It can be deleted

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: White Rose Academy (Open and Accepting)

Postby LadyRyuka » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:47 pm

OOC: Hi lokison can you please make a female character too please it is to kind of keep genders even.

Headmistress Rose|Class
Liv had answered her by just shaking her head no. Which that annoyed Headmistress Rose but she didn't say anything except about starting class. "Licuit, hodie sit amet ipsum primis lectio latine. Nescio quid sim dicere, ut qui studuit.(Translation: Alright, today is your very first lesson in Latin. I wonder who studied to know what I am saying.)" She said with a smile on her face.

Amber|Class
She stared with eyes wide and had no clue what was even said. She had studied but only knew a few words not many yet. "I know you said first and Latin." She said.

Jenny| Natalia then class
Jenny headed out of the bathroom and then walked to where their English class was. She was shocked that Professor Moon just waved them in as she was lecturing.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:16 pm

Natalia - Class
Natalia had quickly got to her room, changed into a grey sweatshirt and sweatpants then went to class, she sat down next to Brady and pulled her hood over her head. Under her eyes were slightly puffy from crying but anyone who pointed it out would get it.

Brady-Class
Brady wasn't surprised that Natalia had changed into different clothes, she did that a lot, it was one of the many things Red Rose academy students knew her for.

Rowan- Class
Rowan tried to process the words but they just went in one ear then out the other, he puckered up his lips then let out a quiet audible groan.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:52 am

Ashcott Knight//CisFemale//Fifteen//Jet Black//Crimson Red//Vampire//Liv Pool//Second Year//Open//lokison//Melody Rose
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:29 pm

lokison adding and you can rp
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:44 pm

OOC: Right now everyone is in there second class of the day 4th years Science, 3rd years Math, 2nd years English, and 1st Years Latin. It is also about 6:25PM in the rp. Yet first day of classes the day in the rp is August 11th.

Professor Moon|English Class
She was going over the uses of a comma even though they went over it in 1st year only because it changed was she going over it again.

Jenny| Class
She was taking notes

JD| Class
JD snickered when he saw Natalia come into class. He was already thinking about ways to make fun of her.

Headmistress Rose|Latin Class
Headmistress Rose laughs that her class didn't know anything because she found it amusing to do that to every first year. "Sorry I just find it amusing to do that every year to see if anyone actually studied. So I will teach you right now how to say your name. Rose nomen meum.(My name is Rose.)" She said. She said the latin part slowly so that they could pick it up.

Professor Wolford|Math Class
Professor Wolford was going over algebra on the first day of class for the third years since that is what they ended on as second years.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:55 pm

Skell // Male // 19 (dog years) 2 3/4 (Human years) I'm gonna assume dog years will be used for age of consent. // Black // Red-Purple // Shapeshifting Wolf // Black Fur with White Markings // 5? // 2nd // (OPEN) // Nomanssky101 // Alexandria Rose //
Last edited by Nomanssky101 on Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatSalamander » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 pm

Name/Hattie Abrams/Gender/Female/Age/14/Hair Color/Muted Blue/Eye Color/Orange, right eye is half red//Vampire///Room number 5(Will have a roommate)//what year/1st///Notices that you read the rules/Melody Rose/

Name/Raymond Hornsby/Gender/Male/Age/17/Hair Color/Half brown half blonde/Eye Color/grey//Warlock//Room number 6(Will have a roommate)//what year/4th//Notices that you read the rules/Alexandria Rose/

Sorry if I filled something out wrong.
ThatSalamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:43 am

Natalia- class
Natalia leaned back in her seat, she was bored to say the least.

Brady - class
Brady watched as Natalia leaned in her seat, he was just waiting for her to say something, something that would probably get her in trouble too.

Rowan- class
Rowan nodded his head pretending that he knew what was going on.

Lotus - class
Lotus was rather quiet now.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:09 am

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=4706044&p=137829080#p137829080

Because I have been gone for a while I make this over as a redo so if you wish to rejoin that link is what is being used.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me