(Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

(Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

Postby Offline_now » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:25 am

Hello!

If you clicked here you may want to roleplay!

If you do... here are the...

RULES

Dont spam.

Dont be too OP. I will remove you from the role-play.

Only up to 3 powers.

Dont be rude out of role-play, if you are a bully in rp, then try not to keep it TOO harsh.

If you want something that may not be ok with others, PM me!

Have fun! If there's any questions, ask me.

CHARACTERS

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Pronouns;
Likes;
Dislikes;
Appearance;
Personality;
Power(s);
Other;

You may have up to 3 characters, one must be a teacher!

Have fun, and follow the rules!

Im so happy im done writing this
Last edited by Offline_now on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A magic high-school role play!

Postby Offline_now » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:35 am

Name; Lavender
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Pronouns; She/her
Likes; Being treated well
Dislikes; Soul (Someone who she had a tragic experience with)
Appearance; A tall girl, but her skin is very white. She has messy purple hair, (Hair color code is #4a346b just so you know the right color) A black jacket thats un-zipped, with a white T-shirt underneath. Her pants are ripped jeans, with black shoes and rolled up sleves. The last thing about her is that she has completely white eyes.
Personality; Shy, quiet.
Power(s); (Nobody knows this, until it happens in role-play) She can transform into a 14 feet tall wolf, the same color as her hair. The wolf still has white eyes, but usually doesn't attack. The wolf usually will usually bring her face near the target, and growl. In her transformation, she will glow, summoning an aura of a purple-blue fire-looking swirl around her, as she transforms.
Other; This is gonna be my main character now! I may play out her backstory, and who Soul is.
Last edited by Offline_now on Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A magic high-school role play!

Postby Offline_now » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:42 am

Bump!
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Anyone Can Enter) A magic high-school role play!

Postby Offline_now » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:06 am

Bump!
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Anyone Can Enter) A magic high-school role play!

Postby Offline_now » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Bump!
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Anyone Can Join) A magic high-school role play!

Postby Offline_now » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Bump!
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:57 pm

(Hi! Is this RP still open?)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idk xD » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:46 am

Name; Shadow
Age; 14
Gender; Female
Pronouns; She/Her/They
Likes; Silence, dark things, the color black
Dislikes; Loud sounds and stinky socks, bright things, that's about it
Appearance; She looks just like a normal person, and she is always wearing black things.
Personality; Edgy, silent
Power(s); She can slightly control the shadows, but most of the time the shadows do have a mind of their own. They sometimes disobey, but at the time of need, they do just fine. (Is this really too OP?)
Other; None?
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:46 am

Name;
Jeshika
Age;
Gender;
Female
Pronouns;
She/her
Likes;
Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft things, warm things, cuddles
Dislikes;
Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds and sudden movements, being anxious
Appearance;
Long curly red hair and brown eyes, tan skin and beautiful ears, two tails because mom has one and dad had three.
Fox form is red with a white diamond on the forehead, white muzzle, white on the chest, white tail tips, brown ears and brown paws/legs.
Personality;
Sweet, gentle, happy, trusting, trustworthy, honest, loving, loyal, friendly, kind, loves little ones and foxes, likes drawing and writing

Shy, nervous, anxious, fiery, wild at times, stubborn at times, hard headed at times, worries sometimes, doesn't always listen
Power(s);
Fox form, purple fire (because I can, purple would be cool), and communicating with foxes of course
Other;
Kitsune; wants kids when she's 18 or older
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:38 pm

"Oh sorry I didn't hear you come over to me."
"I just moved here."
"My powers are fairly new to me."
Name;Princess Akasna Barnette(don’t ask lol.)
Age;15
Gender;female
Pronouns;she and her
Likes;Cosplaying, streaming, music and playing video games
Dislikes; her powers when they go out of control
Appearance;Below (The reason why Akasna's hair is two different colors. The Pale blonde hair is from her mother Krissa Barnette and the teal is from her other mother Witch Princess Adeola Barnette.)
Personality; It changes with her mood(that okay)
Power(s); Akasna has magic and psychic abilities(That's pretty much it)
Other;She’s a witch/human. No father but two mothers. She is offten seen listening to music. She just moved to town and is fairly new to the area. The bracelets she has keeps her psychic and magic powers from going out of control. Her magic and psychic powers are new to her, because she's not used to her magic and psychic powers, they tend to go out of control. She has to wear the bracelets or her powers will go out of control.(We'll see how long it takes for somebody to take her bracelets off. If somebody removes her bracelets she wears, her psychic and magic powers will go out of control.)
Attachments
Daughter of Krissa and Adeola.jpg
That's Akasna.
Daughter of Krissa and Adeola.jpg (170.85 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me