throughout the town of Whiteridge. Human's still didn't know what went on around them and all because it the war came close to being exposed. At that time the current alpha that reigned over the pack wanted nothing to do but rule over the remaining territory of the mountain area, which was neutral land for hunting between the parties. Unknown to most of the new pack members, the reason why the land in the mountains was neutral territory was because of the witches that lived within. Hidden in the archives of the Crescent Moon Pack, the alpha placed the very item they needed to confirm the wars mean to an end, but the alpha wanted nothing more other than power and to control the witches. Upon his demise by the hand of his own children, a new era within Whiteridge seemed to have started or so they thought.
==Half a century later and a few new alpha too, a once known threat has shown itself once again. The once hidden witches have now revealed themselves by killing the current alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack, leaving behind his two remaining heirs, a son and daughter. When members of the pack go missing and the lives of the others are in danger, things start going crazy once again. The summer solstice is when the witches are at their strongest on the very high point of the moon on the last night, they in turn begin to create a binding curse between the youngest member and most secret of the witches and the werewolves themselves. Among trying to decide the new alpha of the pack, will the pack be able to choose one or would the two of them would have to battle almost themselves while fighting to stop a war before it even starts?

==For over a century, werewolves and vampires have always been at war, using the witches to each ability they had. The elder's of the coven keep their secrets, though cared only for their people as well. Claiming to be neutral before the war ended, the witches secluded themselves in the the mountain area of Whiteridge and stayed there. Finally after a half a century of the peace being around, the new generation of elders excluding those banished, have brought it upon themselves to bind the werewolves to the moon turning them into wolves and only allowing them to shift once a month, during the time of the summer solstice. Having been secretive for so many years, the witches took a few of the pack members needing their blood to perform the ritual. Casting the curse to their youngest witch, they sent her away without any hopes of her returning.
==What happens after twenty years of something being lost? Sometimes you will never known, but that one that that was sent away and "lost" had once again returned. She understands her powers, but she don't know what happened in the past either. Still learning how to control every once of power and figure out who she is. The coven has yet to find out, but the werewolves have already caught onto her scent. Caught in a world of wanting to be free and wanting revenge, will the werewolves be able to handle their animal instincts? Will she be able to control her power when she still doesn't know everything?

As for you, you have a choice in this matter as well. There are six months left until the next summer solstice and six months until the curse can actually be broken, well after twenty years or so has passed again. Will you stand up to your head witch or your alpha? Will you band together with people who have the same intention as yours or will you stand to kill those who wronged your ancestors?
The choice is yours.
discussion thread
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:00 am

outline/guide wrote:
| name:
| nickname:
| gender:
| age:
| zodiac/dob:
| sexuality:
| orientation:
| crush:
| species: (werewolf/human\witch)

| +traits:
| -traits:
| +likes:
| -dislikes:
| fears:
| familiar(s): (for witches)
| powers: (for witches)
| power explanation: (for witches)
| personality:
| history: (optional)

rules
i. all cs rules apply.
ii. no god modeling - no perfect characters. that being said, only have two powers your witch can fully control - like earth, air, fire, water to draw energy off of. as for the werewolves, they are able to talk in their wolf forms, since it is just a blood curse from the witches - so they are able to talk to whoever they want. for example, if they are apart of the hidden ones, witches and werewolves work together, so they will need to talk to one another and vise versa. if you need me to explain more, please privately message me.
iii. no cussing; since cs is pg-13; willing to take this to discord if need be :/ ?
iv. do not kill another's player what so ever. inactivity with no communication will be kicked after a week. please just let me know, yeah?
v. have as many characters as you want.
vi. alpha position(s) one will be reserved for me, while the other is first com first serve. so reservations will last 24 hrs only. and if there is a reservation, private message me do not post it to the forum, thank you.
vii. ask full permission to use your magic to control, harm, etc. another character. minor or major actions. always ask.
viii. please try to use realistic face claims, thanks! and werewolves shift into actual wolves, just 3-4 times bigger than a normal wolf.
ix. lgbtq+ and just please do not have your other character as the others love interest.
x. fade to black when necessary.
xi. try to write at least 3 lines + please.
xii. please disable signature when posting forms. and posts all you discussion and forms thread!
xiii. enjoy and be respectful! thank you!!
Last edited by the viking goddess on Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:03 am

relations guideline wrote:
    ยปยป โœ”๏ธ ยซยซ
    - positive feelings.
    ยปยป โ˜ฏ ยซยซ
    - neutral feelings.
    ยปยป โ˜“ ยซยซ
    - negative feelings.
    ยปยป โœฟ ยซยซ
    - interested in.
    ยปยป ๐Ÿ”˜ ยซยซ
    - family/siblings.
    ยปยป โ™ก ยซยซ
    - crushing.
    ยปยป โ™ฅ ยซยซ
    - in love with.
    ยปยป โ™ฅโ†ฆ ยซยซ
    - is a one sided love.
    ยปยป โ‡โœฟโ‡’ ยซยซ
    - they like/are interested in each other.
    ยปยป โ‡โ™กโ‡’ ยซยซ
    - they are together.
    ยปยป โ‡โ™ฅโ‡ ยซยซ
    - they have broken up.
relations wrote:artemis.
ยปยป โ™ก ยซยซยปยป โ‡โœฟโ‡’ ยซยซ lupin - something intense about his looks draws her closer with a hint of passion hiding behind it.
alexi.
n/a - open for discussion. | ยปยป ๐Ÿ”˜ ยซยซ (enter name) - brother.
itachi.
n/a - in the works/open for discussion.
nathaniel.
ยปยป โ™ฅ ยซยซ lilac - past history will repeat itself.
tinasha.
ยปยป โœฟ ยซยซ nathaniel - one sided interest.
sessue.
n/a - ask rae'tia for relations with their oc ^^
opaline.
n/a - ask rae'tia for relations with their oc ^^ | ยปยป ๐Ÿ”˜ ยซยซ lupin and remus - renounced grandchildren.
lupin.
ยปยป โ‡โœฟโ‡’ ยซยซ artemis - something about her intrigues him. | ยปยป ๐Ÿ”˜ ยซยซ remus and opaline - loved brother and renounced grandmother.
remus.
n/a - ask nyctomancy for relations with their oc ^^ | ยปยป ๐Ÿ”˜ ยซยซ lupin and opaline - love brother and renounced grandmother.
icarus.
n/a - ask nyctomancy for relations with their oc ^^
kassandra.
n/a - ask furrydogs12 for relations with their oc ^^
lilac.
ยปยป โ™ฅ ยซยซ nathaniel - past history will repeat itself/unknowing of the wrongs done to their relationship (furry and i have discussed this cx.) | ยปยป ๐Ÿ”˜ ยซยซ head witch (who is played by me as a very minor character)
aisling.
n/a - ask poppyxoxo for relations with their oc ^^

the viking goddess wrote:artemis arro erikson | human - witch | elements: fire and earth | female | single - open
alexi nicole marie bloode | werewolf | female | single - open
itachi hanzo lim | human - elder witch | elements: water and air | male | single - open
nathaniel marco banner | werewolf | male | single - not open(sorry everyone who liked him 'v.v)

Rae'tia wrote:tinasha l. strutton | werewolf | genderfluid | single - open
namba sessue | human - witch | elements: air and fire | male | single - open
opaline erika lyons | human - elder witch | elements: earth and water | female | single - open
lupin oliver vass | werewolf | male | single - open

nyctomancy wrote:remus emerson vass | werewolf | transmale | single - open
icarus cross | human - witch | elements: earth and air | male | single - open

furrydogs12 wrote:kassandra kim kiliona | werewolf | female | single - open
lilac nova trevil | human - witch | elements: fire and water | female | single - open

poppyxoxo wrote:aisling amatole | human - witch | elements: air and earth | female | single - open
Last edited by the viking goddess on Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:11 am, edited 10 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:07 am

alpha:
it is between alexi nicole marie bloode - played by the viking goddess
and her twin brother (open - pm for more insight!)
luna/mate of alpha:
tbh - there is a lot on the line.
beta:
tinasha l. strutton - played by rae'tia.
omega:
kassandra kim kiliona - played by furrydogs12.
warriors:
lupin oliver vass - played by rae'tia.
hunters:
healers:

the pack house.
kitchen, foyer, outside the kitchen, and forget the skyscraper as well - it is not supposed to be there, but in the gif can't help it.
bedrooms - in their humans forms once a month, they are able to change up the looks; each bedroom has the same set up.
the living room.
and finally the training grounds - it is right behind the pack house and has the woods very close to disappear into if any humans come by.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:12 am

head witch:
madame trevil - played by the viking goddess | she is a very minor character - will be killed off.
second in command:
lilac nova trevil - played by furrydogs12.
elders: 2/3 - last one is open!
opaline erika lyons - played by rae'tia.
itachi hanzo lim - played by the viking goddess.
( OPEN - enter name here ) - will be played by (enter user id - OPEN)
fighters:
hunters:
icarus cross - played by nyctomancy.
healers:

the coven main house - only witches can see it as it is cloaked with a spell by the elders and the head witch.
kitchen, foyer/stairs, head witches office, and bathroom.
every witch within the coven has a similar looking room - each has their own tastes, so they can use magic to make it their own.
the living room.
and finally, the spell/work room - where all the potions and other spells are created and younger witches learn how to control their magic. ( couldn't find an accurate picture, so this will have to do!)
Last edited by the viking goddess on Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:29 am, edited 9 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:14 am

leader:
nathaniel marco banner - played by the viking goddess.
second in command: open
fighters:
aisling amatole - played by poppyxoxo
hunters:
namba sessue - played by rae'tia.
healers: (should mainly be witches - since the werewolves are stuck has wolves for now)
remus emerson vass - played by nyctomancy.

the hidden ones are a group of witches and werewolves working together to try and stop the curse from getting worse - they know the key has returned to their place of birth, so how will they get her? are you apart of the hidden?
the hidden house - hidden in plain sight, only those of the hidden ones know of its purpose and only those with the seal of the hidden ones can enter the property and the house.
the kitchen.
the bedrooms - they all have the same set up, but since there are witches they can change up the rooms for the werewolves and themselves.
the living room.
the spell room for the witches.
the training grounds for the werewolves - it is about a mile back from the hidden house.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ โœฒโ˜ฝ - will update more in s2

Postby the viking goddess » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:21 am

vampires in s1:
(enter name here) - played by nyctomancy
(enter name here) - played by the viking goddess

leader:
they will be unknown until s2 - if this roleplay gets that far.
second in command:
fighters:
hunters:
healers:

will be editing this closer to s2.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ค๐“น๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:46 pm

created - so nothing has happened yet.
open and accepting.

a wild rea'tia has appeared - welcome! - you could be next!
nyctomancy just joined up - welcome! - you could be next!

characters have been added to the front page - editing the ranks and so forth on the wolves, witches, and the hidden tabs.

open and accepting 2.0

furrydogs12 entered through the void - welcome! - you could be next!

information update - there will be the addition of two vampires running in the town of whiteridge - for now only nyctomancy and i will be playing them as i am hoping to get this role-play into at least season two? - when i was planning on introducing a new plot with all - witches, werewolves, and vampires. so in advance please do not ask for a vampire characters until then, thank you.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ - 001

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:03 am

๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“”๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ โ„ด๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡โ„ด

ยปยป โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เฎ“เน‘โ™ฅเน‘เฎ“ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยซยซ
role: the key | human - witch | fire and earth elemental | crush: lupin
attire: xx | tagged: open | mentioned: lupin - remus
location: arriving in whiteridge town square > going to small grocery store
mood: nervous and nauseous - might stand back a little '^-^

==pulling the '12 yellow challenger down the road, the girl sighed and looked over to her companion sitting in the front seat. queen meowed lightly, though really didn't say much. they had just arrived within the town of whiteridge, the place she was born. already knowing her grandmother wouldn't have much to eat for the both of them, she decided to stop off in town to find a few items. at least a few until she could get a full list from her grandmother. taking a breath in, the girl pulled the loud car into a parking space and looked out the window as the people from the town stared at her momentarily. blushing, she could already tell they knew she was an outsider in a native's body. "come on queenie, i cannot leave you in the car. so you will have to wait outside of it for now, i won't be long though." she told the familiar with a soft voice. queen looked at her owner and gave a displeased meow as she jumped out of the car with artemis.
==like she said, it hadn't been but a few minutes for her to gather the items she needed. queen was lying on hood of the car, sunbathing in the what light there was. it was very chilly outside as it was towards the end of the year, so she looked to the sky. it was shrouded in dark clouds for miles, as if a storm was about to hit. there's a storm coming, so we better hurry on to your grandmothers. the spelled cat said as she could sense a change in the weather. "alright, but let's get something sweet and warm to drink. there should be a coffee shop near by somewhere." she told her familiar and then started to look around for a coffee shop.
==a few minutes of searching and not looking where she was going, she abruptly ran into something solid and managed to stumbled backwards as well. tumbling to her rear, the girl let out a small squeak of pain as she smack the ground rather hard. queen let out a light hiss and moved closer to her owner with soft eyes. "i am alright queenie. and sorry for running into you, i am new in town and wasn't looking where i was going while looking for a coffee shop." she said with an embarrassed tone as she looked up at the young man. already she could tell he was different, large, and rather handsome as well. with his medium long dark hair and dark brown eyes that seemed to stare into anyone's soul. his skin tone held a very medium tan tone, and every bit of his features complemented his structure very well(lupin). catching herself starting at him, she felt her cheeks warm up through the cold winter air. then her attention turned to the other young man next to him, who held similar features - possibly his sibling? only darkening the red hue that was plastered on her cheeks. she quickly looked to the ground, trying to avoid eye contact with either of them, now knowing another saw what happened.

๐“˜๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ท๐”ƒ๐“ธ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ถ
๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“โ„ด

ยซยซ-------------------------------- โ‰ช ยฐโ—‡โ—†โ—‡ยฐ โ‰ซ --------------------------------ยปยป
role: the mole | human - elder witch | water and air elemental | crush: open
attire: x | tagged: open | mentioned: open
mood: rather bored - noticing a change of energy within the air

==how many more nights do i have to wait? the key will come as her memories should be returning now, but why isn't sh- he was thinking to himself, until abruptly he could sense a strong power within the air. and let the games begin. he finished his thoughts off with a cunning smile. up until recently, he knew that freya would return to whiteridge, but under a different alias. he merely just came to the middle of time square in hopes of clearing his thoughts, but instead he was the first to find the key - though she will have to wait to meet him. itachi gave a small yawn as he walked into the coffee shop close by, one because it was freezing outside and two because he needed his caffeine. ordering a mocha-chino, the young elder sat down and waited to see what would transpire before his eyes.

( @rae - will unstrike lupin's name when we play out everything we decided )
Last edited by the viking goddess on Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ - 001

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:06 am

๐“๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ
๐“โ„ฏ๐“

ยปยป โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เฎ“เน‘โ™ฅเน‘เฎ“ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยซยซ
role: potential alpha | werewolf | crush: open
attire: xx | tagged: open | mentioned: none
location: waking up in her bedroom > in the kitchen of the pack house
mood: hangry - stand back O.O

==it was the end of the month and the full moon was here again, but the change of her appearance it was evident. she has woken up before her alarm went off at 7am that morning. pulling her red hair from her face and changing into some training clothes, she felt her stomach growl deeply. she has merely just woken up, and yet she was already hangry. it was rather cold outside, so she grabbed a light jacket and pulled it on over her shirt. still she wore shorts, as she was a warm blooded creature, being part wolf. halfway zipping up the light jacket, she walked out of her room and into the kitchen. the lights seemed to be off still and she couldn't hear if anyone else was awake, but she still turned the light on letting others know someone else was awake now.
==walking up to the refrigerator, she opened it and looked in. raw chicken and steak from the last nights dinner. seems someone got lazy and just threw it in here. whatever. she thought as she rolled her eyes and grabbed a bottle of water. turning around to find fruit on the table in a basket, she reached for an apple and inspected it. taking a bite out of it, she shrugged her shoulders and began to munch on her 'breakfast'. grabbing her phone, she looked at the multitude of text messages and emails from others who had been trying to reach her. nothing grabbing her attention out of reading them, she sighed wanting to get things moving a little faster. with not having seen or talked to her twin recently was really putting a damper on her mood too.

๐“๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ธ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธโ„ด

ยซยซ-------------------------------- โ‰ช ยฐโ—‡โ—†โ—‡ยฐ โ‰ซ --------------------------------ยปยป
role: leader of the hidden | werewolf | crush: lilac
attire: x | tagged: open | mentioned: open
location: in his bedroom > cooking in the kitchen of the hidden house
mood: indifferent - thinking/cooking while drinking coffee

==unlike other have heard, some werewolves do not endure the painful and agonizing pain of changing into your wolf form, let alone back into the human one. as for nathaniel, he was the complete opposite of the others, it pained him and took everything out of him when he changed into his human form. knowing this, he always tends to not sleep during the time of being a human once a month. he heaved a heavy sigh and walked out of his bedroom and into the bathroom before anyone else could have it. once he was finished, he quickly left to go prepare breakfast for the others in the hidden house. a natural thing for him to do when he was in his human form. let's see what we have in the kitchen for breakfast. he thought to himself as he walked into the empty lower level of the hidden house. walking up to the refrigerator, he looked in to start scaning for breakfast options.
==it had been a few hours now, and he was mostly done with preparing food. having made pancakes and waffles, bacon and sausage, eggs and toast, among other breakfast things. he grabbed some plates and laid them out accordingly, while leaving the glasses out on the counter for the others to get their drinks. grabbing his coffee mug after the fact, he took a deep swig from the dark coffee and let out a content sigh. the smell should have awoken them by now. he thought as he took his seat at head of the table and pulled out his phone.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me